Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5004904 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2019
styrese:
Why don't u wait till they leave the house before u start making those assumptions

Look at the way this one is talking as if u have already seen the future

And if she doesn’t leave him nko
Or u think Ike is the kind of guy that can easily be tossed around and dumped in reality grin

Let me tell u, he is not as stupid as u think
He had to tone down his gangster mode because of biggies rules but let them leave the house first

forget about any damn future! Mercy will leave ike. Her demand is damn too much!
A gal that dates a footballer in the past,do you know how much footballers earn per week? They are richer than most big polithicians sef. How will ike keep up? Abi you know watch their convo after the party

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Threebear:

Oga I get tips .

I don't work in Deloitte , don't expect me to always be hundred percent accurate .

Nobi me dey count votes .

The last time I got a tip which was on Thursday Elo was last.

If anything changed before the voting line closed , I can't tell .

This wouldn't be the first time Elo performed magic during the last minutes .

He did it with Frodd too .

Your tips are always wrong

Just accept the fact

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2019
aro1:
forget about any damn future! Mercy will leave ike. Her demand is damn too much!
A gal that dates a footballer in the past,do you know how much footballers earn per week? They are richer than most big polithicians sef. How will ike keep up? Abi you know watch their convo after the party

Na anything you hear for big brother house you go believe?

Mercy was never emenike girlfriend because i know that footballer you are talking about is emenike, mercy is just like a fvck mate to emenike, do you expect mercy to say she is a Bleep mate? Hello No , mercy was emenike girlfriend ans dude has never flaunted it in the past? we never even see the news for any blog, mercy will say she dated emenike just to boost her status, to sell you go dey very easy oga because you go sabi believe cock and bull stories

No nigeria football is richer than big politicians ogbeni, people wey dey steal country money? nigeria footballers never even get money reach e money or some others coded young billionaires na polithiefians you dey talk about

The only thing i will agree with you here is mercy will leave ike

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tigger56: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy might not deserve it but I think she’s winning. Let’s remember this is a reality show to entertain us predominantly. Mercy utterly entertained I and my family that is why I will be voting her. Thank you!
Dezenazil:
the let's crown a woman slogan is bullshit. No woman there deserves it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
andrew444:

Mercy was never emenike girlfriend because i know that footballer you are talking about is emenike, mercy is just like a fvck mate to emenike, do you expect mercy to say she is a Bleep mate? Hello No , mercy was emenike girlfriend ans dude has never flaunted it in the past? we never even see the news for any blog, mercy will say she dated emenike just to boost her status, to sell you go dey very easy oga because you go sabi believe cock and bull stories

No nigeria football is richer than big politicians ogbeni, people wey dey steal country money? nigeria footballers never even get money reach e money or some others coded young billionaires na polithiefians you dey talk about

I will not go into argument with you, because no be me dey spend their money:
please just convert €20,0000 into naira/ per week, na still one of the lowest pay o,no to talk of guys collecting over 200,000..
you think say na so hin easy reach to they steal government money like that,go to abeokuta,the hotel wey one of their former governor built was going already getting old without maintenance until recently, most of them immediately go broke after their terms ( wonder why they never wanted to leave the office )
Talking about E.money and co,most are only internet show offs, obafemi martins will murder E.money with missiles of money.
please try to get facts before arguing. peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2019
I dey tell you, give an average politician 3 years out of public service hunger go wan kill am that's why they like decamping. Soccer money is on another level.
aro1:
please just convert €20,0000 into naira/ per week, na still one of the lowest pay o,no to talk of guys collecting over 200,000..
you think say na so hin easy reach to they steal government money like that,go to abeokuta,the hotel wey one of their former governor built was going already getting old without maintenance until recently, most of them immediately go broke after their terms ( wonder why they never wanted to leave the office )
Talking about E.money and co,most are only internet show offs, obafemi martins will murder E.money with missiles of money.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
aro1:

Lol una naija players no dey 2 get investment okay

Obafemi martins will murder e money? Lol, you are funny

Na poor footballer dey earn 20k weekly

I dont think you know deeply so no need to argue with you

Have passed my point and am done with you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I dey tell you, give an average politician 3 years out of public service hunger go wan kill am that's why they like decamping. Soccer money is on another level.

Money wey bukola saraki don thief no nigeria footballer go make that money even thou the player play football for 30 years

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2019
cheesy You are right to a large extent, but that's because he was number 3 man and he had power to allocate any amount to his office

andrew444:

Money wey bukola saraki don thief no nigeria footballer go make that money even thou the player play football for 30 years
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
boss, football money just be like drug money..
One of the former governor in my state go broke after his first term,he had to re-contest again to gather himself back.. all those e.money,hushpuppy,investorBJ and co,he was referring to,them be Instagram show offs,when they meet footballers,them dey respect themselves na.. you wan try per week £ to yahoo yahoo? impossicant!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
cheesy You are right to a large extent, but that's because he was number 3 man and he had power to allocate any amount to his office

Am glad someone is getting my point

Bukola saraki is even 2 big

One thing with our naija footballers is they dont have good investment but not all of them thou , you cant play forever or earn salary forever, you are no maradona and co

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Even Maradona went broke at some point, soccer money is mind-blowing but it can't exceed 15 years.
andrew444:

Am glad someone is getting my point

Bukola saraki is even 2 big

One thing with our naija footballers is they dont have good investment but not all of them thou , you cant play forever or earn salary forever, you are no maradona and co

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
I don't know any Nigerian footballer that has 2 rolls royce. Do you know any?
aro1:
One of the former governor in my state go broke after his first term,he had to re-contest again to gather himself back.. all those e.money,hushpuppy,investorBJ and co,he was referring to,them be Instagram show offs,when they meet footballers,them dey respect themselves na.. you wan try per week £ to yahoo yahoo? impossicant!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Even Maradona went broke at some point, soccer money is mind-blowing but it can't exceed 15 years.

