Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4961335 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
genius43:
Someone is learning Yoruba. grin cheesy grin

She has to show and do some work right about now
Her husband just became a big Naija celebrity, with his own clout, followers, hero worship, money, even possibilities/ replacements-in-waiting lipsrsealed
She is smart cheesy
Let her not learn Yoruba
I m just glad for Mike, he has choices now
Which is what every person deserves, in our society
Simple

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Gbam!!

Mini me
tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Threebear Now i know why mike is surviving evictions...cheesy
Information reaching me has it that escoba smith na miking... smh

Escoba money long sha, but u you know u know... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Godsfavour78: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Geezeem:

If your Mike was Ike, Shola, Seyi, Frodd, Khafi, Jackie, Sir Dee etc .... You for use boasting finish us here, but the gods are wise.... Lol

Do I need to remind you that there are just 5 people in the house? That REAL competitive people have all been evicted? Giving your cigar some leverage?

....That if Cindy, ELO, Ike and the rest were there.... It wouldn't even happen?

Abeg.... Go and vote. You shouldn't even be commenting on the obvious undecided
you guys are that take this thing too serious na una get weak mind and sharp mouth pass.

I have noticed you always saying he has bad luck he won now and you eventing another narrative that is wife is controlling him. Nice

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Rather than voting, Frodd's fans are telling us why he deserves to win.. Ok o..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
UcLloyd:

Cus 60m is involved, she's now speaking yoruba out of nowhere. Mike and Tacha fans unite with Froddnation, so we can defeat Lamborghini Mercy. Frodd needs the money more than any other HMs. Vote Frodd today and change his life, God will reward u by Sunday morning

Mike fans
Mike is still in the race o

calm down
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Frodd Nation, I really hope you all are heavily invested in voting for Frodd both online and via texts? This is not a time for silly back-and-forths. We've 2 days left. We've had two weeks rest and therefore no excuses whatsoever for not firing on all cylinders. I understand the need to defend Frodd against his traducers; it's commendable if you're doing it while focused on voting him, but if that isn't the case, then leave the defense and concentrate on voting and getting more lines for Frodd. People that hate him won't suddenly love him with your defence.

Over and over again, we've heard rants about Frodd being the weakest HM, Frodd is gay, Frodd is going next week, Frodd to be evicted on Sundays, Frodd this, Frodd that... After all the BS, Frodd against all odds made it to the final and now it's "voting for Frodd is a waste of time", "no votes are coming through for Frodd". If by now you don't realize that opinions don't matters, then you've learnt nothing after 3 months. If by now you can't see through their psychological weapon of making you give up, then you've learnt nothing after 3 months.

When next you want to give up, ask yourself: "have you done enough for Frodd?", "how would you feel if Frodd is" Nelsonfied"?" How would you feel if on Sunday, results shows that Frodd had 1.47% like Marvis of See Gobe edition? Shame no go catch you? Would you be able to walk around with your head held high? We've come so far to give up. Giving up is not an option now.

This is a guy that has given us fun and highlights week after week. Given us what to talk about. Had almost everyone against him but yet rose like the Phoenix time and time again. From controversies, to love, to romance, to fights, to enthralling performance at tasks and games. Contributed significantly as his team won on multiple occasions. Stood out in the midst of crowd. Never pretended about his nature. Cried and owned up to his flaws. Faced rejection but bounced back to conquer the heart of his love interest. Gave us the Slow Tiger moves at the parties. Was the definition of entertainment. A worthy finalist in every sense of the word. And you want to let some bullshît words by people that doesn't know their way to Delloite to dampen your hope? No let me swear for you o!! angry

See ehn, Frodd got to that finals by the grace of God, some good amount of good luck and VOTES from many people that loved him or pitied him. He didn't get there WITH OPINIONS. Fûck people's opinions my Niggas!! Your votes are all that matters. Let his traducers say what they want, just keep voting. Don't listen to any negative vibe. We'll make sure that when Frodd leaves that house, he'll feel happy and proud. Pay no mind to awon fake news carriers.

We can do this. We have no money bags, but we have determination and unity, and that can take us to places.

