Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4927112 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8149) (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Okoto meow!
They started selling theirs before Tacha but Tacha's are sold out!
cry me a river!
And fyi,they have nothing on Tacha!
deal with it!

They are suing her ass! Big thief of a woman. Shamless online thief, Her lame ass should be sued for all her worth....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Silicon Estate and LAMBO Homes are still thriving business. This one that wey person go sell beard cream today to eyelashes tomorrow, to earpiece next tomorrow and powerbank .... Ooo men pick a struggle. July 19th is coming audio sold out no go work again
But Dangote sells many things and is making money off them.
Why you never go tell am to pick a struggle don't worry by October we will still be here and Tacha will still be selling out

Team sold out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Just keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself because of bad belle.

Tacha sold out over 300 pieces of her different collections and you are here blabbing nonsense.

Cry more
E pain dem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

They are suing her ass! Big thief of a woman. Shamless online thief, Her lame ass should be sued for all her worth....
Where are the papers?
And where did you get that from?

Oh your audio source right?
Boy go and sit down you are becoming a nuisance

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Suing her where?
Jayson make your hate nor go blind you ooo.

As per your sales boy work na so dem tell you abi? wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

E pain dem!
That guy needs help

Sue fire.
Jayson87 come and answer on what grounds will they be suing Tacha come and explain oooo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Jayson87 what is currently happening in lambo homes right now.
E still dey?

You think LAMBO Homes will come and be shouting sold out sold out. Does real estate get sold out. If she sells out LAMBO Homes, as an entrepreneur she is looking to meet the insatiable needs and demands of her client.

One sale from LAMBO Homes is more than Tacha 5 years earnings.

Truth dey pain but we go still talk am

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Proud Queen of sold out.

Na so Kylie and co dey always shout sold out because them get better fans.
Lizards with poor fans cannot relate cool
kwa kwa kwa kwa
why wont she tell her customers that certain items are sold out?
what would happen if they order and they dont get their orders within a specified period of time?
Go to Amazon and other online stores,if you wont see "sold out"!
No mind those yeye goats!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

That guy needs help

Sue fire.
Jayson87 come and answer on what grounds will they be suing Tacha come and explain oooo.

Sisi lawyer... Hope you have heard of Intellectual Property theft.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

You think LAMBO Homes will come and be shouting sold out sold out. Does real estate get sold out. If she sells out LAMBO Homes, as an entrepreneur she is looking to meet the insatiable needs and demands of her client.

One sale from LAMBO Homes is more than Tacha 5 years earnings.
It is not about sold out.

It is about the business.
Because the business as at now no longer exist again.Just like mmmm luxury so what has happened to lambo homes?

Sale ke.Tacha makes money daily..Daily earnings is better than seasonal or once in a year earning.
You don't know business at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Sisi lawyer... Hope you have heard of Intellectual Property theft.
So what is intellectual.about their property that Tacha stole?Where was it written that Tacha stole it?
Where did you get that info from on what charges exactly?Have they filed charges?
You are not saying anything?
Explain

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Sweetpink dear. Did you watch the House of Tacha auditions cheesy
I watched some clips. Titans are so creative like Tacha. And hilarious too cheesy
I saw some clips and I was impressed! Titans are so creative and crazy! We share similar characteristics with Tacha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
why wont she tell her customers that certain items are sold out?
what would happen if they order and they dont get their orders within a specified period of time?
Go to Amazon and other online stores,if you wont see "sold out"!
No mind those yeye goats!
Don't mind the Lizards.
They don't know anything.
So people should order for things that have bee. Sold out.So Tacha should not inform buyrmers that such products are out of stock.
They are not intelligent

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Isn't that your fave's speciality?

No it's your faves speciality... Remember she has Always been known as the internet prostitute. ..

Now she's a confirmed full time PUTA...... grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I saw some clips and I was impressed!
Titans are so creative and crazy!
We share similar characteristics with Tacha cheesy
Yes ooo.

House of Tacha all the way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

July 19 it will end in tears for mumunaries

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha will keep selling out for the rest of her life.

