Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020532 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tacha looking like Draculas baby mama cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Junelux:

Baby girl..simply ignore her.

Silence has always been the best answer for a fool.
You Indirectly calling Dom Dom a Fool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
oshe11:
You Indirectly calling Dom Dom a Fool

Banana is loading ... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kayceesings(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Shii sounds sooooo year1 ish

I'd have laughed him to tears lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Perhaps, or maybe that's why I was reading the thesaurus but in the end I realized words don't really matter, today is eviction day, allow me pour you a glass of water with bliss biscuit, and we can sit alone somewhere. We don't even have to talk, I just want to be next to the prettiest lady to ever grace BBN. And maybe I can see that smile again.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
thatigboman:
Is miss techie trying to win the show y always being invisible? [s] After personally inflicting a bodily harm on ike yesterday, I think jackye will be disqualified this evening. And she knows
[/s]

Una no go watch show but will come here to write trash.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Banana is loading ... tongue
Ahswearogawd

Banana for 'em monkeys

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mike just dey mind him business like me grin

Frood just mumu like this shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Biggie2206:
[/s]

Una no go watch show but will come here to write trash.
welldone big brother cameraman
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Awwww. Didn't expect you to say anything. embarassed

Tiribearrrr embarassed embarassed

Thanks for standing up for the truth.

Dominique started bullying me from 2018 bbnaija. the whole bullying bullshit started then. Non stop bullying for over 2 months. grin
I told her about it. She made many excuses for it and called it "just banter" grin cheesy grin grin grin
She really enable the bullying instead of acting like the mod she is.
then she joined in and bullied me herself. grin
She only remembers her mod powers when it's time to say I reported.

Now she's wants to come and quote me like everything is kosher, and act surprised when I tell her to say the hell away from me.

Who am I to tell her not to mentioñ me. Lmao grin grin

What does she expect? That I'll calmly reply her and be civil to her? I was even civil in telling her to fuçk off. grin
Yet she's still shocked that just because a year is passed her actions will still be held against her.
Even her mention was insulting but she's shocked I'm telling her to stay away?
she's there acting dumb,
What a joke.

She tried to score silly points by saying. I'm reporting. As if the button wasn't put there for a reason.

Dominique eh grin

Mtchewwwww.

Threebear:
Dominique stop bullying Giel.
Stop abusing your powers .

She said she doesn't want you mentioning her be mature enough to let her be .

And disclosing how many times she's reported is very unprofessional of you .

There is a reason reports are private .

You bringing it up to shame her is wrong .....if anything she should be applauded for choosing to follow the law rather than exchanging words that could fetch her a ban.

Giel used to be treasured here , she gave detailed updates like no other -these days she's barely even available because she constantly gets bullied .

Giel and are two of the most bullied people here.

They can't give an opinion without people coming at them .

can give it back but Giel usually opts for the high road.

I'm sad that you Madam Dominique , a woman yourself will let this ill fester .

Protect your fellow women ...do not create more rooms for them to be bullied.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:

I don’t think Esther likes fraud . She just likes the attention, at least make she get someone wey Dey chase her pending when the one she likes notices her.

And if that one never does, She’ll fall back on fraud. cheesy cheesy , and wont treat him right sad

In my opinion, I don't even think Frodd likes her so much... I feel as if he thinks its the next step in his game. And he will accept any treatment from her just to keep viewer's attention on them.

In other news, who do you think she really likes?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Una don carry una personal beef come 4 dis thread. Let's stay inside the arena please.

Guys how do they nominate housemates for eviction?
Are they going to play another game tonight in order to evict housemates?

PS=Pardon my queries, first time I'm following bbn.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Okay

Prezzo respected Goldie? Your personal opinion, doesn't make it fact. That someone speaks up for another occasionally, doesn't mean said person respecrts the other

I do not enjoy body shaming anyone, I enjoy descriptions, and I did not use any term that was not used to describe Prezzo at the time, does he look like a lizard? Many would agree, it's hardly personal. Goldie did not act in a respectable manner, to be sincere.

Don't be offended, most of what I say here is for bants, they aren't to be taken to heart.
No hard feelings...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JJCYJ: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Who is like unto Ike?

The God of all swag

A blessed boy amongst all others

Basking in glory

The devil tried to test his strength but he prevail. Yes he prevailed and smiled his way though without taking out the pain on anyone.

