Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4942071 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
gosh!!!..

I'm so happy for tacha's growth, maturity and the woman she has grown to be.

Answered Ebuka, so well..while exuding endless grace and powerful Aura!!

while the lizard on blue, kept rolling her reptilian eyes..sorry bitch,your grandville given ass gave you the cheap highlights only on Saturday night parties!!

bitch,is as irrelevant as fvck..thank goodness Ebuka focused more on the clout herself.

sorry guys, is this a reunion show or tacha's exclusive interview? like Ebuka was focused on Tacha the whole time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oh my God grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mumunaries will never understand that you have to kill your enemies with love!!!!!
Venita should be ashamed of herself for hating her fan!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
DSTV dey famz Tacha say her new word for winner na confidence.

See the positive comments about Tacha flowing in already

People are saying she has grown

Haters will be disappointed during this reunion.Messy could not even say anything cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ehhhh....Tacha Tacha Tacha..The Queen Of The Real Life Pepper.. We Stan... Ur Haters are About to Die oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
My Queen get sense.

She has taken the launch to tomorrow.Tacha wants dem to show something before she unveils her product.
I pakistan abeg cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beorn:
Ebuka asks Omashola about the accusation of him imitating Efe and screaming to get more camera highlights. Omashola denies being Efe. Saying he hadn't watched BBN before auditioning. That he knew Efe won but he didn't watch the season.

Omatshola said he's a cool guy but he had to bring out his razz side after Ike ran him street. LMAO.

He said he had to shout sometimes to spice things up coz if the HMs were boring and he was watching, he would've switched off his TV. So he had to shout soemtimes to ginger them up. That some other HMs shouted or did some things to get attention but he didn't disclose them. That it's normal as the show was all about highlights. The Pepper Dem shouldn't be the right name of the last season's show but Highlight. Ebuka said they might consider it in the next season. He said something about Frodd being the one that started "selling" the highlights.

Tonight's episode is over. No much major highlights. The next two days will be fire I think. Just saw the clip of Tacha vs Kim.
He said the show is highlights.

He said some people were desperate for highlights and he didnt know until Frodd made said "You have to pay me to use me for highlight"

Frodd told 89 that in the house. The day she inserted her dirty self into Frodd - Seyi matter.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
From the way Mercy and Tacha are respecting each other so far, I don't think they dropped gbas gbos on each other during this reunion. The gbas gbos will come from Kim and Vee.

Well, the next 2 episodes will satisfy my curiosity.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just one cough o grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
One small cough they wailing grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ediots!

Who ask una!..

Haters are Wailing under that Tweet... grin grin grin grin

When Mercy coughs, it's Highlights..

cool cool cool cool cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
nadesh:
One small cough they wailing grin grin grin grin grin

Queen of Highlights... grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetpink:
Tacha,teach them how to Save the best for last!
Others were desperate to show off their clothes but Tacha was smarter!
I stan!
Tacha go dey drop pictures of wetin she wear as the show progresses.
Tacha is so patient ehn
She nor dey follow crowd.
My Queen giddem

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
stephleena:
gosh!!!..

while the lizard on blue, kept rolling her reptilian eyes..sorry bitch,your grandville given ass gave you the cheap highlights only on Saturday night parties!!

bitch,is as irrelevant as fvck..thank goodness Ebuka focused more on the clout herself.

sorry guys, is this a reunion show or tacha's exclusive interview? like Ebuka was focused on Tacha the whole time
You nailed it!!!°
Tacha answered her questions with intelligence,style and grace...she didnt even mention cece!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama was so boring that she had to wait for Saturday night parties to trend!
Cough kee her dia!
Ebuka couldn't hide his obsession with Tacha!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:
Pigcha already famzing venita..

grin grin grin grin

Abeg leave her for us o.

Continue with your two face snake.. tongue tongue

Jokes on u N Vultura ..
See How Tacha Praised her N she was Hating on her After that Episode...Now the world Knows who the Bitter Mango is now...
I Told u all to Stan A Smart Person..Una dey Stan Akirika...
Una go soon Enter Water go dey Sing...Mumu Ppl
Tacha We Hail Ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
nadesh:

He said the show is highlights.

