Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5009864 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nadesh babe, I salute your energy.
Give it to them legbegbe grin.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
dominique:
I wish we can discuss what other housemates have been up to, if anything to douse the tension between these fans. No matter how long the battle for supremacy lasts, it doesn't change the fact that we have one undisputed winner. Nothing can ever change that.

Lock the thread if you truly want to end this war. You won't cause you enjoy how they drag Tacha here. I don't think Tacha or any of her fans care so much about Mercy's win. Madam mod lock the thread.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by abohrandy: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
thatigboman:
Pls watch this video 'difference between mouth odour and body odour'
I promise u go laff tire

https://twitter.com/abohrandy/status/1180338732832038912?s=09

Hehehe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
nawa ohh!!

Winner that makes winning looks uninteresting?

winner that compètes with a disqualified housemate?

winner that struggles to keep up with a disqualified housemate?

Tacha deactivated Instagram and faced Twitter, madam insecured,quickly carried her petty giveaway from Instagram to Twitter.. buhahahahaha.. I laugh in silicon.

you can't buy true love and support!

Just like what someone said on Twitter, you can't enjoy stolen victory

look at mercy,, shrinking like the okpo she is,everyday.. with her alien shaped face.. a winner is supposed to win and live effortless!

she'll be forever remembered to be a winner who's a desperado and an impostor.. winner wey carry Biro without ink, dey pose for camera say na endorsement she sign..tueeeh.

zobo, mechanics move.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
you double faced ugly liars thought here is your lying ground abi?

tueeeh to your ugly faces..

nonsense!! make una borrow shame.. such shamelessness.. ndi 419ners..

thieves, looking for where to steal and leech from..

Good thing the moet charade blew up..I've never been wrong about mercy, an empty vessel who has never earned anything with her brains and hardwork..she can never be legit.. it's even an insult to the kardashians for mercy to be likened Kim..wtf!!

kim is not an impostor

kim earns legit.. her reality show hit and businesses.

Kim is about to be a lawyer, she got the brains for it..

Kim didn't get to where she is by sleeping with married men..ohh!!

and most importantly Kim got loyalty, something that has sustained her marriage all these times. and that's completely alien to your gold digging taxi mercy.

nawa .ohh.. all these ndi isi sef.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2019
I just saw this on Twitter lmao, can Ghana pull this off?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
nadesh:
Thelma not doing bad at all. The Queen advertised her eyelashes and its premium too. It pays to be humble.Thelma had premium branded eyelashes kit (10k each) but na who dey sell 1K eyelashes make noise pass for house. grin
Follow who know road i beg o cool

Nice of Mercy to help boost awareness for her friend's brand. I love the way she supports the people she was close to while in the house unlike Miracle and Efe that shunned everybody after winning. If the other one had won, she would have been feeling like a demigod by now. Mercy will go down as one of the best BBNaija winners of all time, I'm glad we chose right this season. It pays to be humble and open hearted.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
dominique:

Nice of Mercy to help boost awareness for her friend's brand. I love the way she supports the people she was close to while in the house unlike Miracle and Efe that shunned everybody after winning. If the other one had won, she would have been feeling like a demigod by now. Mercy will go down as one of the best BBNaija winners of all time, I'm glad we chose right this season. It pays to be humble and open hearted.
Why bring Tacha into this?
Is she the cause of your nightmare?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lock the thread if you truly want to end this war. You won't cause you enjoy how they drag Tacha here. I don't think Tacha or any of her fans care so much about Mercy's win. Madam mod lock the thread.

I'm afraid we can't lock a thread on the basis of an housemate is being dragged, other BBN and BBA threads are still open so this shouldn't be an exception.

switlily25:

Why bring Tacha into this?
Is she the cause of your nightmare?

Where did you see her name on my post? You didn't see Efe in my post, you didn't see Miracle na only Tacha you see, your brain must have a special kind of filter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2019
This is the real queen!
Deal with it! tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
stephleena:
nawa ohh!!

Winner that makes winning looks uninteresting?

winner that compètes with a disqualified housemate?

winner that struggles to keep up with a disqualified housemate?

