Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977456 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lauryn41:

Omeré mi

Whatever you do

Do not vote mike

Abegggg oooooo

Vote frodd or seyi if you like,in fact Diane

No foreigners allowed
No oloshos allowed

Any Titan still confused about who to vote, please never vote Mike.. I say never. Even if you decide to waste your money on Diane, please never vote Mike.

If you must vote then just do it for Frodd. We know he messed up on several occasions, but none of the other housemates deserves our money. Biggie too does not deserve the money.

Better still save your money for our funding of Tacha...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please u guys should check on styrese o. Hope he doesnt commit suicide that ike left?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richardonald:
a mercy fangrin

your plans failed after seeing 41% grin
Ask on this thread. We are giving it to our Queen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
zicoraads:

That's how some of you will still use emotions and Mercy will walk away with the money.

Frodd... Seyi?

Isokay.

Just hand the money to Mercy already. cheesy grin

Frodd or seyi should win

You don't like it ??

Bleep off

And continue voting your deportee

No fuxks given ,none taken

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

You people should stop mentioning Ike here. Dude got no team anywhere. Throughout BBN, he was up two freaking times: Week 2 and last week (which led to his eviction). Dude has got no team or supporters anywhere. He's nothing but a mere Attaché to Mercy. 2nd time he was nominated, he nearly died of heartache. With all the pity votes from Mercy, and other teams, he couldn't stand.

Safarigirl this is my point. Maybe Ike had no fans after all. Maybe, his percentages were mostly made up of 'support' votes.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
scondy:
Who no reach final no come the show.....

Every thing being said now na probability....

Facts remain Tacha never topped Mercy.....They never went head to head again and never will.....

so all na assumptions.....truth is i doubt people wasted effort in voting Elo, Cindy cos they knew they were gonners.....this would naturally give a higher % to the team that didn't relent in their voting.....the % cant be same if Seyi, Frodd or Mercy were up.....

Like i said.....who no reach final no come.........

Lambo for the money
I agree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Flawlessangel(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
lillian4:

Point of corrections: mercy hasn't beaten Tacha twice besides d only time she did was at d beginning..my dear everything changes. Her fan base bigger than tacha?? I doubt..d only thing is dat d two ladies are strong but tacha would hv won dat game going by dis percentage.whoever is behind dat 41perc 4 Tacha in dis strong competition is capable of anything

Mercy beat her twice.

How did I know mercy won the second round?

I checked bet9ja odds and mercy was placed lowest odds after that voting that was never shown. Which means bet9ja who is a sponsor got to see the results and then made adjustments to their odds

That's why till before tacha was disqualified, Mercy still had the lowest bet9ja odds to win despite tacha beating other housemates repeatedly.

Incase you don't know much about betting. Lower odds means that person is most likely to win so they reduce the odds to make sure your winnings isn't too big if you won the bet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
So if they didnt disqualify tacha, this is how Mike would v gone?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
That's if they bargain with Titans
grin

no mind am dem don dey shake, tacha that voted khafi that beat frodd and omashola won't come out fiercely in final to make sure mercy and her friend mike didn't win isn't possible to him.

come join khafi votes as in team legend stuff gbam na 68% grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
My baby mourned her bbn baby for almost 1 week. Una tag am all sorts, saying she used a very boring hm whose major highlights were tied to her. But here is your mama lambo, milked a content filled, bba material as una dey call am and she can't even be sad for 24hrs, 24hrs pere...

I await your "user usee" epitles. If you people don't start typing now, I'll nack you jazz in your dreams angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
safarigirl:

Khafi topped Frodd, Seyi and Omashola.....she had never topped any of these three prior to that day, and the next time she came up with Tacha, she was returned to factory setting.

I understand some of you will continuously refuse to accept that Tacha had something to do with Khaffi's position, because then, it will put a question on your perceived strength, and that's fine....but it is what it is. There is no evidence to prove that Tacha's people were not involved, and there is more to prove they were.

What's done is done

Khaffi topped Omashola and Frodd and not Seyi. Stop writing trash.

Prior to that, she topped Frodd the same day Elo topped Frodd and Frodd could have been evicted but only one person left. I can't remember the person.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richardonald:
grin

no mind am dem don dey shake, tacha that voted khafi that beat frodd and omashola won't come out fiercely in final to make sure mercy and her friend mike didn't win isn't possible to him.

come join khafi votes as in team legend stuff gbam na 68% grin
I no understand you

No Tacha No vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
ObinnaT:

Khaffi topped Omashola and Frodd and not Seyi. Stop writing trash.