God has so blessed her cool

Tacha is now wealthy because of that.

Tacha I stan cool
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Where are the papers?
And where did you get that from?

Oh your audio source right?
Boy go and sit down you are becoming a nuisance

I am like a soothsayer... My words only make sense to the wise. Companion of fools will only dwell in revery of their own stupidity making a mockery of facts

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!
We are selling out and restocking,deal with it!
Mmm is sold out,yet no mumunary or celebrity mumunary wore theirs!
Post 2 pictures of mumunaries wearing mmm boutique and I will post over 100 photos of Titans wearing our hoodies,Jerseys and two piece NLNT outfits!
You must post pictures of Rita Dominic and omotola rocking their mmm clothes!
kwa kwa kwa kwa

You are selling and restocking within two days?....
Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

Please these daftians need to buy some brains. I bet if I start the business, I will have a sold out in minutes because virtually all of them need some brains.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Jayson87 July 19th will come and nothing will happen.

We will keep giving you updates here and on twitter while you wail and stay pressed don't worry cool
They will be watching the new bbnaija and thinking of Tacha!
Na dem!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Please do because by then Tacha should have over 600k followers on twitter and she will still be trending and we will still be here hyping her.
If you think that because of the new BBN Titans will stop trending Tacha you are on a really long thing
Because you go tire
Don't forget to holla at me on July 30th because nothing will change.
Her followers will keep increasing and she will still be trending.
You don't know Titans at all.so keep your wishfup thinking to yourself because nothing will happen.

Now bye bye.
Remember July 30th by then you should be over pressed.
When Tacha continues to be in your face

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

I am like a soothsayer... My words only make sense to the wise. Companion of fools will only dwell in revery of their own stupidity making a mockery of facts
Sharrap.What facts have you said.Tacha released it since two weeks ago them never sue or file charges and you are here talking nonsense
You have been spitting nonsense and nothing has changed.
Since you know you are lying and saying rubbish out of facts you are now twisting words.
Go and get sense and gerrarraahia.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

It is not about sold out.

It is about the business.
Because the business as at now no longer exist again.Just like mmmm luxury so what has happened to lambo homes?

Sale ke.Tacha makes money daily..Daily earnings is better than seasonal or once in a year earning.
You don't know business at all

Iya alata makes daily earnings same as puff puff seller, even power bank sellers... It doesn't make them richer than coscharis who doesnt make a daily sale. But one sale is their lifetime worth.

THIS LOCAL MAN IS PLEASED AGAIN

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Fact is ,they know their Smello is washed up and it hurts them so bad... kikikikikikiikiki!

The thought of seeing Mercy everywhere while their stinky pig is already dead and forgotten hurts them badly..

They know all these things you're saying is true but, pains won't let them admit to it.... grin grin grin grin grin angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Come next month, agama would have gone extinct.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Iya alata makes daily earnings same as puff puff seller, even power bank sellers... It doesn't make them richer than coscharis who doesnt sale daily. But one sale is their lifetime worth.

How much is puff puff
And how much are Tacha's merchandise?
After calculating come back and tell me this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

No wahala.... as a sign of the doom to come, do you realise Mercy has not smelt number 20 on the trend table for a week now. Just you know, the handwriting is on the wall

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Iya alata makes daily earnings same as puff puff seller, even power bank sellers... It doesn't make them richer than coscharis who doesnt sale daily. But one sale is their lifetime worth.

My guy you too much! See as you dey scatter Dem with facts.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u aka Sweetpink... grin grin grin grin

Take this and fill it up with tears.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am!... tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Tacha matter dey pain lizards nor be small.
Tacha matter don turm them.to full time liars

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

They will be watching the new bbnaija and thinking of Tacha!
Na dem!

You guys are so trepidated on the calamity that the befall the Titan coven when July 19th comes. I will remind you guys, Tacha will be lost in oblivion and her news no go sweet again.
MercyandIke still in your faces though, in case you trying to ask about my fave

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

until then,cry more!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8149) (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.