Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984689 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:

Amen o!
May we not visit Kuje for defending our favourite housemate o! grin
Peacemaker like me no visit Kuje. Hype my fav and ignore haterz. I no exchange blow with anybody even lively try to troll me but I peacefully accept defeat grin no time
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
nadesh:
Endorsement from where? If this is true, am happy for her. cool
she needs rehabilitation first.. not endorsements.

Meanwhile endorsement waiting for Mercy na mind blowing.... cheesy

3 secured, 2 under negotiations.. That girl is child of grace i swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:
"Tacha came back and refused to show her face, according to source she was so down that few days and refused to eat or be console so her management decided to hide her away from the general public! but Titian ran online to shout that biggie held their girl hostage which cause so much trouble on net, until Ebuka run their street. this made jaaruma spoke to the management to always carry the fans along no matter what.

So they started contributing money into her GoFundMe account, her fans really tried because, withn few days they have raised 600k but the manger withdraw the money and jaaruma accused him of thief, they later explain in their group that, tacha used the money to pay for ten days accommodation in and hotel, and use the rest to buy human hair, as she can't make a public appearance looking shabby. madam jaaruma nor still rest she said the money pple have paid is more than 600k and pple are stealing from Tacha, then tacha came online to say nobody should accuse her man of stealing, as she doesn't like such accusation, madam jaaruma was still insisting, that when they decided to go for the bank statement, so bobrisky went to quickly pay 500k out of the 1m pledge he made, so they won't drag shim online, on getting the bank statement tacha found out that jaaruma has never paid a dime into her account even during voting season, being the childish Tacha that we know she went to bobrisky page and thanked shim that she saw shim "video money" that's how jaaruma unfollow and block Tacha and Tacha unfollow her in return.

This whole drama could have been avoided if tacha has respected herself in that house . but it's what it is."

GrammarChecker, you done tire?

Food don done. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

I know you. I know your face. Trust me, if you enter the house, you go chop trolling tire.

I was one of Team CeeC that championed that loyal CeeC fans shouldn't support Trasha. I'll tell people how you troll women on Nairaland. You go chop am . cheesy grin

Trolling wey I no go see? Lol.

I go dey chop food inside house, you go dey troll outside. Who you dey do? grin

Anyway, people love the victim story, my handler on the outside will turn your trolling to my advantage las las grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seniormallam(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Biggie can you give us psquare tomorrow to close the show?
Just pay them to perform together, and see how everywhere go scatter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Na wa! How authentic is this?
Plus tacha has gotten an endorsement deal from one port Harcourt entrepreneur to produce her own odour perfumes for 3million. At least she's got something. wink

Audio endorsements. Lmao. Who endorses someone and send the video to Instablog for an advert before finalising the deal? grin cheesy

Paid AD.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tacha matter no dey tire una?

OwambeTacha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Munzy14:

she needs rehabilitation first.. not endorsements.

Meanwhile endorsement waiting for Mercy na mind blowing.... cheesy

3 secured, 2 under negotiations.. That girl is child of grace i swear
mercy to the world. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

Audio endorsements. Lmao. Who endorses someone and send the video to Instablog for an advert before finalising the deal? grin cheesy

Paid AD.

If you see the guy business page, you'll scream. Baba used Tasha for clout too. Made a video, paid Instablog to upload and captioned it perfectly like an AD. Gullible titans will start patronising

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seniormallam(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tasha will not be happy with herself, see you see sure 60m and the pride that comes with been a BBN winner,
That lady just threw everything away

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
seniormallam:
Biggie can you give us psquare tomorrow to close the show?
Just pay them to perform together, and see how everywhere go scatter
no.
Audio money i beg. Fire department to quench the spicy pepper of this season. Rude boy!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oyindidi:
Peacemaker like me no visit Kuje. Hype my fav and ignore haterz. I no exchange blow with anybody even lively try to troll me but I peacefully accept defeat grin no time
I comot cap for you! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seniormallam(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
nadesh:
no.
Audio money i beg. Fire department to quench the spicy pepper of this season. Rude boy!
They won't work with one of them, I'm sure of that,
Just as soundcity plays their song follow each other.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
seniormallam:
Tasha will not be happy with herself, see you see sure 60m and the pride that comes with been a BBN winner,
That lady just threw everything away
Tacha has already learnt from her mistakes and has moved on to greater things!
Do you expect her to mourn every day of her life because she made a mistake?
Abeg free the babe!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jen96:
Signing out .Your London to Lagos girl

Miking forever. I should be grateful

If I offended you it was not that deep. Am sorry.

