Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952702 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
MizzD:
Nelson is with mercy and Seyi in the hoh room discussing Dianne and Tuoyo. Nelson said Tuoyo likes Dianne die and Dianne likes Tuoyo too. But he thinks Dianne likes him (Nelson) more. Nelson is not sure about his own emotions yet (bi things maybe lipsrsealed).

But Tuoyo already told Nelson that he likes Dianne. So he thinks It Will be a bad idea to now make a move. undecided

Talk about the devil. Dianne just entered the room. Lmao grin cheesy

Okay now she has left when she realized they were actually talking about her.
I like how they didn’t hide it or change topic when she came in.
I can do the same.
What these guys see in her tiny body still baffles me.
She has three of them wrapped around her little finger.
Sometimes they give themselves sense and abandon her but they still come back eventually.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dianne has come back again because other hosuemates are sleeping. cheesy grin

So these housemates too have noticed jeff and Kim too wink

Seyi said if he came into the house single, he’d have told all the ladies he loves them. smiley

Nelson, you claim to know who likes who. Yoh nko? Who do you like tongue

Okay mercy once liked gedoni too but she chose Ike. Nelson said so first sha and she wanted to deny it but she confessed.

She said Gedoni is cunny, his ways are not straight. So she tried to ‘weigh’ both him and Ike and she chose Ike. Nelson also said he’s authoritative. Hmnn

Mercy thinks kim Ella and Tasha like Ike too undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
eksbabe:
It is this kind of conversation you will find Nelson. You like this one, I like that one.
Now he is saying Mercy liked Gedoni first, he says Gedoni is quiet but authoritative.
It’s true.
She only framed it as him liking her when he didn’t respond positively.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Mike Fan talking.
Is Mike better composed than Jeff?
And tell me how his faster than Ike.
He is or he's .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
ba7man:
Jeff?? That slow dude.

He just looks handsome and light skinned, he isn't articulate with his speech unlike Seyi.
Ur answer is off point
I asked if Mike is more composed than Jeff not if he is faster
Well the answer is capital NO, Mike is not more composed and well behaved than Jeff kalas.
Even if Mike has a wife to impress, Jeff is single and yet well behaved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
meobizy:

I like how they didn’t hide it or change topic when she came in.
I can do the same.
What these guys see in her tiny body still baffles me.
She has three of them wrapped around her little finger.
Sometimes they give themselves sense and abandon her but they still come back eventually.

They didn’t change the topic quite alright , but they also weren’t as open as they were before she came in.

Dianne is cute though. And she has boobs undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:
Bet9ja Endorsements for Avala and Isilomo
Wishing them the best .
So sad how they were unjustly evicted .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
thatigboman:
Girl wahala. Nelson complaining about Nelson-tuoyo-esther triangle to seyi and mercy.
Nelson confessed he knew tuoyo before the house
Jeff yesterday mentioned he had come across Frodd outside the house.
We’re in for another round of supporting people who came in via connections.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Ur answer is off point
Well the answer is capital NO, Mike is not more composed and we'll behaved than Jeff kalas.
Well .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anything happen for house? This one that Nelson, mercy and diabe de talk about task
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Well .
well it shows u got my point grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jeff Has so much potential . He’s smart and an all rounder but he’s playing too safe and cares so much about the Hms liking him. It Will likely work as a strategy because the HMs will forget to nominate him for eviction.

Kim is a wanna be. she is conscious about everything single thing and is too defensive about her insecurities . she thinks it’s a shame to be found ignorant of a topic but she is actually mostly ignorant . She thinks she’s so smart and playing the game but every body in the house is on to her and they resent her for it.

Khaffy has not much knowledge about the house and the average Nigerian but she’s quickly finding her feet especially after the eviction scare and she Gedoni and Jackie ‘s friendship is a blessing to her.

Diane is always looking lost and clueless but her intelligence shines through in her Diary room sessions and in the little that she says. Her relations with Nelson, sir Dee and tuonyo is entertaining.

Mercy is quite dumb and has nothing intellectual to offer but entertainment wise, her body is a goal... her Fake butt has endeared her to many fans. She’s a slay queens favorite.

Tacha seems more down to earth as the show unfolds. She had high shoulders the first week but meeting folks more exposed and travelled than her has cut her down to size. I also think Mercy has stolen a lot of her fans because although their fan base constitutes of basically the same people, Marcy has the advantages of a killer body and a budding relationship in the house.

Mike is the people’s Favorite. He’s almost godlike. He is respected and adored in and outside the house. He is the perfect Housemate,and despite the fact that he is married, he has a lot of female fans. It won’t be far fetched to say every HM wants to befriend Mike. He will likely be on stage on the 99th day

Nelson is the HOH this week. He’s good to look at but more is expected from him cerebrally.

