Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4947751 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Dear!

I know you didn't know before now that Tatashe isn't an English word. I believe Google schooled you. It's ok!
We learn everyday.

But hope you know the word *tatashe is also a Yoruba word..
Whatever.
Google ke grin grin
I laugh in Tatasi tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Dear!

I know you didn't know before now that Tatashe isn't an English word. I believe Google schooled you. It's ok!
We learn everyday.

But hope you know the word *tatashe is also a Yoruba word..

Don't bother dear!

That one is a lost cause..

Atleast they agree it's not an English word...

So my Mercy can spell it anyway she likes, Just like my Hausa folks spell it as "Tatashi"

Aboke give me Tatashi #100... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

Whatever.
Google ke grin grin
I laugh in Tatasi tongue tongue tongue

Just take the correction,Mercy is right and you learn everyday..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Help us ask o!

Daftpigs are bunch of illiterates...

They trolled Mercy for spelling a non English word well whereas their mgbeke dropout spelt it even worst.... grin grin grin grin grin
Now they suddenly realize it's not even an English word....

I laugh in hypocrisy..

Tatase ko Tatashi ni...

Shame na dia own Las Las... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Just take the correction,Mercy is right and you learn everyday..
Is tatashi, tatasi or it is just the pronunciation and spelling that is different?
What about Tacha that your fellow mechanics were claiming that tatase was a wrong spelling why did you not correct them or tell them to learn the correct spelling and difference between the two.Tatasi cannot be tatashi overnight na cheesy
There is nothing for me to learn here.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's knows that she's irrelevant.
She's just clout chasing with the Clout herself to gain some little relevance... grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy is Clout!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tacha has a beautiful handwriting cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

Is tatashi, tatasi or it is just the pronunciation and spelling that is different?
What about Tacha that your fellow mechanics were claiming that tatase was a wrong spelling why did you not correct them or tell them to learn the correct spelling and difference between the two.Tatasi cannot be tatashi overnight na cheesy

It's pronounced and spelt as Tatashi in the north, Tatasi in the east and Tatashe in the West.

So Mercy is right to spell her's based on where she came from.

You and your like started the spell trolling. I think Mercenaries just took note and decided to school you lot..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

Let them wallow in hypocrisy and stupidity!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

It's pronounced and spelt as Tatashi in the north, Tatasi in the east and Tatashe in the West.

You and your like started the spell trolling. I think Mercenaries just took note and decided to school you lot..

Exactly!

One colada for you Cinderella.. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Tatashi and tatashe are correct but tatasi is a NO!
Deal with it!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Which igboland is it spelt or pronounced tatasi in messy's village abi?
So how does this change the fact that you could not correct your fellow mechanics when they wanted to troll Tacha with the correct spelling tatase.
What stopped you from.schooling them
From claiming it is tatashi in hausa to tatasi in igbo that was just a joke incase you don't know.
Tatasi is spelt or pronounced nowhere.
If it was tatashi we would have said ok.
But tatasi must have been spelt in messy village.

Cry me a river jaree.
They only schooled themselves

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetpink:

Tatashi and tatashe are correct but tatasi is a NO!
Deal with it!!!!!

Because it'sts coming from Mercy?

SMH! cheesy cheesy

The hate you have for that successful young lady is sickening. Take care less it beclouds you, that's if it hasn't already..

Well all are right because it's not even an English word. Mercy is on track here and everyone knows that including you..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:
Which igboland is it spelt or pronounced tatasi in messy's village abi?
So how does this change the fact that you could not correct your fellow mechanics when they wanted to troll Tacha with the correct spelling tatase.
What stopped you from.schooling them
From claiming it is tatashi in hausa to tatasi in igbo that was just a joke incase you don't know.
Tatasi is spelt or pronounced nowhere.
If it was tatashi we would have said ok.
But tatasi must have been spelt in messy village.

Cry me a river jaree.
They only schooled themselves

I understand you hate Mercy so much more than even death itself. But sorry to burst your bubble, Mercy is right on this...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tatasi is spelt and pronounced in nowhere not even in igboland cheesy

Tatasi is not tatashi the coverup and excuse no make sense.
Make una school unaselves
When they said tatasi was an igbo version it was only a joke used to cruise grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

I understand you hate Mercy so much more than even death itself. Both sorry to burst your bubble, Mercy is right on this...
No she is not.
Don't deflect the question and the fact that you failed to call them to order when Tacha spelt the word correctly.It seems you are bitter towards Tacha since you wanna use that hate card on me.
But since it is messy you wanna play that card and claim it is hate.
Sisi hate is not dislike and I don't see her or take her serious.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

I understand you hate Mercy so much more than even death itself. Both sorry to burst your bubble, Mercy is right on this...

