Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4963348 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (8167) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
you don't go savage with cheap insults..be wise about it
Exactly.
I will report any post directed at insulting me from now on before I have been ignoring but not anymore

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

You better keep quiet and quit this thread if you cant take pepper.
You are not dishing any pepper.
You are just being silly.You don't insult me and expect me to keep quiet
I will report any post directed at me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bangasuup: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

I could have given you this same advice...But ofcourse you are in pains... grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bangasuup:

grin grin grin grin grin

She dey form landlady for Nairaland simply because one of the M0Ds dey mama her old stinky kpekus... grin shocked cheesy grin grin

No one's mamaring anything bro....with her personality one can deduce she'd be a hag one wouldn't want to touch with an 8 ft long pole... cheesy cheesy

This woman ain't getting much love in real life..reason why she has to control multiple social media accounts to take on diff personalities ....one with love and attention wouldn't have time for such shenanigans grin...

Her problem::Low self esteem ...so u overestimating her with d accusations smiley

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bangasuup: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You are not dishing any pepper.
You are just being silly.You don't insult me and expect me to keep quiet
I will report any post directed at me.

Officer reporter, you go tire Las Las..If you can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.. PERIODT!

When you were shading and trolling gbegirisoup, you didn't remember all these o... grin grin grin grin grin

Just small Pepper and you are running all over the place hyperventilating.... grin grin grin

Stay pained!.... kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

No one's mamaring anything bro....with her personality one can deduce she'd be a hag one wouldn't want to touch with an 8 ft long pole... cheesy cheesy

This woman ain't getting much love in real life..reason why she has to control multiple social media accounts to take on diff personalities ....one with love and attention wouldn't have time for such shenanigans grin...

Her problem::Low self esteem ...so u overestimating her with d accusations smiley
Keep following me all around.

Go get a job offline you need it.
Don't come to.this forum to troll me.
Hype the person ypu support on this thread and leave me alone.
Stop mentioning me anyhow if you have nothing important to say.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
That's what they do to ease their pain.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Stop mentioning me.
If you have nothing important to say
See threat ooo cheesy cheesy

Oya

CRYYYY MOREEEEE!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bangasuup:

Officer reporter, you go tire Las Las..If you can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.. PERIODT!

When you were shading and trolling gbegirisoup, you didn't remember all these o... grin grin grin grin grin

Just small Pepper and you are running all over the place hyperventilating.... grin grin grin

Aww,she was hitting you at the right spot!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bangasuup:

You are not dishing any heat or saying anythimg reasonable.

Mynd44 violation of rule 19.
He is gbegirisoup that was banned

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Obsession at its peak!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

See threat ooo cheesy cheesy

Oya

CRYYYY MOREEEEE!!
Keep quoting.
Life must be bored for you offline.
When you are tired take a rest kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I will quote you when I want ...how I want tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You are not dishing any heat or saying anythimg reasonable.

Mynd44 violation of rule 19.
He is gbegirisoup that was banned
His moniker says it all! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Obsession at its peak!
He is so obsessed with me.

He is just here to troll me.
He will get tired. grin

He is so happy I gave him attention today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

Exactly. I think so too. I actually feel pity towards her. She must be rejected just like Chiwawa... kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

I will quote you when I want ...how I want tongue
Feel free.

Las las you go tire.

Do not come under my monicker to insult me or post nonsense about me.
Now run along.
The abroad wey you dey stay must dey so boring for you.

So you want to try to be relevant grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Keep quoting.
Life must be bored for you offline.
When you are tired take a rest kiss kiss

Very bored over here....I tell you cheesy cheesy

I wee sha still advice you ...if you'd taken the zeal and competence you use in operating close to 8 monikers on NL and use it on self improvement...you wouldn't be where u are now grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Feel free.

Las las you go tire.

Now run along.

NA you go tire oh!..

Oya go and report again!..

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!... grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Feel free.

Las las you go tire.

Now run along.

My lady,please ignore.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
katalist:

NA you go tire oh!..

Oya go and report again!..

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!... grin grin grin grin
Mynd44.

He has come again rule 19
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

I wee sha still advice you ...if you'd taken the zeal and competence you use in operating close to 8 monikers on NL and use it on self improvement...you wouldn't be where u are now grin grin grin

Gbam!..
Her only relevance is on this thread trolling Mercy from Morning till dawn...

Mercy must be torturing her mentally!... kikikikikikiikiki!.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My lady,please ignore.
I won't reply him again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Feel free.

Las las you go tire.

Now run along.

Who's posting nonsense about you?? cheesy cheesy

Who you?? cheesy

Tatasi af enter your eye abii cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Aww,lack of bragging rights have turned some people into internet morons!
Kwa kwa kwa
Baba 50 accounts,na u go taya!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
katalist:

Gbam!..
Her only relevance is on this thread trolling Mercy from Morning till dawn...

Mercy must be torturing her mentally!... kikikikikikiikiki!.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's in sifia painssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
katalist:

Hehehehe hehehehehe!

Med oh!

I'm enjoying this... cheesy grin grin grin
This kind pain today pass other days own!.... kikikikikikiikiki!... grin grin grin grin

Today own Pass pain bro....

Na trauma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

She's in sifia painssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better pains!!... kiwawakiwawa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She go tire!.... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

I wee sha still advice you ...if you'd taken the zeal and competence you used use it on self improvement...you wouldn't be where u are now grin grin grin
aigmax:

Who's posting nonsense about you?? cheesy cheesy

Who you?? cheesy

Tatasi af enter your eye abii cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have been noticed.

Now run along bye boy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

Today own Pass pain bro....

Na trauma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Today own is like how Chiwawa felt when she was disqualified.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
katalist:

Better pains!!... kiwawakiwawa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She go tire!.... cheesy cheesy

As monsurra baby would say ..."Painful pains" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (8167) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.