His head is in the game

His heart beats for only one woman and he shows it

He doesn't care about controversy

Ike Ike the winner of BBNaija season 4

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vivipop(f): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
livelymatilda:

Go and sit down... It is not yet your turn.
Please grow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Frodd needs to stop being sad and pathetic.

Somebody said she no do, don't turn into the creepy suitor. He must have serious mama issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
thatigboman:
Is miss techie trying to win the show y always being invisible? After personally inflicting a bodily harm on ike yesterday, I think jackye will be disqualified this evening. And she knows
How did the injury happened Pls?? Was it accidental or on purpose??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kosky(f): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
They've started questioning Nelson's se.xuality in the house. Sir Dee just yabbed him grin. That of all the sacrifices he could make for them to win their task, it was to dress like a woman he chose. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JJCYJ: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
I searched throughout the corners of the house to see someone as dedicated to this game as Ike.

His smartness and game plan his off the hook. There is no doubt he will win. There isshocked doubt he will prevail.

Ike the king!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Somebody said she no do, don't turn into the creepy suitor Stalker. He must have serious mama issues.

More appropriate.

How can he be a suitor when even the lightest shade of green light e no receive.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
MamBi:

In my opinion, I don't even think Frodd likes her so much... I feel as if he thinks its the next step in his game. And he will accept any treatment from her just to keep viewer's attention on them.

In other news, who do you think she really likes?
if na game, he can find other ladies to make his next step.

I think he feels cornered, he was already making a play for her, as she say she no do, he can't find someone else to latch on to, cuz most of the ladies he would probably fancy, have also been spoken for, directly or indirectly. Shebi, once upon a time, it was Khaffi he was following? Gedoni don collect that one now, so, he's boxed in

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
JJCYJ:
Who is like unto Ike?

The God of all swag

A blessed boy amongst all others

Basking in glory

The devil tried to test his strength but he prevail. Yes he prevailed and smiled his way though without taking out the pain on anyone.

His head is in the game

His heart beats for only one woman and he shows it

He doesn't care about controversy

Ike Ike the winner of BBNaija season 4
He won't be among the last 5

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:

More appropriate.

How can he be a suitor when even the lightest shade of green light e no receive.
haba....some suitors don't receive green light initially, in fact, many don't

She entertained him, whenever he sought conversation, and that is usually enough for some guys as far as green lights go. No he she dey dance shakiti nobody with the bros last night? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
How did the injury happened Pls?? Was it accidental or on purpose??
accidental. But she cried last night like she's guilty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Fight go soon happen here now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Haba, do you have insider info? Just a few posts after this your post and the fight truly started... grin

Make I continue to read to see how it will end.

How are you honey? kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
kosky:
They've started questioning Nelson's se.xuality in the house. Sir Dee just yabbed him grin. That of all the sacrifices he could make for them to win their task, it was to dress like a woman he chose. grin grin grin
nelson is another bobrisky in the making
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JJCYJ: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
He won't be among the last 5

Your opinion is inconsequential against many

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Somebody said she no do, don't turn into the creepy suitor. He must have serious mama issues.
frodd is either an armed robber or a cultist in real life.
Cant toast a girl. And cant accept no from a girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kayceesings(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
pocohantas:

It's surprising his fellow comrades thought him cool. Who has time to sit and listen to such Shakespearean crap.

I almost slept off reading it, tbh.

Loool. I posted this on my status, and a lot of girls commented. Someone even asked me why I never used it on her.
Everything can't work on everyone, but you have to wonder, if whatever guy you have cannot take the time to come up with words to flatter you. Perhaps its because he doesn't think it's worth it. Awon Sara wagba

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
JJCYJ:

Your opinion is inconsequential against many
Watch and see
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
safarigirl:
if na game, he can find other ladies to make his next step.

I think he feels cornered, he was already making a play for her, as she say she no do, he can't find someone else to latch on to, cuz most of the ladies he would probably fancy, have also been spoken for, directly or indirectly. Shebi, once upon a time, it was Khaffi he was following? Gedoni don collect that one now, so, he's boxed in

This is what I meant when I said he felt it was the next step in his game. Get a girl! Unfortunately, because majority of the girls have been snapped up "unofficially", he is frustrated in his game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
These braids really suit Kim

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
thatigboman:
Is this thread for updating on the goings-on in the house or for settling long-outstanding issues?
I've learned to recognize that whenever people nag and drag themselves in this thread it means nothing significant is happening in the house.
Right now the nominated housemates are getting their hair groomed and everyone else is fluff-talking.
To make up for the downtime in activities thread members are insulting and calling each other out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.