Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945525 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Did Mike seriously remove his beards?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tacha does not need anyone to salvage her reputation she is loved effortlessly kiss which reputation destroyed yet after her DQ she keeps being on the spotlight and making waves inher own right. Are you sure you know the meaning of reputation undecided you all thought Tacha will remain a nobody after BBN but she has surpassed haters expections who God has blessed no man can curse

Keep being delusional while Queen Tacha remains in your faces. Your opinion about her is as irrelevant as you are.

Btw, how is Frodd grin our child of grace grin
you wanna talk about Frodd? We all know how Frodd is, except you want to deceive yourself by comparing a whole Frodd to a disastrous flop like tarshar. tarshar is desperately in need if his autograph but he’s in dubia making more money moves. You talked about tacha being a nobody, and you’re very correct. tacha is as irrelevant on the outside as she was inside the house, we only hear her name when jokers try so hard to bring her name in the midst of winners like Frodd, Mike or Mercy. She’s still a smelling beetch inside out, with an unchanged smelling attitude fighting everybody and begging for online money and followers upandan.

If there’s a true Queen, the entire world knows it is mercy. Even tarshar has called out in shame. Who God has cursed, no man can bless. Tarsha is cursed among the rest and it is too evident. Smelling 90days clout chasing inexposed beggar beetch! Tarsha Tarsha Tarsha! Characteristics of livintins.

Save us the smell of unwashed pussees and armpits, by keeping your failed fave to yourself. Yuck! Eew! Nyamah!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2019
You wish tongue delusion of grandeur.
Tacha remains Queen. Go kill yaself tongue
DownChelsea:
you wanna talk about Frodd? We all know how Frodd is, except you want to deceive yourself by comparing a whole Frodd to a disastrous flop like tarshar. tarshar is desperately in need if his autograph but he’s in dubia making more money moves. You talked about tacha being a nobody, and you’re very correct. tacha is as irrelevant on the outside as she was inside the house, we only hear her name when jokers try so hard to bring her name in the midst of winners like Frodd, Mike or Mercy. She’s still a smelling beetch inside out, with an unchanged smelling attitude fighting everybody and begging for online money and followers upandan.

If there’s a true Queen, the entire world knows it is mercy. Even tarshar has called out in shame. Who God has cursed, no man can bless. Tarsha is cursed among the rest and it is too evident. Smelling 90days clout chasing inexposed beggar beetch! Tarsha Tarsha Tarsha! Characteristics of livintins.

Save us the smell of unwashed pussees and armpits, by keeping your failed fave to yourself. Yuck! Eew! Nyamah!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Queen Tacha Queen of all Queens your haters shall not faint because of your pepper.

Their eyes shall be open to see you blossom and spread more pepper intheir eyes.

Queen of the spotlight. cool

Downchelsea kpele cry I feel your pains my regard to frodd grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2019
DownChelsea:

Okurr! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Queen Tacha Queen of all Queens your haters shall not faint because of your pepper.

Their eyes shall be open to see you blossom and spread more pepper intheir eyes.

Bet why are you people desperately in need of her to get to 1m before other housemates especially Mike. Is that not desperately clout chasing? Do you see Mike or his fans doing that bullshit? Both Mike and mercy are just cruising with their followers. People genuinely follow them and comment or like their posts with out being under pressure to increase their followership or comments or likes.

But toutans are so so desperately in need of all that. And it's too evident that no one really cares about your achievements anymore cos it's glaring that most of them are bought and paid for.
When you people use multiple accounts to increase her followership is that one love?.. I laugh in Swahili....
Una nyansh Don dey open... You guys should keep at it.

If I hear tacha is loved again..... tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Tarabye:

You need to write 50 pages, What has fraud been doing after BB roaming the streets of agege to feed beggars, I think that is a mode of winning in your own ideology......A pure looser
Nonsense
What has tacha been doing other than audio things...
Like audio twinny, audio government house, feeding the hungry toutans in PH city. What else...don't even count endorsements cos frodd also have a couple of them.. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Lauryn41:

We're still waiting for tatashe with Governor Wike oo
Wait no more because he sent a representative.. grin grin.

He went for a burial and locked government house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Oh my God. Nothing person no go see for street.

