Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5002948 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
77up:
@sire davodguy ,pls in any seyi fans you want to reach out for voting sponsoring, look very well pls ,don't pay into the wrong hand , I can see many will post like Seyi fan for favour all to go and vote someone else or never even vote ,it's happens inside life.

Check your mention ,I have pm you . Thank.

To all Ike fans , I believe you all are intelligent,I know you all know the game mercy fans play ,now it's time to returned the favour , vote Seyi or frodd pls no foreigner or olosho must win this .

Styrese , beorn1 . We can do this.

Make una leave us ooooo.... Na Ike no good to reach finals and be voted for? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
XXMML33:
I was wrong about Bet9ja. The odds on the housemates were carefully put to make money off those that would bet on them. Bet9ja actually has a lot of control over this show and this Ultimate Veto Power thing is a strong indication of this.

Like I said yesterday, the only way this ultimate Veto power can be used is if it automatically evicts a housemate of the wielder's choice, or if it is used in nominating some housemates that would play a game where the loser will be evicted.

The officially information from Big Brother notified us of Evictions from Thursday - Monday. Today is Monday. grin grin

This UVP is just a way to get all the strong competitors out of the game and this particular UVP of today was conveniently chosen right after the eviction show yesterday so the UVP holder can make a more accurate assessment of the strongest housemates and likely eliminate the survivors from yesterday.

sometimes u make sense and some other times u sound very foolish. No offence. The last time u were here ranting that tacha cannot be evicted or DQ and we all saw what happened last wk, here u are again with another nonsense post. Let's see where it will take u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Surprise eviction from Thursday - Monday.

Someone is leaving the house today and Frodd will be the architect of the person's exit.

Who would it be?

Mercy?

Mike?

Omashola?

Seyi?

Diane?

Only time will tell. cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
XXMML33:

The wailing go too much ooo. E fit even cos massive flooding. I don buy my bucket na. I even buy give my neighbors dem. cheesy

Some people fit commit suicide this night. People like Brownsun, Threebear and Misscookie suppose dey on suicide watch. grin
Were you on suicide watch when Anto you supported last year was evicted , brought back shamefully and was later evicted through the back door with one percent grin

Were you on suicide watch when Tacha you spent 70 percent of this season defending was disqualified without taking her bath.

Ridiculed for having body odor .

Made jest of by musicians who even came up with songs mocking her .

Watched her exit being celebrated by NIGERIANS. cheesy even more than folks did when Abacha died .

If with all these things you've been through , you weren't on suicide watch ... why on Earth would I ever be ?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Yet you were channeling your energy hating on Tacha who by the way is more relevant than you.
Na now you remember say na game. grin grin

All of una when think say una dey mock Tacha dey mock una self because if Tacha receives any money from this donors it won't change the fact that her bank account is currently multiplying in 000000's. I wonder what number is multiplying in your's.Give your so called pledges to your faves who may notbwin the show cheesy Instead of focusing your energy on what is happening in the house you are still talking about Tacha. In a nutshell you all miss her cheesy the true peppee of this season 8[/s])

How did you know Septic Tacha is more relevant than her? Do you know her?
You talk of hating on people when the mention of Mercy's name gives you orgasmic feelings.
Tacha is now an booted out and disgraced ex housemate, so anyone can discuss her. Same way anyone is at liberty to discuss Avala and Thelma.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Team Mercy, why is the surprise eviction phrase right on top of Mercy's picture, with no other picture in her slot?

Is this a message from the gods?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SlimCupid(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
horhizah:

It's a game jo. No need for bad blood
Hi there. I sent you a couple of mails these last few weeks. Kindly have a look. I'd appreciate it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yet you were channeling your energy hating on Tacha who by the way is more relevant than you.
Na now you remember say na game. grin grin

All of una when think say una dey mock Tacha dey mock una self because if Tacha receives any money from this donors it won't change the fact that her bank account is currently multiplying in 000000's. I wonder what number is multiplying in your's.Give your so called pledges to your faves who may notbwin the show cheesy Instead of focusing your energy on what is happening in the house you are still talking about Tacha. In a nutshell you all miss her cheesy the true peppee of this season cool
[/s]

I have no business with body Odour apologists neither do I have any business talking about a disqualified Trash and her Trashcans....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleeDee:

[b]So you actually believe "Wenbore" had more votes than Luclay [/b]that season of BBA to be joint winner with Karen?
There is no reputable international organisation dealing with third world countries not susceptible to corruption.
Doesn't mean if Mike wins it's rigged either. He's definitely a worthy winner any time any day.