Thats what i am saying bro

Maradona should thank God for his legend status if not he will be a dead meat by now

Yes there was a point he was broke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2019
andrew444:

Lol una naija players no dey 2 get investment okay

Obafemi martins will murder e money? Lol, you are funny

Na poor footballer dey earn 20k weekly

I dont think you know deeply so no need to argue with you

Have passed my point and am done with you.
you dey confuse yourself in your posts. I only made example of 20,000 has my lowest benchmark,hope you don convert am to naira?

Yes, obafemi martins will murder e.money with owo/kudi/ego.

dont believe all the stuffs you see them post on Instagram,its fake bro,wake up.. only drug money can compete with nowadays football money.. go and research amounts this guys collect!!! You go wan reason your life, check out assets wey ahmed musa don get, without showing off to the internet, and numerous of nigerian players,dont let us go abroad o.. Na die!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2019
aro1:

Lol you dont know e money, dem dey talk people wey get investment you dey call huspuppi and and co who are all internet fraudsters , even people that works as servant in e moneys mansion earns more than people who graduated and working a white colar job, do you even know how many luxury cars e money has purchased, if you think e money is just show off then you dont know anything bro

You dont know emoney, do you know how many oil vessel e money has ?

I never wanted to reply you but i had to correct you for e money, abeg if dem dey call people wey get money no call hushpuppi and Bj abi wetin dem dey call dem self

I think i am beginning to derail, my last point thou

cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don't know any Nigerian footballer that has 2 rolls royce. Do you know any?
obafemi martins has fleets of super ultra expensive cars.. even mikel obi

They mostly have different taste: some like automobiles,some jewelries,some estates and investment, and some are into booze and women,kelechi ihenancho comes to mind. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tsquaure(f): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Is today really Mercy Eke aka Lamborghini Mercy's birthday . So on the big brother's bio where everyone has their facts about housemate.mercy birthday is listed as June 4th. Hmmmm . Somebody explain to me am confused . Abi Mercy "Na dem" 6 birthday dates in yr grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2019
andrew444:

Lol you dont know e money, dem dey talk people wey get investment you dey call huspuppi and and co who are all internet fraudsters , even people that works as servant in e moneys mansion earns more than people who graduated and working a white colar job, do you even know how many luxury cars e money has purchased, if you think e money is just show off then you dont know anything bro

You dont know emoney, do you know how many oil vessel e money has ?

I never wanted to reply you but i had to correct you for e money, abeg if dem dey call people wey get money no call hushpuppi and Bj abi wetin dem dey call dem self

I think i am beginning to derail, my last point thou

cheers
alright bro.. i respect your input. Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Exposure on how to love a Naija girl abi wetin?
grin grin
yes o.

How to detect when you're being played by a Naija girl. He dunno warris going on, he thinks Mercy na all those Tequisha babes for yankee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2019
aro1:
alright bro.. i respect your input. Happy Sunday!!!

Same to you jare

More blessings
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2019
aro1:

Those big politiicans have stolen more money than whatever Nigerian footballers have in their account.

Dem dey recover 2 billion naira from Maurice Iwu wey be INEC Chairman up to 10 years ago, you think the people that gave him such money won't have double of that?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2019
When we said vote Real, fun and intelligent babes like Khafi .You didn't hear .Mercy playing with Ike since 1980 lol.Babe that was asking business questions from Mai Atafo now telling Ike she doesn't want to work n If Ike can cater for all( She definitely knows what she's doing , needs a money bag to support her business ).Shes never going to date Ike after the house and just preparing his mind .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
And the mumu nor know..
switlily25:

She wasnt scared when she used his coins to save herself.
She's done with him!
Poor Ike!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2019
She won't win.. Trust me. Na either frood or seyi go win this thing...Bookmark this page and come back next week..
Princeofasia:
imagine o. i told people that this ashawo is worst than tacha. god abeg let her not win this money

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kokoA(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2019
NLmember:
Nobody has ever been played in the history of bbn the way ike is being played.

He has spent up to 3000 coins for mercy sake alone and last last she will leave him for a richer sugqt daddy after the show ends. Pathetic.
Konji really limits some men's ability to reason.
He only needs to maturbate twice and he will be fine.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Good morning ya' all and happy Sunday

Ike Ike my sugar, may grace and mercy locate you today..your name shall excape ebuka's mouth tonight..you are there till the 99th day by God's grace
Love you so much my sugar..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2019
andrew444:

wetin you dey talk guy? No nigerian footballer is richer than e-money? Are you thinking well? Do you think that by flaunting money on social media makes you a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Dezenazil:
biggie that evicted cindy without giving her the fast food she ordered for.
for real? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Make una see pesin 9 months abeg.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dubaiprince: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2019
tsquaure:
Is today really Mercy Eke aka Lamborghini Mercy's birthday . So on the big brother's bio where everyone has their facts about housemate.mercy birthday is listed as June 4th. Hmmmm . Somebody explain to me am confused . Abi Mercy "Na dem" 6 birthday dates in yr grin

Lol. Mercy na scam. Desperate something.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Kelechi like woman, he gave my friend 50k, 3 original tracksuit and an Apple watch cheesy
aro1:
obafemi martins has fleets of super ultra expensive cars.. even mikel obi

They mostly have different taste: some like automobiles,some jewelries,some estates and investment, and some are into booze and women,kelechi ihenancho comes to mind. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.