Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962467 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7865) (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy dressed like a Halloween Queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy Eke no send una I!..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ebuka is shaking the merike table seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:
I said when you were an adolescent I did not direct the issue to Tacha.In your stages of development you want to tell me that you did not have an off day abi?

It is important to every adult and even in some adults there are off days so stop sounding like as if ypu have never offed before.When you know how to bath whether you shower 4 times or even once you cannot smell. And how do you know about her period because agama said that abi?I have seen women who sleep with make up if you watch hollywood movies you will know that and it does not necessarily translate to smelling.

So what stops Mike from telling her privately why tell the whole world is that not stupidity how will you feel if I told the whole world about your flaws without even telling you.You will cringe. She is a pig according to you well calling someone a pig is not an insult even in America pigs are well taken careof and their meat is sweet.

Your fellow mechanics started it first call them to order first if not she will continue with what she does and who gets tired rest.Tacha and Titans don't beg for attention you even give it to us with your constant trolling

How can someone be in a 24hr ACed apartment and still smell. That person must be very very dirty. It isn't about off days. It's simply about being a pig. If she was a humble soul I'm sure the HMs wouldn't have exposed her like that. How do you feel like your better than everyone and make disparaging remarks about others, yet smell. Even her bestie Khafi confirmed it. Now that stink will forever trail her.

The titans is a group fueled by bitterness and hate. They still can't get over the fact that Mercy won the show. Alot of HMs were against Tacha in the house but titans ignore those ones snd face Mercy. Tacha and Mercy weren't close but weren't beefing either, yet Mercy became a target to bitter Titan trolls. You expect Mercy fans to play dead when she's being trolled? Never!

Two can play the game.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
nadesh:

They're activating their tears and wailing now.
30 minutes from now, they'll open the tear gates grin

As they always do.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy saying some people live on social.media and she's not and that some people are disrespectful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy throwing shades at tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Move on babe.
That line is so dry and stale now.

And FYI,Tacha has left that building.

She is past that now.
Even you will not be able to take such insult
Let them remain in the past!
Tacha is moving on to greater things while their fave is busy dragging a divk and detecting drug users on national TV!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Wey all the Tacha fans nahAbi dem don finally get sense?

We Have To work So We can Buy More Product from our fave...U know We Brag Differently...
Something that is Very Far from Ur fave N Y'all...U live here Opening Hundreds of Account just to Troll Tacha...
is it a shame..That Yah Fave won..n y'all Broke Urchins are still here Trying to probe That she did..
Indeed Tacha Is Definitely Ur Oxygen Y'all...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy trying to drag tacha in a fight she can't fight.ike defending his friendship with tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:

They are just street urchins.

Dragging a girl that can feed them for a lifetime.
Dem nor reach ooo.

Tacha is blazing strong.
While they are here crying over spilt milk
Dem no reach!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amya:

Tacha's Village people are wicked sha. Why they still can't leave to shine is getting me worried. Babe is still stagnant 1 year after the show and just have a ragtag team of Internet noise maker to show for it.

Such a shame.

N Y'all Still Here Trying To Prove a Point that Ur Slacky washed Boogie Fave Won ...
y'all Know the Truth already...Tacha already Addressed that..Check her Latest post on Twitter...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ebuka asked tacha whether she feels she's disrespectful.tacha said "no comment". Ebuka rephrased it again and tacha maintained same answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tacha say no comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Juleh01: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sweetpink:
My "forehead" has said it all!!!! grin

Now I feel like crying. How can you say Mercenaries has nothing to loose in their life?

Are they that worthless? Hahhahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Keep my name out of your mention.

Next time.I wrote jamb 3 times so who do you think you wanna shame me?
I gave out that information myself.
Many of us here wrote Jamb more than twice because of the admission system In Nigeria so be careful

And stop spewing nonsense
[img]https://media1./images/dd3ffab90cc338666f192fd86f6a4f8f/tenor.gif?itemid=3552811[/img]

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sweetpink:

Dem no reach!