Bros mi.... Hiyaaaa!

Nawa for you ooooo

Where you hide?

Mhen..... That Wenbore win is still haunting some people years after lipsrsealed

It remains the greatest eff up of this franchise till date

People even rioted undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mikessidechick:

Nedu of wazobia fm.
Noted. Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
XXMML33:
I was wrong about Bet9ja. The odds on the housemates were carefully put to make money off those that would bet on them. Bet9ja actually has a lot of control over this show and this Ultimate Veto Power thing is a strong indication of this.

Like I said yesterday, the only way this ultimate Veto power can be used is if it automatically evicts a housemate of the wielder's choice, or if it is used in nominating some housemates that would play a game where the loser will be evicted.

The officially information from Big Brother notified us of Evictions from Thursday - Monday. Today is Monday. grin grin

This UVP is just a way to get all the strong competitors out of the game and this particular UVP of today was conveniently chosen right after the eviction show yesterday so the UVP holder can make a more accurate assessment of the strongest housemates and likely eliminate the survivors from yesterday.

Biggie actually wants to use UVP to evict strong contenders and this would affect Frodd negatively. They should use coins abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
So on Sunday Perri will take Mike away from me .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
AceOfRed:
[s]

How did you know Septic Tacha is more relevant than her? Do you know her?
You talk of hating on people when the mention of Mercy's name gives you orgasmic feelings.
Tacha is now an booted out and disgraced[s]ex housemate, so anyone can discuss her. Same way anyone is at liberty to discuss Avala and Thelma[/s]
Tacha is more relevant than if not she for dey talk other things other than spending time hating on someone who doesn't give an F about her. I have never insulted any housemate I only stated on friday that I would not like Mercy winning because of Tacha DQ I do not decampaign other HM's them nor concern me and I care more about my fave who has been DQ.
Then discuss Avala and Co cheesy cheesy and leave Tacha alone abi she still dey your screen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dezenazil:
you are forgetting that Biggie might actually tell him who to evict.

This is a possibility that people are not even thinking of.
Sometimes, HMs are called into the DR and whatever happens there is not televised.
Biggie can actually tell him what to do.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
mycar:
To me, none of them deserves my vote, none came to ike's aid, and for mike's fans, they were so annoying.
Anyways, My money is not enough to compete with Cubana chief priest, he pays in dollars, anybody voting any other housenmate is just wasting his or her money.
your online votes are just 10% of the total votes. 1 sms is equivalent to 100 online votes.

Teamie!

I dey greet ooooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Beorn1:

Thank you ma'am. With your support we can achieve great things. We at Frodd Nation are counting on your support.

this kid is delusional. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
MissCookie:
[s][/s]

[s]I have no business with body Odour apologists neither do I have any business talking about a disqualified Trash and her Trashians[/s] ....
You had no business and was busy hating.
Coming from an irrelevant odour herself I will pass. You are as bitter as you all claim Tacha is.
Mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think the UVP would only allow Frodd exempt himself from any game yo evict 1 him.

But somehow I feel the BNC will play a part. This is not going to be funny at all.

Would really like to see the faces of the remaining housemates when Frodd is asked to use his UVP for whatever he is expected to use it for.

Epic!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tacha Tacha Tacha!
She is not some dumb queen of highlights!
She's the SHOW!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
codedguy1:

When you people talk like this it makes me wonder if you process things at all.

You make it sound like Seyi knows he was saved by ike and mercy fans and then still decides to nominate them even with that info.

And how the hell did you know Seyi was saved by ike and mercy fans?

Na wa ooo

So we didn't..... Kindly tell us where the votes from 15% to 25% came from if it did come from other fans? From Aso rock abi?

