Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4956179 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Ike talking to Mercy.... I know I lie, but I don't lie too much... grin

Mercy ---Ok I will think about it.

Ike --I will be patient so that I can chop you well well..

Mercy---Telling Ike how much she likes him.

They have settled their issue. I say things the way it comes to my head .lol

Ike Ike Ike my Guy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jabhunter: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Stephlena:

just deal with it,Tasha has taken ur customers away..

try jaruuma products..

nobody loves swimming in an ocean,while grabbing pillows for the fear of getting drowned.

can I tell u the most painful part.

Tasha olosho level has sky rocketed, fa..na senators and mogul package she be now..

get over the hate,and prepare for the next big brother audition.. hustle na hustle
shoro niyen?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Jabhunter:
I'll post whether am a virgin or not..sheybi you say i can't give you an answer?

block headed olosho
I know you have nothing but insults.
Your insults are so childish, olosho and bla bla, well you have to keep acting like the mannerless street urchin you are.

We are derailing the purpose of this thread, have a good day.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Threebear:
But lass lass the fact that Sir Dee who is basically useless in the house got over seven percent votes more than Kim who is actually active is really disturbing .

It just goes to show you that a man only has to be a man to get support... whereas a woman has to work herself to death just to be recognized .

I hope we can come together and make a statement this week .

With the exception of the extremely handsome Mike grin
Two men must be sent home this week .
I don't care who , but two men must bounce.

Nuisance...always ranting nonsense.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Thank you for finally admitting that she is an Olosho. Even you her supposed fan cannot deny it.
that's the way forward.. since y'all are cool calling her olosho..

that's how Kim Kardashian started..and the supposed LovePeddler and IndecentStar is doing absolutely fine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Stephlena and jabhunter na beg we deh beg dem beg una this morning.... lodjb wia at thy with ur live stream..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Munzy14:
Stephlena and jabhunter na beg we deh beg dem beg una this morning....
lodjb wia at thy with ur live stream..
lol.. forgive me jare..

I'm out..enjoy ur thread.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Jabhunter:
sex.. sex.. sex news just full front page..

Nelson fvck Diane
gedoni fvck khaffi

all in the dark of the night...

kayode is a cunning fool
That Nelson and Diane story is fake.
If you check there is no video.
I slept by 5:30 am this morning and the only suspicious movement before I touched my pillow was Khafi and Gedoni.
These people are manufacturing fake news as usual.
Nelson slept on the same bed as Esther and nothing happened apart from sleep-time cuddling.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Jabhunter:
shoro niyen?
I'm here to defend Wakanda

Take a chill pill or ama drag u to kuje

Because You are obviously NOT W........
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
mattgoners:
is it true dat Khaffi and Ghedoni, Nelson and Diane had sex last night?
Na the sex dey draw people come this show pass?

Nelson and Diane didn’t do anything.
The guy slept on the same bed as Esther.

Gedoni and Khafi did things but I can’t say what exactly because them shield body well and Kayode no gree show them long enough.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Stephlena:

lol.. forgive me jare..

I'm out..enjoy ur thread.
No p.. abeg make una leave tacha matter, she is the pepper for the season. Sadly she is a finalist no doubt. Unless IKE, mike, frodd, omashola and tacha are up. Then we knw she go bounce out. if not she still gallant.
Olosho na work sha as far its putting food on her table.
Most of those girls their are coded olosho. I don't know y tacha own became headache.
Na person web never go university and nysc will never understand what many girls do on campus. Pls no swear for anybody.. A cool Bae can be coded olosho.. While a razzmatazz Bae can be strong virgin.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2019
This Tuoyo and his oversabi mumu talk..Always spewing trash What a jealous fool.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2019
teemotee:
amazed that people cannot stay 3 months without sexx
Welcome to the real world.
Here it takes a week or less for humans to attract and get attracted to other people.
It’s even a lot less for people with a mindset to get hooked up.
In the BBN house it’s no different.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Munzy14:

No p.. abeg make una leave tacha matter, she is the pepper for the season. Sadly she is a finalist no doubt. Unless IKE, mike, frodd, omashola and tacha are up. Then we knw she go bounce out. if not she still gallant.
Olosho na work sha as far its putting food on her table.
Most of those girls their are coded olosho. I don't know y tacha own became headache.
Na person web never go university and nysc will never understand what many girls do on campus. Pls no swear for anybody.. A cool Bae can be coded olosho.. While a razzmatazz Bae can be strong virgin.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
vizkiz:
Biggie, just start this game already!

