Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018816 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
I will suggest u go and open gofundme account for her too so she can work on her ass and breast. They are too small. Maybe that's why guys find it difficult to keep her.

No body wan dey chop bone.

Don't mind her. With that her mouth she puts like someone that ate shit... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
I will suggest u go and open gofundme account for her too so she can work on her ass and breast. They are too small. Maybe that's why guys find it difficult to keep her.

No body wan dey chop bone.

Your fave said she hasn’t for one single moment experienced love, even with the flesh and 2m butt job. I wonder what will become of her if those things are taken away. A resounding emptiness? Quite pathetic dear.

Did you type find a man to keep her? My fave isn’t the one who lives off men and needs to be kept. Baby girl knows her place and worth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I sight you too.
To me that guy na scam tricked Nigerians with his foreign whatever and we know Nigerians like foreign things.
Dont bother convincing gullible people that are already blinded superficially
All I know is that the lousy athlete and his wife are on a long thing if they think they would come and reap from what they didn't sow
They must return to wherever they crawled out from without that 60m

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the real Queen of savagery infact the Queen of highlights on this thread. kiss You made me laugh with your savage responses.
Weldone khafinated Titan. I have a strong feeling those two ladies(Khafi and Tacha) would make it big after BBN cool

Yesssss ooooo! My babies are not perfect but they’ll learn and get better because they’re ready to! They’ll come hard with a bang! My Ceena girls did it last year and they’re getting stronger till date, Khacha won’t be left out. Original friendship, loyalty and mutual respect for each other. Not prey and predator dem! grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:12am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Your fave said she hasn’t for one single moment experienced love, even with the flesh and 2m butt job. I wonder what will become of her if those things are taken away. A resounding emptiness? Quite pathetic dear.

Did you type find a man to keep her? My fave isn’t the one who lives off men and needs to be kept. Baby girl knows her place and worth.
haq haq haq indeed she knows her worth with her sex tape all over d internet....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:12am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Yet she was looking for love and dry humping every night for a guy who don't give a rat ass if she exists.
Your fav claimed to have been celibate for years only to get into bbnaija house and be acting like a she goat� on heat. Couldn't even give poor gedoni space. The guy had no choice but to be excited to leave the house the day he was evicted. Who gets excited to be evicted?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Yet she was looking for love and dry humping every night for a guy who don't give a rat ass if she exists.
Your fav claimed to have been celibate for years only to get into bbnaija house and be acting like a she goat� on heat. Couldn't even give poor gedoni space. The guy had no choice but to be excited to leave the house the day he was evicted. Who gets excited to be evicted?
cheesy cheesy she couldn't resist his d*ck. Don't blame her tho. i'm sure it was really difficult for her to get a man out here.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Las Las who brain elp. See, let me school you.
Intelligent people work for smart people.
Your fav is intelligent, I agree. But my fav is smart asf.
Smart people rule the world, ask Donald Trump. wink

Afi smart as fvck!

Mercy & Ike stole Esther’s coins and they’re forming street and smart until one question from Biggie had her rambling like what I wouldn’t want to say... grin grin grin grin

Thanks for acknowledging that my fave is intelligent though. No be say you kuku fit ignore, a shining star can’t be missed. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy she couldn't resist his d*ck. Don't blame her tho. i'm sure it was really difficult for her to get a man out here.

grin grin grin. I swear cos she's too Fugly to start with.
With her flat ass like someone who's just suffered from diarrhea. Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:20am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Afi smart as fvck!

Mercy & Ike stole Esther’s coins and they’re forming street and smart until one question from Biggie had her rambling like what I wouldn’t want to say... grin grin grin grin

Thanks for acknowledging that my fave is intelligent though. No be say you kuku fit ignore, a shining star can’t be missed. kiss

Yea intelligently dumb.
I will take smart over intelligence anytime.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
haq haq haq indeed she knows her worth with her sex tape all over d internet....

Her “supposed” sex tape under the duvet! Unlike your fave, whose butt and breast pictures are everywhere. When they don’t dry hump her on the dance floor, Omashola is slapping her arse in the garden, Seyi can’t miss a free animashaun’s butt too, he takes his turn to give doggy style and also spank her dirty. Abi is it Ike’s numerous graphics scenes with her butt up in the air we want to talk about Kikikiki grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Her “supposed” sex tape under the duvet! Unlike your fave, whose butt and breast pictures are everywhere. When they don’t dry hump her on the dance floor, Omashola is slapping her arse in the garden, Seyi can’t miss a free animashaun’s butt too, he takes his turn to give doggy style and also spank her dirty. Abi is it Ike’s numerous graphics scenes with her butt up in the air we want to talk about Kikikiki grin grin

At least there's an ass to dry hump, no one cares to even look at your fav's ass ...cos there's nothing to be seen talkless of dry humping.
The guys can't get enough of my fav's ass. grin cheesy grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

We all saw how useless Gedoni’s moments in that house would have been without my faves impart in his life.

