Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953352 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8106) (8107) (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Amya:
The wailings in this thread have moved to hyper mode. Hahaha Nadesh, Monsuratu, Jayson87, Aigmax you guys have delivered mind numbing gbasgbos to the delusional ones.

They think this zone is Twitter. Nairaland is the only place you hear the undiluted truth. Twitter is all about being a part of the bandwagon and follow follow and following trend topics, but nairaland, your egungun cross road, them brush am straight.
Toutans can't rule here... We will not take it, because the true voice of Nigeria is nairaland .. Even Trashcan herself knows

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RobbStark(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

I heard someone saying no comment there sef gringringrin

It was Jacket that said No Comment.
When I heard na so I burst laff

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's been free flowing tears on this thread from the Trashcans.

Your fave cannot boast of a security house yet you're castigating a lekki duplex.

Your fave can't boast of a supporting role in a reality show in any platform yet you're castigating a reality show that airs to the whole continent.

After one year, all your fave can boast of is aliexpress reselling and twitter trends (which she pushes herself) and you think she's doing better than Mercy. Hahahaha I have to laugh. This is really funny grin grin grin The delusion is just so much. Or maybe it's just the pain speaking

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Amya:
The wailings in this thread have moved to hyper mode. Hahaha Nadesh, Monsuratu, Jayson87, Aigmax you guys have delivered mind numbing gbasgbos to the delusional ones.

Hyper mode me dear....

Them dey cry tear pant now oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
4 bedroom duplex close to gateman in estate.

Illiterate lizards called it mansion.

Ajegunle reality show will enter voicemail this month and they will go and beg.and pay DSTV to air their underbridge show.

Make una suffry dey lie abeg.
God dey

Kikikikikikik..Even Multichlice want to Stop EPL n football stations cos of payments oooo..
N these Fools Here are Thinking Like their fave..
Kwkkakakkwkalkakallwkakk..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Tacha went to a beach resorts and two Titans went to visit her.

Lizard fc are pained cheesy

It pained them ..That Titans Humiliated them yesterday...Kwkakwkakkwkak..The Pain was just too much..That's why they are wailing with Ogrikariku posts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mercy Eke is the real definition of an overachiever. In one short year babe now owns and runs multiple businesses, stars in her own reality show, a video vixen/ actress, brand ambassador for numerous brand.

After Harvard and marriage, babe has completely crossed off her goals list. I stan a babe with focus.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

gringringringringrin
mmm sold out indeed and we never see pesin wey rock am...abi na for her compound people alone

It seems Monstrat bought it too..oo

Kkwkakwkakkwkakwkwkk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha we stan

We will keep trending.

The most popular BBN housemate.
Others are trying to stay relevant but dem nor reach cool By July 19th they will be forgotten
Kikikikikikiikikkiki.. The Most Popular Ever.. The Pain Is Dissolving in them ooo....They can't cope again..kwkakwkakakskks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
jayson87:
REPORTING LIVE FROM AGEGE STADIUM.

The Wailers are still writhing in pains over their shambolic one year anniversary

Thank you our correspondent at Agege stadium jayson87 for the live update grin

Reporting Right here on this thread ....it's no different ...the wailers here are crying at the top of voice and tearing their clothes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This leaves a question on the mind of everyone smiley

WHEN WILL THIS WAILING END ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Lambo homes and mmm luxury no longer exist.

Her agent fee has been paid.

Agama pulled a stunt wink

Asin ehnnn..
wey dem Don pay her since
she's Empty oo...her Brain cells Are Gone..
kwkakkwk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Mechanics before I forget.

Buy these immediately Tacha restocks ooo.

Business must move.

Nor be audio

Kikikiki..
Better Gbas Gbos...So Classy of u..
see how they keep Tracking u back to back.the Tatase is Much....Oooouuuuuccccchhhhh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Monsurratulatu:

The same way we've never seen anyone rocking daftians collections.. tongue
Hey Fool...Look At Toke N Tiwa N DonJazzy For Power Tacha.. How many Ppl Has Ur fave sold

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha the ultimate millionaire I stan

Keep making that money kiss
The Pose U Make When U know U Got The Crown.. That's My Girl...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
aigmax:

Thank you our correspondent at Agege stadium jayson87 for the live update grin

Reporting Right here on this thread ....it's no different ...the wailers here are crying at the top of voice and tearing their clothes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This leaves a question on the mind of everyone smiley

WHEN WILL THIS WAILING END ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Information reaching us is that this particular wailing is everlasting, it will never end, as most have resolved to wail to their graves. What a pity, so says a LOCAL MAN at AGEGE TOWNSHIP STADIUM

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

Broda wey mumu...I guess her live videos are edited as well..mtchewww.

