Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4944953 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Khloekardash: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

See credit alerts!!!!
Stop hating!!!

Ah ah!
Aunty lie small small na. Can you see what is written there? How do you know it's alert? tongue

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

Asin ehnnn...This Life sha..m
May be not Be a Victim Of Bitterleaf Childhood...
Amen
Amen o!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

EEE Pain Them Too Much ooo..
They Did not Essperit
kwkwkwkwkwkwakkakakakkkaaka
Tacha dealt with them last night and they couldn't sleep!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Tacha and khaffi are on instablog today....no messy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

No Time We Move ....
No Fake Love For Our fave Here...It's All Love Love Love..
When Ur Fave Can have a Sold Out In 24hours..Come speak to us...
for Now...Let's The Titans N Ur Bialingulo Fave Be Playing Volleyball On Ur Dry Empty skulll
We keep buying,they keep hating!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their dumb fave is selling what they can't buy and they are crying!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

That's the message for the Trash insecure morafockin Ignoramus
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain u!
E pain "vindica"!!!
Make una cry well!!!!
I need una tears to bathe my dogs!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

On a podium the winner is always in the middle ...

Hope you understand now
I just gave u an assignment!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

[s]Was anyone ever think Tacha was successful [/s] . AliExpress business woman
Go back to school!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Tacha makes money moves cool
The most successful BBnaija housemate
She's a business woman worth emulating!!!!
Gbam!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

We don't Dance Now we make money Moves we don't Dance now we make money Move..When She don't speak to Them..Means she doesn't Bleep with Dembetes
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We dont crawl on the floor at the slightest opportunity!!!
We make money moves!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:
Someone that can't even spell her mother's name is shading someone's grammar!

Olodo dumb brain..
Chiwawa go and spell corper well first.. I don't mean "copper" o... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

E pain dem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama is not just an igbotic village mgbeke,shes a dumb ass who cant Express herself in pidgin English without nodding her head like a lizard!!!!
She is so dumb that she cant tweet or type captions without her "handler"!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa
You dey talk.about Tacha!
Tacha wey be eloquent babe!
Babe wey dey tweet on her own!
Abeg shift!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:
No smello spotted anywhere.

It has been discovered that everything about her is Audio.

Wikipedia had to delete her page when they saw the level of Audio and hype on her page.. shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kwa kwa kwa
Enjoy your audio bragging right and stop crying!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:
Ama kip kip Chiwawa in hoodies....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sold out!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

So, much hatred from the poster..
I hope she puts that much energy into changing her bad lifestyle and thought pattern.

Peace
My dear,we are used to their hatred and jealousy.
That's why we dont spare them on this thread....we give it to them hot hot!
Dont mind them Jare!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Since you are so pained by her post, why don't you register on Twitter and pass the message to her yourself.

I'm satisfied by her post. I even want more... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Because Ur Rehman he father Of All Bitterness..
anything That Slanders Tacha..U be the first Oloshi To go Bleep Collect the news...
so Help She's only Asking...Nicely

Tacha Will Keep Making Y'all Cry sham.
what a pity..To Pick Tears Over Joy ..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

See credit alerts!!!!
Stop hating!!!

Like this Fools Without showing them Arnt they suppose to know...
Or do they think It's The Bitterness Camp..lolll..We Love Tacha...Even if she sells Matches 5k..we will still Buy..
it's Love Love Love .Grab the Meaning..So y'all Can Brag Differently

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Khloekardash:

Ah ah!
Aunty lie small small na. Can you see what is written there? How do you know it's alert? tongue
I am talking from experience my dear.
Only broke ass peeps would doubt it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Khloekardash:

Ah ah!

So what Does it look Like..
Love Messages U keep Playing with That Loser u call a partner...
Pls Pls..
We Brag Differently ..We The Team Sold Out..
Tacha Is Winning...Y'all Are Losing Remember...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

We keep buying,they keep hating!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their dumb fave is selling what they can't buy and they are crying!!!!

Like Big Brother Is ASavage .He Even Used Diane The Enubioku ..For Na Me do u...He was referring to These Losers...No be Tacha do Una ooo..
Make Una Tell Una fave to Help Una oooo...
Tell Her to come down N sell things y'all can Afford..N stop living Audio in the Lies again....
choi...I Stan a Smart Fave...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

Like this Fools Without showing them Arnt they suppose to know...
Or do they think It's The Bitterness Camp..lolll..We Love Tacha...Even if she sells Matches 5k..we will still Buy..
it's Love Love Love .Grab the Meaning..So y'all Can Brag Differently
Gbam!
Even if Tacha sells packaged crayfish worth 500 naira for 10k,na SOLD OUT something o!!!
Ive come to realise that these mumunaries dont know what love is...so,they use their hatred for Tacha to Express their supposed 'love' for Agama!
They wouldn't hesitate to dump her if she makes peace with Tacha!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We dont crawl on the floor at the slightest opportunity!!!
We make money moves!!!!!

Keakakakkwkkwkwkaakkwkakkwwkkakwka...
Choii..
When their Oshofree fave can Have a sold Out In 24hours ooo...Cos 5Hours sef Is too Tasking ..talk more of 2...
Then they can Manage to Talk Not even Touch us ooo....Cos na Slap go end am..

