Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954200 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7752) (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2020

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2020
Ebuka grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2020
One out of the ten things i love about her kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:50pm On May 30, 2020
Dragon Queen kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2020

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2020
Versace on Vee kiss

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:02am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
buhahahaha..

agama, is the definition of smoke screen.. imagine phone without filters .

We can't be deceived, dude! we know her real face, her lean doggish face plastered with veins like electric wires!

isn't not the same agama that was looking like ogbomosho daenarys tagaeryean(mother of dragon).. on deluded venita's Instagram live video.

tueeeh! agadi wey no wan gree get sense!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama is an empty barrel!
An old cargo who tries too hard!
lmao!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:06am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
that was how she carried, her cursed arse calling herself Kylie Jenner's friend, barely 24 hours Kylie lost her spot on Forbes list.

I wonder why the cumbag won't keep her cursed famzig arse, to herself.

she keeps sucking blood of younger successful persons!
She had to open her unfortunate mouth and mention kylie!
The same mouth she used in cursing Ike's destiny!
Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:12am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
who's the clout again?

pls, show where in the world a disqualified housemate picture was used to advertise a whole reunion show!!

remind me who Won again!!

Dstv, needs clout and money.. TACHA is the only way out! she means business..

no wonder, Dumbartons like,agama, kimoprah and jackye, needed TACHA to trend!..

even their so-called useless winner had to seat in a whole room with TACHA!!

Dstv, pls use agama picture ohh..remember she won ohh!
Tacha Tacha Tacha!
Was is not the same DSTV who celebrated her unfair disqualification?
See famzing!
They know shes their cash cow!
Without her,their scripted reunion would be as boring as an office meeting!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:22am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
lol..

I won't be perplexed biggie paid TACHA to attend this reunion show.. everyone is anticipating the show, just for one person!

TACHA is an effortless clout.

not like a complete circus that tries so hard, with her anaemic looking face.

Even the so-called useless cheap Brooklyn followers, who are here ranting are all tacha's fans in denial.
EFFORTLESSLY CLOUT!!!!!
She doesnt struggle to shine or prove a point!
She's the attention they all seek!
I Pakistan!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama and her broke ass followers are so useless.
They only have energy for Tacha!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:32am On May 31, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
If Tasha was that valuable like y'all are narrating to us, why did she honour that reunion invite.
If I were her, even if they pay us billions for the reunion show, I would not attend, for my pride.

She just proved she's irrelevant and is desperate for the attention the reunion will give her.

Well, since Mercy is there, she would definitely honour it just to behold the Royal aura of the Queen of Highlights. grin
Stephlena said what she said,stop crying!!!!!
Tacha did not only attend the reunion for money but to clear her name and misconceptions about her!
Why are you wailing because she attended the reunion and displaced your fave
Did you forget that Agama can never shine in Tacha's presence?
Shior!
And what's your net worth again?
I laugh in billions!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:34am On May 31, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

That woman is vile. Jeez!

See the venom she's spitting all because of Bitterness.

Tueh!..

The hate is consuming her very existence..

She sounds like someone being tortured by demons. cheesy
You just described your self.
Nice one!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:37am On May 31, 2020
aigmax:

This is not even banters...it's hate ..hate from a painful place ...
I mean look at the epistles .. posts back to back to back

Mehnnnn....some people take this too seriously.... smiley

It's all banters here...stop d hate .....and smile smiley
Jesus loves you smiley smiley smiley smiley

Jesus loves you"?
Like seriously?
When you were trolling Tacha,did you mention Jesus?
Stephlena has turned you to a born again because she said the truth!
Let the consolation begin!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:43am On May 31, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
Everytime they come with the Tasha was disqualified radarada nonsense.

Tasha was disqualified, were her hands and legs disqualified to hustle too?
Isn't it obvious your trash is hustling to make it as a celebrity just like the other exhousemates?

She's not even richer than them, but her fans make the loudest noise.

Your Tasha was already popular before the show, is she not supposed to go even higher than she is now given that she already had the audience ahead of the other exhousemates.

But due to her vile, uncouthly behavior, she's still not there. A lot of the other housemates are doing way better than her.

To me, She should reflect on her life and seek God urgently. Too many things are not right with her and it can't just be coincidences. tongue
Thank you stephlena for turning haters into wailing wailers!
You did great!!!
As for you,why are you crying?
You typed this epistle just for Tacha?
Shior!!!!
Why dont you advise Agama to repent
She won bbnaija,yet she keeps competing with the disqualified!
She claims shes rich but shes restless and miserable!
Everything she touches becomes unfortunate!
See poor kylie....see ike!
Pray for her...sho gbo!
She

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:45am On May 31, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Like they take all the banters to heart. They are genuinely pained and bitter and can't even hide it..

Too bad for them, Because their health is at risk here.

