Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,314 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5002188 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
This Fraud guy don nearly double him size for Biggie house sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Who is tacha, weh HMs were cautioned not to mention her name... cheesy
Chai what a complete waste of 90days.
The need for a good character cannot be over-emphasised at a time like this.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Menance:

Where is that guy really from?.. Under bbnaija hyperlink in wikipedia, I got to know he is from "Manchester"
some said jamaica

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gulher:
some said jamaica
Born to a Nigerian Mother in Manchester.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Munzy14:
My own is let them not tell them waris going on outside... cheesy
There is this girl called Kaffi abi Khaffy I don't really know. Do you know her full name?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Menance:

There is this girl called Kaffi abi Khaffy I don't really know.
Do you know her full name?
Khafi Kareem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Menance:

Khafilat kareem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
lambo looking smashing!!!

love her outfit

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you like Mercy and you be fine girl do like this kiss I will give you airtime

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Frodd and Seyi should hit the gym after this....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
The only thing that may cost Mike the top spot is his non-Nigerianness. Personally I'd say he's got the character traits of a potential BBN4 winner and has really acquitted himself well in the house, but winning it will be like Biggie running the average hustling naija guy street. E no go pure. My consolation is he's one of those that's really going to blow from this season. There's no brand that won't want to associate with him..
..maybe except anti smoking agencies sha grin

Mike whatever happens tomorrow you had a good run.. You're a real man and married men should take a cue from you. You saw it all and kept the faith and stayed true to the oath. Your wife is a lucky woman for real.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
biosystech:

I knowwww
Straight jogging /running for 8-12 weeks before the gym sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don’t regret liking Frodd unless when he’s an asshole sometimes. I don’t regret liking Tacha. Erm, who else? Frodd forced Esther on me and I liked Diane like a baby sister. Omashola’s Warri chants never bothered me because he was a refined and more interesting Efe (who actually bored me to death during his season).

Yes, Mercy for the money.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Brownsun:
yayy. are you male or female?
Male
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one Kayode camera has been all over Lamborghini Mercy since today. Brethren are you guys thinking what I'm thinking now Is it now safe to conclude that Lambo is the MULLA already or should we wait till tomorrow night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
biosystech:

They ar born fat
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tuoyo Isilomo Avala KimOprah nd some others

Welcom dem in jiffy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
vicdom:
This one Kayode camera has been all over Lamborghini Mercy since today. Brethren are you guys thinking what I'm thinking now Is it now safe to conclude that Lambo is the MULLA already or should we wait till tomorrow night
Kayode is simply doin the final soapy he's been doin all thru the show since it all ends tonight. The guy na low budget perv grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tacha would have been richer than biggie and probably been the riches ex BBN contestant if Jaruma (#50m), Peter (#60m), Dino (#30m), E-Money Ghana (#20m) had all redeemed their pledges, but AudioMoney happened.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
nadesh:
ike is a sweet boy i swear kiss grin
Drip drop sweetness like Hakeem Lyon of Empire. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tonnyray:
[s]The only thing that may cost Mike the top spot is his non-Nigerianness. Personally I'd say he's got the character traits of a potential BBN4 winner and has really acquitted himself well in the house, but winning it will be like Biggie running the average naija hustling guy street. E no go pure. My consolation is he's one of those that's really going to blow from this season. There's no brand that won't want to associate with him..

Mike whatever happens tomorrow you had a good run.. You're a real man and married men should take a cue from you. You saw it all and kept the faith and stayed true to the oath. Your wife is a lucky woman for real[/s].
Lies from the pit of hell

Someone that was a delawood
Very lousy in tasks
Performed poorly at the arena games even when he claims to be an athlete

I think he has scammed Nigerians enough and doesn't deserve to Win that 60m

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
15 minutes to party grin Lambo is ready. Nadesh is ready.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
So I get to see Tuoyo, Khaffi and my dearest Diane again tonight? Hmmmm... worth looking forward to.

Did I forget Esther's boooorry.. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
codedguy1:

She has not cried enough and will get over it after she watches Mercy Lambo receive the 60M price, money and items.

And please she should also not commit suicide because mercy needs to come to PORT HARCOUT and splash water on her on the roadside with her 25M IVM.

When you guys were irritatingly running your mouths in here like broken taps you never envisaged being trolled after your principal decided to be unfortunate abi. Now you are saying they should leave her alone.

