Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984338 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2019
Hotworta1:

Send a DM if interested.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
oshe11:
So Tacha's name is still being mentioned on these streets?

Swear say Una no Miss her, make Ogun Use person do Teaching Practise on His Newly acquired Thundercheesy

Haters will not agree leave them to be deceiving themselves.
After today let us see whether Tacha would not continue to be mentioned. I can't say the same for their faves cheesy the life after BBN would be an interesting one for my Tacha smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
philip0906:
This post makes no sense...I hope you realise that?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
vizkiz:

Send a DM if interested.
Come kush, bring our beer here make we chill am here.. cheesy
All this una location, awon audio stuvsss... grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2019
thatigboman:
K Brule was invited to the reunion

The scenarios are not the same but then, like I said earlier, it's a day of rest, lets just agree to disagree.

Cheers bro cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Is this the most VIEWED/LONGEST THREAD on Nairaland ??
cc Dominique
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2019
creolehunt:

The girl is evil.

She schemed against Jeff and the poor guy was evicted.

She sabotaged Jackye when she went back to Tacha, despite both of them gossiping about her. She topped it off by nominating same Jackye the next week.

Her next victim was Venita. She ensure she rubbished her name at every given opportunity until she was out.

Poor Gedoni was the ultimate victim. It was so bad that he celebrated when he was evicted.
Well, his prick was moisturized every night. That is a win for him.

29yr old blabbermouth sucking up to a 23yr old girl due to low self esteem.
the way I dislike khafi ehn I can comprehend
my most disliked hm were tacha, seyi, khafi.
but as it is now, khafi has taken the first position
the wickedness she did to gedoni really hurts me. she took advantage of the guy because of his quiet nature
God go really punish that girl

she has a bubbling spirit and free-spirited blablabla and for 17years she hasn't spoken to her father....bubbling spirit my foot

and she is not even that fine sef... see her yesterday party looking like a goat with her protruding lips.

talent is not everything, if it cant be matched with a good character, talent becomes nothing

just like her mentor tacha....bad energy everywhere

i hope that mikes avoid her like a plague outside the house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Munzy14:
u win visa.... cheesy
Nah...........

Something bigger

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Haters will not agree leave them to be deceiving themselves.
After today let us see whether Tacha would not continue to be mentioned. I can't say the same for their faves cheesy the life after BBN would be an interesting one for my Tacha smiley
No Truer words ma'am

Your intellect should be Personified and placed in a Museum

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2019
nowpresence:

the way I dislike khafi ehn I can comprehend
my most disliked hm were tacha, seyi, khafi.
but as it is now, khafi has taken the first position
the wickedness she did to gedoni really hurts me. she took advantage of the guy because of his quiet nature
God go really punish that girl

she has a bubbling spirit and free-spirited blablabla and for 17years she hasn't spoken to her father....bubbling spirit my foot

and she is not even that fine sef... see her yesterday party looking like a goat with her protruding lips.

talent is not everything, if it cant be matched with a good character, talent becomes nothing

just like her mentor tacha....bad energy everywhere

i hope that mikes avoid her like a plague outside the house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Gulher:
Fake news everywhere. They said Tacha was dressed up for the big brother party yesterday. But a topic on FrontPage says khafi and Tacha went for TFA award together yesterday. That's when they did the video.
the video was posted like minutes justed before the party started, so when dd they go for the award show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Dbanj and wizkid are the special guest for this evening. I'm live at the venue.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Lambo is going to look peng today!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Dbanj and wizkid are the special guest for this evening. I'm live at the venue.
Really?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
So I'm wondering, what if Akthedream and Steph end up supporting the same HM in the next installment of this show, will they finally agree?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Should:
cc Dominiq
no and no

There are threads with more pages and more views

But as far as bbn is concerned, this is the longest and most viewed bbn thread

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Should:
cc Domnique

Lol. Do you know the number of Ashewo threads that has been created and retired, with each one getting to about 4k pages?

Even in the travel section sef.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Psychedelia:
Tacha has thrown in the towel in defeat, and some of her slow-witted extremist fans are still fighting on the internet, thinking that trending her name will help her case.
Read up, people. Tacha don dobalé for LAMBO and the other finalists - THE TRUE DAY 99 FINALISTS.
You fork-weilders need to give it up already grin
Awww! That's very nice of her. I wish her good luck
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Any Abuja hangout to watch the Finale? Would be more fun watching with so many people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Helloflife: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
oshe11:
I swear by My Name because I do NOT want to use an Higher Authority, this is NO Diss Speech, so instead of a "Robust Reply" ama give Y'all Maturitycheesy

Truth is The MAIN reason I left wasnt because Tacha was Disqualified but because ALL I saw was JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY, HYPOCRISY, HYPOCRISY and BIAS, BIAS from the Organisers

As A TeamNObodyAndEVERYbody I was in a Better position to see this compared to Most of You since You are Humans and Easily prone to Hypocrisy, Jealousy and Bias when Attached to Someone else

As a confirmed Hater of Hypocrisy I couldnt stomach it in a show that was supposed to be Reality so I left

And If You still feel the Judgement wasnt Biased then You are Bitter and I'm sent to You By an Higher Authority to Free You and Make You a Reborn, so My Son/Daughter LET'S PRAY!!!

