Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5008829 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:50pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Stop showing me 26th April trend list.

Show us today's own.

All SM sites and blogs are talking about chiwawa.

And Chiwawa has been trending since morning.

So why are you pained I thought mechanics don't like twitter trends and only Titans like it since they are jobless

kwa kwa kwa
they lack bragging rights and they keep holding on to the past!
awon throwback fans!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2020
Sweetpink:

yes,I dey suck a legitimate prick wey dey healthy and fertile!
dick-0
prick-0
brain-0
money-0
ugliness-1000000000000000
you no kuku get anything!
swerve!

Lol... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:51pm On May 01, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The fool is using the "Ashawo"

"Ogun kill your Papa"

"Smelly Toto" diss.

I am utterly disappointed.

Why you dey fear to quote me na?

ABI you dey fear?

No fall hand o!.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle papa ,mama. tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Because on that day the world stood still while we Trended our show effortlessly.

We haven't bothered again since then.

You fools trend a tag everyday and yet couldn't take your launch bro Number one like us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We pass una!.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Bow down b*tches!!!

E pain am!

Well today is first of May and we are talking about what happened today and Chiwawa happened.

All of a sudden una dey famz twitter wey the whole twitter community know say na Titans dey run am street.
I thought you guys said we were jobless why the sudden love for twitter na

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:51pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Because on that day the world stood still while we Trended our show effortlessly.

We haven't bothered again since then.

You fools trend a tag everyday and yet couldn't take your launch bro Number one like us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We pass una!.

Bow down b*tches!!!

E pain am!

awon throwback hut people

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2020
Sweetpink:

dick-0
prick-0
brain-0
money-0
swerve!

Suck am well.
.one deranged fellow nor get wetin dem dey suck at all so tey him.GF dey suck mushin boys own because he was born with an unavailable deek

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Well today is first of May and we are talking about what happened today and Chiwawa happened.

All of a sudden una dey famz twitter wey the whole twitter community know say na Titans dey run am street.
I thought you guys said we were jobless why the sudden love for twitter na

Yet no one is talking about the Chiwawa failed project.

If it was a buzz, it would have Trended on top trends.

Your hashtags fell faster than Jason's shrinker preeq on a normal day..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:55pm On May 01, 2020
Sweetpink:

dick-0
prick-0
brain-0
money-0
swerve!

You mean you dey suck the deficient spermless preeq?

No wonder your womb is now damaged. You can't even produce an offspring from that poisoned womb.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Yet no one is talking about the Chiwawa failed project.

If it was a buzz, it would have Trended on top trends.

Your hashtags fell faster than Jason's shrinker preeq on a normal day..

How will you know that it is the talk of the town and elo and mike aka failed athlete agama's friends are famzing it already.

You cannot know because you live in a hut where good information is limited and your 3k phone cannot get your view to the horizon hence you are in a limited mechanic scope.

Get out of your cave once in a while.

Chiwawa is making waves

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
....Lol, the pussycat sees himself as a Leopard...

I don't have time for an intellectual barren autistic fool like you.

I am waiting for your madam..
You're irrelevant.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:59pm On May 01, 2020
JasonJidenna:
....Lol, the pussycat sees himself as a Leopard...

I don't have time for an intellectual barren autistic fool like you.

I am waiting for your madam..
You're irrelevant.

If you have something to say to me, quote me you pussy!.

See as you dey wait to fight woman.

Woman wrapper like you.
Na your type dey receive knock every morning from their wives before them eat...

Oloshi somebori.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2020
Cockroaches wont like this! grin
I'm proud of Tacha and I am also proud to be a Titan grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Suck am well.
.one deranged fellow nor get wetin dem dey suck at all so tey him.GF dey suck mushin boys own because he was born with an unavailable deek
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
His dick can only be seen with a microscope!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Thank heavens you know I was referring to you...

*Message delivered

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

How will you know that it is the talk of the town and elo and mike aka failed athlete agama's friends are famzing it already.

You cannot know because you live in a hut where good information is limited and your 3k phone cannot get your view to the horizon hence you are in a limited mechanic scope.

