Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4978020 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

The only reliable source on this thread is safari and she said Mike is topping, though marginally. With Frodd a close second.

Mercy fans vote oo.

Babes when you say that, you want people to give up be that. You didn't even say 2nd place, but 3rd place. It's very discouraging for people that haven't made up their minds. They rather give their votes where they think it counts. Simple psychology.

When I see post such as yours here and twitter, I smh y'all are doing more harm than good. Can't you see how 3bear changed tactics and came with th 0.8 story, that's really how to rev up the spirit.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
77up:
Many moniker here been claiming that someone likes their comment so I tends to ask if thats possible, nothing special about asking, am not the nairaland owner so who know if it has been designed in such ....

You can only know who shared your comment. That's if the same comment was 'Liked' afterwards. If not, you'll only get the 'share' notification.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
samplanner:

I don't have to follow you frustrate together. Mike is winning this Shit. The handwriting is very clear on the Wall.

Mercy isn't winning bcs she spoilt her game. Being selfish and instigating people to get disqualified will earn u no respect.

Less I forget no one in the history of Big brother won the show with 2 strikes.
Mercy will make history on Sunday as the first woman to win BBN and also the first to win with two strike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Believe me when I say, there was no boyfriend in play here. All na begging things. To make her fans pity her and donate more money.
How far with the Money jaaruma promised sef. Hasn't she released it yet?
Tbh, Jaruma did not promise her any money. She only counted audio money she probably got from Mompha the bureau de change .

Sms VOTE Mercy to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amya:

Babes when you say that, you want people to give up be that. You didn't even say 2nd place, but 3rd place. It's very discouraging for people that haven't made up their minds. They rather give their votes where they think it counts. Simple psychology.

When I see post such as yours here and twitter, I smh y'all are doing more harm than good. Can't you see how 3bear changed tactics and came with th 0.8 story, that's really how to rev up the spirit.

You still come here?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tollybb: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
ATD1998:
stop deceiving people mercy is not fourth!!!
okay but let's vote please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Everyone knows the real people that see results though grin

The people that have been right at least over 90 percent of the time .

The clownery is amusing grin though .

I'm entertained . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:

Rise up to dance to my new Fuji garbage

Don’t come to school with your dirty uniform
Don’t come to school with your torn exercise book
If you come you go cry like a baby ooooo
And Dey go day I go come with my papa oooo

Omo Iya mi!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Believe me when I say, there was no boyfriend in play here. All na begging things. To make her fans pity her and donate more money.
How far with the Money jaaruma promised sef. Hasn't she released it yet?
AUDIO MONEY

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amya:

Yeah I was also thinking the response to such tactics could go both ways, people either add effort or feel discouraged and stop bothering.

Saying your fav is in 2nd place is probably the safest option lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Munzy14:
Threebear won't u guys call MC oluomo to rescue... grin

Meanwhile..... cheesy
no be small Menthol ooo.
wetin concern Agbero and English?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
You people are not well on this thread. I went to be searching safarigirl's posts.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Munzy14:

E don teh oooo.. lol
Ikes eviction did me strong thing but we VOTE Mercy. coolOur baby's baby must win..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Other than Sàfarigirl, anyone who claims to have insider information here is a clout chaser and a pretender.

Na dem. Guess work is hardly work.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
77up:
Sorry how will you know if someone like your comment??

I dunno how u can do it. It demands a special kind of coding.
What phone do u use?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
peeps4u:

How do you know who likes your comment here?

I dunno how u can do it. It demands a special kind of coding.
What phone do u use?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Threebear:

Jaruma will give her money though.
Just not 50 million .

Jaruma is very generous and with the hype behind Tacha currently , if she invests that money well , she'll go very far .

Titans ate ready to buy whatever she puts out .

She should strike while the iron is brimming hot.
She's already spent so much on her already and still didn't get to be the number 1 jazz distributor in Nigeria which is what she ultimately sort. Nothing goes for nothing. Jaaruma is a business mastermind and got to where she is by her wit and business savviness. She's genorous no doubt, but for all her genorosity, she always has something to gain at the end of the line. That's business 101

Tacha brought disrepute to her brand. People now are even doubting the efficacy of her jazz since Tacha's disqualification. So if she doesn't give Tacha a dime, Tacha herself will understand. Even with the fake 50M Tacha didnt make noise sef, because Tacha owes her as it is now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ahhh mogbe!

