Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4938062 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) (8185) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Yes oo..My dear..No need to Shalaye ooo..
They are the most Stupid set of ppl..

But Wait oo..Why do BigBrada Always start the show Everyweek with TACHA'S matter..
Could it be she's The Reason for the Reunion Or she's Clout or maybe she's The Only Pepper
You are right oo.

Many people watched BBN4 because of Tacha.

We need another Tacha aka Tacha 2.0 in season 5 cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweetpink:
Haters wont like these grin

Okruuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh..
My Cousin that watched Yesterday...She's not a Fan oooo..Infact she Stanned Tacha Die Yesterday...
Tacha is the Best Product of BBN... Periodttttt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tacha smilling at lizards grin grin

They want to use jealousy to drag her down the way agama is going down with no more bragging rights.

Make una focus on lambo homes and mmm luxury cheesy oooh I forgot the business no longer exist cheesy cheesy

Stop being jealous of Tacha ooo cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Back then agama trolls were saying twitter trends are not important Titans will get tired and they are jobless.

Today the narrative has changed they copy from us and want to try to compete with us but them nor reach cheesy

Make una focus on una agama and leave Tacha alone mind the business that pays you.And leave Tacha alone I wonder why she still lives rent free in your heads after all these months

Who ever Quoted..If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them..Saw This Era Cos of some Stupid fan Base

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa Titans are giving me joy....see gbas gbos! Lmao!

Kwkkakwkwkakkwkakkw.. That Person nor get Joy ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tacha darling I had no idea that trolls whose only irrelevance is on this thread are so jealous of you.

Tacha keep shinning you need them to keep being jealous so that you will continue winning.

Haters keep crying ooo

Tacha loves your tears cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweetpink:
She's not perfect and she's getting better each day.
We love her imperfections and we admire her growth! grin

Yassssssssssssss....It can only be Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Who ever Quoted..If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them..Saw This Era Cos of some Stupid fan Base
They have changed mouth to having purpose.

Who told them that Titans don't have purpose trending Tacha daily.

The daily trends is paining them so much that they are here to vent their frustrations and are praying that Titans stop trending Tacha so as for her to be irrelevant like their agama who has gone into oblivion already wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Even if Titans stop trending Tacha there is no way Tacha can be irrelevant like agama.

NEVER !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:
You are right oo.
Many people watched BBN4 because of Tacha.
We need another Tacha aka Tacha 2.0 in season 5 cool
Yassss ooooo.. Another Tacha ooo...Who will not be Tacha Tho.. But That Spice..That Fearless, Bold ,Realistic Person.. No Fake ppl abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha smilling at lizards grin grin

They want to use jealousy to drag her down the way agama is going down with no more bragging rights.

Make una focus on lambo homes and mmm luxury cheesy oooh I forgot the business no longer exist cheesy cheesy

Stop being jealous of Tacha ooo cool

Kwkkakwlwllwwlllwlalkkwk..Who send them again ..Agama is a wasted Effort

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Yassss ooooo..
Another Tacha ooo...Who will not be Tacha Tho..
But That Spice..That Fearless, Bold ,Realistic Person..
No Fake ppl abeg
There will be another Tacha.

Haters go increase their tears grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:

They have changed mouth to having purpose.

Who told them that Titans don't have purpose trending Tacha daily.

The daily trends is paining them so much that they are here to vent their frustrations and are praying that Titans stop trending Tacha so as for her to be irrelevant like their agama who has gone into oblivion already wink

I swear...They are Tired of The Sunday show sef ..Cos No Content there...Just she n Ike..Like serzzz..That show was DOA..
They will Keep Crying ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BaddyB: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:

There will be another Tacha.

Haters go increase their tears grin

that's how they Get their Money na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kimbrielle:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your beauty is unrivalled

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Her beauty is distinctive! grin
Cant you see how mumunaries are having erections..... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just one post o and trashcan henchwoman has everywhere filled with her tears. Kpele o.

