Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951269 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) (7320) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sweetpink:
My lady,you've given these fools too much of your time.please ignore them.
I will once it is 7pm and the ediot fails to follow the terms of my offer which he is yet to accept. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Pay up your offer you fraudster!

Awon broke a$$ internet Dangote!

undecided undecided
Define fraud then fraudster and get back to me tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

My lady please send me that picture of soursoup in his poverty stricken house!
I want to see something.
Here it is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Define fraud then fraudster and get back to me tongue

Go look it up in your dictionary or Google it..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Or your #100mb can't carry it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Go look it up in your dictionary or Google it..

I just did and it does not meet the description of an offeror which I am in this case

So you are really dumb

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

I just did and it does not meet the description of an offeror which I am in this case

So you are really dumb

Then you didn't look it up, you dvmbo!

Look it up again and this time, read to comprehend!

Or you get someone who can read to explain to you...

Olodo Jamb customer!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Then you didn't look it up, you dvmbo!

Look it up again and this time, read to comprehend!

Or you get someone who can read to explain to you...

Olodo Jamb customer!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Same thing ooo.

Awon dumbery WAEC debtor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Have you read my prior screenshot of March 29 when I made those offer did he accept adding my T&C was done before he accepted.

Slowly read and comprehend

You keep writing about comprehension. At what point do you start taking your own advice?

All the correspondence I quoted were in relation to data subscription; you know this. How come you're talking about a hitherto post about necklace? It's really painful conversing with you.

Even when Jayson accepted your offer, he stated clearly that it was "data". He never accepted the necklace offer, but took the data offer.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Post your account details,let me put a smile on your ugly face!
so you can credit me with 1k

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Same thing ooo.

Awon dumbery WAEC debtor

Go and write Jamb for the 5th time...

You are a disgrace to potential Law students...

Choi!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

You keep writing about comprehension. At what point do you start taking your own advice?
I will take it after you.You need it desperately.

All the correspondence I quoted were in relation to data subscription; you know this. How come you're talking about a hitherto post about necklace? It's really painful conversing with you.
Because it was in continuation to my earlier offer of the previous day.And before he accepted was my T&C included(answer this)If I had already made by T&C before his acceptance then it is already there and was a continuation of the previous day

Even when Jayson accepted your offer, he stated clearly that it was "data". He never accepted the necklace offer, but took the data offer.
Read further on the 29th of March he said I should buy for him and I told him to follow the T&C I earlier stated and he chickened out.
He accepted go and read it in previous pages he accepted all my offers with my T&C but did not continue because he did not want to follow my T&C he thought I was joking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Go and write Jamb for the 5th time...

You are a disgrace to potential Law students...

Choi!

Go and pay WAEC the money you are owing them.
I have passed that stage don't be a drop out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Go and pay WAEC the money you are owing them.
I have passed that stage don't be a drop out.

I never said I owed them a dime!

You on the other hand revealed to us how you where a customer to Jamb for many years!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try and pass this time...
They have eaten your money for too long.. Shame them and pass this once

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tripitaka see where I made my offer and he accepted.

Check the time and date.
Next time argue what you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

I never said I owed them a dime!

You on the other hand revealed to us how you where a customer to Jamb for many years!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try and pass this time...
They have eaten your money for too long.. Shame them and pass this once

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Opinions are not facts your post belongs here as usual when you have something better let me know but for now stay in the trash can

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Tripi.taka see where I made my offfer and he accepted.

Check the time and date.
Next time argue what you know cheesy

I have moved on from this discourse; you should too. I'm not comfortable with how you keep quoting me with inanities.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sweetpink:

Post your account details,let me put a smile on your ugly face!
He go still run.

But na internet beggar him be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

I have moved on from this discourse; you should too. I'm not comfortable with how you keep quoting me with inanities.
Same here next time nor put your mouth for wetin you nor know.

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Opinions are not facts your post belongs here as usual when you have something better let me know but for now stay in the trash can

E pain am!

