Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025480 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

Dry!
Are you trying to tell us that your dick is inside your anus?
OMG!
Jason89 the fake doctor should help you out!
Local woman cannot can!

Open your Toto for me..

I want to check something...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You mean this one you are dying to have?

I don't fvck fatso maggots..

I for pity your life fvck you small..

But Next!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one too big.

But even that one you nor get am.

Just increase your size the man in this picture his wife ran away from him because of this big dick many women have left him.

Google it incase you don't know.
No woman will fvck you with this dick or the small one.

So improve your own

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Hahahaha.

I am off to have some mad sex.

Someone wishes it was him right now.

I am off to go do some bedmathics cool.At least that one gives joy in this coronavirus wahala grin
My lady,carry go!
Go and enjoy yourself!!!
You deserve it!
Dont mind sour soup!
Infact,this night will be mad!!!!
kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
jayson87:
MAMA CORONA. I have told you stop using those your ekuke hospitals
Drs like us don't touch patients
Only surgeons and dentist, opticians, et all do.
But in ekeuke hospital, your Dr does it all
Pervert!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

My lady,carry go!
Go and enjoy yourself!!!
You deserve it!
Dont mind sour soup!
Infact,this night will be mad!!!!
kiss

It will be madder cool cool
Love you plenty kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

This one too big.

But even that one you nor get am.

Just increase your size the man in this picture his wife ran away from him because of this big dick many women have left him.

Google it incase you don't know.
No woman will fvck you with this dick or the small one.

So improve your own

Choi!

See how she desperately want my gbola!..

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I for pity you Sha!

Oya go fvck that preeq through your as*hole as Pvssy no dey again na!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

With which Pvssy?

You mean you're off to eat shit and nyansh..

Smelly fat pig!

tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain am!
If wishes are flowers....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

E pain am!
If wishes are flowers....

He longs for the honeypot cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Choi!

See how she desperately want my gbola!..

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I for pity you Sha!

Oya go fvck that preeq through your as*hole as Pvssy no dey again na!

Gbegiri these witches are hot for you. grin
They really want you to knack Dem akpako.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

What do you expect from someone who looks like this?

grin grin grin grin grin

Na akamu full her brain!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
is this the Hippopotamus of Amazon or bitterforehead

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
rain21:
Two bitter frustrated old vile women that desperately want to get laid

That's all you two have to offer

Oloshos

Instead of having matured conversation with a guy they are more interested in his dick

Tueh..a disgrace to womanhood

Akwuna akwuna no be work
Are you wailing already?
We are just getting started!
By the time we are through with you and your cohorts, you all will commit suicide!
Ode!
Womanhood kee you dia!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

He longs for the honeypot cry cry

So even you wants to chop my man's dick..After everything you said that day? cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

Pervert!!!
mama Corona AKA bitterforehead

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

True!

I'm drowning in your bottomless pit!

There's no end in sight!!

At least I have a bottomless pit,do you have anything between those tiny legs of yours?
Ode!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
jayson87:
is this the Hippopotamus of Amazon or bitterforehead

The hippopotamus looks like this... grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

The pussy you are dying for cheesy

Is it your shiiiii why is it paining you

Jealousy you can never taste from my amazing honeypot wink
Never o!!!!!
That sweet honey pot is for a real man!!!
Not for an effeminate boy without a dick!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

At least I have a bottomless pit,do you have anything between those tiny legs of yours?
Ode!

Have you forgotten it is what keeps you coming back everyday..

Even with my long dick, I can't fill the bottomless pit..

I heard too many cars passed through that expressway already..

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

The hippopotamus looks like this... grin grin grin grin
I already demystified her earlier today. Since then chaiiii she kept quiet and was contemplating suicide

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

My dear! I tire o!

That's why I can never view them in a good light!

They are truly oloshos..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Suddenly,we are oloshos because we said the truth concerning the two of you.?
Okurrrr!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

Suddenly,we are oloshos because we said the truth concerning the two of you.?
Okurrrr!!!

You have always been dear!

I Never minced words about that!

Oinn!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

Never o!!!!!
That sweet honey pot is for a real man!!!
Not for an effeminate boy without a dick!
honeypot you say! With that sagged boobs and unsexy shape. Am sure the last time you heard a man whistle at you or turn heads towards your direction was like NEVER!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Did you say I'm dying for your expired Pvssy?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey conora no go see for Chiwawa mouth!

grin grin grin grin grin

Show me the Pvssy let me see..

Bloody shippopotamus!

Your are too far and ugly no one wants you... tongue tongue
You see yourself?
You don't have a dick to show us but you desperately want to see her honey pot....so that you can self-service with it tonight!
Tueh!!!
I was never wrong about the fact that you are a pervert!
Go and get help!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

So even you wants to chop my man's dick..After everything you said that day? cheesy

angry grin grin grin

Caution him ooo it seems he is not satisfied with the one you give him.He is so ungrateful you are even trying even with the small dick you dey manage am cry cry you dey try ooo

Don't let the loose dog out.Caution him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You have always been dear!

I Never minced words about that!

Oinn!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
despite the fact they serve different judges FOC to gain an advantage in their court cases... They have not won a single case since the days of John the Baptist

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jayson87 how did you know did you see it cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Rain21 why are you so pained?

I can tutor you on how to be good in the bed if you want.I am sure the trash that occupies your small depressed brain will accept that grin
Even if you give her all the sex lessons,she's still a fool in bed!
She will end up snoring like a train in distress!
Save your energy my lady....she ain't worth it!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink:

Even if you give her all the sex lessons,she's still a fool in bed!
She will end up snoring like a train in distress!
Save your energy my lady....she ain't worth it!

Abi grin grin
She dey form holier than thou na her type na nor know anything for bed only missionary dem sabi even missionary dem nor go do am well sad sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
As the ashewo wey you be na!

Fat pig!

Maggot that can't even raise her legs up anymore!

How anyone one take fvck this one...

Look who is talking!
You troll her for being fat,yet you have a picture of a fat woman who you siliently crave for!
Kwa kwa kwa!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
jayson87:
honeypot you say! With that sagged boobs and unsexy shape. Am sure the last time you heard a man whistle at you or turn heads towards your direction was like NEVER!

Mad oh!

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Jayson87 how did you know did you see it cheesy
she has doing so much to post her unseductive pics on this thread. Not even a single comment of babe you look good. If we are even antagonist, how about the many monikers that stumble on this thread and comment at random.

Gbegirisoup please help with one those her wideforehead unseductive pics she keeps spamming us with

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sweetpink jayson87 wants it ooo.

Run ooo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
jayson87:
despite the fact they serve different judges FOC to gain an advantage in their court cases... They have not won a single case since the days of John the Baptist

Believe me, those ones haven't been to a court before...

They don't even know how it looks..

Their are dropouts!...

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53