Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954323 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) (8143) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetpink:

Gbam! grin
Tacha is a thrasher!
That is why they call her thrasher because she is thrashing them.

All the nicknames these dimwitted lizards choose to call us all have good meaning but the same cannot be said of their own ooo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Amya:
[s]Frustrations always brings them to my mention. They never can resist. They know the truth and it eats them up.

Trash was disqualified shamefully. Her trashcan then decided to overcompensate for that painful loss.

They tried to donate the 60million to her through a gofundme account pinned on Trasha's profile but since majority of the suppose Trashcans were all brokeasses, they could only meet up 0.45percent of their goal.

Mos of them are relatively jobless, so they decided to again overcompensate by using their time (which had been always been nonproductive) to hype and trend their pig. In reality however, the pig is getting a few coins here and then from her hustle but all that is change where Lambo is.[/s]
Okoto meow meow!
You should have over compensated Agama by patronizing her audio mmm,unique motors and lambo homes!
Ode wailing wailer!
Cry more!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

Kikikikiiiikiikiiiikiki..
They had to resort to Oloshoism cos No More money...
Kwa kea kea kwa
That's all they have to offer!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

Don't worry u can't...Cos she doesn't Sell Corn n allow Her Body to be A Taker of sticks like Monsuratu n that Amya bee

ARE young and sweet but that can't be said of that smelly old bitter Daftian...... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

E pain am!... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

U are only Mentioned so U could see It clearly ..cos Ur Blind na..N u refused to Buy Tachas Lashes which is still available

I pray when I'm at my Low..I get The kind of Love Tacha Got..
But y'all are the selling Corns at Ibadan...Don't Throw stones dear cos u live in that Glassy Corn House dear

It pains to Still be Relevant when it should be Ur fake ass fave right ..
Tacha in Ur faces still
Kwa kwa kwa
They are jealous of our love and loyalty towards Tacha!
E pain dem!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

Just the same way U go so long to Cry..Come back with another Moniker To Wail..Go back to Ur Hut To shed Sticky mucoid tears ..Then Clean Ur eyes with Jambo Jwipes ,Come back Here To thinking Ur fave has giving y'all Bragging right again Only to be dissapointed ..Then Boom Go Back To Ur Misery Corn Life...Kwkakkakakkwkakwkwkkakwkakkakakwkakak

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

You just described your hobby.

Take a look around you, who has been up since morning and Wailing?...

All we do in the Mercenariesville is win win win.. grin grin grin cheesy

Haters are pressed, catching subs from left and right... grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can tell they are Pained!.... Kiki kikikikikikiikiki!.

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

Asin ehnnn..
these ones are not even Ashamed to compare ..Like Its Glaring Agamabia is Losing...

These Celebs are seeing it already..N they choose to support Tacha
Gbam!
Tacha is loved,while their fave is being tolerated!
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

U even Had to Use wipes for Ur hand after Typing this..Cos u Know All na Diane Zobo

Pele!

#200million is sitting in Mercy's Bank account... grin grin grin

How do you want to position your mouth to cry?... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it like this guy's own?.... kwakwakwa!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
BaddyB:

Asin ehnnnn...
Tiwa n Toke are too Big to be compared to Agama abeg..
Tacha played them all at the Reunion..These are the results off..
Attracting the Right Energy..
Damn I have a Smart fave
There's no basis for comparison.
Tiwa is a renowned artist and Toke is an OAP and a socialite!
Agama is just a street rat who won bbnaija by crook!
Tacha went to bbnaija reunion to show the world that she's grown,while others went there to disgrace themselves!
Tacha's absence in the reunion would have been a total flop and now that she's no longer present,the reunion is boring!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Queen Sheba!

Khaleesi MERCY!..

I love this girl in particular!..

She's Winning effortlessly and haters are perplexed!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mercy is higher than Toke now.... grin grin grin

Toke knows this too..

Mercy is the highest paid influencer as we speak...

I love a worthy ambassador!

She's the best!.... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kimbrielle:

The 19.2 million is just for the "no comment"collection below ooo.

Imagine how much she made for all the merchandise she released all together.

Tacha is swimming in money
While others are wailing, Tacha be like;

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kimbrielle:

That is why they call her thrasher because she is thrashing them.

All the nicknames these dimwitted lizards choose to call us all have good meaning but the same cannot be said of their own ooo grin grin
Kwa kwa kwa
Agama is a nice name.
It means beautiful in Zulu grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
[/b]

[s]ARE young and sweet but that can't be said of that smelly old bitter Daftian[/s]...... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

E pain am!... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Okoto yarns....
You write like a toddler!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Haters Ntooor!