You can't redeem your offer!

Just beg Jason already, to dash you the 1k data so that you can buy a better data bundle to Google facts!

Olodo Jamb customer!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Bye bye

He's sick of your dumbery!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Bye bye

Honestly, there's no iota of shame in you, no wonder you support tacha. Someone is hitting you with facts and evidence and you're here dribbling yourslef. If you can't keep your word, don't give it.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Elekdec: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
creolehunt:

Honestly, there's no iota of shame in you, no wonder you support tacha. Someone is hitting you with facts and evidence and you're here dribbling yourslef. If you can't keep your word, don't give it.

Simple!

I read through and couldn't help but marvel at insolence! undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
creolehunt:

Contradict my post or shut up your stinking mouth.W hich evidence is my screenshot not evidemce as well could he contradict me further when I attached screenshots of our prior discussion.
The otondo that was hitting me kept mute when I showed him that jayson accepted the offer he was talking based on half truth.
So just shut up if you cannot prove how I contradicted my self.

Why on earth should I be ashamed I am very shameless you cannot bully me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Elekdec:

Simple!

I read through and couldn't help but marvel at insolence! undecided
Ah shut up.

English lesson teacher.

Dispel the facts I stated na.
Contradict the post una nor fit.
Go and read up on offer and acceptance.
Dumb heads una nor know am na so how una go understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

He's sick of your dumbery!

I am sick of your own dumbery.

Dundington.
Awon WAEC debtor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
I made an offer with my T&C if any of you idiots can prove where I did not include my T&C before that otondo accepted let me know.

If not you all shut up and count your losses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

I am sick of your own dumbery.

Dundington.
Awon WAEC debtor.
Let's say I wrote Waec and hasn't paid them back but passed to further my career, is it not better than you that revealed your greatest secret of how you failed Jamb multiple times!

You paid them multiple times to fail...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha!

This life is not fair at all!!!

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
I made an offer with my T&C if any of you idiots can prove where I did not include my T&C before that otondo accepted let me know.

If not you all shut up and count your losses. cheesy

Prove to us where you stated your T&C...

I don't mean where you were just writing T&C about.

I meant where you actually stated it out!

Olodo Jamb customer!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Let's say I wrote Waec and hasn't paid them back but passed to further my career, is it not better than you that revealed your greatest secret of how you failed Jamb multiple times!

You paid them multiple times to fail...

Hahahahaha!

This life is not fair at all!!!

grin grin grin
How can you owe dem and they release your result for you?
With which result where you admitted to the university when you do not have WAEC result? undecided

Paid Jamb with computer based exam .you dumb nor be small ooo.
So 250,264 and 288 na failure.
Define failure and ask people that wrote jamb if those scores are failures.

Chai I nor fit laugh ooo.

Ikeja under bridege drop out.
Awon WAEC debtor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Prove to us where you stated your T&C...

I don't mean where you were just writing T&C about.

I meant where you actually stated it out!

Olodo Jamb customer!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
How will I state my T&C clearly when the phool did not agree or ask me to post my T&C to show him.
Awon WAEC debtor with no result

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

How can you owe dem and they release your result for you?
With which result where you admitted to the university when you do not have WAEC result? undecided

Paid Jamb with computer based exam .you dumb nor be small ooo.
So 250,264 and 288 na failure.
Define failure and ask people that wrote jamb if those scores are failures.

Chai I nor fit laugh ooo.

Ikeja under bridege drop out.
Awon WAEC debtor.

Toh!

Good Question....
Now answer it...

After all you've been the one shouting Waec debtor up and down!

You truly failed Jamb multiple times like you revealed..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Toh!

Good Question....
Now answer it...

After all you've been the one shouting Waec debtor up and down!

You truly failed Jamb multiple times like you revealed..

So that is the best you can come up with after all the nonsense you have written.
You are just a poor begging drop out.

Try better next time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) (7320) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.