Oya...We Making the Money moves..Haters Are in Trouble...Crying Their Everlasting Cry...Choiii....Oya Take It

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

Like Big Brother Is ASavage .He Even Used Diane The Enubioku ..For Na Me do u...He was referring to These Losers...No be Tacha do Una ooo..
Make Una Tell Una fave to Help Una oooo...
Tell Her to come down N sell things y'all can Afford..N stop living Audio in the Lies again....
choi...I Stan a Smart Fave...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never thought of that and you are right!
Agama and her fellow witches are blaming Tacha for their misfortunes.
Kwa kwa kwa
No be Tacha do una o!!!
Agama is so dumb that she cannot think of something her fans can afford!
Let her continue to like a fake life!
Kwa kwa.kwa
Lambo house my ass!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

I am talking from experience my dear.
Only broke ass peeps would doubt it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Leave that one joorh..Wey nor dey Receive alert for phone Before ...Broke Vampire...Blood sucking Winnchhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

Gbam!
Even if Tacha sells packaged crayfish worth 500 naira for 10k,na SOLD OUT something o!!!
Ive come to realise that these mumunaries dont know what love is...so,they use their hatred for Tacha to Express their supposed 'love' for Agama!
They wouldn't hesitate to dump her if she makes peace with Tacha!!!

Asin ehnnn...I love the way Tacha Is Not Giving any Chance for Make up too...We go see who the Loser is at last...Tacha is in their Faces...
Ordinary To buy Bread from Kimtapia they can't buy...Idiots..Want to Brag with Titans...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

Leave that one joorh..Wey nor dey Receive alert for phone Before ...Broke Vampire...Blood sucking Winnchhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never thought of that and you are right!
Agama and her fellow witches are blaming Tacha for their misfortunes.
Kwa kwa kwa
No be Tacha do una o!!!
Agama is so dumb that she cannot think of something her fans can afford!
Let her continue to like a fake life!
Kwa kwa.kwa
Lambo house my ass!

It's Not By Making mouth to do Business Wey Ppl Nor fit afford ooo....One rule of Business..
Make sure Ur customer price Friendly...

Them wan Talk...Can u Imagine...This ones don't have sense ooo...They said they will Bring ppl for her...Oya na..bring the ppl na...Stop Living A Lie In The AUDIO LIFE...
Tacha I Stan..I Love.. I Double Stan ..I Cherish...I Triple Stan..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

Asin ehnnn...I love the way Tacha Is Not Giving any Chance for Make up too...We go see who the Loser is at last...Tacha is in their Faces...
Ordinary To buy Bread from Kimtapia they can't buy...Idiots..Want to Brag with Titans...

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Mumunaries shifted their 'love' to Kim for spewing hatred but they couldn't buy her agege bread!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AceNavy: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Mumunaries shifted their 'love' to Kim for spewing hatred but they couldn't buy her agege bread!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

They Are Just Useless...
Even Their fave Was laughing At Komodo When Tacha Gave Alger Gbas Gbos...
See the Elegance and Carriage Tacha went with..So much class...Damnn...They all Bowed...
Choi.mmI pitied all of them sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

It's Not By Making mouth to do Business Wey Ppl Nor fit afford ooo....One rule of Business..
Make sure Ur customer price Friendly...

Them wan Talk...Can u Imagine...This ones don't have sense ooo...They said they will Bring ppl for her...Oya na..bring the ppl na...Stop Living A Lie In The AUDIO LIFE...
Tacha I Stan..I Love.. I Double Stan ..I Cherish...I Triple Stan..
Teach dem!!!!
They dont know anything!
Dumbos!
I'm still waiting for the so called referrals to do the needful!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in 'homes'!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
AceNavy:

They Are Just Useless...
Even Their fave Was laughing At Komodo When Tacha Gave Alger Gbas Gbos...
See the Elegance and Carriage Tacha went with..So much class...Damnn...They all Bowed...
Choi.mmI pitied all of them sha
Tacha made them restless with her carriage and poise during the reunion!
No wonder they were ranting like mad women about Tacha not acting like they expected....she ignored them and taught them how to behave like a queen....e pain dem!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pity kee you dia!
Cindy played the victim card and got massive votes and fans after the ludo drama!!!
Frodd used his tears to garner votes and fans!
No be Tacha!
Titans love Tacha because she's an imperfect angel,not out of pity!!!
If it was out of pity,we would have dumped her a long time ago so STFU!
Maybe you watched bbnaija in your dreams!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sweetpink:
Pity kee you dia!
Cindy played the victim card and got massive votes and fans after the ludo drama!!!
Frodd used his tears to garner votes and fans!
No be Tacha!
Titans love Tacha because she's an imperfect angel,not out of pity!!!
If it was out of pity,we would have dumped her a long time ago so STFU!
Maybe you watched bbnaija in your dreams!

Tracha grew fans outta pity .....she lie. Even Trasha herself knows

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Tacha grew fans outta pity she lie
And Agama grew fans out of Tacha!
In other words,97% of Agama fans are Tacha haters,2 percent like her for her fake lifestyle while the remaining 1 percent are her phuckmates!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.