We are just trolling sha grin take heart.
FLY WEY NO DEY HEAR WORD , NA IM DEY FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE. NA SO TACHA FANS , PUSH HER ENTER BOTTOMLESS PIT. SO TEY DEM TURN BEGGER FOR INSTAGRAM.

TACHA, THE QUEEN OF FAILURE , BRAGGED SHE HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN ALL HOUSEMATES , SHE NEVER CELEBRATED , NOR WISHED ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES, WELL ON THEIR BIRTHDAY 'S OR WINNING 'S , YET, SHE BRAGGED ABOUT 99 DAYS , FORGETTING MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES.

DURING HER MOMENT OF MADNESS, HER FANS SUPPORTED HER MEANESS AND EVIL DEEDS. SHE WAKES UP EVERYDAY , LOOKING FOR WHO TO FIGHT AND INSULT, LIKE A DOG WITH RABIES, DESPITE BEING THE LEAST INTELLIGENT HOUSEMATES WITH NO INDIVIDUAL WINNING'S.

AND JUST LIKE A BAD DREAM , TACHA FELL LIKE A PACK OF BADLY ARRANGED CARDS. WHAT A WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES. MADAM NO LEAVE , NO TRANSFER, WAS EXPELLED, SHE LEFT BIG BROTHER HOUSE, AND TRANSFERRED BACK TO PORTHACOUT.

THAT'S THE HIGHLIGHT AND LESSONS OF BIG BROTHER 2019. PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL. HERE'S A GIRL , THAT COULD BARELY EXPRESS HERSELF AND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CAR , A BLEACHED BABY MAMA WITH BODY ODOUR , BUT THE MOST UNCOUTH AND TERRIBLE ATTITUDE IN THE HOUSE.

THE 99TH DAY IS HERE. WHO LAUGHS LAST , LAUGHS BEST. I WISH ALL THE HOUSEMATES , THE BEST IN THEIR CAREERS, MOVING FORWARD. TACHA, WILL NOT EVEN BE IN THE FINALE , SHE WILL SADLY WATCH THE 99TH DAY AND WINNER ON HER TV. #NO LEAVE, NO TRANSFER (100 times). SUCH AN AMAZING WEEK O!. (100 times).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
peeps4u:
Tacha would have been richer than biggie and probably been the riches ex BBN contestant if Jaruma (#50m), Peter (#60m), Dino (#30m), E-Money Ghana (#20m) had all redeemed their pledges, but AudioMoney happened.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
nadesh:
15 minutes to party grin Lambo is ready. Nadesh is ready.
brownsun is not ready cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Waiting for Mercy and Diane moment.. I want to see something

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Brownsun:
brownsun is not ready cry
Why darling? cry
Come take a looki looki,come take a looki ready kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LORDKing001: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Menance:

Khafiliat Kareem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oya Looki Looki brothers and sisters, its time to rock with Lambo for the last time on your Tvs. Last BbN4 party. Lets go there grin cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tonnyray:
The only thing that may cost Mike the top spot is his non-Nigerianness. Personally I'd say he's got the character traits of a potential BBN4 winner and has really acquitted himself well in the house, but winning it will be like Biggie running the average hustling naija guy street. E no go pure. My consolation is he's one of those that's really going to blow from this season. There's no brand that won't want to associate with him..

Mike whatever happens tomorrow you had a good run.. You're a real man and married men should take a cue from you. You saw it all and kept the faith and stayed true to the oath. Your wife is a lucky woman for real.
Brings me to Ike. Another guy I really hoped to see in tomorrow's finals but fell short. The guy is a winner any day and I believe only himself can stop his own shine. He's another guy I'm certain serious brands will rush to endorse. Truth be told even though he's way more American than Nigerian he's one of those Nigerians connected with the most. He was really down to earth and relatable. He was effortlessly funny. One of the few every single BBN4 hm will keep as a friend or at least on their contact list.
Of course he's not Nigerian enough to cart away the star price unfortunately (if he'd made it that is).
Inasmuch as I was initially pissed Biggie bypassed so many average hustling Nigerians that bought forms and underwent so many harrowing ordeals to audition for the show only to throw all these Yankee and Briticos at us... at the end I'm actually glad I had them on my screen.
Khaffi girl I sight you.. you wz one of those that made BBN4 what it is.. it was a pleasure having you grace my screen. Heard Cool FM signed you up.. hope it's true. Innosson should too. Nobody's more deserving

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.