You can minus us from the votes, which other team voted for him that week? Tacha or Khafi? Oh... Must be omoshola team cos omoshola had swapped him lipsrsealed

Team Frodd too, cos them two are chummies undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tacha is more relevant than if not she for dey talk other things other than spending time hating on someone who doesn't give an F about her. I have never insulted any housemate I only stated on friday that I would not like Mercy winning because of Tacha DQ I do not decampaign other HM's them nor concern me and I care more about my fave who has been DQ.
Then discuss Avala and Co cheesy cheesy and leave Tacha alone abi she still dey your screen
Tacha's silence is trending more than the show.
Her haters are getting more frustrated!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Geezeem:

So we didn't..... Kindly tell us where the votes from 15% to 25% came from if it did come from other fans? From Aso rock abi?

You can minus us from the votes, which other team voted for him that week? Tacha or Khafi? Oh... Must be omoshola team cos omoshola had swapped him lipsrsealed

Team Frodd too, cos them two are chummies undecided

I don't understand what you just wrote
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ike's village people used Mercy to destroy his success!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Threebear:
So on Sunday Perri will take Mike away from me .
Smh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Threebear:

Were you on suicide watch when Anto you supported last year was evicted , brought back shamefully and was later evicted through the back door with one percent grin

Were you on suicide watch when Tacha you spent 70 percent of this season defending was disqualified without taking her bathe .

Ridiculed for having body odor .

Made jest of by musicians who even came up with songs mocking her .

Watched her exit being celebrated by NIGERIANS. cheesy even more than folks did when Abacha died .

If with all these things you've been through , you weren't on suicide watch ... why on Earth would I ever be ?

I didn't even support Anto, I just liked the fact that she was intelligent, just like I like Jackye for her intelligence.

In Tacha's case, I actually love the fact that she was disqualified. I see Tacha the way I see an adopted child. She's not a blood relation, but I want the best for her, and winning wasn't the best for her. If she had won, she would have grown more arrogant and become more ill mannered. And she would have seen winning as an endorsement of her terrible behavior. This is also why I'm not in support of the financial rewards that she's receiving.

But you on the other hand, support Mike with all your heart and all your soul and you desperately want him to win. The level of support you put into stanning housemates is almost abnormal in it's degree. I've seen the way you act when Mike does poorly on the charts. You log out of Nairaland and take hours off. You are just like Tacha. You are very emotional but you hide all that under this fake Nairaland persona that's very different from your real life personality.

If Mike gets evicted through this UVP today, I don't think you will be able to handle it. I hope for your sake that he doesn't get evicted.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
XXMML33:
Surprise eviction from Thursday - Monday.

Someone is leaving the house today and Frodd will be the architect of the person's exit.

Who would it be?

Mercy?

Mike?

Omashola?

Seyi?

Diane?

Only time will tell. cheesy cheesy

Mercy and Seyi are safe. Biggie said it last week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akshow: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
So the foolish trasha casted Osas and some other guest when they visited them. Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
codedguy1:
I think the UVP would only allow Frodd exempt himself from any game yo evict 1 him.

But somehow I feel the BNC will play a part. This is not going to be funny at all.

Would really like to see the faces of the remaining housemates when Frodd is asked to use his UVP for whatever he is expected to use it for.

Epic!
Has Seyi garnered enough coins?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who is watching now and enjoying the serenity amongst the housemates

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
XXMML33:

I [s]didn't even support Anto, I just liked the fact that she was intelligent, just like I like Jackye for her intelligence.

In Tacha's case, I actually love the fact that she was disqualified. I see Tacha the way I see an adopted child. She's not a blood relation, but I want the best for her, and winning wasn't the best for her. If she had won, she would have grown more arrogant and become more ill mannered. And she would have seen winning as an endorsement of her terrible behavior. This is also why I'm not in support of the financial rewards that she's receiving.

But you on the other hand, support Mike with all your heart and all your soul and you desperately want him to win. The level of support you put into stanning housemates is almost abnormal in it's degree. I've seen the way you act when Mike does poorly on the charts. You log out of Nairaland and take hours off. You are just like Tacha. You are very emotional but you hide all that under this fake Nairaland persona that's very different from your real life personality.

If Mike gets evicted through this UVP today, I don't think you will be able to handle it. I hope for your sake that he doesn't get evicted[/s].

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LadySwitz: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
What time is the eviction again? Before biggy will keep us awake till 12am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.