Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976163 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
honorr:
MIKE'S TYPE WILL SMILE GENEROUSLY WITH YOU WHILE YOURE AT THE END OF YOUR TUNNEL AND INSTEAD OF HELP YOU GET OUT, HE'LL INSTIGATE THAT MORE TUNNELS BE ADDED UPON TO YOU...
ITS IRRITATING

Where is the proof of that? What has he done to make you think this?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:

Taaaa disappear! Tell ya delawood that he should learn to respect someone's opinion when he gets evicted on Sunday.

Mike is such a low and annoying human. I know his type,his type will use whatever things you have discussed to make jest of you tomorrow. This kind of pple you should stay faraway from. Nobody in the house uses his dirty boxers to make jest of him,though he believes should only wash ur briefs after two weeks. Such a pig! Tueh.
* When he's EVICTED on Sunday * grin

Do you watch big brother Zimbabwe , because all of them are getting evicted on Sunday .

Fraud certainly before Mike grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
VOTE Seyi to 32052 ,thank you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
ba7man:
They say they'll raise $100,000 for Tacha.

Very unrealistic set of people.

Forgive them for they know not what they're doing.
Even, oyinbo people that earn in dollars will find it hard to raise such amount.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:
If you haven't realized that mike the delawood Jamaican is the devil in that house. Then u must be on a long thing.

Subtle is the word...Just like the serpent in the bible, he is Always stirring trouble. I don't buy that shit y'all keep blabbing here about him being a gentleman married man nonsense. Mike doesn't show he hates you but deep in his heart lies the hatred,deep in his heart he wants you troubled,deep in his heart he wants you out of the game.
Study that man well and you will see.

You have no point. That man is very cool with other HMs as far as I know. He stands firmly on his points and that should make u respect him not be a cyber bully like this.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear:

* When he's EVICTED on Sunday * grin

Do you watch big brother Zimbabwe , because all of them are getting evicted on Sunday .

Fraud certainly before Mike grin

Sure! He would get evicted and won't climb that stage with Frodd.

Let that sink!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bentenny(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
honorr:

IT A GAME, WITH FROOD VS SEYI VS MIKE VS MERCY AND OMA AS CONTENDERS AND NOT SPONSORS VS FROOD...
EVEN WE THE VIEWERS DO NOT ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE IN BIGGYS VOTING RESULTS NOR HIS JUDGEMENTS
Unless you ain't watching the show....If you dont believe the transparency of the game,then why are you watching or having interest in it?

Secondly,it would seem that you misunderstood my usage of 'sponsors'!
Frood said he trusts no one....which i find highly unlikely because he wont be eating food stuffs by sponsors if he had no level of trust in them!
Thats why its imperative to comprehend my initial point before hastily concluding!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop attacking tacha before you start fumbling.so lazio is greater than roma?

lol u expect us to dey a-sslick? really?

we no be sir-dee u kw undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
heartofcity12:

[s]You have no point. That man is very cool with other HMs as far as I know. He stands firmly on his points and that should make u respect him not be a cyber bully like this.[/s]

Respect is reciprocal. He should respect others and others will do same.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
heartofcity12:

Where is the proof of that? What has he done to make you think this?
Go and vote !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
sms Issues, with MTN who else is having same?...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
heartofcity12:

[s]Where is the proof of that? What has he done to make you think this?[/s]

You are still asking for proofs. It's right there in front of you. Or are you now indirectly telling us today is the first time you watched bbnaija through ur neighbors window??

Lmaoooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:
If you haven't realized that mike the delawood Jamaican is the devil in that house. Then u must be on a long thing.

Subtle is the word...Just like the serpent in the bible, he is Always stirring trouble. I don't buy that shit y'all keep blabbing here about him being a gentleman married man nonsense. Mike doesn't show he hates you but deep in his heart lies the hatred,deep in his heart he wants you troubled,deep in his heart he wants you out of the game.
Study that man well and you will see.
Speak no further my dear I saw through him a long time ago

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
bentenny:

Unless you ain't watching the show....If you dont believe the transparency of the game,then why are you watching or having interest in it?

THIS WAS EXACTLY FROOD'S POINT, THE WORD IS NOT JUST TRUST BUT
A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
TRUST

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:

Sure! He would get evicted and won't climb that stage with Frodd.

Let that sink!
Why on Earth would be climb the stage with fraud grin cheesy

Lmfao .

