Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954013 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Mercy voters are spending over 30million just to keep her in. The whole essence of this show is defeated of people can go this ugly just to win. If she comes first she is not a winner in any way but a rigger of election
I like your stance.

A lot of people wouldn't understand that what's happening is another form of rigging, leading to an unfair advantage.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
TheEnforcer:
I think Biggie orchestrated the game in a way to make sure all the "big guns,are in the finals?The immunity Mercy bought was supposed to be for one week,but then Biggie put her in the finals.Seyis Hoh was also supposed to last a week,but now he got into the final.Mike's save also surprisingly got him into the final.And I also feel he might have arranged that game of chance to make sure Diane was the one who left.
Lol. So tell us how a game of chance favoured Omashola who isn’t as strong as the third position’s Seyi.

I wish Tacha was still around. All the banter here would have meant nothing in the end. Mercy for the win. Frodd will chill at the fourth position.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
iamJ:
As I was saying

Send your feelings abroad

Nigerian women don't know how to support a man's dream

See supporting striker

Oga quit yarning balderdash. No woman will desert her husband when he is at the point of winning a life changing contest; Nigerian or not. And what is special in her wife coming down here?

You are ridiculing yourself

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
LadySwitz:
Good morning Froddnation

Our best isnt good enuf. We just have today and that will be the end of it all.
If you don't want mercy to win, the only alternative is Frodd,

Mike , seyi & omatshola no enter final, they are playing for 3rd place,

Final is between Frodd and mercy , very obvious.

Text VOTE to Frodd to 32052

Or

https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

So be wise and VOTE Frodd. VOTE the real Entertainment and real Pepper,,,,he deserves it.

Babe we are voting...we have celebrities backing Frodd up here eg.

Beorn
Eeghe
Hotworta1
Downchelsea
Richdonald etc.

You fit add your name.

Una goodmorning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:

Stop spewing thrash, osu caste system, I see thru ur folly. U can Neva b Yoruba
Bro, abeg leave these people alone.

They're tribalists. They started by dragging Mike and Seyi. Don't descend to their low level.

They cry of marginalization, but they're used to looking for trouble.

Posts like the below are from confirmed Tribalists and no Yoruba or Hausa will make such posts

'We Yoruba Muslims support Buhari'
We Yoruba Slave accept Tinubu as our Lord's

If you read the post, you'll the the same 'We Yoruba support Mike and Seyi'

Don't let's defeat the purpose of this thread

Mercy, Seyi, Frodd, Mike or Shola can win, it's doesn't stop any of us from feeding our families. It's a damn show and not a war zone

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Crixxx:

Like father like son.
Leave him for us. We yorubas must vote him. No Igbo cow will win this.
Save this.
Lol.. I see your reverse psychology.. you hate actually Seyi and are trying to rile hate against Seyi via ur tribal war..

I have seen ur earlier posts.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kingofdemonss: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:

Av u decampaign seyi and Mike, dz morning yet? Tribal bigot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Even 1.02 odds dey cut slip o

Football isn't same as voting but go off. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Starke:
Finally Mercy and Mike are very compatible. If only Mike wasn't married.
please don't say this again..... That street babe and a decent dude How did you even come up with this? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kingofdemonss: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:

Is like u don't av life, u created dz moniker today, to be cancelling people post, SMH
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
meobizy:

Lol. So tell us how a game of chance favoured Omashola who isn’t as strong as the third position’s Seyi.

I wish Tacha was still around. All the banter here would have meant nothing in the end. Mercy for the win. Frodd will chill at the fourth position.

Frodd used to be your fave shaa. And thread members are busy calling out Munzy who made his stand clear from day 1.

This life is a big pot of beans.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Mike is supported by Funke Akindele and MC Olumo. As for Mercy, the celebrities supporting her are too many. From Linda Ikeji, to Lillian Afegbai, to Juliet Ibrahim, to Oluwaseyi Edun, to Ushbebe, to Dencia etc. Too many to count.
wow babe is damn lucky even if she didn't win.. She is made

But mercy will win if it's by voting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
TheEnforcer:
I think Biggie orchestrated the game in a way to make sure all the "big guns,are in the finals?The immunity Mercy bought was supposed to be for one week,but then Biggie put her in the finals.Seyis Hoh was also supposed to last a week,but now he got into the final.Mike's save also surprisingly got him into the final.And I also feel he might have arranged that game of chance to make sure Diane was the one who left.
you are right about Dianne eviction

I heard omoshola names was not in the bag frood picked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2019
People will think these odds are trick and will be betting on Mike and Frodd to chop money. You know if the odds are very real, betting with Mercy's odd won't make significant difference in your prize money to cash out unlike other housemates. Unless you bet 1m upward .

Btw, God bless you Team Mercy , our gingering paid off. We overtook this morning. shocked shocked Let's give them 20%+ margin.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
creolehunt:

You're right, especially for Mike's save.

There is no sense in telling the viewers that he is save from the UVP simply because he was saved from eviction via votes. If so, then Diane and Omashola really reaped no benefit from not being nominated by Frodd initially.

