Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025685 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Threebear:
Everyone is now picking Kim because Threebear is supporting Dillish cheesy grin

In your hearts you know the truth though..

All I can say is that Dillish made 14 grown ass men go gaga .

The only man that is remotely attracted to Kim in a house of 10 grown ass men is a 38 year old loser grin

Mike can't even look at her twice .

Even Ike rejected her and picked freaking Ellah .

Gedoni dumped her and picked Khaffi .

A beauty that cannot even make the men you live with hunger for you , which kind of beauty is that ?

Lass lass this beauty is a scam .

Let me go and see what my Mikey wore to the party .

Enough of this nonsensical argument.
Lol...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
MamBi:

Not been watching oh. Was just bored all of a sudden. What has problem child been up to? angry angry

Ha. Why na?

She’s been bullying the housemates and some of the guys have been kissing her ass.

I’m not sure she has spoken to anyone today. We hardly even saw her lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Twitter people are merciless grin

What is this grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Let us all be guided, please.

Like I always say, no be because we no like person, we go dey insult their looks

Dillish does not hold a candle to Kimoprah. I even put two pictures of Dillish, so we will not be mistaken.

No be say I like Kim, but take a look at that smile. Haba!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
braimeddy:
I feel so sad to say tonight will be Ella's last party in the house. I and my entire family sympathize with you. Go into the world and shine my angel

I know right?
Thank you for loving Ella, she has something amazing inside of her
She is too special to need sympathy IMO though
Shine she will (my desire for her)
Cheers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Unscum grin

I see the things you young uns wear and I know I am old. Baseball cap on trad. In my day you went full hood /full corporate /full trad.

I am not understanding this blending

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

If she reaches finals, it is the win she wants
She knows her chances considering all
If she reaches Day99? She has won, first prize or not, don’t you see this?
Hmm, she says that all the time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Threebear:

The only man that is remotely attracted to Kim in a house of 10 grown ass men is a 38 year old loser grin

A beauty that cannot even make the men you live with hunger for you , which kind of beauty is that ?

This is a lie, though @emboldened. If Mike was single and Kim wanted him, she'd have gotten him. She's got the beauty and style to get Mike all dreamy. Mike's just respecting his marriage.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Damn Kim!
Don't get raped tonight o...

Girl is HOT tonight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nelson to Kim - I love this dress. Jesus Christ. Their fada!!

Kim is the real pepper them of this season. I can feel her hotness melting my screen.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

Ike hit his head against the danfo in the garden, hence the plaster across his face.

Jeff tried shooting his shot with Kim.

Housemates had egusI and poundo for lunch prepared by Dianne and mercy.

Frood jeff and Kim engaged in some x rated discussions( bdsm, oral sexx)

Housemates are to dress as their favorite celebrities. Tacha chose to impersonate herself undecided

Isilomo and avala gifted omatsola and Seyi their 80 coins.

Frood’s 10-coin is missing.
Thanks for the updates.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
They said this Tacha makes money from Instagram. I laugh o

No better wears or shoes. She's wearing the Ankara she wore since morning +her two Kobo shorts under to the party.

Instagram influencer indeed. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Unscum grin
Better pikin... I never knew some people are so useless on this thread..They only know how to ask.. But can't give..

More oil in your head fine lady...As he dey hot

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Queen bee

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Threebear:

Now, you're trying to rewrite history

The only man that went gaga for Dillish, was spineless Melvin

Hunky Hakeem was mad over Cleo

Elikem was chasing MILF, Pokello...doggedly, if I may add

Angelo was occupied with Beverly

Bimp was pining for Feza....

O'neal had Feza under lock and key

Nando smashed chlamydia Selly, over Dillish...that was how much he wasn't interested in her grin

If Kimoprah was in Dillish' house, she would have had ALL the guys, and even some ladies, eating out the palm of her hand

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Queen bee
Finest ‘ha ho’
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cheesos, Kim honey, what manner of temptation dress is this? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Let us all be guided, please.

Like I always say, no be because we no like person, we go dey insult their looks

Dillish does not hold a candle to Kimoprah. I even put two pictures of Dillish, so we will not be mistaken.

No be say I like Kim, but take a look at that smile. Haba!

How could you type the embolden with a straight face? Do you even understand the idiom? You mean Dillish doesn't compare to Kim IN ANY CRITERIA? C'mon, this is a heresy you've just typed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Frood asked Kimmy to go and tie wrapper

Before the party starts .... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Beorn1:

This is a lie, though @emboldened. If Mike was single and Kim wanted him, she'd have gotten him. She's got the beauty and style to get Mike all dreamy. Mike's just respecting his marriage.
false
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
ifyalways:
They said this Tacha makes money from Instagram. I laugh o

No better wears or shoes. Na this same Ghana Ankara she won wear with her two Kobo shorts under.

Instagram influencer indeed. cheesy

She does make money from IG.

Just a low fashion sense.

IKE be looking like some drive by nigga on face mask grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
So Ella said Beverly is her best friend and a grown ass woman’s and would never wear what Kim is wearing.

Kim told her to watch her language for her own sake

Tor lipsrsealed

Biggie said one hour to the party, so Its ten pm.

Omatsola has undressed and he said next time Nelson should ask for time. No be to just dey do head boy cheesy grin

Frood wants Kim to go tie wrapper in the mean time.

Kim Ata rodo. Peppering the men wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seyi can impersonate Kizz Daniel

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Beorn1:

How could you type the embolden with a straight face? Do you even understand the idiom? You mean Dillish doesn't compare to Kim IN ANY CRITERIA? C'mon, this is a heresy you've just typed.
hian!

Is it not their beauty we are talking about again? Must I add, "...in beauty" for you to grasp what I meant?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kim is the finest tonight.
Mercy.
Esther
And the rest.

Dressing, body and carriage.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eeghe:

If she reaches finals, it is the win she wants
She knows her chances considering all
If she reaches Day99? She has won, first prize or not, don’t you see this?
The Tacha I've been watching since the beginning of the show already sees herself as winner of bb naija season 4. She's after the ultimate prize.
I want to see her 'shocktalized' like Munya

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
MizzD:

Ha. Why na?

She’s been bullying the housemates and some of the guys have been kissing her ass.

I’m not sure she has spoken to anyone today. We hardly even saw her lipsrsealed

Tacha right?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
ornicus:

I see the things you young uns wear and I know I am old. Baseball cap on trad. In my day you went full hood /full corporate /full trad.

I am not understanding this blending

We are the future, get used to it. grin
ibkayee:

Finest ‘ha ho’

"Ho ha" please...
See as you turn am upside down.

livelymatilda:

Better pikin... I never knew some people are so useless on this thread..They only know how to ask.. But can't give..

More oil in your head fine lady...As he dey hot

The Prime Minister of wahala himself.
You're welcome.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Queen bee

I feel her outfit is a lil “Too much” though.

She already got the face and shape.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
moufan:
false
let us not forget that Mike was taking second glances a few days ago, when Kim was in bum shorts.

So, yeah, if Mike didn't have a ring on his finger, he would probably have gotten an Expression of Interest form grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
ibkayee:
Seyi is giving me more Skibii than Falz
I am seeing Kizz Daniel

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Threebear:
Twitter people are merciless grin

What is this grin
Lwkmd.... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67