Keep voting for the bundle of talents. Keep voting for the lover boy. Keep voting for the Slow Tiger!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd Nation, I really hope you all are heavily invested in voting for Frodd both online and via texts? This is not a time for silly back-and-forths. We've 2 days left. We've had two weeks rest and therefore no excuses whatsoever for not firing on all cylinders. I understand the need to defend Frodd against his traducers; it's commendable if you're doing it while focused on voting him, but if that isn't the case, then leave the defense and concentrate on voting and getting more lines for Frodd. People that hate him won't suddenly love him with your defence.

Over and over again, we've heard rants about Frodd being the weakest HM, Frodd is gay, Frodd is going next week, Frodd to be evicted on Sundays, Frodd this, Frodd that... After all the BS, Frodd against all odds made it to the final and now it's "voting for Frodd is a waste of time", "no votes are coming through for Frodd". If by now you don't realize that opinions don't matters, then you've learnt nothing after 3 months. If by now you can't see through their psychological weapon of making you give up, then you've learnt nothing after 3 months.

When next you want to give up, ask yourself: "have you done enough for Frodd?", "how would you feel if Frodd is" Nelsonfied"?" How would you feel if on Sunday, results shows that Frodd had 1.47% like Marvis of See Gobe edition? Shame no go catch you? Would you be able to walk around with your head held high? We've come so far to give up. Giving up is not an option now.

This is a guy that has given us fun and highlights week after week. Given us what to talk about. Had almost everyone against him but yet rose like the Phoenix time and time again. From controversies, to love, to romance, to fights, to enthralling performance at tasks and games. Contributed significantly as his team won on multiple occasions. Stood out in the midst of crowd. Never pretended about his nature. Cried and owned up to his flaws. Faced rejection but bounced back to conquer the heart of his love interest. Gave us the Slow Tiger moves at the parties. Was the definition of entertainment. A worthy finalist in every sense of the word. And you want to let some bullshît words by people that doesn't know their way to Delloite to dampen your hope? No let me swear for you o!! angry

See ehn, Frodd got to that finals by the grace of God, some good amount of good luck and VOTES from many people that loved him or pitied him. He didn't get there WITH OPINIONS. Fûck people's opinions my Niggas!! Your votes are all that matters. Let his traducers say what they want, just keep voting. Don't listen to any negative vibe. We'll make sure that when Frodd leaves that house, he'll feel happy and proud. Pay no mind to awon fake news carriers.

We can do this. We have no money bags, but we have determination and unity, and that can take to places.

Keep voting for the bundle of talents. Keep voting for the lover boy. Keep voting for the Slow Tiger!!
chaiii

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
I try not to exhibit those female weaknesses. All the sexist talks about how “a female should win this season” is very disgusting. It is unreasonable for people(especially ladies) to say “a woman must win”. because it is prejudice, it shows that women do not care about merits, and it also shows that many of us(women) do not believe in gender equality. It also passes a message that women are not important enough to earn their successes without sympathy. Sometimes what my fellow ladies do, make me not proud of being a lady.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
mizz2posh:

Vote Mike please most handsome sexy cheesy (according to threebear)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seniormallam(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
UcLloyd:
Mike won 2 million naira and an all expenses paid trip for 2. His a foreigner, his already rich and famous, please don't vote for Mike anymore, he said it the 1st day they arrived, he came to have fun, not for the money. Please vote for FRODD, his mother is sick, his house Rent is not paid, he needs the money, he wants the money, he deserves the money

Vote Frodd
BBnaija is not a poverty alleviating program, tell your Frodd to go to the nearest NAPEP office when he returns, and collect a tricycle for business, NAPEP is a Federal govt initiative to alleviate poverty.

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Shallypop:
She has finally found strength to address d nation. Still flaunting her nudity.
My queen is back!
Take your dirty eyes off her 'nudity'!
Face front!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
aro1:
Ike is stylishly feeling eviction fever..
Blackhawk01 don bone bbnaija or what? Your khafi was a guest on voice fm ado-ekiti yesterday..

Na dom dom ban me. cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Godsfavour78: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Beorn1:

We can do this. We have no money bags, but we have determination and unity, and that can take to places.

I love the way you campaigned for Frodd without pulling down others unlike some immature people here.