Tacha deactivated Instagram and faced Twitter, madam insecured,quickly carried her petty giveaway from Instagram to Twitter.. buhahahahaha.. I laugh in silicon.

you can't buy true love and support!

Just like what someone said on Twitter, you can't enjoy stolen victory

look at mercy,, shrinking like the okpo she is,everyday.. with her alien shaped face.. a winner is supposed to win and live effortless!

she'll be forever remembered to be a winner who's a desperado and an impostor.. winner wey carry Biro without ink, dey pose for camera say na endorsement she sign..tueeeh.

zobo, mechanics move.

Someone has Twitter and Instagram, and is passing an information to her fans but because tacha deactivated her Instagram and faced Twitter, mercy shouldn't use her Twitter again. Whereas before now, mercy post same thing on Twitter and Instagram always to get a Wider reach to her audience.
I think these tacha fans are getting more paranoid by the day. Well I don't blame them, Low self-esteem wee not kill dem grin, it's a pity.

Now they say mercy is shrinking just when am about to say she's looking more like Kim k and cardie B everyday. Jealousy will not kill you people.
They are always keeping tabs on mercy, checking her page grin, and we hardly check on tacha. I for one don't even visit her page, I don't even know or care to know how she looks

Mercy will forever be known as the big brother winner that everyone actually accepted without disgruntled feelings except by ofcourse titus fans. But if tacha had won, there would have been an uproar. With Mercy's win, everyone from all teams were happy.
Tacha's own is even worst, she would be known as a dirty girl with a very poor hygiene hence has a BODY ODOUR. She would also be known as someone that is unstable, uncouth, ill-mannered, vile, unrespectful and ofcourse

The only housemate that was Disqualified in bbnaija 2019.
Such a shameful thing to be remembered by... To think Ebuka kept on telling them to behave in other to be remembered well. Shior!
Too bad!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2019
dominique:

I'm afraid we can't lock a thread on the basis of an housemate is being dragged, other BBN and BBA threads are still open so this shouldn't be an exception.

Where did you see her name on my post? You didn't see Efe in my post, you didn't see Miracle na only Tacha you see, your brain must have a special kind of filter.

Her brain is filtered with sponge. Maybe we should rename her SpongeBob. She behaves like him. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
dominique:

I totally agree 101% wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2019
dominique:

Who were you referring to, when you said this "If the other one had won, she would have been feeling like a demigod by now"?
You should have just mentioned her name.
Stop acting like a coward!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Our Queen is back on IG!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
All those retards who accused her of bein booted out of IG for buying fake followers,how market?
Silicone drag queen must me frowning her dog face in her rented house right now!
Haq haq haq!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
stephleena:
you double faced ugly liars thought here is your lying ground abi?

tueeeh to your ugly faces..

nonsense!! make una borrow shame.. such shamelessness.. ndi 419ners..

thieves, looking for where to steal and leech from..

Good thing the moet charade blew up..I've never been wrong about MERCY, an empty vessel who has never earned anything with her brains and hardwork..she can never be legit.. it's even an insult to the kardashians for mercy to be likened Kim..wtf!!

kim is not an impostor

kim earns legit.. her reality show hit and businesses.

Kim is about to be a lawyer, she got the brains for it..

Kim didn't get to where she is by sleeping with married men..ohh!!

and most importantly Kim got loyalty, something that has sustained her marriage all these times. and that's completely alien to your gold digging taxi Mercy.

nawa .ohh.. all these ndi isi sef.
Kim and family didn't start well. Yes her family was already known due to her dad being the lawyer to O.J Simpson but Kim actually gained recognition after her sex tape with Ray J and then followed by their show. That wasn't good. She was dragged for years over that.

What loyalty sustained Kim's marriage over the years?
Kim has been married 3times before Kanye.
Kim is suddenly a brilliant person because she has proved her haters wrong and succeeded where no one thought she would. Remember Kim didn't attend University until now . But Mercy did and of course would prove haters wrong.
Kim built her brand over the years after she found fame. Mercy just found fame 3:months ago and is working on and building her brand.
Mercy is just starting fame, luckily she has a guy who supports and love her the way she is.
Tacha gave us audio twinny, that stole her money and ran away. No more audio twinny talk. grin grin

Let tacha go and buy a house let us see na. Even bicycle sef she never buy since she came out of the house. After making mouth she can buy a car in just 3 days after they leave the house. Cindy even has a car sef

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2019
switlily25:
Our Queen is back on IG!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
All those retards who accused her of bein booted out of IG for buying fake followers,how market?
Silicone drag queen must me frowning her dog face in her rented house right now!
Haq haq haq!

