Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022025 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6374) (6375) (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Zoroaster:
Omashola still dey vex with Frodd about venita..smh
the guy is the ultimate loser. No woman wanted his lousy ass. He should take his L and stop blaming Frodd.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
nazablossom:
A very Big waaaawuuu! Kikikikiki

Anyways, let's keep voting for our darling Mike grin

Dem no reach! grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
nadesh:
a video of her twerking dey? grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
kowema:
You people say you grin want a woman to win, oya see her.
Barely 6hrs to go. Epp me vote the woman below
Now, this is very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy. How can you reduce my blother to this cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
he just lied that he kissed Esther and Venita.

Omashola ooooo. How many more lies will Omashola tell, due to jealousy
I tire for the old man dragging women with his son. shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Munzy14:
Attention!!! TEAM MERCY ABUJA

.come to calabar aroma restaurant, 18 Buchanna street, wuse zone2....by 5pm

Final voting in Abuja, enough to eat and drink.... cheesy

If we don't give them, how will they take it.... grin

contact 08085920217......for direction....

VOTE Mercy...

See love... cheesy
The hustle is real mehn! grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
nowpresence:

I am very sure Venita didnt...she never liked him

You replied a wrong post. Was referring to 3bear and AKT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
heartofcity12:

Learn what loyalty is from guys like Threebear , Iamj , Budline1 and some few others. They stand for one person from the beginning of the show till now, that is how it should be. You can curse me or insult me, I don’t care.

undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
he just lied that he kissed Esther and Venita.

Omashola ooooo. How many more lies will Omashola tell, due to jealousy

Where's the lie? Did he not kiss them?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
heartofcity12:

Some hearts can carry more than one person?? Imagine that.. Ppl like you aren’t loyal at all. Ppl like u have minimum of 3 boyfriends, loyalty isn’t in your dictionary.

undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LVNA: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geezeem:

You know the funny bits?

These ones never used to watch BBA

And if they did... Then their ages dey worry them grin

During BBA... A lot would be patriotic if they choose to but still like contestants from other countries

..... So that sometimes many people between 2 -3 people they are voting for

Then when alliances starts to form inside the house, it starts to form outside too... That now adds to people voting outside their preferred contestants......increasing the people they support

That's why we laugh when they mock us for liking plenty housemates...

We didn't start today, we are no where ending it

But if it makes them happy to keep sounding like broken records?..... They should knock themselves out grin

Like how many ever housemates you want abeg and enjoy how ever way you want grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
kowema:
You people say you grin want a woman to win, oya see her.
Barely 6hrs to go. Epp me vote the woman below

Deadness
cheesy
VOTE Frodd dear world
Ahbeggg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
nazablossom:
Now, this is very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy. How can you reduce my blother to this cheesy

grin They say dey want a woman Na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
senatordave1:

So you are using bet9ja odds to analyze your predictions? I thought you were an insider.should i start listing games of yesterday and today where 4plus odd shocked less than 1.50 odds? Are you familiar with betting traps ?

Football is not voting. Anyone can win in football but the stronger team has a higher chance, that's why they have lower odds. I thought you had a point cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
rationalmind:

Where's the lie? Did he not kiss them?
eehyah. No words! Check this out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
LVNA:

Like how many ever housemates you want abeg and enjoy how ever way you want grin

Whoever you are? I love you already!!!
Cheers

@ that post? Guilttripping and insulting me for BB is DOA
Cos I do me and they must deal wirrit cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
ObinnaT:

Football is not voting. Anyone can win in football but the stronger team has a higher chance, that's why they have higher odds. I thought you had a point cheesy cheesy
anyone can win in voting too. Cos nobody can see anybody’s mind. Some people vote for real, many other just make noise. Nothing is sure!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Lol...

Those two hardly clash... Now I know why cheesy
A moniker that knows me only on Nairaland told you I embezzled money apparently sent by you , oshe11 , Eeghe etc because these were the people that supported Miracle last year here grin

And you believe it ....

Yet you wonder why your life is where it is ? cheesy

Don't underestimate the power of brain and thinking .

You have the same 24 hours like Genevieve , Mike , bill gates , Dangote , Alakija ....

The only difference is that those people do not see the brain as just an accessory .

