Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4834106 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

He is an ass hole!
Check many first class graduates and their success stories.
Many of them failed JAMB for several years until they finally made it!
I'm not saying that it's difficult to pass JAMB at a sitting but shit happens!
Dont mind that mkpi!
EXCUSES upon excuses. A first class failing Jamb. No shit happens there, it is either you are good or you are exposed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
you mean that lady is also a bittersoul like bitterpink. No wonder her forehead is that big and her lips like car tyres

She's worst!

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
what I got in jamb in 1 sitting. You cant get in 2000 years if you choose to write jamb year on year.
Who cares?
I am not competing with you

By the way I know you got 96 in jamb after one sitting and had to withdraw grin or lose hope of being a graduate.
I never got that and never will get it in 2000 years.
Ediat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
EXCUSES... You are intelligent my foot, why didn't you get it right the first time
250 is no failire I got admitted and 250 can comfortably get me law in Northern universities so talk another thing.

I always got admitted but did not get my desired course until the 3rd attempt.Even some with 290 don't get medicine or law and they are not dumb
Examination is not a true test of knowledge and there are many intelligent folks who wrote jamb more than once..So you are making no sense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
do you know what he goats like us do, we get it right the first time. we burn the midniight candle. we aspire, we aim high and aim at the best, no time for excuses, we dont settle for less. thats our motivation and driving factor. Bitterpink confess you bought those jamb scores
Yen yen yen!
Stop airing your ignorance!!!
I got 7 credits in WAEC at a sitting but I wasn't more intelligent than some of my classmates who couldn't get theirs at once!
Some of them them got theirs later and gained admission into the university before me while some entered in the same year with me.
Why dont you start by confessing to your own crimes?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Who cares?

By the way I know you got 96 in jamb after one sitting and had to withdraw grin or lose hope of being a graduate.
Ediat
Never knew you were this unintelligent. Am amazed! Birds of a feather. Tacha also wrote 4 times.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

I admire your strength and determination my lady!
God bless you!
This he goat has been looking for an opportunity to showcase his stupidity!
Thanks for schooling him for free!
Thank you
I nor go reply am next time make him nor come think say e dey make sense.

Whereas he is churning out trash.

Lowlife phool he is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Jason, that lady is worst.. grin grin

They all drink the same yabaleft medicine in that their coven..
Go read her tweets on Twitter, they are filled with hateful comments about Mercy..

So it's ok we bashed her too.

But come to think of it, the lady may be more pretty than these buffoons here.

grin grin grin grin grin

Stalker!
Pervert!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Yen yen yen!
I got 7 credits in WAEC at a sitting but I wasn't more intelligent than some of my classmates who couldn't get theirs at once!
Some of them them got theirs later and gained admission into the university before me while some entered in the same year with me.
Ode!
Everybody get their time for life but the petty nuisance does not know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

I was surprised to see that these fools we Engage are natural blockheads..

I mean we always taunt them about it, I didn't know it's actually real.. shocked shocked shocked

Like how dumb and stoopid can someone be to the extent of writing jamb 4 times. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Olodo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
These ladies are real numbskulls. I knew it, with their bitterness, you could tell, they are facing a lot in life. Very big dumbos.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Thank you my lady!
In life,shit happens but what matters is our reaction!
kiss
Wise words
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Yen yen yen!
Ode!
EXCUSES again. EXCUSES upon EXCUSES. I get am before no be property. gbegirisoup abeg help me tell her. She said she used to be smart before before that she got 7C's in one sitting. No distinction at all.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
what I got in jamb in 1 sitting. You cant get in 2000 years if you choose to write jamb year on year.
You are a confirmed olodo!!!!
Who brags about Jamb score tho?
The most important thing is that,you reach or ecceed the cut off mark!
Ode!
You sure say you don write Jamb before?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

I was surprised to see that these fools we Engage are natural blockheads..