Gedoni is the Most quiet guy in the House. He is quite handsome but wouldn’t have been much noticed without him being the focal point in a love triangle involving Kim and Khaffy

Thelma is Just a loud HM

Ella is the same but more annoying with her fluctuating accents and busy body attitude she is Hated by most of the house mates and got the highest number of nominations for eviction with the exclusion of Tacha

Sir Dee seems like a Chilled Ol’ gee but maybe that’s just my perception because he was nominated for eviction by the very Hms

Esther is some one I’ve not figured out. She seems to make sense sometimes but generally she adds nothing to the overall scheme of things.

Jackie is a smart lady. She holds her own in every conversation and her recent closeness with khaffy has really brought her out the the fore. You can always get a recap of the going ones in the house from their (her and Khaffi) harmless gossip sessions

Ike is so much fun to watch. He has so many fans judging from social media. Having spent most of his life in USA his thought process is quite different and entertaining to follow. He has begun a thing with Mercy which I feel won’t go anywhere but is still very amusing.

Tuoyo has nothing to offer except his little shenanigans with Diane who isn’t that interesting herself . But it seems he’ll last in the house because no one will remember to put him up for eviction.

Frodd needs to leave. He’s not liked by the girls and I doubt he’s any guys favorite. He is always annoying with his words and he thinks he’s being smart but he is failing at it.

Omashola has some street credibility. He would have been a guys favorite but he’s too damn loquacious it gets irritating to watch.

Seyi is smart, intelligent, but his know it all attitude seems to get on people’s nerves a lot. He would surely be evicted if he’s put up with strong contenders like Mike, Jeff and Mercy.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

He is or he's .
"He is" i know
Thanks bearsky
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
MizzD:
Nelson is with mercy and Seyi in the hoh room discussing Dianne and Tuoyo. Nelson said Tuoyo likes Dianne die and Dianne likes Tuoyo too. But he thinks Dianne likes him (Nelson) more. Nelson is not sure about his own emotions yet (bi things maybe lipsrsealed).

But Tuoyo already told Nelson that he likes Dianne. So he thinks It Will be a bad idea to now make a move. undecided

Talk about the devil. Dianne just entered the room. Lmao grin cheesy

Okay now she has left when she realized they were actually talking about her.
You people can change things for somebody..Nelson bi..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
4eyedlycan:

Lmao... You Mike Marketers have a very difficult job... Second only to marketing Buhari.,.. I dont envy yall at all...

You are warned!

[img]https://media1./images/51a86b2115cd75b972f9bc933fec39cc/tenor.gif?[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
well it shows u got my point grin
Did you make one ?
Consumption is a long road from digestion .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
"He is" i know
Thanks bearsky
Then start using it.
Don't shame our educational system .
You never know who might be reading . grin kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gboliwe:
Jeff Has so much potential . He’s smart and an all rounder but he’s playing too safe and cares so much about the Hms liking him. It Will likely work as a strategy because the HMs will forget to nominate him for eviction.

Kim is a wanna be. she is conscious about everything single thing and is too defensive about her insecurities . she thinks it’s a shame to be found ignorant of a topic but she is actually mostly ignorant . She thinks she’s so smart and playing the game but every body in the house is on to her and they resent her for it.

Khaffy has not much knowledge about the house and the average Nigerian but she’s quickly finding her feet especially after the eviction scare and she Gedoni and Jackie ‘s friendship is a blessing to her.

Diane is always looking lost and clueless but her intelligence shines through in her Diary room sessions and in the little that she says. Her relations with Nelson, sir Dee and tuonyo is entertaining.

Mercy is quite dumb and has nothing intellectual to offer but entertainment wise, her body is a goal... her Fake butt has endeared her to many fans. She’s a slay queens favorite.

Tacha seems more down to earth as the show unfolds. She had high shoulders the first week but meeting folks more exposed and travelled than her has cut her down to size. I also think Mercy has stolen a lot of her fans because although their fan base constitutes of basically the same people, Marcy has the advantages of a killer body and a budding relationship in the house.

Mike is the people’s Favorite. He’s almost godlike. He is respected and adored in and outside the house. He is the perfect Housemate,and despite the fact that he is married, he has a lot of female fans. It won’t be far fetched to say every HM wants to befriend Mike. He will likely be on stage on the 99th day

Nelson is the HOH this week. He’s good to look at but more is expected from him cerebrally.