I heard khafi was removed from the pepper dem WhatsApp group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
aigmax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wasn't the one glorifying body odour...gassshhhhh

I don't even want to imagine how u smell right now
Giving excuse for your body odour cheesy

Talmbout
"Off day"
"One off thing"
Ma'am...
U dirty ...straight up grin
[img]https://media./images/61b188c411b7d03fa51198cc56c820c0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha say no comment

I saw it coming.wowza

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nojoy4toutans:

Okoto... See how you are glorifying body odour ....

See the way Ur Littering Everywhere With Ur Stupidity .

It sucks to Lose I know...Tacha would still Make Y'all Cry more...Kwakwkawkakwkakwkkakw

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thelma,avala and frodd joins the room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:
You are the hypocrite here.She said her attacks on agama is as a result of how you all troll and insult Tacha so it is a tit for tat.When you caution those trolls that insult Tacha then you can talk

She smells and so what did you not also have bodyodour in your adolescence stage.The people around you that smell did you go on national TV to tell them to address their bodyodour.What if that was a one off thing Are you trying to say you have not had bodyodour even while growing up.If someone told you that your mouth smells or you have bodyodour in public can you take that?Tacha has said and will keep saying.She has left that past now so you keep tabs on that
They dont have any bragging rights,so what do you expect from them?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amya:

How can someone be in a 24hr ACed apartment and still smell. That person must be very very dirty. It isn't about off days. It's simply about being a pig. If she was a humble soul I'm sure the HMs wouldn't have exposed her like that. How do you feel like your better than everyone and make disparaging remarks about others, yet smell. Even her bestie Khafi confirmed it. Now that stink will forever trail her.

The titans is a group fueled by bitterness and hate. They still can't get over the fact that Mercy won the show. Alot of HMs were against Tacha in the house but titans ignore those ones snd face Mercy. Tacha and Mercy weren't close but weren't beefing either, yet Mercy became a target to bitter Titan trolls. You expect Mercy fans to play dead when she's being trolled? Never!

Two can play the game.

You are yarning opata abeg.

You don't embarass someone in public like that was a gang up.
Stop mistaking Titans for machanics ooo
You arebthe vile bitter ones that have refused to let Tacha rest.
Messy won because of Tacha's absence yet you all are still bitter because you could not bring Tacha down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thelma says seyi is aproko no 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Stagnant and she has deals.
Stagnant her business is selling out and she is making cool cash.
Stagnant and she has gone abroad some people in this life will never ever leave their country.
Stagnant she got a house and cars.
Babe is living large and influencing while you are here.What growth have you made after thebone year.
Since you are so keen on putting your attention on Tacha.Since she is stagnant why are you still paying attention to her life

Many celebs are instagram noise makers so don't call out Tacha alone.
To be a celebrity self you need their internet noise to keep growing
School dem! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amya:

Two can play the game.

You can't play the game.titans have overran tiu guys and will do so eternally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mercy trying to vainly defend seyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's not only loose ooo.....it's bind cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see you.....the person that brought the post to this thread and the composer have two things in common.
You support madam Titus ...
You r Gormless

Yes you ... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Mad oh!...

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Only dirty people identify with body Odour.

Isn't that why teenagers are advised to bathe 3times a day and use deodorants to avoid body Odour?

That dropout is yarning okoto dust...
Kwa kwa kwa kw
A he goat is talking about body ordor!
Lmao!
I know you are a teenager and you bathe once in a week!
And when you are expecting monsoratulu,your she goat grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kw
A he goat is talking about body ordor!
Lmao!
I know you are a teenager and you bathe once in a week!
And when you are expecting monsoratulu,your she goat grin
He must have had body and mouth odour too.
On the internet anybody can be anything na pipu wey know you offline go fit testify.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TonieLee(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Some people can lock up pain and bitterness forever even when given a chance to let it out and be free. Nawao

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
TonieLee:
Some people can lock up pain and bitterness forever even when given a chance to let it out and be free. Nawao
So she should put mouth in matter wey nor concern her on top wetin

Sorry not Tacha abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7865) (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.