Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984165 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
From Ike's live my boy got plans for Mercy tonight & he even has flowers to give Mercy.
This my Americana cheesy kiss.
MerIke forever. Wish them the very best. kiss
Now this is the real deal
MerIke kiss

Not the rubbishhh fantasy below

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
feelgood:
Ghost mode deactivated.

Yaks, cynicisms, flaks - noted.

Believers, defenders, acknowledged.

Still:
Mercy 1
Mike 2
Frodd 3
Oma 4
Seyi 5

Blessings to all - believers and unbelievers alike.

SignsOutFromThread...
Mr feelgood... See you next year smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
thatigboman:
small complain that fraud complained that omashola was writing too much, see curses that flowed from omashola's mouth

They all know they dont need to pretend anymore ,voting is over .Their true self is coming out.If biggie keeps them for another 24 hours we will be shocked the things we will hear.

I was so shocked listening to them a few minutes ago.Is it true the result was leaked to the housemates last night ,this one seyi is looking sad .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:
As a guy man I know wetin this write up means.

Tacha wants to sleep with seyi.

She was with Seyi in the same room for 4 nights and Seyi accommodated her with a word to body shame, that's maturity. Not even Mike, Frodd, Omashola or any other male housemate got close to Tacha as Seyi did.

She has to respect him for that. When she fought Omashola, Seyi was there to calm her. When she fought Mercy, Seyi took her away

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Eeghe:

True Story! They obviously care about her, but doing it sooo wrongly now She needs people like @ BluntBoy now
My mily grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hotworta1:
Waiting for 7pm like...

SIGNING IN
This is Big brother: Hotworta is now available smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:
I know Mercy is going to win.

Mercy has a good heart, followed by Mike.

Omashola is last.

As for seyi, he has somehow made fame, I know that guy is going to be a politician someday, he might not win that money now but in future I see him making loads of Money even more than mist of the housemates
Gbam !!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
styrese:
No be only micy na mouse

Anything asides Merike and Froddster na attachee

We recognise only Micy and Dicy. Keep crying. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
DownChelsea:
which one is “Micy” again?
The only ships that had happy ending are Frodsster and Merike.
Khadoni has lived out its lifespan,
Dialo is on a confused voyage,
Seycha never happened,
Micy is a Joke!

Micy ko, Mercy Johnson ni!

Ship doesn't have to be a sexual one. Ode. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
ObinnaT:

We recognise only Micy and Dicy. Keep crying. kiss kiss
Are u alright cheesy

Na malaria?

Anyways while Merike would be preparing for their engagement na dice get u grin

Mr dicy cheesy grin
U can also add di.ldo while at it cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wishing my babies best of luck. I'm so going to miss these two beautiful faces on my screen.
My Micy kiss grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
I wonder what would happen if Frodd is declared the winner......

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
From Ike's live my boy got plans for Mercy tonight & he even has flowers to give Mercy.
This my Americana cheesy kiss.
MerIke forever. Wish them the very best. kiss
Mercy would break Ike's heart sha.

Mercy knows the real men supporting her and she knows its not Ike. Mercy should just give Ike maybe a lil share of the money maybe 5m and spend a night with him and let them move on.

Ike stands no chance outside the house with Mercy against the men coming for her, except its true love

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
ObinnaT:

Ship doesn't have to be a sexual one. Ode. grin
sex or sexually was never mentioned. Are you in school?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
switlily25:
nothing. The celebrations will go on, as usual. As usual. As usual. Azin as usual.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Arysexy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Beorn1:
Eeghe, I saw your now edited mention(s) on Friday via a Frodd fan that quoted you. I would've replied since but I was super occupied on Friday and Saturday till night. I just want to let you know we at Frodd Nation truly appreciate what you did for Frodd. Despite not being your fave, you went really hard for him. As you've donated your hard earned money for Frodd, so will God donate unlimited blessing and success to you, amen.

For all those that have that supported Frodd in anyway, via web votes, financially or verbally, throughout his BBN journey, we at team Frodd say a big gracias for all y'all have done for him. Y'all are too many to mention. Team Ike (Styrese, Lhimeet, Creolehunt, AceOfRed and Co), Dominique, MizzD, Eeghe, Chibabe005, Chelseabmw, Lauryn41, Lawlahdey, Ibikayee, my baby ACupOfKhaffi and others too many many to remember, we're very grateful to every single one of you.