Gedoni is the Most quiet guy in the House. He is quite handsome but wouldn’t have been much noticed without him being the focal point in a love triangle involving Kim and Khaffy

Thelma is Just a loud HM

Ella is the same but more annoying with her fluctuating accents and busy body attitude she is Hated by most of the house mates and got the highest number of nominations for eviction with the exclusion of Tacha

Sir Dee seems like a Chilled Ol’ gee but maybe that’s just my perception because he was nominated for eviction by the very Hms

Esther is some one I’ve not figured out. She seems to make sense sometimes but generally she adds nothing to the overall scheme of things.

Jackie is a smart lady. She holds her own in every conversation and her recent closeness with khaffy has really brought her out the the fore. You can always get a recap of the going ones in the house from their (her and Khaffi) harmless gossip sessions

Ike is so much fun to watch. He has so many fans judging from social media. Having spent most of his life in USA his thought process is quite different and entertaining to follow. He has begun a thing with Mercy which I feel won’t go anywhere but is still very amusing.

Tuoyo has nothing to offer except his little shenanigans with Diane who isn’t that interesting herself . But it seems he’ll last in the house because no one will remember to put him up for eviction.

Frodd needs to leave. He’s not liked by the girls and I doubt he’s any guys favorite. He is always annoying with his words and he thinks he’s being smart but he is failing at it.

Omashola has some street credibility. He would have been a guys favorite but he’s too damn loquacious it gets irritating to watch.

Seyi is smart, intelligent, but his know it all attitude seems to get on people’s nerves a lot. He would surely be evicted if he’s put up with strong contenders like Mike, Jeff and Mercy.
No truer words have been spoken .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Thelma is Just a loud HM

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Thelma is Just a loud HM

Deputy Jesus has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
MizzD:

They didn’t change the topic quite alright , but they also weren’t as open as they were before she came in.

Dianne is cute though. And she has boobs undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Eeghe:
Malocclusion (misaligned teeth)has many causative factors, in Ike’s case his jaws may be smaller relative to his teeth
He has a dental abnormality, even though he is a self-acclaimed gangster, he surely could not have knocked out his teeth from his jaw like that?
God probably did it, or he sucked too much as a child or many other things

He was born and raised in the US, where people are obsessed with perfect dentition
Most times it is the poor, neglected people who can’t/don’t get braces as kids. Some people also go as far as corrective surgery to fix the problem. He clearly didn’t and is with a deformity

Ike can’t help the way he is, he actually has more confidence than many people with dental and jaw alignment
It is absolutely horrible for me to read dissing posts about features and not attributes/ character/ personality flaws
Jeez

I love you !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
[s]
styrese:
Ur answer is off point
Well the answer is capital NO, Mike is not more composed and well behaved than Jeff kalas.
[/s]

You've continued writing b.s from last season BBN.

Hahan

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Did you make one ?
Consumption is a long road from digestion .
Ooops I forgot the point would be too difficult for a bleached sloth like brain to assimilate.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
ba7man:
Jeff?? That slow dude.

He just looks handsome and light skinned, he isn't articulate with his speech unlike Seyi.
Jeff isn't articulate? Slow? Really?... Bros fear God na, u don't av to be so close minded coz u av a fav. Dude is smart and put his points and views across in a very co-ordinated and organized manner biko.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Biggie2206:

You've continued writing b.s from last season BBN.

Hahan
Sharap

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Bisola got braces last year or so and the last time I checked she's older than Ike .
He has no excuse for looking like that , especially as he deludes himself that everyone in the house is attracted to him . grin

Stop with the emotional blackmail .

All the housemates constantly get dragged for their physical features .
Tacha gets constantly called out for her stretch marks and I've never seen you draft this elaborate reply to defend a fellow lady that is being body shamed .
So much for women supporting each other .

And you that mostly reply to posts about

Mike nko? .....are you saying Eghe is not

At liberty to choose who to defend and

Who not to as you do? Smh undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ellanesskiss, my Ella-banana, the husky voiced piece of amazingness, God’s gift to the world on my screen
Thank you Kayode!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
livelymatilda:
This Khafy is good at almost everything.One of the lIves of that house. But people don't mention her name because she doesn't expose her body.

Very underrated Khafy.

Loud it so those at back can hear it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Geezeem:

I love you !

I know
I love you right back
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
meobizy:

Jeff yesterday mentioned he had come across Frodd outside the house.
We’re in for another round of supporting people who came in via connections.
and kim and gedoni knew each other before the house.
We are in another round of big brother vicious circle

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
I don't understand how anyone can say this Ella I'm seeing is ugly. People blind sha. Ella too is not helping matters by dressing like a maid sometimes. With better swag/clothes, people would've appreciated her better.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.