In fact it was to their disadvantage. Imagine if Omashola was evicted instead of Diane. Wouldn't he have felt hard done by, considering he would have survived had he been nominated for the normal possible eviction?

If Biggie knew he was going to subject the duo to the Veto Game of Chance afterall, which is more like to make up for them not getting nominated initially, why didn't he just put everyone up for nomination and let them battle it out via votes?

I'm surprised no one mentioned this. Not that it matters at this point, but BB played the viewers. Part of me even believes the process that got Diane out was rigged in some way.
Although she was this year’s borite who would make the top 5 there was no way she would have survived a normal nomination process. It was better the way she left. She’ll either come to terms with it being told outside that she was weak or beat herself wishing “what if?”. Anyway it was a softer landing than getting evicted from low votes on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
fergieboy:
Jeez no celebrity is supporting frodd and Seyi

I feel for them

Their last too sure

Mercy,,,, Cubana chief, Rita Dominique, Anita Joseph, mc Galaxy

Omoshola,, Mr jollof

Mike,.. Teddy A

'Seyi.. None I can think off

Frodd.. None
Celebs dont vote
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
fergieboy:
you are right about Dianne eviction

I heard omoshola names was not in the bag frood picked
Everything for this country dey get comma Very silly eviction

It would have made more sense all the housemates played a game at the arena except UVP holder and Immuned Mercy

Just like Isilomo and Avala

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2019
TheEnforcer:

When Mercy bought Immunity, it said till final week. You people don't understand English.

Seyi was given ultimate HOH because he has the highest HOH win. We all saw it but you people will remain blind.

Frodd was told to make sure the coins had Omashola and Diane names before he pivked one but you people that don't watch the show are the greatest conspiracy theories analyser. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2019
creolehunt:

Frodd used to be your fave shaa. And thread members are busy calling out Munzy who made his stand clear from day 1.

This life is a big pot of beans.
He still is but I have a brain to calculate odds and stay objective to issues. I can get emotional and chant “Frodd for the win, Frodd for the win” all day but I know what will happen in the end. It’s good the guy is a hustler who will triple his effort using the BBNaija platform.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
fergieboy:

I feel for them

Their last too sure

Omoshola,, Mr jollof

Mike,.. Teddy A

Frodd.. None

Frodd : Emoney, Noble Igwe, Ubi Franklin etc. Idiot. cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Goodmorning beautiful people
Today is the last day, Teamseyi seyiforce keep voting, Team everybody

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052
Use the link too
http://mylinks.ng/SeyiAwolowo

Vote oo, we cannot carry last please keep voting, last minute vote counts.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2019
omamush:
Goodmorning beautiful people
Today is the last day, Teamseyi seyiforce keep voting, Team everybody

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052
Use the link too
http://mylinks.ng/SeyiAwolowo

Vote oo, we cannot carry last please keep voting, last minute vote counts.
papito shouldn't coming last
This week for me is dedicated to him and Mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2019
fergieboy:

I feel for them

Their last too sure

Omoshola,, Mr jollof

Mike,.. Teddy A

Frodd.. None

Odunlade adekola, I am shay, comedians,in fact, most Yoruba actors are supporting him

BTW, celebrity don’t vote

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Attention!!! TEAM MERCY LAGOS

If you are around computer village Ikeja and you are less busy, please contact 08068984579 to locate the voting Centre There and assist.... Thanks.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kingofdemonss: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:

Lolz, as long as it make u sleep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2019
fergieboy:

I feel for them

Their last too sure

Omoshola,, Mr jollof

Mike,.. Teddy A

Frodd.. None
E money , noble Igwe, Ubi Franklin, Titans and Nairalands Beorn1 are supporting Frodd

Sms VOTE Mercy to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Amya:
Mike PR is wack. Publicising that they've got the backing of MC Oluomo as though agberos are on Twitter and IG to harken to his calls.
Team Mike now feel like they've won already when there's still 24hrs of voting left. Please I'm enjoying this their relaxed spirit. MC Oluomo will vote for them.[/s]

You know what this means Team Mercy. We can triple the efforts of what we have done from Monday to date. If your budget was 10k, add another 20, let's bring this home!

You know this and you had to write first paragraph of bullshit, we are relaxing, isn't that supposed to be a thing of joy for you.

OR are you threatened by Mike's supporter relaxing?

You never know was going on. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Munzy14 welldone.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
@All us us voting the imperfect girl and Ikes baby, Mercy,More grease to our elbows as we double our efforts today. NO relenting, no quitting , no giving up. Our girl MUST win.

Sms VOTE Mercy to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Twoclans:

You don start,go and vote mercy .

I am not coming to Anambra state this year if that is what you want to ask me.I am going to south Africa cheesy cheesy

eh i say we need to talk eee,give me your link make I look for you nor!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Funny how by this time last week we had 10 HMs & in a flash we just have 5 HMs now.
Mercy & Tacha last friday biggest clash of the season comes to mind.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2019
davodyguy:

I like your stance.

A lot of people wouldn't understand that what's happening is another form of rigging, leading to an unfair advantage.
The votings should have been one phone number one vote...all this multiple votings took the fun out of it for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)