No one accused her of that. You guys were yapping on about how she was shadow banned bla bla bla which was a lie.

Rented house you say? grin grin grin
You Titus fans are just deluded. Low self-esteem will kill you people Las Las.
She has seen that Twitter isn't giving her d kind of buzz she wanted, she decided to get back to Instagram. She for stay for Twitter na grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
switlily25:

Who were you referring to, when you said this "If the other one had won, she would have been feeling like a demigod by now"?
You should have just mentioned her name.
Stop acting like a coward!

You guys are too paranoid, did she call tacha's name here. Or her name is now the other one. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
Tarabye:

Who's gonna feel like a demigod after winning?
I thought the show is over, so why still having jikkery pokkery hatred on Tacha, after all the gabbage you pushed to front page during the show to give a black print, it only made TITANS to love her more
It's obvious your favourite is busy publicizing fake and audio endorsements just to make her feel relevant to her fans... You are deluded
Cubana ain't gotta work with fake people like that shìt comparing herself to Kim, Kim is making her money not opening her legs for rich men to sign audio endorsements
Continue with this attitude, time will tell
Give them hot hot!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
nadesh:
Congrats Dayan. kiss
Wow! Dayan the toddler be taking all the endorsements. I think dayan might hold the record for the highest endorsed housemate. Good job Diane!

See Mercy celebrating her friends, later haters will say she doesn't want others to have but her..

Well..... Na their way!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Tarabye:

Who's gonna feel like a demigod after winning?
I thought the show is over, so why still having jikkery pokkery hatred on Tacha, after all the gabbage you pushed to front page during the show to give a black print, it only made TITANS to love her more
It's obvious your favourite is busy publicizing fake and audio endorsements just to make her feel relevant to her fans... You are deluded
Cubana ain't gotta work with fake people like that shìt comparing herself to Kim, Kim is making her money not opening her legs for rich men to sign audio endorsements
Continue with this attitude, time will tell

Tacha is currently opening her legs for Tblizz.
Cubana unfollowed MERCY because she refused to open her legs for him and instead changed management. The same cubana you are praising now, brought the deal to MERCY. That means he's equally fake grin grin grin. Mercy don't need to open her legs for anyone, she's already made. It can only get better for her from here . Your madam has to hustle real hard to get anything. There's a difference to this shit!
Mercy is not comparing herself to Kim k. We her fans are the ones doing that because we see the same pattern happening. She's tieing-in the same line.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Original twins, lovers and friends.. kiss kiss kiss Sunshine babies, MOET babies. kiss

MERIKE forever. love lives here. cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
The sweet boys association for the two sweet girls.. kiss

MOET and MOVE cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
nadesh:
Original twins, lovers and friends.. kiss kiss kiss Sunshine babies, MOET babies. kiss

MERIKE forever. love lives here. cool

Ike-ego kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Wow! Dayan the toddler be taking all the endorsements. I think dayan might hold the record for the highest endorsed housemate. Good job Diane!

See Mercy celebrating her friends, later haters will say she doesn't want others to have but her..

Well..... Na their way!
Its Dayan the eye poker. cool tongue
Mercy flings her hair, Dayan pokes the eyes, the rat scurries away grin

My two girls are flourishing kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
cindyspice:

Ike-ego kiss
Fucck that Ice cream my niggar grin Igwe Tupac kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Vyolet:
Nadesh babe, I salute your energy.
Give it to them legbegbe grin.
They must take it. grin
In their ugly, bitter faces forever. kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Kim Kardashian, is that you? tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Smellos everywhere.TUEH.

Instead of begging for this thread to be locked, una suppose go-fund-a-lunatic grin , one month, one million lunatics, less than $1000

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:
Kim Kardashian, is that you? tongue
In Ikes voice, "thats sweetie, the only person i want to see" kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59