Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948726 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Expired Agama grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sugar D would have done a better hosting Job, tbh cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wait o, is this show a continuation of pepper Dem?

Why does this new show not have its own thread?

undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mechanics have left their queen and right now,they are supporting a Tacha hater grin
What a loyal fanbase!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Meanwhile,Agama was excited about the invite sent to her and she was not even shown for a second in the premiere show tonight!
Lmao!
I laugh in VIP

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
My baby is enjoying herself in Markurdi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Another serial entrepreneur?
Lmao!
Tacha see wetin you cause o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
I heard Agama will be visiting the housemates as guest in the Ultiflaws show..

HOUSEMATES : Awwww Agama welcome nice meeting U

AGAMA ; thankfully am genuining..
HOUSEMATES : Huh!

AGAMA: Gedifokkk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
When you're Iconic,every single thing about you would be Iconic!
Even objects you claim would be iconic!
Tacha's bed.,Tacha's corner....you can change the design but they still know!
After trolling her, she went straight to that bed.. inside life grin
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lambo fans, be truthful for once;

Back in the Big Brother House, which creative task or idea did your queen come up with? Apart from shaking her silicon ass looking for Ike, your fave cannot come up with something creative in the house.

Tacha might not be that creative, but when you plan with her, she delivers.

Pride won't make our silicon ambassador ask Tacha for assistance.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Back in the Big Brother House, which creative task or idea did your queen come up with? Apart from shaking her silicon ass looking for Ike, your fave cannot come up with something creative in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
If you believe these aunties and uncles came into this show to find love,then you must be a phool!
I dey go sleep!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
cindyspice:

You obviously sound like a tribalist. If you have a problem with their state of origin, why don't you just stop watching the show because I believe the housemates have already been chosen.
Muah a tribalist Ezigbote Nwafor ($traight outta Imo) with Egba blood flowing in my veins from Momsi mi kiss
I was just stating a trend especially with Imo indigenes having 4 candidates this show not to mention BBN S4.
10 out of the 16 HMs are Igbos(Iyke, Theresa, Chris, Jay, Cherry, Obi, Kachi, Nkechi, Michael & Louis.) & you think it isn't skewed. undecided
Last season was not different & you know the kind of country we are in where most things are viewed via tribal lens.
The MBGN is an example of such.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sweetpink:
Meanwhile,Agama was excited about the invite sent to her and she was not even shown for a second in the premiere show tonight!
Lmao!
I laugh in VIP

Is this true so what of the outfit na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sweetpink:
I heard Agama will be visiting the housemates as guest in the Ultiflaws show..

HOUSEMATES : Awwww Agama welcome nice meeting U

AGAMA ; thankfully am genuining..
HOUSEMATES : Huh!

AGAMA: Gedifokkk grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Since your brain flickers just like your post, you might as well geddifok!

You are just looking for cheap attention. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Elekdec: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Reussite:

Muah a tribalist Ezigbote Nwafor ($traight outta Imo) with Egba blood flowing in my veins from Momsi mi kiss
I was just stating a trend especially with Imo indigenes having 4 candidates this show not to mention BBN S4.
10 out of the 16 HMs are Igbos(Iyke, Theresa, Chris, Jay, Cherry, Obi, Kachi, Nkechi, Michael & Louis.) & you think it isn't skewed. undecided
Last season was not different & you know the kind of country we are in where most things are viewed via tribal lens.

It shouldn't be so. The housemates should cut across.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sour soup I will advise you avoid Jason and not quote him he can be very savage and you might end up crying if he replies you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thank you Makurdi Titans for making Tacha feel at home.

The Queen will continue to blossom.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
This Tacha outfit dope sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nadesh shebi agama went to ultimate show where is her outfit grin grin

You are yet to post it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
What happened cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
They saw what Titans are made of today shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
These daftians are phoolish. You all claimed you Will disrupt the trend table and ensure Ultimate love doesn't trend. You did your thing but couldn't even shift Ultimate love from the Number one spot they held since morning.

Bunch of clowns!

grin grin grin grin

Even with your multiple tags. Ultimate love remained unshaken!

You guys got tired and left. Ultimate love is still there holding it up!

Hahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
They saw what Titans are made of today shocked

Hope you know this is trends for you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
What happened cheesy

They never did. As a matter of fact, we joined forces with Ultimate love!

cheesy grin grin grin grin

We weren't planning on disrupting the show like you guys have been planning for weeks now only to flop!

grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is this show replacing BBNaija?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2020
This is how you trend.

Ultimate love is here to stay. It will grow on us.

Daftians una nor reach!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how those books thought they could disrupt a show watched all over the world! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of Yabaleft patients! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Sweetpink:

1.Lmao!
I will watch the scam of a show but I ain't voting,is that too hard for you to comprehend?

2.Meanwhile,I have so much love in my heart to be bitter and frustrated like you.

3.You need to watch it more,so that you can learn how to toast a woman inspite of your disability!
Lmao!
gbegirisoupp has unofficially gotten himself an admirer.
1. She sounded so damn polite as she could to make you fancy a reply.
2. She's letting you know there's love in her heart, and you shouldn't take what happens here serious( adding the harsh tone of "bitter and frustrated" to make it seem she is not moved by you resilience towards her).
3. She recommended the show, highlighting your disability in toasting a woman who has fired so many shots to get noticed...

Gbegirisoupp, you don't need a traffic officer(yellow fever) to tell you this is a Green Light..

Conclusion and Advice!
With the above intelligency gathered, I'd advise you to Pm her on Thursday morning, Chop her on Friday night(val) and dump hell no, chop her again, again and again and do not fail to drop the sexcapades here.... After that, We Move!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Should:
gbegirisoupp has unofficially gotten himself an admirer.
1. She sounded so damn polite as she could to make you fancy a reply.
2. She's letting you know there's love in her heart, and you shouldn't take what happens here serious( adding the harsh tone of "bitter and frustrated" to make it seem she is not moved by you resilience towards her).
3. She recommended the show, highlighting your disability in toasting a woman who has fired so many shots to get noticed...

Gbegirisoupp, you don't need a traffic officer(yellow fever) to tell you this is a Green Light..

Conclusion and Advice!
With the above intelligency gathered, I'd advise you to Pm her on Thursday morning, Chop her on Friday night(val) and dump hell no, chop her again, again and again and do not fail to drop the sexcapades here.... After that, We Move!

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Reussite:

you make it look like it's their fault to come from the East or chosen by this firms...
If you're qualified for a thing, it would be evil in totality to deny you those things..
Leave Tribalism for simplyleo and Lzaa. Probably, na their own gift be that...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.