Prior to that, she topped Frodd the same day Elo topped Frodd and Frodd could have been evicted but only one person left. I can't remember the person.
TWO PEOPLE LEFT..... Joe and Enkay

For obvious reasons, thousands of Frodd fans didn’t turn up that week. But guess what. The narrative has long changed!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ujay01:

Pele dear, oya clean your eyes na. Even Mercy has stopped crying...lol. We can only wish him well and hope he succeeds.
thank you cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
TWO PEOPLE LEFT..... Joe and Enkay

Yea. Safari should stop writing trash. Khaffi is stronger than Frodd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
ObinnaT:

Yea. Safari should stop writing trash. Khaffi is stronger than Frodd.
even the “F” in Frodd is stronger than Khafi!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ike Ike Ike my love.

I loved him the moment I noticed him. I noticed him because he had same name, middle name and also a 6 letter surname as my hubby. The similarity didn't just end there, he also has similar mannerisms and physical built as my hubby (though hubby never misses leg day and is more muscular)

Ike's cousins and relatives call him Akata and my hubby's nickname is also Akata. He's practically hubby's twin though hubby is 15 year older. Same love for coins (I call hubby Monica)

Ike such an amazing guy and I'm so glad I was graced with his awesomeness on my TV screen. So sad his bbn journey has come to an end. He made the last 2months plus of my life really amazing. But I'm so happy he only got kicked out in the penultimate week, and also being in the top 7 amongst 26 HMs. That's an amazing an appluadable feat.

Thank God I got a follow back on twitter and Instagram(hopefully I'm not trimmed off). When his fame dies down a bit, I'll organize a dinner between the four of us (me, hubby, Ike and Mercy) Ike really needs to meet his twin and doppelganger.

Really wish Ike the best of luck in all his future endeavours.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lillian4: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Flawlessangel:

Mercy beat her twice.

How did I know mercy won the second round?

I checked bet9ja odds and mercy was placed lowest odds after that voting that was never shown. Which means bet9ja who is a sponsor got to see the results and then made adjustments to their odds

That's why till before tacha was disqualified, Mercy still had the lowest bet9ja odds to win despite tacha beating other housemates repeatedly.

Incase you don't know much about betting. Lower odds means that person is most likely to win so they reduce the odds to make sure your winnings isn't too big if you won the bet

U hv a point but as d week goes everything changes..if Frood who was nearly evicted cud improve majestically, anything is possible... Anyway thank God she was disqualified, else dat gal would hv won

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
The reason why Tacha topped this week with 41% is because Tacha fans felt like Biggie might evict four last week and double their efforts with help from Khafi fans. Tacha fans voted like it was final but if Mercy was also nominated, I am sure that Tacha can't have that gap. All these Tacha fans on this street making mouth don't understand that Tacha top with help from Money bags like Jaruma who likely drop 3 million for votes last week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
even the “F” in Frodd is stronger than Khafi!

Drop a poll where Frodd has topped Khaffi. I wait.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ujay01: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Geezeem:

There are people who watch this show just for romance....and that's why contestants always come to the show with that strategy.....

Ike has something for shippers this season

And also for us as a a stand alone contestant

I would be shocked if he had no much fans....

He was not boring by any stretch of imagination

He did great in tasks and all

Was very visible and vocal

It will be hard to convince me he didnt have fans to be honest

What does any other housemate have over Ike? Please mention it

G, sometimes it's not about the qualities a HM possesses particularly in BBN. Some persons just gravitate towards some HMs without reason. For instance, prior to when Frodd's comic nature became evident, I had liked him.

Again, what did Tacha bring to the table that made her have huge followership? Mike?

BBN is not BBA. Ike would have fared better in the latter IMO.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Geezeem:

There are people who watch this show just for romance....and that's why contestants always come to the show with that strategy.....

Ike has something for shippers this season

And also for us as a a stand alone contestant

I would be shocked if he had no much fans....

