Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,743 members, 7,844,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4995167 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7348) (7349) (7350) (7351) (7352) (7353) (7354) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

They also said gaining skills what does that mean na olodo cheesy

Hahaha..is prostitution a relationship?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

Hahaha..is prostitution a relationship?
Check no 2 and 3.
Your interaction with someone even a stranger is a relationship in case you don't know the meaning grin
Prostitution is a relationship with clients you should know better than me this is your profession

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
switlily25:

I dont care!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Why don't you care?
Are you into sugar momma things? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

Check no 3.
Your interaction with someone even a stranger is a relationship in case you don't know the meaning grin

Hahaha...why did you input your words?
Show me where a stranger is written there?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2020
switlily25:

He is my favourite pervert and I love to press his neck during s*x.
Are you jealous? grin
She is.

Her sex life is horrible for a prostitute how does she deal with her clients though angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

It says March is the 4th coldest month in Dubai.
Also in Dubai there are many air conditioners which can necessitate your wearing of such dress.
Depending on your body temperature.Some people are more prone to cold than others regardless of temperature.
Awon idiot will not know this.

[img]https://media1./images/c2457db7d9aa1cf287559499a5084f07/tenor.gif?itemid=14489158[/img]

The more you try to defend this.. the more ridiculous it gets

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

Hahaha...why did you input your words?
Show me where a stranger is written there?
Olodo bangadrum
Relationship means interactions with people stranger or not.The word "for each other" could mean anybody including strangers.
Hence why there are work relationships,romantic relationship and others.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

Check no 2 and 3.
Prostitution is a relationship with clients you should know better than me this is your profession

LMAO
Secondly, you don't live or spend time with a stranger
It still made mention of sexual feelings which is different from actually having sex
Which means you can be in a relationship and still don't have sex

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:
Olodo bangadrum
Relationship means interactions with people stranger or not.The word "for each other" could mean anybody including strangers.

Retard!
How can you have relationship with a stranger if you are not a prostitute? grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2020
jayson87:

[img]https://media1./images/c2457db7d9aa1cf287559499a5084f07/tenor.gif?itemid=14489158[/img]

The more you try to defend this.. the more ridiculous it gets

So long as you don't deny that there are different body temperatures I am okay.And some people even you wear long sleeve in hot whether their body temperature may not feel the heat that much even some muslim women wear burqa and niqab in all whether even during hot whethers

I gave you facts to disprove instead you are using Gif to cover your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

Retard!
But when you met your hubby he was a stranger right but you interacted(relationship) so aren't you a prostitute too after all it takes a day to know someone na.
You slowpoke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

LMAO
Secondly, you don't live or spend time with a stranger
Haha ha who told you that
It still made mention of sexual feelings which is different from actually having sex
Which means you can be in a relationship and still don't have sex
But the act sex was done so all na feelings.
Feelings lead to sex mumu and prostitutes have sex.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

Retard!

ooo i forgot. Only Titans do, they are readily Hot and pathetic nymphos. They can sleep with anything for the fun of it. Same as their Queen, she was in the DM of every celeb you know out there peddling sex in exchange for BBN cut. She even offered Akpi who is based in US. what a desperate mofo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
They have been shut.
They are now wailing.

Up Titans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

So long as you don't deny that there are different body temperatures I am okay.And some people even you wear long sleeve in hot whether their body temperature may not feel the heat that much even some muslim women wear burqa and niqab in all whether even during hot whethers

I gave you facts to disprove instead you are using Gif to cover your stupidity.

The problem you have in life is this... you hardly take to correction.

[img]https://media1./images/e246a36e3749ba36f18ff25eb9aeec2f/tenor.gif?itemid=4520353[/img]

Are you shitting me, who wears fur in a hot weather.

All these yeye theories and ideologies doesn't hold water. What is fur clothing used for?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
jayson87:

The problem you have in life is this... you hardly take to correction
Why will I take it when you don't know what you are saying?

[img]https://media1./images/e246a36e3749ba36f18ff25eb9aeec2f/tenor.gif?itemid=4520353[/img]

Are you shitting me, who wears fur in a hot weather.

All these yeye theories and ideologies doesn't hold water. What is fur clothing used for?
Actually they hold much water.The wearing of niqab and burqa can be equated to wearing a fur because according to you fur should not be worn in hot whether so why have you not gone to ask them in the same Dubai that is hot why their women wear burqa and niqab which can increase heat.
I.also made mention of body temperature do you agree or not that body temperature plays a role in what some people wear regardless of the whether.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
You are dumb just shut up!

