Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5006506 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) (6140) (6141) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Lol @some days. Na update wey I update, I no kee person. Or should I update only the good parts about Mercy? cry cry
grin grin grin grin no vex
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Your tips are always wrong

Just accept the fact
You seriously must be confusing me with yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samuelify2002(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2019
burner44:

Mercy went on Vacation overseas, do you know howmuch is spent on vacation? Same mercy told frodd that what is 2 million naira, i wish you knew me outside this house you would know that 2 million naira is nothing

She did not say she is the poorest woman on earth. She is gradually growing to that social class status but her humble beginning always make her cry as can be seen last night. Infact, their will never be another Mercy in BBN history for many years to come. She is just everything and played every role almost perfect. When she is drunk, she is the most drunk in the house, when she is sad, she is the saddest in the house, when she is happy, she is the happiest in the house, when she prays, she is prayer warrior in the house, when she loves, she loved deepest. When she compete, she is the most competitive in the house, whatever she does, it is 100%.
Haba! There will NEVER be another Mercy for many years to come.... She is a delight to watch
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2019
nadesh:

Its so shameful..the doctor on Nairaland should be able to donate €500..how much is €500 to an oil company doctor? grin
The ones that were asking for account number here, the instagram titans , Mr P, all of them, only £1000 shocked They should bury their heads in Mercys silicone yash. grin Mercys yash makes that amount in less than an hour with Emenike. grin
Low budget hoe with low budget fans. TUEH TUEH TUEH
grin grin

No b all doctors be confirmed o... lol

Some na optometrist weh deh computer village lagos, deh sell glasses o.

Some na dentist weh deh find pple weh get toothache..

some na medi lab masking as doctor.. lol... cheesy

I deh talk from experience o, my cousin weh be optometrist na im form doctor pass the one weh be surgeon o... grin cheesy.

Na dem carry stethoscope pass o..

For mr P, him brother sub am with Audio Money.. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2019
philip0906:

Whatever will make you lots orgasm...

Jaruma is FUCKING rich bla bla bla...

Jaruma will give Trasha 50 million yada yada...

Make una dey fool una sef...You lots have been in the land of foolery since day 1, Trasha has been evicted, una eye still no wan clear

Oh he/she will give her, it hasn't even been given. Audio fans.
Here I was thinking she already had 50 million in her account. Internet beggar.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2019
scoinscoin:
More than 87% ( including chibabe005 aka stephleena, stephlena, stephleeena ,Giel and ninnyanny) of those defending Techa's rotten attitude,were the same people that condemned Cee-c and called her all sorts of degrading names last season.

They are now defending Tacha by saying she has no mother... These hypocrite didn't spare Cee-c who also lost her mother years ago ooo..

Now they want Nigerians to donate their hard earned money to Tacha. But they have forgotten how they insulted Mercy when she exposed Tacha as an instagram begger.. Lol
World people, Tacha has confirmed herself as poshed internet beggar..

Bunch of Gullible and fanatical hypocrites
Akthedream, Akthedream2019, livelymatilda, Livelymatilda22, Ebonyventures,jannybebe, now scoinscoiñn,whicj means madness.

we're donating, and it's not your business.. what do you even have to offer? is it your liver or kidney?..

A bigger hypocrite is the one who says something and does another.. nonsense, you always try to look down on people here,by saying you're busy ,and your life isn't tied on Nairaland.. but here you're shamelessly, in different shades.. I wonder how u get emails.

We're giving tacha out of our abundance, if you want same say it.. at least we could raise money for you to foot your lawyer's bills.. that's the least we could do for our resident divorcee.

is either your runaway husband is on this thread hence the constant change, or your placenta is tied here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2019
I love this Picture of hers kiss grin

Happy birthday to our Lolo
Lamborghini Mercy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
So the disqualified one in her arrogance gave her smelly wig to Darling girls to wash and return today? Darling people make una take the wig back, we do not want any lice crawling into my lambos bag. grin grin grin
Smellos

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Crixxx:
How much has been donated to Tacha. Ee reach 1m?

Dem still dey beg for internet o. Dem never beg finish so we can’t say yet . grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
styrese:
I love this Picture of hers kiss grin

Happy birthday to our Lolo
Lamborghini Mercy

That looks like Emenikes front porch in Istanbul grin tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scoinscoin: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Threebear:

grin

Immediately Tacha was disqualified , any chances of Mike getting evicted dropped to zero percent grin

Trust me , he's the last person you should be worried about tonight .
Are you sure? In case you have forgotten, Frodd is the current holder of Ultimate Veto Power and he can fvck shit up with Mike tomorrow.... grin

You see why you need to pray more than ever? Kikikiki

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2019
XXMML33:

Bullshit!!. All of you are not being sensible. Why give Tacha any money? What has she done to deserve it?

What Tacha needs isn't money but anger management classes, therapy, some books to read because her mind is empty, some intelligence boosting classes because she is too dumb and controlled words of criticism.

If you give Tacha money you are only reversing a growth process that began when she was kicked out of the house. If you give Tacha money you'll only be making her more arrogant and she'll believe that her indefensible actions in the house gained her all this support she is receiving

Tacha needs to be thought a lesson. Don't give her any money. She already has enough from the tasks she won.

Nigerians are so stupid I swear.