The rest of you hateful unreasonable humans should learn from this post.

I can't wait for the winner to be announced so every body go rest. The hate and immaturity is too much.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eeghe:

Mini me cheesy tongue

Maama kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Na dom dom ban me. cheesy cheesy

Have u gone to welcome ur queen Tacha
And I hope she is ok cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
UcLloyd:
I have given my man Frodd 3,800 mygotvapp votes and web votes, then 100 sms votes. Teamfrodd I hope u're not sleeping? I registered 19sims, u can do more. Let's give Frodd this money, he needs it, he wants it and he deserves it. SLOW TIGER �

We are not sleeping, we are fully awake voting. Keep holding it down over there. We can do this but it requires collective effort. Keep working!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
XXMML33:
I'll personally give 50,000 naira to any Titan on this thread that Tacha responds to his or her comment or DM on Instagram.

Una never know who una dey support.

Out of everyone wishing her well, it was only her fellow hoe Janemena that she responded to.

Titans una don enter one chance.

Tacha gives zero fuçks about you guys.

And you have your stupidity to thank for that.

Nonsense and its circumstances.

But wait oo, Tacha posted a video and got about 9000 comments in just 30 mins. Are u expecting her to respond to all the comments? Which celebrity does that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
seniormallam:

BBnaija is not a poverty alleviating program, tell your Frodd to go to the nearest NAPEP office when he returns, and collect a tricycle for business, NAPEP is a Federal govt initiative to alleviate poverty.

I've told them to stop wasting money .

There is a percentage the person topping will use to be ahead of you , you'll know you'll never catch up unless they automatically stop voting which is not likely to happen . grin

On Sunday now , they'll start crying . grin

Start up a go fund account for Frodd .

When he comes out give him the money .

He'll be very appreciative .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
styrese:
Have u gone to welcome ur queen Tacha
Have you gone to welcome your emasculated gangster?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SoiSoi13(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Yooruba1914 post=82748016][/quote]

That's it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Have you gone to welcome your emasculatedgangster?
No need for that yet
The gangster is still gallant around the vicinity and we are waiting for his gangstress to come back with the money
So we do the proper welcoming for bothwink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
I stan!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
House is super boring. Everyone is sleeping except Omashola who's dancing to DMW's On God. Mike just woke up and is the kitchen to whip up dinner for himself

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mikings !!!!!

Did I mention how I love you all .

Whatever you're doing now keep doing it .

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fans of Mercy, as you all know we've not heard Cubana's voice this weak.
Don't relax. Keep voting.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
davodyguy:
Team Seyi.

My 166 votes is available.

77up please contact me, time of the essence
Many people will say it and never do it but only few will say and do it exactly, Receipt of #5000 airtime acknowledged sir, thank you for reaching out for Seyi , really really appreciated,our effort shall not go in vain, thanks.

NB : There is no acknowledgement message from Airtel since , i have to halt using it since so as not to waste fund, been using MTN and they are giving me the voting acknowledgement messages .

Is it safe to continue on Airtel without that message? I can only trust the reply from Seyi fans .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zuriela: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
DownChelsea:
I try not to exhibit those female weaknesses. All the sexist talks about how “a female should win this season” is very disgusting. It is unreasonable for people(especially ladies) to say “a woman must win”. because it is prejudice, it shows that women do not care about merits, and it also shows that many of us(women) do not believe in gender equality. It also passes a message that women are not important enough to earn their successes without sympathy. Sometimes what my fellow ladies do, make me not proud of being a lady.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
How? grin cheesy

Keep voting Mike abeg !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Starke:
Mike Mike Mike even biggie can't help himself. Biggie is profusely naming and commending Mike for his efforts.

Oh!!!! Mike! Mike has won the Lipton challenge. He wins 1 million Naira and a trip for two to Mauritius.

And everyone has unanimously elected Mike the new Head of House. Oh what a day!
Woooooow! Congratulations to Mikey!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
BBAccount:
see as mercy spoil persin pikin
Elo nd Diane ar smokers b4 nw they said it
Elo jst change
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
TeamFrodd and TeamMike, trust you guys are going all out... God bless yall plenty plenty. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108