He said some people were desperate for highlights and he didnt know until Frodd made said "You have to pay me to use me for highlight"

Frodd told 89 that in the house. The day she inserted her dirty self into Frodd - Seyi matter.

Thanks for the clarification. I was so busy trying to type many words that I didn't get most of his speech. Danke!!

I wish Shola named the names but I understand. He's friends with those he'd have mentioned their names.

I wish Diane came to the reunion. Chai. My beautiful Diane!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
You gonna crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
You gonna Trend BbnaijaReunion
You gonnna wail
You gonna subscribe to GOTV

DSTVNG will use your head and money like they did 6 months ago to SETTLE MERCY again

We win.
You cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hahahahaha!

Mercy said she came to win and she won..

The disqualified pig said " look and Me and look at them" and was disqualified from their midst..

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

This life is one kind.... tongue tongue

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
nadesh:
You gonna crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
You gonna Trend BbnaijaReunion
You gonnna wail
You gonna subscribe to GOTV

DSTVNG will use your head and money like they did 6 months ago to SETTLE MERCY again

We win.
You cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin grin

They loose!.

I love that MERCY TikTok song... grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
switlily25:

Haters will be disappointed during this reunion.Messy could not even say anything cheesy
Aww,I'm blushing!
Tacha defined the characteristics of a winner!!!!
Confidence!!!
My baby don grow o!
I no stan nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beorn:

Thanks for the clarification. I was so busy trying to type many words that I didn't get most of his speech. Danke!!

I wish Shola named the names but I understand. He's friends with those he'd have mentioned their names.

I wish Diane came to the reunion. Chai. My beautiful Diane!!
She came.

They alternate days of appearance for hms cause of Corona. They cant be more than 10 physically present each given day.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
They really said venita was her mouthpiece.Nor blame her she nor sabi construct simple sentence ooo
stephleena:
gosh!!!..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
AceNavy:
Ehhhh....Tacha Tacha Tacha..The Queen Of The Real Life Pepper..
We Stan...
Ur Haters are About to Die oooo
They are hurting because Tacha disappointed them!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
AceNavy:

Jokes on u N Vultura ..
See How Tacha Praised her N she was Hating on her After that Episode...Now the world Knows who the Bitter Mango is now...
Tacha We Hail Ooooooo

Joke's on you and your kind

So after insulting her and dragging her, your madam Titus is famzing her.

I knew I love Venita for a reason. Girl will just give pigcha uppercut... grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain Dem!

cheesy grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

They loose!.

I love that MERCY TikTok song... grin grin grin grin
Always.

They were fools last year
Fools today and Fools forever.

We use and toss them away like the trash they are.

Our Season 2 cheque has been signed. cool
What can their tears do? grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
People's opinion about TACHA will change after this reunion.The comments are pouring in.Let mechanics keep wailing grin grin
AceNavy:

Jokes on u N Vultura ..
Tacha We Hail Ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Straight shot!!!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
switlily25:

damn...I'm impressed!!! Tacha's growth is super amazing, and this is where these Brooklyns would get disappointed and shocked!!

You observed the way she didn't ever look the side of that agadi iberibe..she no see the agama lizard!.but the useless petty cumbag, rolled her reptilian eyes when tacha was speaking.. tueeh..

dem go shock ohh! !! tacha won't go razz or ghetto as they expect.. like why should she? when her yellow seat alone has a bigger career than most of them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
nadesh:

Always.

They were fools last year
Fools today and Fools forever.

We use and toss them away like the trash they are.

Our Season 2 cheque has been signed. cool
What can their tears do? grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are fools Forever.. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
AceNavy:

Jokes on u N Vultura ..
Tacha We Hail Ooooooo
lol, tacha said mean things about Venita while on the show when all Venita did was say nice things about her, tacha was just trying to correct her wrongs.... but it's too late

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetpink:

They are hurting because Tacha disappointed them!

I swear.Tacha the confident girl.

They are wailing tonight that Tacha nor give dem opportunity to drag her.

I feel their pains e nor easy at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
AceNavy:

Jokes on u N Vultura ..
Tacha We Hail Ooooooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.