Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4950836 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:12am On Oct 01, 2019
I'm just scared Mike shouldn't fall into the trap cos mercy is so tempting that she's hard to resist
meobizy:

Mercy is the type of female who when you see you only think of putting babies in her. Back in my uni days there were three females like her: big nyash, flashy and popular in club circles. If a man does not get a natural ‘reaction’ when they pass then the person is gay. Those male housemates are secretly fighting against themselves not to make moves at Mercy. What she’s enjoying now is what Venita thought she’ll meet. At the end no guy send that agbaya, two men even reject am join — three if you count Gedoni.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:13am On Oct 01, 2019
braimeddy:
Mike this your closeness with Mercy I no understand o see as she they use her breast take they rub you. Make u use your brain o
Mike’s Jamaican village people want to send a disqualification. He will soon molest Mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:14am On Oct 01, 2019
You are finally awake grin grin
Threebear:

He's been without a woman for three months cut him some slacks .
Body nobi wood .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear:
He's been without a woman for three months cut him some slacks . Body nobi wood .
Our enemies will not locate us in this last 4days..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Good night oooooo!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy don't even know she has a very strong fan base

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy giving Ike shout out, for sacrificing his coins to keep her safe twice...whew!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Yes o
Munzy14:

Our enemies will not locate us in this last 4days..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 2:19am On Oct 01, 2019
No matter what, I have to give it to Mercy's humility. So humble.

Character indeed will get you far.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2019
I agree with Mercy. She's a good girl and very wise unlike Tacha that's arrogant and rude. If Mike won't win it, let Mercy win it jare

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Crixxx:

I'm telling u, even tho m for Mike.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy it is do.
Oya come and be going to bed before brain off.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2019
At times ehn e good make person high o. Na den person go take talk e real mind

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2019
If na that one Mike play all the kind play he play with Mercy tonite ehn, u go don hear sometins like...

U r stupid

Idiot

Whenever u drink u get drunk and start acting like animals..

Zero Sense of Humor

Idiot,Nonsense and Twerker undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Crixxx:

Tacha fans won’t like this

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Mike really enjoyed his stay so much in the house. Winning the show or not, he's already made. What he just need is the popularity which he has gotten

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Why is Seyi pissed now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:28am On Oct 01, 2019
I feel Ike asked Mike to watch out for Mercy in his absence. Mike has been guilding and asking her if she is tipsy. He is really watching over her like someone asked him to, like he doesnt want her to catch anoth r strike while being tipsy

She is praising Ike and thanking him for the ultimate sacrifice of lending her his coins for her immunity. She says she is grateful and can't wait to see Ike on Sunday.

She said most of the things she does in the house are just for cloud chasing..She has a soft heart and she does most weird things in the house not because that is who she is but because she wants to spark controversies, make tongues wag and make people listen to her when she speaks. She is not really like that.

Her main and first wish was to set foot inside BB house. She wouldn't mind setting foot in the house and going the next day. But now she is in the finale, she says it's an extra, a "jara" from God and she is grateful for that.

She says whatever happens on Sunday, she will be happy and would like to meet everyone of the housemates outside the house.

ME:I am grateful today issa a public holiday
No work...thank God and goodnight people...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy's gratitude : Ike kept me here.. He knew I am not in the HMs good book, But he made sacrifice for me...

He is My MVP.

I never planned to reach this stage, but God made it extra extra for me..

It is good to be humble.

She also said, outside the house she is soft, she only act crazy here to protect her guard, so that HMs will not take advantage of her... cheesy...

Africa we stan a modern day smart lady with humility...

Goodnight /Goodmorning!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Why is Seyi pissed now
I figured someone told him that Teddy A didn't like the way he was getting at his wife abi trying to collect his wife.

I heard him fuming that he has a beautiful woman outside the house waiting for him to marry her. Why would he want to get someone else's wife?

I dunno sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Frodd is a petty human being but I like when he’s being diplomatic and peaceful. See him acting like an elder brother to Seyi who’s pissed about Teddy’s actions from earlier.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Seyi cursing and attacking Teddy A. Frodd is neutral and asking him to let go.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rOsy247(f): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
Tacha fans won’t like this

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:39am On Oct 01, 2019
MissCookie:
I figured someone told him that Teddy A didn't like the way he was getting at his wife abi trying to collect his wife.

I heard him fuming that he has a beautiful woman outside the house waiting for him to marry her. Why would he want to get someone else's wife?

I dunno sha
When he was taking a picture with Bammy Teddy A smacked the back of his head and told him “na person wife be that, o”. I guess all his comedy towards Bam Bam triggered Teddy. I knew it’ll disturb him later but I didn’t take it serious.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rOsy247(f): 2:44am On Oct 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Why is Seyi pissed now

Teddy A tapped him to stop playing around his wife that's why he's pissed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy's foreign accent has improved all thanks to Ike & Mike.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2019
meobizy:
Frodd is a petty human being but I like when he’s being diplomatic and peaceful. See him acting like an elder brother to Seyi who’s pissed about Teddy’s actions from earlier.

What did Teddy A do to Seyi didn't watch it happen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:56am On Oct 01, 2019
I am grateful for my office granting me a three month off-period. I used the time to cover this show. I am grateful I stay healthy. I am grateful this season was a success for the organizers but I will take a two or three season hiatus. I am grateful my original favourite made the top five even though I don’t want him to win the ultimate prize. I am grateful he conquered a female who gave him months of headache.

I am grateful for my bank account and how I pepper Nairalanders every time I brag about my wealth. I am grateful because I will search for someone to bury my dick in one of these days. Lastly, I am grateful this show reminded me I can get empathic towards strangers. Well these housemates aren’t strangers anymore, we connected with them after a month and one week. I cried real tears for these people and might do so in the coming days.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:58am On Oct 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:

What did Teddy A do to Seyi didn't watch it happen
When he (Seyi) was taking a picture with Bammy Teddy A playfully smacked the back of his head and told him “na person wife be that, o”. I guess all his comedy towards Bam Bam triggered Teddy. I knew it’ll disturb him later but I didn’t take it serious.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Crixxx:
Mercy's foreign accent has improved all thanks to Ike & Mike.
I’m surprised all of them have no issues understanding Mike. I’m also surprised it took only two weeks for their fake accents to disappear. Kim no gree her own comot, sha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:15am On Oct 01, 2019
meobizy:
I am grateful for my office granting me a three month off-period. I used the time to cover this show. I am grateful I stay healthy. I am grateful this season was a success for the organizers but I will take a two or three season hiatus. I am grateful my original favourite made the top five even though I don’t want him to win the ultimate prize. I am grateful he conquered a female who gave him months of headache.

I am grateful for my bank account and how I pepper Nairalanders every time I brag about my wealth. I am grateful because I will search for someone to bury my dick in one of these days. Lastly, I am grateful this show reminded me I can get empathic towards strangers. Well these housemates aren’t strangers anymore, we connected with them after a month and one week. I cried real tears for these people and might do so in the coming days.

Space still dey your office I could use 3 months off period right now...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 4:22am On Oct 01, 2019
virgoquin:
Omoshola? that one that talks like a parrot...always having one thing or the other to say about another person.

The guy is a noise maker.

I am team mercy.. you can join the moving train because shola stands no chance of winning this tongue

Loud it baby ,loud it.Tell Jason .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.