Just shared this sentiment before I came across your post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
scoinscoin:

Are you sure? In case you have forgotten, Frodd is the current holder of Ultimate Veto Power and he can fvck shit up with Mike tomorrow.... grin

You see why you need to pray more than ever? Kikikiki
The fact you believe that big brother will give a housemate power to automatically evict another .

It's too early in morning to start drinking .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
nadesh:
That looks like Emenikes front porch in Istanbul grin tongue tongue tongue
Lovely though grin
Atleast Emenike is history now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2019
scoinscoin:

Are you sure? In case you have forgotten, [b]Frodd is the current holder of Ultimate Veto Power and he can fvck shit up with Mike tomorrow.... grin

You see why you need to pray more than ever? [/b]Kikikiki
big brother that hasnt recovered from Tacha's disqualification. Dream on

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2019
Ginaz:

Dem still dey beg for internet o. Dem never beg finish so we can’t say yet . grin grin grin

And her misled fans were blowing the trumpet like Jaruma, Dino and family had given her more than 100m

Mxxxw

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scoinscoin: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Chibabe005:

Akthedream, Akthedream2019, livelymatilda, Livelymatilda22, Ebonyventures,jannybebe, now scoinscoiñn,whicj means madness.

we're donating, and it's not your business.. what do you even have to offer? is it your liver or kidney?..

A bigger hypocrite is the one who says something and does another.. nonsense, you always try to look down on people here,by saying you're busy ,and your life isn't tied on Nairaland.. but here you're shamelessly, in different shades.. I wonder how u get emails.

We're giving tacha out of our abundance, if you want same say it.. at least we could raise money for you to foot your lawyer's bills.. that's the least we could do for our resident divorcee.

is either your runaway husband is on this thread hence the constant change, or your placenta is tied here.
kikikiki Mucheche poyoyo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Hassmetes confessing that last nights party was their best tongue None of them remembered or missed Tacha grin Make nobody say Cindy was insignificant. Madam 89th day is insignificant tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Zoroaster:
Tacha fans want to take over twitter... Smh
"Freetacha" and "world tacha day" trending.. Smh
all na initial gragra

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Digital101:

Blac Chyna follows Mercy on Instagram.
Dencia and Blac are good friends and Dencia supports Mercy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Lawlahdey:
You are sooo shady talking about "the doctor?" I hope you aren't referring to miss E because that would be so uncool. Has she ever attacked you? Must you attack her because she doesn't like Mercy? Smh.
as in eeh..

It's crazy.. me and the Eeghe,don't really agree,but I won't throw shades at her,except she throws shades aty fave..

but these cretins here, if you speak against mercy, even if it's the truth, you're their enemy.later they use their leprous fingers to type that another is vile.

Eeghe,is far more useful to the society than them and their godforsaken fave..waste of breathe they're.

what do you expect from someone way like big prick Pass her life?

Just like their faves, home wreckers.

ndi side chicks.. tueeeh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Fresh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
scoinscoin:

kikikiki Mucheche poyoyo
Hoooo my God.
Tacha Tacha Tacha the jumping albatross grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Who has noticed Elo has stopped wearing those his flowing robes or whatever they are? The hooded ones. At the end of the day they were created to make him disappear into the crowd because of his confidence issues. Being the head of house raised his self esteem considerably so he has dumped them aside for the time being. It won’t shock me if I turn on my TV to see him wearing one of them today due to the fear of him leaving this evening coupled with Diane’s insensitivity over the matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
nadesh:
Mercy dates rich men who fly her abroad for vacation, its not secret or new. It does not take away her childhood hustles and poor family background.
She told Ike last night that she has done everything but kill for money. Everything inlcudes everything.if Ike chooses to continue with her outside the house, their business.
Alright..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
nadesh:

Its so shameful..the doctor on Nairaland should be able to donate €500..how much is €500 to an oil company doctor? grin
The ones that were asking for account number here, the instagram titans , Mr P, all of them, only £1000 shocked They should bury their heads in Mercys silicone yash. grin Mercys yash makes that amount in less than an hour with Emenike. grin
Low budget hoe with low budget fans. TUEH TUEH TUEH
But Eeghe is not Tacha's fan nah .

Abi we are talking about another doctor?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
scoinscoin:

kikikiki Mucheche poyoyo
buhahahahaha...

good thing no face is showing..

Akthedream2019, why are you changing monikers anyhow?

I thought you're jagaban..after threatening Dominique, to leave.. what are you doing here?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
thatigboman:
jaruma's juju that couldn't save tacha?
I dont know any other dibia now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Cry, wail, drink water then watch Mercy on your tv or burn your tv then burn yourself. grin grin grin grin
Life and big brother Nigeria CONTINUES tongue tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Threebear:
I honestly don't think it should be anyone's headache what people want to give to Tatache.

If they want to give her one billion , let them .

She's out of the game like most of us wanted , that should be enough , anything further is now witchcraft spirit .

Whatever Tacha does from now moving forward is her life and not my business .

I have a winner to vote for .

All for cancerous Cigar grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Threebear:

But Eeghe is not Tacha's fan nah .

Abi we are talking about another doctor?
Think . grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scoinscoin: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2019
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha...

good thing no face is showing..

Akthedream2019, why are you changing monikers anyhow?

I thought you're jagaban..after threatening Dominique, to leave.. what are you doing here?
I am way smarter than you... I will pepper your yansh the way Mercy peppered your madam Tacha and sent her out of the house...

Continue linking me to every moniker.. Kikikiki pepper pepper for your ass

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) (6140) (6141) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.