Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025657 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Vyolet:

There's no poverty talk in all he is saying though, he has always claimed to be doing fine which is different from the usual poverty line the efe set used.
go to youtube

search for the video of him wailing over his coins

things he said, he was acting not loaded b4 now he is coming out

why many poor people liked him is because they tot that he was poor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beorn1:
Khafi is really a good person. It'd be really sad if Gedoni is just stringing her along.

It's not impossible to find love on this show, it's happened a few times in the past.
I really like Khafi and can condone Gedoni's inanimate posture just for her sake.
But a police officer with no investigative hunches rubs me up the wrong way.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
the way omatshola is boasting eh

say orezi see babe for him house, start to stammer

poverty block votes ooooo
What if it's true?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
the way mike left the gist is epic

oh these nigga's wanna brag

alright later then

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
the way mike's following is rising shocked

under 2 weeks 100k

Its now 108k. 8k in just 3 hours today

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shola on the beat yo. Telling the boys his story. I believe he did made money in the past from modelling plus or minus other stuff .

Tiribear is that Vandora on that BetNaija advert?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
omatshola; i pay my gate man in pounds grin grin grin

poverty votes is this ur hero?

he just said that he is a pimpp live on tv grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
the way mike left the gist is epic

oh these nigga's wanna brag

alright later then
Lmao

Mike is very savage in a subtle way.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
omashola; i only fly first class, i have so many girls in my mansion, my house is bigger than this house

All he is saying is 100% true. His instagram page "sholzy23" confirms it all. He moves in high circles in SA and indeed his crib is large. He also owns about 6 other cribs in SA and his babes are super fresh like fanta (as he said)

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
omashola; i only fly first class, i have so many girls in my mansion, my house is bigger than this house

And he told Biggie he's looking for money to get married?
Guys they over yarn just for cheap ego trip no be small.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
omatshola just said that he is very rich grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rossycee:

But what was he thinking? Was that also a strategy. Well no need crying over spilled milk, he should dust himself and move ahead.
moving on is not that easy on camera...It will affect his game and ego...
He shot a rubber bullet that didn't catch anything...
Frodd talks too much like tobi..
Most smart ladies avoids such men because of possible kiss and tell issues...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Shola on the beat yo. Telling the boys his story. I believe he did made money in the past from modelling plus or minus other stuff .

Yes that's Vandora. And I believe the next girl dancing is Khloe.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
ifyalways:

I think people believed life is hard on him because he is unmarried at his age.

But people also forget that he is a man, and at 38 it isn't late yet.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
the way omatshola is boasting eh

say orezi see babe for him house, start to stammer

poverty block votes ooooo

He is not boasting, he is Talking about life from his end.
Hian!.
How's that Boasting.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
omoshola u too de lie! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Omashola I am glad for you
Finding calmness here
I said it two days after you guys got in that you looked like you were having withdrawals from whatever

Also we all need looong breaks from our phones and devices
Happy for you

For all his “boasts”? I think he is honest
But then what do I know!?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
DoubleeDee:

It's not impossible to find love on this show, it's happened a few times in the past.
I really like Khafi and can condone Gedoni's inanimate posture just for her sake.
But a police officer with no investigative hunches rubs me up the wrong way.

Love sometimes messes up the psyche of those in it. She's too in love with him to see any red flags at all.

I think Khafi despite her police training is just someone that genuinely cares and loves to see good in people no matter how bad they may be.

She has her flaws, but she has a pure heart. You'd see the way she's sad last night and wanting to talk to Tacha. She cares generally about people, but it's just sad that she's not cautious with her approach. Maybe she hasn't really suffered a traumatic heartbreak before that's why she loves without holding back.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shola ia now going overboard. Cant sir Dee or anyone else close by give him the sign to stop.

He's over hyping SA now,maybe na SOuthies go vote am. He said Jeff's salary is BS(he collects 150K) and people earning 60k will use their money and vote him ?

Na only Sir Dee dey listen to him now

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Omasola said when Jeff told him the amount bank pays him. He felt the money was bullshit

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
omatshola; i pay my gate man in pounds grin grin grin

poverty votes is this ur hero?

he just said that he is a pimpp live on tv grin
omashola never presented a case of poverty sob.
In him I see an old confused guy.
It will take a special woman to fix him though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

All he is saying is 100% true. His instagram page "sholzy23" confirms it all. He moves in high circles in SA and indeed his crib is large. He also owns about 6 other cribs in SA and his babes are super fresh like fanta (as he said)

I tire for the guy matter.. Must every ones gist be saddled with poverty and bad luck?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

All he is saying is 100% true. His instagram page "sholzy23" confirms it all. He moves in high circles in SA and indeed his crib is large. He also owns about 6 other cribs in SA
i checked the same page, airbnb south africa dey na

u can pose in 20 different mansions, swim in the pools, spends days in different houses, all na ur money

them dey even do bonanza well well self

shola shld shut up, if mike was doing this, una go call am names, why is shola boasting

do u know how much a single mansion cost in SA

omatshola doesnt own a single property

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
DoubleeDee:

And he told Biggie he's looking for money to get married?
Guys they over yarn just for cheap ego trip no be small.

He sounds like someone who once touched serious money
And ran through it all
And is here trying to win that rich life back
Fair enough
But he is a chronic child shaa with the “boasts” and all
I hope he grows up in these 3 months on the show
After all a day is like a week on BB

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
nigerians

omatshola boast, its ok

tboss boast, she is too proud

tboss didnt say half of what omashola said in 15 mins

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
i checked the same page, airbnb south africa dey na

u can pose in 20 different mansions, swim in the pools, spends days in different houses, all na ur money

them dey even do bonanza well well self

shola shld shut up, if mike was doing this, una go call am names, why is shola boasting

do u know how much a single mansion cost in SA

omatshola doesnt own a single property

Continue deluding yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lauryn41:

LOL ,maybe naive wasn't the word for Nina ,more like innocent, reserved ,like a lamb ,you catch my drift

While tacha is a lioness ,very vocal .

P.S I like tacha

She reminds me of me

Minus the terrible grammatical construction

Wow!
If u know, u know!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Continue deluding yourself.
its the truth, google airbnb for urself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
pflourish:
Omasola said when Jeff told him the amount bank pays him. He felt the money was bullshit
he went ahead to say, if he displays his account balance that they will be shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Shola ia now going overboard. Cant sir Dee or anyone else close by give him the sign to stop.

He's over hyping SA now,maybe na SOuthies go vote am. He said Jeff's salary is BS(he collects 150K) and people earning 60k will use their money and vote him ?

Na only Sir Dee dey listen to him now

This is a fair point
I didn’t think of this
Voters may punish him, I hope he shuts up
Jeff got 3/4 promotions from 70K, he is now on 250K
He said that on Fri/Sat
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eeghe:
Khafy can do a lot better on this show as a “single” babe shaa

My conclusion a long time back too.
You hardly see her in a convo without Gedoni.
Even her relationship with Jackye has shrunk leaving Jackye dangerously alone under Tacha's menacing optics.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamJ:
go to youtube

search for the video of him wailing over his coins

things he said, he was acting not loaded b4 now he is coming out

why many poor people liked him is because they tot that he was poor

Whatever made you assume poor people liked him because of his stories. Most people just find his rantings funny, they are not relating with it.

Do you think viewers and voters of Big Brother Naija are poor people? You no dey hear say dem dey use hundreds of thousands and even millions vote? Where poor people wan see that kain money for show wey no go pay them?

This poverty block you speak of does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)