Hehehe!

You are exchanging words with someone that held a vigil on Mercy yesterday because she couldn't sleep out of pains.. cheesy grin

My Typical ibo friends call it Tatasi. So forget we know... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Story grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

No she is not.
Don't deflect the question and the fact that you failed to call them to order when Tacha spelt the word correctly.It seems you are bitter towards Tacha since you wanna use that hate card on me.

My friend go and sleep! You have been Wailing since last night. Ibos call it Tatasi except the ones that stay outside the east.

E pain am!... cheesy

Your fave on the other hand couldn't even spell anything in her life correctly. Olodo dumb fans like fav... tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

My friend go and sleep! You have been Wailing since last night. Ibos call it Tatasi except the ones that stay outside the east.

E pain am!... cheesy

Your fave on the other hand couldn't even spell anything in her life correctly. Olodo dumb fans like fav... tongue

Their olodo drop out couldn't even spell her state of origin.

Every sentence she types online has a spell issue, yet they have smelly mouth to talk...

Very delusional fanbase. Mercy Matter will finally nail their coffin.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in endoresed.. tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

E pain am!... cheesy

Eyahhh cry more. cry cry

Use this to wipe your tears when you are done crying.Kpele tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

No she is not.

Mercy is right!

There's nothing you can do about That...Pele!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
I laugh in tatasi
It is spelt and pronouced in nowhere.
The deflecting is enough.

Even agama could not spell champagne and spelt it champaign cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

Eyahhh cry more. cry cry

Use this to wipe your tears when you are done crying.Kpele tongue tongue tongue

Use Mario and Juliet wipes to dry your tears that never stopped dropping .. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

Mercy is right!

There's nothing you can do about That...Pele!
I don't want to do anything about it because I know she is wrong. cool

Take heart kpele cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Use Mario and Juliet wipes to dry your the tears that never stopped dropping down... grin grin

Sent this to you with laughter cheesy grin

Use this to dry those tears cry cry embarassed embarassed
See you crying below

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

Sent this to you with laughter cheesy grin

Use this to dry those tears cry cry embarassed embarassed
See you crying below

Oya cry again.

Trashpig is totally brainless. Who spells weather as WHETHER?.. grin

Your fav belongs to the gutters!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
cindyspice:

I understand you hate Mercy so much more than even death itself. But sorry to burst your bubble, Mercy is right on this...

Hope u know ...this moniker and the one above it...sweetpink ..is handled by the same person.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's gone cuckoo ...they managing her like that here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Oya cry again.

Trashpig is totally brainless. Who spells weather as WHETHER?.. grin

Your fav belongs to the gutters!
We love our Queen like that so whatever you say cannot stop us from loving her.Your silly opinion is irrelevant cheesy

For agama that can spell very well I am suprised that she too is brainless and cannot spell or construct simple english.Same thing you drag Tacha for messy is guilty of it.
Don't be an hypocrite

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
switlily25:

We love our Queen like that so whatever you say cannot stop us from loving her.Your silly opinion is irrelevant cheesy

For agama that can spell very well I am suprised that she too is brainless and cannot spell or construct simple english.Same thing you drag Tacha for messy is guilty of it.
Don't be an hypocrite

See another one. Your trashpig is too dumb to even spell a city in Nigeria. Well when she couldn't even spell her own city.
Trashpig's brains should be extracted and fed to dogs as it is useless... tongue

Keep Wailing!

Mercy is a graduate who even did her NYSC, but your trashpig is just another olosho who grew up on the streets of PH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
aigmax:

Hope u know ...this moniker and the one above it...sweetpink ..is handled by the same person.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's gone cuckoo ...they managing her like that here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cindyspice knows na. grin grin

She was just picking her brains..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

See another one. Your trashpig is too dumb to even spell a city in Nigeria. Well when she couldn't even spell her own city.
Trashpig's brains should be extracted and fed to dogs as it is useless... tongue

Keep Wailing!

Mercy is a graduate who even did her NYSC, but your trashpig is just another olosho who grew up on the streets of PH

Cry more.
Your excruciating pains are music to my ears.
I am just laughing at you for this old and stale gist.
When messy learns how to spell and speak correct english call me..

Cry cry more.Your pains are like oxygen to Titans.

Cry I love it.
The pains are entertaining

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66