Jesu! shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Tarabye:

You need to write 50 pages, What has fraud been doing after BB roaming the streets of agege to feed beggars, I think that is a mode of winning in your own ideology......A pure looser
Nonsense
Nor mind them irrelevant 0.1% people. I ignore them now.

Tacha is the Queen of spotlights and is well loved.
She is a trailblazer kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Tacha you are loved. Haters nor go choke to death tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Ok, trashcans since the Government house stuff didn't work out. What about pics of the representative.. abeg! I am begging, anything just anything to chase clout plssss!! grin grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Tarabye:

Nonsense
Frodd has been signing endorsement deals back to back.. Infact he signed one yesterday.. Plus he's on his way to dubai.. Can't say the same for your fave though

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
You wish tongue delusion of grandeur.
Tacha remains Queen. Go kill yaself tongue
Queen of failed beggars!

Not in doubt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Let’s forget the heavyweights like Frodd and Mercy and Mike, cos bringing tarshar’s name close to theirs, makes her appear more irrelevant and empty. Let’s compare her to the others. Even the likes of Tuoyo, Thelma, Isilomo, are beyond tarshar’s low league.

A queen in the land of toutish beggars. With numerous failed attempts at attaining usefulness. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Dubai cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
Dubai cool
Free Frodd. Frodd is too much for tarshar. They are not mates. Even tarshar is a fan. As we speak, tarsha can’t sit beside Frodd. Las las she will beg him for subscription money online.

Frodd says Hi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2019
DownChelsea:
I am neither a fan of Tacha nor a fan of Mercy.

BUT.

It is stupid, unfair, outrightly unreasonable, a show of desperation, a sign of glaring failure, e.t.c to make any comparison between a completely disastrous flop like Tacha AND an apparent epitome of grace, humility and success like Mercy.

The argument/comparison, in itself is a JOKE.

Fans of Mercy, do you even need to engage in any argument, when it’s already glaring to everyone who really is Queen?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
Dubai cool
Frodd nwannem kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Downchelsea there is nothing you will say that will stop Tacha's shine cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Testimonies on the frontpage.

Na only for Nl this thread in particular na some other housematea dey relevant.
0.1% people cheesy

Tacha a bigger brand than mercy and ike put together grin nor be me talk am ooo wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s] Testimonies on the frontpage.

Na only for Nl this thread in particular na some other housematea dey relevant.
0.1% people cheesy

Tacha a bigger brand than mercy and ike put together grin nor be me talk am ooo wink [/s]
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2019
akthedream2019:

grin grin
Ha you wish. grin grin

Nothing you post willl change anything. It did not change Tacha's shine in the house and it won't change it now. cheesy cheesy we know say na ashawo, olosho, empty headed slay queen but guess what we love her and she will still shine tongue
0.1% people
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s]
Ha you wish. grin grin

Nothing you post willl change anything. It did not change Tacha's shine in the house and it won't change it now. cheesy cheesy we know say na ashawo, olosho, empty headed slay queen but guess what we love her and she will still shine tongue
0.1% people [/s]

cheesy grin. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2019
akthedream2019:

cheesy grin. grin
Post more, mention me all you want.

Tacha remains Queen cool
Feel free to strike this post, post more pictures we like her like that. And it changes nothing tongue
Whom God has blessed no man can curse.
0.1% people.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s]
Post more, mention me all you want.

Tacha remains Queen cool
Feel free to strike this post, post more pictures we like her like that. And it changes nothing tongue
Whom God has blessed no man can curse.
0.1% people [/s] .
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Tacha remain blessed kiss kiss titans will alwags love you. Haters are free to choke themselves cheesy
We show them nothing but love grin but they choose to die on hate cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Chibabe005:
y'all save the date..

a disqualified housemate will be hosted by a governor today

a so-called dirty backyard winner,will be hosted on striping poles this evening..

This life sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Tacha remain blessed kiss kiss titans will alwags love you. Haters are free to choke themselves cheesy
We show them nothing but love grin but they choose to die on hate cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Yes we will alwags and always love her kiss
Queen Tacha love you alwags grin alwags you when dey quote me go tire tongue
Leave the alwags spelling like that cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.