Just Leave That One..He's A Drop Out with No Sense Or Skill..He Shows Great Skill in Crying tho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

gringringringrin the pepper enter wella...see wailing..
I'm waiting for those celebrities licking your fave ass to rock her mmm clothes..till then,remain in your lower class gringringrin

Even Olosho Diane Does not wear her audio boutique ..
No one wears Cos it all Lies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:
This life no just balance...na the "I'm not a social media person" that keeps on showing the word all what she has.... Kimbrielle get some buckets for them to fill with tears when Tacha shows them her mansion

My Brother see me see wahala..ooo..

The Gp Tank Don almost full sef..kikikikkikkk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I don't even want her to show them.her mansion they should keep deceiving themselves.

Tacha nor get dey buy 4 bedroom duplex clpse to gateman she loves her own space

Asin ehnnn..Tuehhhhhh...
With all The Fake Ass N Body..Na Close To Gateman she Come End Up..
What a shame...
Tuehhh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
jayson87:

Information reaching us is that this particular wailing is everlasting, it will never end, as most have resolved to wail to their graves. What a pity, so says a LOCAL MAN at AGEGE TOWNSHIP STADIUM

Thank you once more for the update our correspondent at AGEGE TOWNSHIP STADIUM...

This is a really sad news reaching us now....how this people have turned out living a life of strife and sorrow ....
Next time they'll Stan with sense cheesy

Aigmax reporting live from NL BBnaija thread

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

No one is begging you to believe her before...we don't need it from you....keep on crying till she eventually shows it

Kwkakkwkakwkakwkkakwkakkw..
I thought her tears were from the Smoke coming from Roasting her Corns..
But na..It's Definitely from Tacha N Titans..Kikikkkk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
I am not a sosha media persin but you show your fake life on sosha media.
AUDIO luxury deceiving idiots to think you bave arrived.
Anyway after this month you go enter grade 5 irrelevancy from grade 4

I swear....Facts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:
the best feeling is when they say you can't do it,you can't own it,you can't get it and you just ignore them and they foolishly believe you don't have it... Premium tears will sweep the off their feet when they find out...talk go come change then to "so this girl get this kind house" gringringringrin

Kwakkwkakwk..
they think That 4bedroom is House..Kikikikkikk..wait until they see Tacha's own..
awon Wailers of Oponus

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Dont mind those losers,they are jealous of the fact that Tiwa and Toke rocked theirs!
Btw,who has ever rocked those trashy mmm clothes?
Kwa kwa kw kwa kw

No one Cos It's was A Floppy Lie..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:
kwa kwa kwa meanwhile, their fave's rented house doesn't have a balcony. kwa kwa kwa E pain dem!
Choiiiiiiii..This One Enter Body oooo.. No Balcony...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

gringringrin what do you mean na??..she sha get compound and some rooms,that one don do for "weena takes it all"

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
aigmax:

Monsurra dear... grin
Let's allow them to cry very well cheesy cheesy
The neck has been pressed ...the pepper has been sprayed grin
Now sit back and watch it work grin

Kikikikikiki.. Hut Wailers..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
BaddyB:

Choiiiiiiii..This One Enter Body oooo..
No Balcony...

Buh where is your fave's house though ... You get mouth they abuse person wey get, your una own mirage house that your fave bought in Abuja and Lekki

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Jayson87 come here. Do they restock homes
Kwkakkwkakwkkakwkkakwkkwkwkakwkkakakwlakwkwkkwkakwkwkkwkwkwkwkwkwkkw..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
BaddyB:

Kikikikikiki..
Hut Wailers..

It aff pepper you to the point you now quote me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
doziefrank07:
call that gay swanky Jerry first gringringrin
Asin ehnn..Na That one suppose Dey Patronize passs...Kikikikkkikk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lambo mansion peppering some people.

Have their trash seen 7.5m in her life? Talk more of 75million. With the way their trash didn't even let her own fans see her house, it's obvious she's squatting with someone.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8106) (8107) (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.