Their only bragging right was the daily trend (that doesn't bring in shishi sef) now even that is gone. Half of the delusional mofos on that camp have clearly moved on in anticipation of the new BBN season.

The frustration is very evident.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Kwkkakwkalwllakwlwl..Who Actually did this..
Twitter people o.
But inside life on IG put them together grin
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Exactly...
They were Just Looking for ways to Win My Baby Girl.
But Our Gurlllllllll Still Came On Top of them All..Their Fada
Yes o!
She even gave them highlights grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Yes oo..My dear..No need to Shalaye ooo..
They are the most Stupid set of ppl..

But Wait oo..Why do BigBrada Always start the show Everyweek with TACHA'S matter..
Could it be she's The Reason for the Reunion Or she's Clout or maybe she's The Only Pepper
Their ratings was drastically lower in Tacha's absence and they had to release those edited clips to boost their ratings.
They know she's the clout!
Their money bag!
The real queen of highlights!
Thanks to Tacha,they have everyone's attention again! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amya:
Just one post o and trashcan hencheoman has everywhere filled with her tears. Kpele o.

Their only bragging right was the daily trend (that doesn't bring in shishi sef) now even that is gone. Half of the delusional mofos on that camp have clearly moved on in anticipation of the new BBN season.

The frustration is very evident.

They have realized that the time is up. It's time to move on and leave their failure of a fav behind..

I saw one of them seriously anticipating for another Tasha in the new bbnaija... Well obviously they Never liked their fav because that would be the final nail to her irrelevant coffin.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Kikikiki...My dear...U know this too
Its obvious grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Kikikikik...Savage By Fenty..
Love U for this boo
I love you too my darling grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Peachescream:
[/b]

They have realized that the time is up. It's time to move on and leave their failure of a fav behind..

I saw one of them seriously anticipating for another Tasha in the new bbnaija... Well obviously they Never liked their fav because that would be the final nail to her irrelevant coffin.

Exactly. They can't wait for a new season. It's obvious they can't wait to jump ship.

That's what happens when the sole reason you stanned someone was out of spite and hate for another.

Anyway Mercy will sill shine before, during and after the show so I'd still be on Mercenary duty for a long time.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

Ye !!! My Silicon Boooty don Enter Moet Bottle ooo..
Kekkkalwlwlw.....Giddem
Dont mind those hut people.
Our daily trends on Twitter is giving them seizures.
Tacha's presence last night gave them goosebumps...they thought she was done but when seyi apologised to her,without fighting for it like a street hoe,they started wailing!
I hope they dont die of frustrated one day.
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Was it not just yesterday Mercy celebrated 1.5million followers. Just today she already gained 11k followers..This is unbelievable. shocked

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Peachescream: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amya:

Exactly. They can't wait for a new season. It's obvious they can't wait to jump ship.

That's what happens when the sole reason you stanned someone was out of spite and hate for another.

Anyway Mercy will sill shine before, during and after the show so I'd still be on Mercenary duty for a long time.

It's a pity. They can't wait to abandon Tasha like trash and move on with a better version of her.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
BaddyB:

They Think Tacha Send their Fave..
Kkwkakakwkwkwkk..
Girl Be Living Her Dream..

What I know Is for sure..
If They all better Than Tacha..None Of them Would Be acting that way at the Reunion..
Tacha is Better than All of them..

Imagine Beyonce Being Dragged By Camilla Cabello...Beyonce would Simply say ..No Comment..N that's Fact
Gbamest!!!!
School dem,they dunno nothing!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Dear Mumunaries,why are you so bothered about Tacha and Titans?
Are you guys tired of stanning a lizard already?
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
We are always trending!
We are Not Sunday fans like you lizards grin
Cry more!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Congratulations Titans! grin
NLNT!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cuteness overload grin
No wrinkles!
No veiny arms,feet or neck! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tags only you can see, is that one tag.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) (8185) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.