I pity you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Munzy14:

sms Issues, with MTN who else is having same?...
Stop voting most handsome.

Take some time and have a good rest .

I can't imagine the stress MTN is putting you through

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:

You are still asking for proofs. It's right there in front of you. Or are you now indirectly telling us today is the first time you watched bbnaija through ur neighbors window??

Lmaoooo

Lmaooo, neighbor’s window gan ni grin ;DYou’re just hating, I understand.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Olodo24: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
honorr:

IT A GAME, WITH FROOD VS SEYI VS MIKE VS MERCY AND OMA AS CONTENDERS AND NOT SPONSORS VS FROOD...
EVEN WE THE VIEWERS DO NOT ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE IN BIGGYS VOTING RESULTS NOR HIS JUDGEMENTS
I believe BBN has been the only transparent voting body on Nigeria at the moment. Despite Tacha's disqualification, they still showed she led the votes.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear:

Go and vote !

Done bruh, done. Still voting for Mike on and on... We don’t stop.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bentenny(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hotworta1:

Taaaa disappear! Tell ya delawood that he should learn to respect someone's opinion when he gets evicted on Sunday.

Mike is such a low and annoying human. I know his type,his type will use whatever things you have discussed to make jest of you tomorrow. This kind of pple you should stay faraway from. Nobody in the house uses his dirty boxers to make jest of him,though he believes should only wash ur briefs after two weeks. Such a pig! Tueh.
smiley smiley
Just because you are supporting a housemate doesn't make you blind to their deficiencies while pointing out that of others!
That for me is unintelligent!
Just for your info am not a supporter any housemate!
Am simply a fan of the show!
I have made my point....feel free to cancel it! cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
heartofcity12:

You have no point. That man is very cool with other HMs as far as I know. He stands firmly on his points and that should make u respect him not be a cyber bully like this.

But if another housemate "stands firmly" on their point, you and your Mike will call them defensive.
Mike is actually a sad snake who derives joy in setting and riling people up.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear:

Why on Earth would be climb the stage with fraud grin cheesy

Lmfao .

I pity you.
lol u and ur team though....Una deh give Ninas and alex teams this season, Sunday time.... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which one be technical difficulties?
Una wan overload their server abi.. Smh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lmao
See them
Once they see anything about Tacha
They gather like ants and flies
Over honey...
Then the ones without the balls to quote
Will just be liking the posts like their
Lives depend on it....

Smh.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
mike is leading o mercy is behind follow by seyi

frodd
omashola

bottom two!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Olodo24: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
mizz2posh:
Im in a whatsapp group, "Angry Titans For Mike" so happy, titans are holding it down for mike, lets do our best too, together we can secure the bag for the classic man, every single vote counts Vote Mike.
Titans for same Mike who so much publicised and exaggerated the whole Tacha's body odour thing? Puleaseeeeeee. Better vote someone else or keep your money

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
AceOfRed:

But if another housemate "stands firmly" on their point, you and your Mike will call them defensive.
Mike is actually a sad snake who derives joy in setting and riling people up.
You Tacha or Frodd ppl should stop making this man look like a bad person. He’s the best they’ve got in that house, followed by Seyi. Stop hating, everything will be fine okay.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear:
Stop voting most handsome.
Take some time and have a good rest .
I can't imagine the stress MTN is putting you through
y stop? ...lol efe moves Sunday....cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
No serious Mike's fan will be arguing with people who don't have any hope of winning on such an important voting day .

Sunday now you all will crawl out and start shouting ... mikings .

This is your opportunity to do something you've never done for him .

Last voting week always involves getting out of your comfort zones.

But see you people .

Is it today they've vilified Mike for the the simplest act.

Imagine calling Mike evil because he has issues with a 29 year old failure that hates his mother .

The same mother he used for pity votes over and over.

Argue with mad people with a demented favorite at your own risk .

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy and Frodd are at the bottom pls keep voting o.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bentenny(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
honorr:

THIS WAS EXACTLY FROOD'S POINT, THE WORD IS NOT JUST TRUST BUT
A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
TRUST
.....and mike said he wasn't referring to absolute trust but just trust which frodd foolishly responded by saying he doesnt trust his mum!
Like i said initially,which you failed to peruse,no one says you should TOTALLY or ABSOLUTELY TRUST SOMEONE!
some pips here seriously have comprehension issues due their various affiliations!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
Which one be technical difficulties? Una wan overload their server abi.. Smh
use chrome !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)