And oh, he did give a rat arse. He was all over her and talking to everyone about them the week she ignored his arse. He begged her to have him back, you’ll know this if you weren’t just watching here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Eeghe:

You have got to be kidding me teacher shocked
I watched it from the back of my neighbour’s tv
Imagine the cross examination cheesy
SMH

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

At least there's an ass to dry hump, no one cares to even look at your fav's ass ...cos there's nothing to be seen talkless of dry humping.

Oh! The guys can! Did you see anyone pay attention to the rag thing she wore before going to bed!

The fact that you’re gauging your faves importance on the acceptance of men is hilarious and shameful. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Yea intelligently dumb.
I will take smart over intelligence anytime.

Intelligently dumb? True true, na Mercy you deserve. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:31am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

We all saw how useless Gedoni’s moments in that house would have been without my faves impart in his life.

And oh, he did give a rat arse. He was all over her and talking to everyone about them the week she ignored his arse. He begged her to have him back, you’ll know this if you weren’t just watching here on Nairaland.
Hahaha! Which gedoni? The same gedoni that everyone was angry with cos of the way he neglected your fav the moment he sighted a pretty damsel like venita not minding she's got two kids?
Venita even boasted that if she really wanted your fav's bf, she would with the snap of her fingers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:33am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Intelligently dumb? True true, na Mercy you deserve. grin cheesy
Yeah yeah, that's why she's my Winner winner chicken dinner! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Yeah yeah, that's why she's my Winner winner chicken dinner! grin grin

If you like enter studio with mcgalaxy. Fact is Mercy can’t take a pass into Khafilat’s world! cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Hahaha! Which gedoni? The same gedoni that everyone was angry with cos of the way he neglected your fav the moment he sighted a pretty damsel like venita not minding she's got two kids?
Venita even boasted that if she really wanted your fav's bf, she would with the snap of her fingers.

Oh yeah, same Gedoni. Ask any of your teammies with TV if una get. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 2:38am On Oct 06, 2019
thatigboman:
leave those cheap shots. Talk of tacha's missing GoFundMe money
Delusion of a yabeleft inmate.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:38am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Oh yeah, same Gedoni. Ask any of your teammies with TV if una get. grin grin
Don't worry, they will respond when they wake up. tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:40am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

If you like enter studio with mcgalaxy. Fact is Mercy can’t a pass into Khafilat’s world! cool cool
Pls type English, can't make out your typo shocked. Am confused. So much for my intelligent folks.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:41am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

tueh tueh to ur coded olosho fav. na her type dey carry church for head yet all d lecturers hv seen her unclothedness.

From d beginning Mercy said she likes teasing guys, did u see her singing worship songs on YouTube or preaching against pre marital s*x online like ur bowl of khofi?

No wonder she lacks self confidence nd turned her self to puppy to a younger girl.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:43am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

If you like enter studio with mcgalaxy. Fact is Mercy can’t a pass into Khafilat’s world! cool cool
what does she want to do in khafi's world again? she passed through there when she in a secondary school my dear. Stop dreaming too big.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

who go see meat, go chop bone?? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:45am On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

Oh! The guys can! Did you see anyone pay attention to the rag thing she wore before going to bed!

The fact that you’re gauging your faves importance on the acceptance of men is hilarious and shameful. grin grin grin
When they know they can't have it even if they dream. She just teases them and leave them hanging. wink cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Jen96:
Mercy likes Mike sha.

If Mike were single, HMS for die for imm matter

2 months ago, she got drunk and asked him why he got married, said she likes him and would have wanted to run things with him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
who go see meat, go chop bone?? cheesy
Abi o my brother! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 2:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Brownsun:
tueh tueh to ur coded olosho fav. na her type dey carry church for head yet all d lecturers hv seen her unclothedness.

From d beginning Mercy said she likes teasing guys, did u see her singing worship songs on YouTube or preaching against pre marital s*x online like ur bowl of khofi?

No wonder she lacks self confidence nd turned her self to puppy to a younger girl.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

was the fair skined drunk dude that got disqualified with that skinny girl of double wahala ever invited to the reunion show?
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Thats true sef, bet9ja boss is from ijebu..

i wish they can carry omashola for deliverance before his 40th birth ... make egbon no go meu meu forever
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.