Get out of your cave once in a while.

Chiwawa is making waves

Since you are a fool at 40, I will let you know that the only reason Elo or Mike Commented on that failed project is Because it is Omatshola's song he partnered with Chiwawa.

Elo and Mike are cool with omatshola, is it because of Chiwawa they won't promote their friends hustle?

I know you didn't reason it this way as the desperation for bragging right overshadowed your dead Brain.

Efulefu!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Thank heavens you know I was referring to you...

*Message delivered

You are a disgrace.!!!

Pussycat!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You mean you dey suck the deficient spermless preeq?

No wonder your womb is now damaged. You can't even produce an offspring from that poisoned womb.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love it when u get like this...depressed!
You cant even bleep a woman or father a child because you are a failed experiment!
Go and die!
Oloriburuku omoale!
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Since you are a fool at 40, I will let you know that the only reason Elo or Mike Commented on that failed project is Because it is Omatshola's song he partnered with Chiwawa.

Elo and Mike are cool with omatshola, is it because of Chiwawa they won't promote their friends hustle?

I know you didn't reason it this way as the desperation for bragging right overshadowed your dead Brain.

Efulefu!!

Shut up you 60 year old born fool.

Who cares so long as those two are famzing the chiwawa song with Tacha in it I don't care.
Why should I reason in such way since they commended the project done by Tacha and omashola.
Any commendation given to omashola goes to Tacha too because it was a team effort

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2020
Unceasing pains.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:07pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

If you have something to say to me, quote me you pussy!.

See as you dey wait to fight woman.

Woman wrapper like you.
Na your type dey receive knock every morning from their wives before them eat...

Oloshi somebori.

You are learning from me grin
Woman wrapper,pussy, etc
U shameless dimwit!
Empty Kom kom!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You are a disgrace.!!!

Pussycat!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:09pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Shut up you 60 year old born fool.

Who cares so long as those two are famzing the chiwawa song with Tacha in it I don't care.
Why should I reason in such way since they commended the project done by Tacha and omashola.
Any commendation given to omashola goes to Tacha too because it was a team effort

Hahahahaha!

As long as you have accepted that those two promoted the show cause of that a$$licker omatshola irrespective of Chiwawas presence.

We good!.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo dvmb brain!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
A used sanitary pad is more useful than soursoup!
Tueh!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
switlily25:

Woman wrapper,pussy, etc
U shameless dimwit!
Empty Kom kom!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
switlily25:

Woman wrapper,pussy, etc
U shameless dimwit!
Empty Kom kom!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

What can be learnt from you aside prostitution and dick sucking?

Go teach your doomed family members how to do that..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:11pm On May 01, 2020
switlily25:
Tueh!

A used condom could have prevented you.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love it when u get like this...depressed!
You cant even bleep a woman or father a child because you are a failed experiment!
Go and die!
Oloriburuku omoale!
Lmao!

Your womb has been destroyed by your low sperm count husband's poisonous sperm.

You are wombless as well.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
.....And his One eyed girlfriend watch him gets roasted by two sweet girls.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Hahahahaha!

As long as you have accepted that those two promoted the show cause of that a$$licker omatshola irrespective of Chiwawas presence.

We good!.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo dvmb brain!

Chiwawa trended no 1 today - fact.
Over 60k views - fact.
Mike and Elo famzed it - fact
Omashola is not an asslicker - fact.
It was the most talked about today - fact

Then if these are facts then there is nothing you will say to change it.Soursoup so keep on wailing you cannot twist facts

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Choi!

The old buffoon has been reduced to a shriveled dicked pig!.

He can't even cough at my Mention again.

Hahahahaha!

Bow down to your master b*tches!.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
switlily25:
Tueh!
Lol. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Chiwawa trended no 1 today - fact.
Over 60k views - fact.

Mike and Elo famzed it - fact
Omashola is not an asslicker - fact.
It was the most talked about today - fact

Then if these are facts then there is nothing you will say to change it.Soursoup so keep on wailing you cannot twist facts

As opposed to.....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)