Yes this is the face behind the annoying banters and am proud.

MiQueen. Yummy mummy. Wifey
So cute girl is behind this troublesome account grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:

Abeg free the babe!

After getting 5 strikes plus warnings you still believe that girl can ever learn in this life? This your faith is something else..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
People sharply signing out to prevent after finale trolling grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
It may seem as though all the teams have accepted thier positions and made peace with it cheesy cheesy.

It's really been fun on this thread..

Congratulations to the top 5..may they all excel.

#StillAMiqueen kiss

I am sha not signing out.. na me go lock this thread grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:

If Jackie's bf spent 1.5m to vote for jackye and she failed woefully,then Jaruma's peanuts didnt give Tacha all those high percentages back to back!
The streets really voted for Tacha,not jaruma like people thought!
Which street? ...cheesy

Titans = 1500 euros e no even reach 800k.... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Menance:

After getting 5 strikes plus warnings you still believe that girl can ever learn in this life? This your faith is something else..
No be only 5 strikes,na 50 million strike!
Go and crucify her,so that you can have peace!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:

Abeg free the babe!

60M mistake sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Which street? ...cheesy

Na ghosts vote for her?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:
Na ghosts vote for her?
You dunno waris going on.... cheesy

You guys are foot soldiers here... lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:
No be only 5 strikes,na 50 million strike! Go and crucify her,so that you can have peace!
The two she had before biggie nullified it + the three that sent her home..
Funny enough I don't give a Bleep about her.. I admire intelligent people...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
codedguy1:

60M mistake sad
Can 60 million buy a life?
Some people lost their lives due to silly mistakes but she's still alive and trending.
When there is life,there's hope.
Na mistake she make,she no kee person!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by solmusdesigns: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:

Abeg free the babe!

Tomorrow , someone close to tacha should be by her side to support her through the bitterness of seeing Mercy clinch the 60 million

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Which street? ...cheesy

Or Jackye's boyfriend was lying.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hotworta1:
"Tacha came back and refused to show her face, according to source she was so down that few days and refused to eat or be console so her management decided to hide her away from the general public! but Titian ran online to shout that biggie held their girl hostage which cause so much trouble on net, until Ebuka run their street. this made jaaruma spoke to the management to always carry the fans along no matter what.

So they started contributing money into her GoFundMe account, her fans really tried because, withn few days they have raised 600k but the manger withdraw the money and jaaruma accused him of thief, they later explain in their group that, tacha used the money to pay for ten days accommodation in and hotel, and use the rest to buy human hair, as she can't make a public appearance looking shabby. madam jaaruma nor still rest she said the money pple have paid is more than 600k and pple are stealing from Tacha, then tacha came online to say nobody should accuse her man of stealing, as she doesn't like such accusation, madam jaaruma was still insisting, that when they decided to go for the bank statement, so bobrisky went to quickly pay 500k out of the 1m pledge he made, so they won't drag shim online, on getting the bank statement tacha found out that jaaruma has never paid a dime into her account even during voting season, being the childish Tacha that we know she went to bobrisky page and thanked shim that she saw shim "video money" that's how jaaruma unfollow and block Tacha and Tacha unfollow her in return.

This whole drama could have been avoided if tacha has respected herself in that house . but it's what it is."
JARUMA RUN TACHA STREET

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
switlily25:
No be only 5 strikes,na 50 million strike! Go and crucify her,so that you can have peace!
You're the only fallen titan I can find here grin..
So has dino given her the 30m he promised?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Arysexy:
How true is this

How can you ask such question?

Even if it is true, would Biggie have revealed such by now? Abi from which screen was this captured?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Someone said that this is the result

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
nadesh:
Mike and Mercy wins the betnaija task. Yessssssssss kiss
Sponsored trip to Inagbe resort for Mercy and Ike, mike and wife.
Is this yesterday's arena game or?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.