Mercy don't even see them..
You dont take banters to heart but you curse Tacha like your life depends on it....why are you looking for cheap sympathy?
Shior!@!
Dont dish what you can't take!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:46am On May 31, 2020
aigmax:

They pained .... definitely.....you see em resorting to reporting accounts when it becomes too hot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see that ...and I juss laugh and say...'they ve gotten to this one" smiley

Mercy definitely doesn't see em..... DEFINITELY smiley
Hot tears are flowing .....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:49am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
lol..same old story

when you modafvckeers can't take half of what you dish out!

when you bunch of retardeens, come for tacha you call it love.. but when you're served same menu it's called hate and vileness!

y'all are lucky, steph got no time for this thread at all.

choke on it.. I said what I said
I swear!!!!
They cant take an ounce of what they dish out!
They are now looking for cheap sympathy because you gave it them "hot hot"!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Thank you for turning them into wailing wailers,preachers Ann motivational speakers at once!
You deserve an accolade!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2020
Sweetpink:

Jesus loves you"?
Like seriously?
When you were trolling Tacha,did you mention Jesus?
Stephlena has turned you to a born again because she said the truth!
Let the consolation begin!!!!

Trolling tacha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me? cheesy
U always this delusional or wahhhhh cheesy

ain't nobody gat time for that my dear... smiley

I'm here for the banters....the other guys do that effortlessly and at d same time hype they fave smiley
But u and your cohorts are bent on turning this thread to a wailing ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where y'all come here to dump your frustrations in real life and blame it on mercy .... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blive me.... she's not the cause of whatever y'all going thru...I promise cheesy cheesy..
I mean just look ...you up soooo early to do all this ...like seriously?..u must be really tormented smiley

Why don't u just sit back ....'relass and be taken tairof' like your neighbours will say cheesy cheesy

and yes
JESUS LOVES YOU TOO smiley

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
Sweetpink:

You dont take bangers to heart but you curse Tacha like your life depends on it....why are you looking for cheap sympathy?
Shior!@!
Dont dish what you can't take!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Me looking for cheap sympathy?

Looks like the ban is affecting y'all oblongata!

Besides why are here still derailing the thread when you're on ban..

Mynd44, Lalasticlala Tatiana4u is using an alternate account to derail this thread.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:14am On May 31, 2020
Sweetpink:

Thank you stephlena for turning haters into wailing wailers!
You did great!!!
As for you,why are you crying?
You typed this epistle just for Tacha?
Shior!!!!
Why dont you advise Agama to repent
She won bbnaija,yet she keeps competing with the disqualified!
She claims shes rich but shes restless and miserable!
Everything she touches becomes unfortunate!
See poor kylie....see ike!
Pray for her...sho gbo!
She

You are everywhere quoting me, I bet the truth is painful.
Well enjoy your ban because, I don't intend to join you there... Hehehe

It can pain! grin grin

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala..cc

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:15am On May 31, 2020
Sweetpink:

You just described your self.
Nice one!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

E pain am!
Tatiana4u keep Wailing.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:17am On May 31, 2020
Sweetpink:

Stephlena said what she said,stop crying!!!!!
Tacha did not only attend the reunion for money but to clear her name and misconceptions about her!
Why are you wailing because she attended the reunion and displaced your fave
Did you forget that Agama can never shine in Tacha's presence?
Shior!
And what's your net worth again?
I laugh in billions!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
So why are you responding for Stephleena?

Is she so beaten by the Gbas gbos that she can't comeback to rant as usual that you are now her defender. cheesy

Keep Wailing.. I feel your tears. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:24am On May 31, 2020
stephleena:
the jokes write themselves!

this thread,has long served it's purpose, but obsessed suicidal lab rats, still kept it open just for their nemesis TACHA!

y'all can't go a second without mentioning her here..for crying out loud, your withered agama lizard won the show.

the cumbag claims to be a CEO!

she claims to have a lot going on..but what beats me here is, why y'all still bring TACHA up?

why should a disqualified housemate be a measuring tape of your agama lizard success?

your agama, is/has been sounding suicidal only because of TACHA!

on Nairaland, broke modafvckeers are still hunting for tacha's blood..

if this isn't witchcraft and legendary wizardry, I wonder what it's!
Deep down,they know she's the real WINNER and their conscience keeps torturing them!
Their hatred for Tacha is their ultimate punishment!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:37am On May 31, 2020
When they cant handle the truth anymore,they run to the mods...lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:42am On May 31, 2020
Titans signify loyalty!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:44am On May 31, 2020
Tacha's fame is SPECIAL!!!!
She doesn't need to impress anyone to remain famous....she's a STAR!
I Pakistan!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:46am On May 31, 2020
Abuja Titans had a blast last night!
Beautiful people!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7752) (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.