Tomorrow is Monday angry

Power of veto at 11 p.m? Na wah oh!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
mattgoners:
is it true dat Khaffi and Ghedoni, Nelson and Diane had sex last night?
Are you so concern about them having sex?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
meobizy:

That Nelson and Diane story is fake.
If you check there is no video.
I slept by 5:30 am this morning and the only suspicious movement before I touched my pillow was Khafi and Gedoni.
These people are manufacturing fake news as usual.
Nelson slept on the same bed as Esther and nothing happened apart from sleep-time cuddling.
Dint even take her 48hrs.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Neimar:
Mike is not extremely handsome

he is just there abeg
grin cheesy grin

My sister almost beat me up for saying this last night. angry lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2019
teemotee:
me and you both.

Lack of self control or discipline. The worst thing is that it is the borites with zero entertainment value that think they have the right to have sex shamelessly.

Nothing worse than a person that can't control their carnal cravings and still can't do jack for entertainment.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2019
livelymatilda:
This Tuoyo and his oversabi mumu talk..Always spewing trash What a jealous fool.

So annoying. His mouth will be his downfall. He spews trash with confidence. Thinking he's got the game all figured out.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Blackhawk01:
grin cheesy grin
My sister almost beat me up for saying this last night. angry lipsrsealed
e nr fine pass Trey Songz sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
safarigirl:
me and you both.

Lack of self control or discipline. The worst thing is that it is the borites with zero entertainment value that think they have the right to have sex shamelessly.

Nothing worse than a person that can't control their carnal cravings and still can't do jack for entertainment.

BULLCRAP!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ike Ike Ike my Guy
The guy is wasting too much time on an easy lay.
Mercy’s type should not take an experienced guy more than two days to seal the deal.
I’m beginning to doubt he’s as skilled as he wants people to believe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
These are all speculations , no one is sure anyone had sex.
We didn't get to see anything .
Let's not soil anyone's image based on assumptions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie2206:

BULLCRAP!

Good morning to you too.

I hope you enjoyed the bullshittt this morning, yummy right? wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2019
meobizy:

The guy is wasting too much time on an easy lay.
Mercy’s type should not take an experienced guy more than two days to seal the deal.
I’m beginning to doubt he’s as skilled as he wants people to believe.

Your type no fit lay babe in 2 years sef. See as e mouth dey sweet.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2019
edimolu:

Dint even take her 48hrs.
48 hours to do what?
In a house where they’ve spent two weeks and getting sexually tensed?
In my book that is a lot of self control and discipline.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2019
teemotee:
It's a hormonal case with triggers.
Some people can go a year without.
some a month.
some a week.
Then again, some can't stay 3days.
So which ever category u fall into, don't criticize who is in another category... It's natural.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2019
Neimar:

e nr fine pass Trey Songz sef

Haiiii!!! What have you done? shocked shocked Trey songs used to be my crush when I was younger. Fam, I planned our wedding and named our babies in my head and my dreams :- grin

My baby fine pass Mikolo pweaseeeeee. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ike Ike Ike my Guy

All na for American passport......!!!! Mercy..mercy...!!!!
Potential Like baby mama...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2019
I just hope Khadoni didn't have sex. I was up until around 2am and they didn't do anything. Why would they have segx in my absence? angry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Mercy - Maybe Tacha left 5 Million Naira for voting before coming . grin

The thing tire me o .

The way she's so confident of this 99 days .

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53