Mercy has taken Tokes Job!

Mercy is the celebrity Influencer!

She's the celebrity socialite!
She's love and highly Successful..
More successful than Toke!..

Oya cryyyyyy!.... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
A winner that keeps winning.

They think Mercy is like their pig that needs to sell 5 pieces of aliexpress gym wear to ear. N200m every 6 months equals 400m annually. ( that till they increase the payment). With Lambo homes and the numerous endorsements my babe is already on the half a billion mark.

I stan a rich fave

Pepper them Mercy. Pepper them!

BBN organizers must be psychic as the named their show after Mercy's future antics. Pepper dem! Chai!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aww grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetpink:

Okoto yarns....
You write like a toddler!

I know it will pain you!..

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

Monsu and Amy are sweet babes unlike that old atutupoyoyo Daftian.. kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Agama = Agama maney!!!!

I stan the money queen.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amya:
A winner that keeps winning.

They think Mercy is like their pig that needs to sell 5 pieces of aliexpress gym wear to ear. N200m every 6 months equals 400m annually. ( that till they increase the payment). With Lambo homes and the numerous endorsements my babe is already on the half a billion mark.

I stan a rich fave

Pepper them Mercy. Pepper them!

BBN organizers must be psychic as the named their show after Mercy's future antics. Pepper dem! Chai!

Gbam!

Mercy will make Forbes list before this year runs out!....., kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Haters get ready to Quench!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maybe Mercy should do giveaway for their hungry fave.

It might reduce the pain in the trashcan kingdom.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Gbam!

Mercy will make Forbes list before this year runs out!....., kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Haters get ready to Quench!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

E done happen put jara.

Countdown to 1 billion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amya:
Agama = Agama maney!!!!

I stan the money queen.

No wonder Mercy's skin shines effortlessly.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And she's highly spiritual too.... cool cool cool cool cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

Monsu and Amy are sweet babes unlike that old atutupoyoyo Daftian.. kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you crying?
Do you miss my baddyb?
Ode! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
The money queen

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

No wonder Mercy's skin shines effortlessly.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And she's highly spiritual too.... cool cool cool cool cool
Kwa kwa kwa
I cant believe we gave you a simple assignment and you failed?
Kwa kwa kwa
Spiritual ko
Spiritual ni!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
This tweet cracked me up grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
While one is bout to grace the cover of Forbes magazine.....the other is on twitter shouting sold out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This life no just balance cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

Bro ....for reals ...these people can cryyyyyyy cheesy cheesy grin

Came online to see pages upon pages of wailings and gnashing of teeth..... cheesy cheesy

These people have to be used as a case study for people who make bad life choices ..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They steady living a life of strife, bile and sorrow...

NEXT TIME YOU'LL CHOOSE WISELY grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kimbrielle:
This tweet cracked me up grin grin grin grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama is a dumb ass!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amya:
Frustrations always brings them to my mention. They never can resist. They know the truth and it eats them up.

Trash was disqualified shamefully. Her trashcan then decided to overcompensate for that painful loss.

They tried to donate the 60million to her through a gofundme account pinned on Trasha's profile but since majority of the suppose Trashcans were all brokeasses, they could only meet up 0.45percent of their goal.

Mos of them are relatively jobless, so they decided to again overcompensate by using their time (which had been always been nonproductive) to hype and trend their pig. In reality however, the pig is getting a few coins here and then from her hustle but all that is change where Lambo is.

Did I just hear 0.45% ??

These people JOBLESS BROKEASSES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetpink:

200m naira that Tiwa can comfortably give out...if she wants!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Tiwa who owns a Royce Royce Wraith,dem dey take Agama,a street urchin dey compare?
Kwa kwa kwa
This is the same Tiwa that Agama was famzing,during Cardi B's show in Lagos.
She posted on her page that she was giving people free tickets to Tiwas concert and now,they are talking trash about Tiwa becauseshe decided to honor Tacha by wearing her clothes and dancing with it on IG!
When Agama bought Toke's handbag,they all bragged about it but now that Toke obviously likes Tach,they have started calling her names.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Bitter set of people!
Tueh!

Yet Tiwa dey live for rented apartment. You kno see say either you are fabricating the lie for Tiwa or you are just deceiving yourself

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11852789_eb83bpuwaamgnsw_jpegcec5374aa6ffcc876badb643a52d1beb

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) (8143) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.