He was not boring by any stretch of imagination

He did great in tasks and all

Was very visible and vocal

It will be hard to convince me he didnt have fans to be honest

What does any other housemate have over Ike? Please mention it

Ike played safe.....he was focused on playing the housemates......avoided getting nominated....and his base couldn't grow.....Mercy came up from time tp time.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
ObinnaT:

Drop a poll where Frodd has topped Khaffi. I wait.
Khafi fan.. I see you! But wake up

Quick!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Flawlessangel:

You guys saying mercy isn't a competition because of Tacha's percentage are not very wise. I'll explain why

Ask yourself, why did Tacha's percentage increase so massively? Do you think it's because of the votes from so called titans? Maybe they put in more effort than before but believe you me, the majority of that vote was influenced by jaruma empire.

The reason why she went all out is because she knew only one housemate would survive this eviction and she didn't want to take any risk with Mike pulling a surprise which is why she went all out for Tacha. Thus influencing that percentage.

Now back to mercy.

Before now we know for a fact that Mercy has the biggest fanbase due to the fact that she has beaten both tacha and Mike twice..

Meaning when Jaruma and Cubana are casually voting, Tacha or Mercy takes the number 1 spot but mercy has edged it every time. Due to the fact that her core fanbase is bigger.

Now what we saw this week was a serious jaruma voting spree due to the fact that Tacha was in serious danger but we are yet to see a serious Cubana voting spree because mercy has never been in such danger.

Going by all these facts I think it isn't wise to conclude tacha would have won, much less "easily" until we see Mercy's percentage in the final week when Cubana goes all out like jaruma did for Tacha.

Cubana already said he would buy the whole big brother for mercy next week, do you really think he said that hoping to influence just 25%? It's because he knows he hasn't gone all out yet and he's waiting to do so in the final week.

I wouldn't be surprised if mercy pulls an even greater number than tacha did
I actually want them to vote Mike or Seyi, but since they obviously don't have brains...I doubt they'll do anything without their "queen's" approval.

That said, whatever the case, Mercy will win

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dear titans,please dont allow Mike or seyi's fans to drag you into their battle!
I remember how their fans trolled her but now,they have started trolling Mercy!
If you must vote,vote for frodd because he has nothing personal against her.
As for omashola,he wont go far because he is an old frustrated groupie!
He is talking trash about Tacha now like he's a saint!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Flawlessangel:

You guys saying mercy isn't a competition because of Tacha's percentage are not very wise. I'll explain why

Ask yourself, why did Tacha's percentage increase so massively? Do you think it's because of the votes from so called titans? Maybe they put in more effort than before but believe you me, the majority of that vote was influenced by jaruma empire.

The reason why she went all out is because she knew only one housemate would survive this eviction and she didn't want to take any risk with Mike pulling a surprise which is why she went all out for Tacha. Thus influencing that percentage.

Now back to mercy.

Before now we know for a fact that Mercy has the biggest fanbase due to the fact that she has beaten both tacha and Mike twice..

Meaning when Jaruma and Cubana are casually voting, Tacha or Mercy takes the number 1 spot but mercy has edged it every time. Due to the fact that her core fanbase is bigger.

Now what we saw this week was a serious jaruma voting spree due to the fact that Tacha was in serious danger but we are yet to see a serious Cubana voting spree because mercy has never been in such danger.

Going by all these facts I think it isn't wise to conclude tacha would have won, much less "easily" until we see Mercy's percentage in the final week when Cubana goes all out like jaruma did for Tacha.

Cubana already said he would buy the whole big brother for mercy next week, do you really think he said that hoping to influence just 25%? It's because he knows he hasn't gone all out yet and he's waiting to do so in the final week.

I wouldn't be surprised if mercy pulls an even greater number than tacha did
This makes a lot of sense. I laugh at all these people thinking Titans(without Jaruma) and Froddnation combined can crash a Lambo. I repeat Cubana ain't smiling. It will take a miracle for any other HM other than Mike to beat Mercy and even Mike will need a bit of alliance to achieve that.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no understand you

No Tacha No vote
I do understand you you are a mercy fan grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Eeghe:

May I ask who you support?
There is a calmness about your person that I like

I'm not supporting anyone just liked to be entertained by HMs and the banters fans throw at each other...

Banters that comes with BBN dey learn where that of BB US dey...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fkhalifa(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Frodd just said Elo came to apologize to him before he left, Dude bowed and submitted to the strength of Slow tiger cheesy

Froddnation, is Elo forgiven ? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Hehehehe!!! Aderola bursting brain since 2016. Must you back her jazz cheesy grin

Hello to you too stranger. cheesy cheesy

Yesssoo! She should be glad I'm not close to her, she for chop better beatings with my slippers. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.