Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025480 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arena
Housemates all seem to have memorised it
Heard Gedoni (oshey analyst angry) saying it is too simple and he thinks there is going to be a twist

Biggie tells them they seem uptight and provides music for them to unwind with
They are dancing and recalling their card locations

Biggie you can do better

He will randomly call card numbers and if a housemate fails to get the location they are out
If the get it they stay on

He asks all the people who know the location of card 3 to indicate
Not all of them raise their hands(surprise surprise)
The ones who do have to get up and write the location on paper placed on podium-desks and stand by the podium
I see Tuoyo Diane Omashola Mike IKe Jackye Jeff actually oh all got up finally. Who wants to not have a memory bank! cheesy

More distracting music
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie wants them to dance to music first. Baba wan distract them, mumu! They are dancing to olamide Woske grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ah ah grin grin Biggie grin

This is unfair.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie has played music and told them to dance in order for them to be distracted.

I knew 20 mins was excessive. 5 mins should've sufficed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
safarigirl:

They did not come to play game, they came to find a man

Only Tacha and Thelma came to play

The fact that women always lose sight of the game that brought them to that house on the altar of one useless relationship that almost always amounts to nothing in the end, is annoying.

This is a reoccuring theme; women losing to men because they lost sight of the cause and "fell in love" .....it is not just on this show, it is something we see everyday in society. Women always sacrifice themselves for one relationship and eventually feel lost and empty.

What is Khaffi without Gedoni? What are so many women, without the men in their lives. Can they stand alone? This is the real enemy of women

Does anybody need to stand alone though? Standing in twos is so much more companionable than standing alone.. But it is nice when you stand in twos but are capable of standing alone if necessary... (Don't know if I am making sense here?)

But quick question though: - How many things can a lady do to gain relevance on big brother? Be beautiful, ship a relationship, be a trouble maker, be a free spirit or be a delaware. Las las, everybody must pick a lane that they find most comfortable. Khafi has picked her lane. Lets see how she works it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mike my man dancing with Ike and still practicing the locations so his mind remains sharp. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Brubembem:
100% percent of guys against Khaffy's relationship are angry anf jealous that a London base lady has fallen inlove with their fellow guy, something they'll always wish to experience.

While 100% of ladies against Khaffy's relationship are angry and jealous because Khaffy, a London based successful woman is shamelessly expressing and showing her love for Gedoni, something they can never do because of their shallow and entitlement mentality.

You all should leave their relationship alone and focus on yours. Most of you are yet to experience what a romantic and healthy relationship is all about, hence your jealousy and envy.

Your generalization ruined all your post.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by edimolu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Update.

So big brother has finally beckoned on all HMs to gather up, BB noticed some form of uptightness from the HMs and decides to to play some music for them to loosen up a bit. Now it seems like all the HMs don looseguard, dancing here and there.

BB is wicked, i think the intent is for them to forget all they have memorised. hahahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seyi is so focused. Wow.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beorn1:

Your generalization ruined all your post.

Exactly.
That "100%" rendered the post senseless.

How do people come up with stats like that when no surveys are held?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
I wonder how women like khafi will react to breakup. Women like her z when they love, they put in everything they've got. At this point, I think she can flip for gedoni at this point but the painful part is gedoni is as fake as Bleep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beorn1:
If I was a HM, I wouldn't be helping anyone memorize the card locations. Do these HMs realize what's at stake? The HoH guarantees safety for one week. Why are they setting themselves up for failure?

This is a game not a family reunion. undecided
Don't mind them, their eyes go soon clear.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie said he'll call random numbers and HM are to answer. If you don't know the number, you can sit it out coz if you answer wrongly, you're out while the HM that answers it correctly qualifies.

He told them a fun fact. That numbers are easier to memorize than alphabets.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie asked for number 3 locations and HM that can remember it are writing the location on a piece of a paper after which they're yo stand beside their podium.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Some pple are writing essays ontop one answer question

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
MamBi:

Does anybody need to stand alone though? Standing in twos is so much more companionable than standing alone.. But it is nice when you stand in twos but are capable of standing alone if necessary... (Don't know if I am making sense here?)

But quick question though: - How many things can a lady do to gain relevance on big brother? Be beautiful, ship a relationship, be a trouble maker, be a free spirit or be a delaware. Las las, everybody must pick a lane that they find most comfortable. Khafi has picked her lane. Lets see how she works it.

Be beautiful- Dillish had this, Karen and Cherise didn't
Ship a Relationship- Neither Dilish, Cherise nor Karen had this
Be a Troublemaker- Only Karen had this
Be a free spirit- Cherise and Karen had this

Nobody is saying they should isolate themselves- even Tacha and Thelma have guys, in the persons of Ike and Mike that they relate well with, but aren't romantically involved with, their relevance in the house isn't attached to these guys and neither is their entertainment value.

So, you see, make person no be island, no mean say you go become Hawaii

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seyi is still writing. Jeez. Are you writing love letter?

Biggie just told them: HMs, this is not an essay. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Giel:
It seems Ike (also seyi and sir see) like Tacha and have her back. (Although this would be confirmed by the nomination later. )
I like that and I like that she has people who have her back in this house. Not like her "friend" khafi.
Everybody cannot hate Tacha.

Tacha baby, lets go kiss
Ike the robber. grin the more you're good to my girl, the more I love you grin cheesy

I don't know of Ike but sir Dee and seyi like Tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seyi reminds me of those ITKs in school that asks for more answer sheet and end up not having the best result.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin Safarigirl, you are a hard babe grin

I wish I can be a fly on the wall when you fall in love.

To everybody posting updates, thank you so much kiss kiss kiss

Don't want to litter the thread with individual thank yous....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie is playing music to distract them again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Vyolet:

Don't mind them, their eyes go soon clear.

I love how Jeff went about his own quietly. I'd have applauded Frodd for the same, but Frodd's case is borne out of the humiliation of yesterday. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
This Khafi is a free spirit. She's dancing away. Same with Thelma. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie puts on music to help them in today's task. They are dancing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
veekid:
Some pple are writing essays ontop one answer question
I tell you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mike has just one dance step. LOL
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beorn1:
If I was a HM, I wouldn't be helping anyone memorize the card locations. Do these HMs realize what's at stake? The HoH guarantees safety for one week. Why are they setting themselves up for failure?

This is a game not a family reunion. undecided
Not a game at all, just a family vacation.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beorn1:

I love how Jeff went about his own quietly. I'd have applauded Frodd for the same, but Frodd's case is borne out of the humiliation of yesterday. grin

Be nice to a bro who is helplessly in love, please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't know of Ike but sir Dee and seyi like Tacha

Yeah sir dee has always been sweet to her. He and seyi.
I said Ike because from his actions I think he's cool with her.
-he choose her for the pairing task.
-When people were calling her rude. He said he likes her rudeness.
-And before this hoh challenge he was helping her memorize her numbers.

but like I said. You can only know who really likes who from what they say in the diary, who they nominate and what they say when you're not there.

You can't say you like someone then nominate them or bash them in your diary session, or agree that they are witches grin (cough khafi cough)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
If Esther won the HoH task? Or escaped the eviction list? I might run mad (Sharon O’s voice)
Watching her dance is giving me DKB urges!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biggie and this nonsense relaxation. grin
Did they tell you that they are not relaxed? grin grin biggie leave them na grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jeff should never shave his beards. He's too fine with it on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)