The niqab wearing originated from the fact that they were surrounded by the dessert and so wore protective clothing to shield themselves from the sun and sand.. Until it became a cultural/ religious practice..

Now modernization has taken over and they no longer stay directly to the dessert. But still wear their niqab or burqa for religious or cultural purposes.

But that doesn't change the fact that 28 degrees Celsius is warm and you have no business wearing fur unless you are an mgbeke from Nigeria who is visiting for the first time...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

Why don't you care?
Are you into sugar momma things? cheesy
Is it a must that I should care?
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

But when you met your hubby he was a stranger right but you interacted(relationship) so aren't you a prostitute too after all it takes a day to know someone na.
You slowpoke

WAWU!!!
So it takes just a day for you to have sex with someone you just met?

WAWU!!
Wonders shall never cease!
Na you Biko
I throway hand for you undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

She is.

Her sex life is horrible for a prostitute how does she deal with her clients though angry
Gbas gbos! grin
Her clients wear hand gloves to touch her,so I'm not surprised grin
She needs real love and tenderness but she can only receive beatinggrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:
Olodo bangadrum
School her!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
switlily25:

Is it a must that I should care?
grin

But you were the one that said you don't care? undecided

You have amnesia too?
Too bad shocked

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

WAWU!!!

WAWU!!
Na you Biko

Ashewo na ashewo..
There's no honour in the Pvssy..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good morning dear! kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

You slowpoke
Kwa kwa kwa
This slowpoke needs to be taught!!!
She thinks she's smart but she's the mistress of 'dumbery'!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:

Actually they hold much whether. The wearing of niqab and burqa can be equated to wearing a fur because according to you fur should not be worn in hot whether so why have you not gone to ask them in the same Dubai that is hot why their women wear burqa and niqab which can increase heat .
I.also made mention of body temperature do you agree or not that body temperature plays a role in what some people wear regardless of the whether.

I see why you failed Jamb many times. Can you imagine comparing FUR! FUR!! to a material made with the mixture of cotton and polyester. Irrespective of the color, FUR is incomparable to any of the burqa and niqab.
Miss Hippo please... we already know, you are not too ok up there, stop manifesting this your stupidity in so many illusions of confusion. Till you stop doing that and learn to take corrections, you will start passing in one sitting

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
jayson87:

ooo i forgot. Only Titans do, they are readily Hot and pathetic nymphos. They can sleep with anything for the fun of it. Same as their Queen, she was in the DM of every celeb you know out there peddling sex in exchange for BBN cut. She even offered Akpi who is based in US. what a desperate mofo
Tacha matter go kill you las Las.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

The niqab wearing originated from the fact that they were surrounded by the dessert and so wore protective clothing to shield themselves from the sun and sand.. Until it became a cultural/ religious practice..

Now modernization has taken over and they no longer stay directly to the dessert. But still wear their niqab or burqa for religious or cultural purposes.

But that doesn't change the fact that 28 degrees Celsius is warm and you have no business wearing fur unless you are an mgbeke from Nigeria who is visiting for the first time...

For your mind na,you get sense!
What a dumbery!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

WAWU!!!
Yes in case you don't know.Taje for instance you gonon a blind date a something leads to something sex happens.They call it one night stand people even bring topics about it on this forum and they are not even prostitutes.

WAWU!!
Na you Biko
I keep saying it that you are an illiterate with a primitive mentality because you are not really exposed to know that millenials of the 21st century have sex with someone they met on that day it is called a one night stand it happens in Nigeria and around the world.But how will you know when you dey village

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2020
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
This slowpoke needs to be taught!!!
She thinks she's smart but she's the mistress of 'dumbery'!
Ah swear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
rain21:

But you were the one that said you don't care? undecided

You have amnesia too?
Too bad shocked
I asked you a question.....stop showcasing your stupidity.
Ode.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Concerncitizen:
When your sex life is horrible why would it thrill you? grin

My sex life is horrible and I love it that way
Do you have problems with that?

My sex life is horrible and yet your poo infested brain claim I'm into your business

Na by force nii?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You are an Erudite scholar Gbegirisoup. You are one of the few gentlemen, i met on this forum, who have shown such mental percipience cutting across diverse fields of knowledge. I doff my hat.

[img]https://media1./images/f7229ab53af3785aabfe8b8eb2f20544/tenor.gif?itemid=4268618[/img]

Meanwhile, please help me educate that jamb customer. I can't just believe that Hippo. She hardly takes to correction

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7348) (7349) (7350) (7351) (7352) (7353) (7354) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.