Froddnation...1st position since 12?

Pls i dey beg una ooo pump d sms pls.

Don't relax pls my pple. Frodd is the code

VOTE Frodd to 32052 pls.

Dan Allah dan anabi vote Frodd

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
genius43:

You still come here?

Lol. Where will I go to when I still got Mercy back?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

This one is restless... Jumping from one housemate to another in her bid to shame Mercy after her madam Tacha was disgraced out of the show lol. ...Sunday is near.. Kikikiki.

In case you don't know, your lord and Madam has ordered you to vote "Yellow Chair" with your #30 SMS and free online votes...

Better start preparing for life after Bbnaija from Sunday night.. Yeye

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ebonyventures22:
Hurrayyyyyyyy.. I just gave Jeff about 36,800 online votes and #89,400 SMS vote..

I will do more. Let me find #100 to eat first because I haven't eaten food for 3 days .

Jeff for the money. grin
Hater deal wirrit
hehehe

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
VOTE Frodd to 32052. Froddnation we can do more.

Our best isn't good enough.

https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

Pls my pple do something. Make we put the enemies to shame.

I kneel down for road here dey beg una.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Will voting end today, cos I haven't voted oo.

Give me reasons to vote your faves, I'm still undecided as to who to vote
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
maklelemakukula:

Honey, i love ur name.

The code is VOTE Frodd to 32052.

Frodd is the only housemate with the sauce.

He has given us complete entertainment...reason why we say this season is almost the best.

Pls https://mylinks.ng/Frodd for online votes.

You can also pump sms votes for him.

Thank you so much.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please, give Mercy some votes today.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LONGPREEK(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
peeps4u:

Chai!!!!
That's what you call flirt?

ask your mama
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah I was also thinking the response to such tactics could go both ways, people either add effort or feel discouraged and stop bothering.

Saying your fav is in 2nd place is probably the safest option lol
Whoever that is winning has been determined since Wednesday... lol

All this gra gra na boys battling for first runner up... lol

It Will take Jupiter to make huge difference.. Now till 9pm on Friday..

The worst is no team wan give up, so energy is at equilibrium.. lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
My darlyn Mods.

@Dominique @Lalasticlala, @Ishilove @Mynd44 @Obinoscopy.

Pls VOTE Frodd to 32052 via sms

Or via this link.

https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

I will appreciate your sms more.

#bbnaija

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
maklelemakukula:

Just go for the underdogs here, no be must say all of us must Stan a winner. As you can see, na Seyi and Omatshola be underdogs for this thread. Since the I'm stanning the Former, I'd appreciate if you spare him some of your votes. Thanks.

Meanwhile voting ends tomorrow by 9pm.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
nadesh:
Mercy is last on the poll. cry am very sad. cry cry cry
OMG! Information reaching me now is that mercy is last..frodd is leading..merciless nation vote ohhh
My Ike is waiting for that moneyyyy
Voteeeeeeeee

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
maklelemakukula:

Vote mike!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amya:

Jaaruma that have even deleted the video. Jaaruma is madam cloutina herself. Always chasing clout like no man's business. She only did that video to trend. She's the number Tacha user and used that video to gain close to 300k followers in 3 days. All the money she spent on Tacha would not waste, new clients are rolling in.

Have Tacha made a video to thank her for her
generosity? Is 50M beans? Complete audio money right there!
Last last jaaruma will say that 50m was already what invested in Tacha for voting her weekly.
Tacha I'm sure dropped probably all her savings for infuencers and bloggers to push her Now she's very broke and even her broke a.ss fans were only been able to contribute €1,500 in 7 days. Even with the gofundme link on her bio.

If those story about management embezzling funds is to elicit pity and get more donations they've entered one chance. Tacha's fans are mostly university students that need pocket money themselves.
jaruma has truly deleted the video

I remember when the video was trending

People were hailing jaruma here

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)