I mean we always taunt them about it, I didn't know it's actually real.. shocked shocked shocked

Like how dumb and stoopid can someone be to the extent of writing jamb 4 times. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Olodo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See who dey talk!
Olodo 1 of nairaland!
Shift!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Thank you my lady!
kiss
shit happens to those who are unprepared. whatever you sew that you will reap. that is how life goes - jayson 2020

Save this quote. It will help you in the future. same for you amazonhippolyta

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

See who dey talk!
Olodo 1 of nairaland!
Shift!
Dullard na him be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
EXCUSES upon excuses. A first class failing Jamb. No shit happens there, it is either you are good or you are exposed
Keep wailing!
Ss3 student forming Albert Einstein!
Shift!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

She's worst!

grin grin grin grin grin
Keep stalking me!
Na you go tire!
Ode!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Thank you my lady!
kiss
Sweetpink this quote of yours will remain in the sands if time.

A certain saiga Antelope will need it in the future. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Who cares?

Ediat
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
96?
*Faints*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Keep wailing!
Ss3 student forming Albert Einstein!
Shift!
Student for where?

Na drop out cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

You are a confirmed olodo!!!!
Who brags about Jamb score tho?
The most important thing is that,you reach or ecceed the cut of mark!
Ode!
You sure say you don write Jamb before?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
bitterpink you are a disgrace to this thread. your mental sagacity does not meet the requirements for persons allowed to comment on this thread. so GTFOH

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

250 is no failire I got admitted and 250 can comfortably get me law in Northern universities so talk another thing.

I always got admitted but did not get my desired course until the 3rd attempt.Even some with 290 don't get medicine or law and they are not dumb
Examination is not a true test of knowledge and there are many intelligent folks who wrote jamb more than once..So you are making no sense
His IQ is lower than that of an SS3 student!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Thank you

Lowlife phool he is.
Responding to him is like offering a scholarship to a he goat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Sweetpink this quote of yours will remain in the sands if time.

A certain saiga Antelope will need it in the future. cheesy
A failures quote. - saying shit happens. No shit doesn't happen it happens for a reason,

“The pessimist reason that things just happen, where the optimist believe that things happen for a reason, most especially because we failed to plan.”
― Anthony Liccione

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Everybody get their time for life but the petty nuisance does not know
They dont know shit about life!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
These ladies are real numbskulls. I knew it, with their bitterness, you could tell, they are facing a lot in life. Very big dumbos.
Keep wailing!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Thank you

Lowlife phool he is.
I know you lied about your Jamb scores first of all. Aint no way you scored that high, you will be offered philosophy in place of law. You see how you expose yourself and your ignorance. Thank God people like us understand how the admission systems of most universities work. If not you for just bobo us with your perfectly concocted lies and excuses

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

They dont know shit about life!
In life what you sew is what you reap. You know read your books, you wan pass Jamb
Na magic. Gbegirisoup, what do you think. They didnt study hard, they want to pass Jamb.

Your jamb score is a reflection of the efforts you put in it..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sweetpink:

Responding to him is like offering a scholarship to a he goat!
The phool keeps making himself look stupid.

Even people with 280 get MCB instead of medicine in federal universities but the He goat is still talking turning into admission officer forgetting that competition each year is different.
He nor know say different criterias dey for admission in different courses.

What a clown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
EXCUSES again. EXCUSES upon EXCUSES. I get am before no be property. gbegirisoup abeg help me tell her. She said she used to be smart before before that she got 7C's in one sitting. No distinction at all.
I am not a liar like you.
I got 7cs in one sitting and funny enough,I didn't read my books because I wasn't even serious about the exam!
You think I would lie about getting 8As just to please you....a non entity?
What I achieved while sleeping,you couldn't achieve even after burning several packets of candle all through the night!
Who talked about being smart?
Keep wailing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
jayson87:
In life what you sew is what you reap. You know read your books, you wan pass Jamb
Na magic. Gbegirisoup, what do you think. They didnt study hard, they want to pass Jamb.

Your jamb score is a reflection of the efforts you put in it..

Jayson, school Dem!

They are Jamb customers! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo Grade one materials.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.