Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4988338 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2019
I just laugh whenever someone tips Tacha to be sent home soon. She has been trending more than any other housemates ever since the show started. Take it or leave it,she is the face of BBN this year.
Almost all her actions/inactions got questioned and escalated. Imagine people bashing her because she's not dancing earlier and guess what changed when she started dancing, nothing but I see this as a plus for her.
No publicity is a bad publicity, whether she wins this show or not she's the BEST winner already. She should just get herself a Ubi Franklin or any other pro in managerial field and watch the deals rolling in,after all the platform is there for her
And like she always says,"Tacha is staying till the last day and then you all can know the strength of the Tacha Army.
Tacha,don't talk in fact just be sleeping and breathing all day we gonna keep you inside that house till the last day. The show is tagged PEPPER DEM but they are all playing lovey dovey and the love starved viewers find it intriguing, misplaced priorities.
Tacha tried to spice things up but y'all quick to label her rude,you go dey all right.
If the winner is chosen by merit and selection, none of the HMs deserves to win as they are all deviating from the theme of the show.
#TachaStays

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
It's best to dish food into 19 plates and allow everyone pick his/her own, there will be less arguments with this plan.
they should stop eating 2geda

cause the issues are too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2019
I dont get how Seyi AKA Mr nice guy AKA Mr feel-bad-easily is keeping face like he’s concerned about people who haven’t eaten when it’s clear that Ella hasn’t. She even walked up to him to say so and asked him to give her noodles to cook, he refused. What will happen though if he brings out noodles n egg for her to cook for herself?! Annoying !

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Mike got a large appetite Mehn!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Mercyless Mercy........
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2019
esther oooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

Let him be visiting, until he loses that re-match then local man will troll him till infinity..

Nigerians never disappoints grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Local man is off to bed.

Someone should please stand guard for Ike and Mercy.

If you hear pim or see pim. Just Holla.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2019
forkadict:
Local man is off to bed.

They can't do anything. She is still in her period.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Biggie !!!!! embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Neimar:

is that why they sacked Wenger??
Didnt he retire ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Sugahylz:
I dont get how Seyi AKA Mr nice guy AKA Mr feel-bad-easily is keeping face like he’s concerned about people who haven’t eaten when it’s clear that Ella hasn’t. She even walked up to him to say so and asked him to give her noodles to cook, he refused. What will happen though if he brings out noodles n egg for her to cook for herself?! Annoying !

His attitude this night made me want to puke. He was acting concerned for the camera.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2019
BerryAnny:
I just laugh whenever someone tips Tacha to be sent home soon. She has been trending more than any other housemates ever since the show started. Take it or leave it,she is the face of BBN this year.
Almost all her actions/inactions got questioned and escalated. Imagine people bashing her because she's not dancing earlier and guess what changed when she started dancing, nothing but I see this as a plus for her.
No publicity is a bad publicity, whether she wins this show or not she's the BEST winner already. She should just get herself a Ubi Franklin or any other pro in managerial field and watch the deals rolling in,after all the platform is there for her
And like she always says,"Tacha is staying till the last day and then you all can know the strength of the Tacha Army.
Tacha,don't talk in fact just be sleeping and breathing all day we gonna keep you inside that house till the last day. The show is tagged PEPPER DEM but they are all playing lovey dovey and the love starved viewers find it intriguing, misplaced priorities.
Tacha tried to spice things up but y'all quick to label her rude,you go dey all right.
If the winner is chosen by merit and selection, none of the HMs deserves to win as they are all deviating from the theme of the show.
#TachaStays

Trash

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:57am On Jul 14, 2019
WTF!!!! Ella is crying shocked angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Papiikush:

How you take know?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2019
iamJ:
they should stop eating 2geda

cause the issues are too much
You know they can't cook and eat separately for now, until they have excess food.
They need to avoid wasting food.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2019
They have a structure - cook for everyone .

But Seyi and tacha decided to cook noodles for themselves only until the other housemates started showing face in the kitchen. Apparently they thought the noodles was for everyone.

Tacha sha served a few people few portions while the rest didn’t get. Mike was also in the Kitchen making potatoes.

Anyway sir dee and gedoni are not pleased with Seyi. Sir dee Feels some people are being favored in the Kitchen department.

Seyi will be forming hard guy, tough guy. We must Follow the rules. Yet ordinary tacha made him bend the rules in her favour. Smh.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2019
forkadict:
Local man is off to bed.

we die here cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Papiikush:

Ok. So when the period go finish na?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2019
BerryAnny:
#TachaStays

Can you now wake up?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2019
dayveed1:
we die here cheesy

My gee.

I see you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Sugahylz:
Wait ooo, so Ella will not eat this night? I am seeing her lying down and I feel so much pity for her. I don't understand, can't she take out some noodles and cook for herself? Is Seyi's I'm charge of food b cause ayam not understanding?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Mercy is done with her period, she can't be in that Jacuzzi with blood flow.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 1:01am On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Someone said they usually bring HMs to file certain roles eg, Tacha is supposed to be the wild girl, but Mercy already plays that role better than Tacha.

I assume Diane is supposed to be the soft, good girl, so, why bring Jackye too?

Why assume Diane as soft? cheesy

That girl to me, looks cunny and trickish. More like a girl who's still considering whether to be soft or hard, reserved or bitchy.

Jacky is the only reserved and soft lady in that house. Thou her type are mostly not kind-hearted.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
Mercy is done with her period, she can't be in that Jacuzzi with blood flow.
Exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2019
BerryAnny:
#TachaStays

Una don come again, this worked for you lots last season with CeeC and her troubled behaviour, this time around, I hope it backfires. Tacha Army ni, Tacha soldier ants ko!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:

That got me pissed, like why shout at Ellah and beg Mercy, mtcheeww.

Like dude couldn’t be bothered. Just spoke to her dismissively

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2019
BerryAnny:
#TachaStays

stop being delusional.

Who know Tacha? Even the sexually liberated feminists vote she was looking to score, na Mercy go pack all of them.

She is losing the small mojo wey she use enter, I doubt she will make it to the final day at this point. Anything she brings to the table, Mercy brings same and more, her relevance is waning and soon, there will be nothing left but past glory.

If she has any sense, she would start mixing up and forming relationships in that house, else, na the same way Teddy A trend comot for house, na so she too go dey trend dey go

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Mercy’s ass does not look real, it looks like some kind of spiritual spell.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2019
See Ike blushing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2019
MissCookie:
Una don come again, this worked for you lots last season with CeeC and her troubled behaviour, this time around, I hope it backfires. Tacha Army ni, Tacha soldier ants ko!
No compare Cee-Cee and that one you quote oooo.....

The Tacha dey fall local man hands jarey....e go do them like film....

I like this Offset and Cardi-B(Ike & Mercy) package.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Diamondwriter(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2019
fergie001:
No compare Cee-Cee and that one you quote oooo.....
The Tacha dey fall local.mam hands jarey....e go do them like film....
CeeC Dat Wan wen dey curse pipo anyhow? Una don forget

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.