To y'all at Frodd Nation; Zoroaster, Yale9, Hotworta1, Ujay01, DownChelsea, Arysexy, P0c0p0c0, Shizzle11, Dezenazil, SilentBang, Richardonald, Dannyxy, Ladyswitz - y'all are the MVPs. Through thick and thin, during the ups and downs, when all hope was lost, y'all never abandoned Slow Tiger. I stan, re-stan and will never unstan anyone of you. Y'all made supporting Frodd on here totally worth it, every single step of the way. I hope to be on the same team with you guys next year, because quiet frankly, y'all are the best. Would never trade your support for any other out there.

Special shout out to the Frodd Nation soldiers, Hotworta1, Yale9 and especially DownChelsea. Downchelsea, I may not have supported all your acts which I found brash sometimes, but I appreciate how you fought for Frodd when the attacks at him kept coming, left, right and center. You gave as much as you could. I see you bro girl. One woman mopol, holding it down for frodd, all day, err day!!

At this point, anyone of those remaining finalists can win and I'll be happy. They all deserve it. It's not easy reaching till the final day. Congrats to whoever emerges the winner.

PS: To all those I forgot to mention, no vex for me. There's so much my brain could remember. Ignore any grammatical blunder as well. I no sabi book. Cheers!!

Thank you immensely for your unshakable stand and support for Frodd. I was indifferent until I saw the efforts Frodd soldiers were making here coupled with his frequent nomination by fellow house mates.

You all made Frodd proud. Like you said, at this point anyone can win. The most important thing is that the hated child of Grace got to the finale as top 5.

God bless all our efforts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
DownChelsea:
nothing. The celebrations will go on, as usual. As usual. As usual. Azin as usual.
Ok o.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yakahot:
[s]Wishing my babies best of luck. I'm so going to miss these two beautiful faces on my screen.
My Micy kiss grin[/s]
No attachee is allowed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
See Biggie acknowledging Frodd's realness.
This is just nice.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
caprini1:
What i dont understand is ,what is wrong with Mercy's,s Igbo accent? we ridicule our selves and adore all this fake "i wanna and i gonna " American wanna bes.

Ode..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
switlily25:

You have started again. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:
[s]
Mercy would break Ike's heart sha.

Mercy knows the real men supporting her and she knows its not Ike. Mercy should just give Ike maybe a lil share of the money maybe 5m and spend a night with him and let them move on.

Ike stands no chance outside the house with Mercy against the men coming for her, except its true love[/s]
Yeye prophets of doom, why not give them a year at least before concluding

This is the same nonsense u guys said about bamteddy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
codedguy1:

You have started again. grin
Swerve!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
styrese:
No attachee is allowed

Put your hate for Mike to rest. Game is over undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
styrese:
Yeye prophets of doom, why not give them a year at least before concluding

This is the same nonsense u guys said about bamteddy
This was the same nonsense u guys said about Niracle undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
DrakeBlend:

This is Big brother: Hotworta is now available smiley

OKWAYA?!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
feelgood:
Ghost mode deactivated.

Yaks, cynicisms, flaks - noted.

Believers, defenders, acknowledged.

Still:
Mercy 1
Mike 2
Frodd 3
Oma 4
Seyi 5

Blessings to all - believers and unbelievers alike.

SignsOutFromThread...
feelgood let me give u your accolade, you said it in the early weeks a woman is taking this season... Even though some of ya predictions backfired, you still got the accolades bro... cheers!!!...cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:

This was the same nonsense u guys said about Niracle undecided
I don't remember anything like Niracle
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
styrese:
I don't remember anything like Niracle
Nina Miracle grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Munzy14:

feelgood let me give u your accolade, you said it in the early weeks a woman is taking this season... Even though some of ya predictions backfired, you still got the accolades bro... cheers!!!...cool
just like it will backfire today.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
switlily25:

Swerve!

angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
madenigga:

Nina Miracle grin
Ohh that one undecided

Well they were more supported here than Bamteddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.