But Honestly some Dumb Fans are Dumb Sha, Instead of the Blatant Hypocrisy why NOT be Numb instead of being Dumb Shawink

Tacha My Baby left and The BBN in Me left with her. I thought I loved the BBN4 season, But I was a Lover of Tacha(and other HMs) and Hater of Bias

The "Everybody" in my TeamNandE shows I should literally be for Everybody(Tacha inclusive) so that was exactly what I did by Showing Disgust

For the Voting ish,
Naaaah!!! I didnt do Spite voting nor do I care about whoever wins hence my staying outta the thread and only back Mainly for My Gs and Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeesssssss

Am I gonna watch the Finale?

Naaaahhhhh!!! BBN4 for Me ended on the 89th day and it remains like that for Me

So like I said This is NO Diss Speech, so Instead of a "Robust Reply" ama give Y'all Maturity so Listen to Me, the Vessel sent to You by An Higher Authority, Take My Hands Threadmates let me Free You from Hypocrisycheesy

Fellow BBN4 Threadmates, LETS.................. PRAY!!!

[/s]

BALDERDASH undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Geezeem:

You think Mike would allow Mercy disrespect him the way she does Ike or speak to him any how if he was available?

Men like Mike like classy women, not lousy bleached up club girls with fake body parts, those are meant for lousy earing wearing yahoo boys and expired old men.
A guy lke Mike can be caught with the likes of Kim, Jackye, Diane even an Esther not saying they are innocent but merely looking at them, you know those are classsy girls that wont embarass you if you take them out, not the one you go to the club with and diff men giving her doggy on the dance floor. Class is not about how many clothes, hair or make up you have, its how you carry yourself, Mike is a classy man even if he was single and searching, he would have gone for the classy girls in the house, not the lousy ones.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jen96: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Any Abuja hangout to watch the Finale? Would be more fun watching with so many people
tell.me if u find. But if u r team mercy go to calabar aroma restaurant by ladygolfer on ig
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Helloflife:

BALDERDASH undecided
Like I said......
"Some Dumb Fans Are Dumb Sha"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

There’s another gist that she was going out with bob not the BBNaija party sha...

Who the hell is Bob? Bobrisky?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Happy Sunday. May today be a great day for Mikings.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
thatigboman:
evicted abi disqualified?
disquualifed i mean dont mind me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Before the street gets busy tonight, let me drop this.

Dear Geezeem,
Happy Sunday. I want to render my sincere apology to you for the way I spoke to you earlier. I didn't mean it.

Nwanne m Nwanyi n'ime chineke, please forgive me. I know I allowed my emotions to get to me.

I'm an amateur in this BB street. I just want you to know that I didn't mean what I said about you cry.

The show is coming to an end today, and we will all go our separate ways. I don't know you and you don't know me but I don't want us to be e- enemies at all.

Please find a place in your heart to forgive me Geezeem cry.

And to my Dear Sister Eeghe. I'm sorry if I failed you in any way. Please forgive dear.

Yours Repented Sister
Nazablossom

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Should:
have you asked yourself why
*we don't come online at the same time!
*Use same meme
*two sided(he's diplomatic & I'm Problematic)
*supports same hms from(Ike,lambo, frodd±)
and many lots more!!!
DrakeBlend is my Best Behavior (never initiates violence)
SHOULD is my Worst Behavior (always plenty at every gaddam thing!

Please continue with DB moniker. I love him grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
The season was for the ladies... cheesy

Argue with ya keyboard... lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
So far so good! smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
oshe11:
To My Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiieeeeessssss

Mambi

Twoclans

Nazablossom

Eeghe

Geezeem

Lauryn41

Stephleena

Dezenazil

Nnena

PrettyPinkky

Omo the list Long Sha so lemme Etc them

My OGs Munzy14 77up Styrese Kinematics Frank65 IamJ etc

My Pals Threebear XXML33 DoubleDee Oyindidi etc

Not forgetting my self acclaimed Aunty Scondycheesy my Fightmate

Blackhawk1

Big ups to Y'all

It Has always been fun from my end, not beef just fun

Shoutout to Anyone I might have missed

As a 14year old my brain never fully develop so pardon Me
Oooh Bleep that shit ma nigga grin , stay cool bro , wish you all the best .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shallypop:
I want to ask a quick question. Pls let's be liberal with our answers without any emotional attachment. ( the fans involved). I detest Tasha attitude so much You can check my previous posts but this question keeps lingering in my heart. In reality, what would you have done if someone flipped her hair on your face in d midst of hot arguement like Mercy did to Tacha?

In real life, I won't be following up someone I'm having a verbal words with, except I'm a serial troublemaker and was pushing for a fight. That's Tacha case and what Biggie considered.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.