They actually make use of it . grin

For a second there I forgot my name was captain Igbokwe and tweetoracle ...two people who were actual campaign coordinators outside Nairaland .

But then again , this is you , why should I bother .

You would never get it even if it's inscribed on your skull .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
nazablossom:
The hustle is real mehn! grin cheesy
You dunno wharis going on.... cheesy

60m is not something u win by trolling.....lol

I told u guys biggie is going to cashout this week..
chai people are spending for fun o... cheesy

My style sha, spend for ur happiness /fun...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Yet it's not reflecting . grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
anyone can win in voting too. Cos nobody can see anybody’s mind. Some people vote for real, many other just make noise. Nothing is sure!!

Unlike in football, where we can't ascertain who is gonna win. Betnaija is the show sponsor and is privy to voting information from Deloitte. That's why it keeps fluctuating. grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
kowema:

grin They say dey want a woman Na
I know right? grin.

Woman fit am sha, but nah! he is a full blooded Ide nna!! Biko. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
LVNA:

Why are you forcing your ideals on her and trying to guilt trip her for watching the way she wants? Did you pay for her subscription? Are you sponsoring her?

Loyalty ko

That saying, I’d rather develop a connection over a period of time with however many housemates I damn well want than pick one on the first day or even first 5 minutes for some of you based on what’s usually some shallow criteria. But I can coexist with the people who choose to select their favourites this way without trying to force my way on them

I can’t believe you are castigating her for moving onto another housemate when her favourite is evicted, or is she supposed to continue voting for the evicted housemate when they’ve left? I guess it’s because she is not supporting the ‘popular’ ones from the first 5 minutes of the show

May I remind some of you zealous fanatics that you aren’t getting a portion of the prize money, nonsense

they actually lack the understanding of the psychology behind the game. All men are equal now on a faceless forum. Stanning someone from stage, that is the most ridiculous ever. What happened to getting to know someone, their character, discovering their line of thought and talents and falling in love afterwards. This show is about loving a person's personality and I still wonder the personality they discovered from the stage. Imagine telling somebody to learn loyalty from some silly forumites.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eeghe:

undecided

Kikikikikikikik.... Absurdity! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
ObinnaT:

Unlike in football, where we can't ascertain who is gonna win. Betnaija is the show sponsor and is privy to voting information from Deloitte. That's why it keeps fluctuating. grin cheesy
but voters are a factor in giving the odd. Voters who have opaque hearts/minds, that nobody can see through. And as you said, the public is not privy to the voting information, which means anybody can win. As the sponsors ultimately decides who wins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
5 hours left

sms VOTE Mercy to 32052

if you want Mercy to follow you from now till the rest of your life, better Vote Mercy to 32052

Mercy follow me follow follow follow me

alubarika follow me

Merciful God bless Mercy Eke and every hands that took their money and time to vote her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geezeem:

You know the tragedy?

Before BBN came back, the franchise was organising BB Mzazi, bb Angola.... But since they hit jackpot here, those other ones have been put on hold

Anything Nigerians touches, they ruin

People openly buying thousands of sim cards to vote is as bad as the money bags IMO

The voice of the masses have been shut down.... So unfortunate

Where is the fun in the GAME again?

BBA is the answer in my opinion

Where no Matter how much you spend, it's one country, one vote
they should take a break from BBN, at least we are accommodating people in Nigeria so I suggest they use the house here to do other countries BB.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Biggie and bet9ja will be so happy this week
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Threebear when are you going to throw in the towel?..

Are u going to fight like the 300 Spartans....cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beorn1:

I'm so happy I'm done voting few minutes ago before I saw this picture. This picture of Mcgalaxy with money is demoralizing.

Future BBN will be decided by money bags. At this rate, once moneybags are supporting a particular HM, forget voting your faves. cry
What about Emoney and Obi Cubana that is supporting Frodd. The truth is the game have always been between Mercy, Tacha and Mike from the onset and it will take a miracle for Frodd to win. Mercy has always been the favorite to win even when Tacha was still in the game.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Obioma1 said he gave up hope when he saw Mc Galaxy counting money . grin

So that one really thought fraud had a chance ?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6374) (6375) (6376) (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.