Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977704 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8227) (8228) (8229) (8230) (8231) (8232) (8233) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Juleh01:
So,BBN5 is starting next week. I can't even imagine myself and mumunaries stanning the same fave.

Tacha!! I restan. You be my last bus top!!!
kwa kw kwa kwa
it would be a colossal blunder!
Tueh!
I cant like someone who those haters like!
Tacha is and will remain my last fave in bbnaija!
I could like another but I will NEVER fall in love with another housemate!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

you have mouth to talk trash about Tacha but you dont have mouth to face a fellow mumunary who just treated you like dirt for having a contrary opinion!
Tueh!
They couldn't even dash you one "like" as a mumunary....lmao!
You guys dont even like yourselves!
word of advice;
Next bbn,choose wisely!
dont join a group of haters because you will never be loved!
peace!
you dropped all this and still told me peace?
I cant force my moral views on anyone neither can i force anyone to hold the same values as i do. I hope you have now seen why i went silent on that?

When i talk about Tacha i talk based on what i know and have seen and not for group likes. Una likes when nor dey ever exceed 4 per post must really hurt you.Your fave was thrashy before the show. Should i say Thank God she was humbled? She for match people head dey pass, yours inclusive. I wasnt team mercy during the show, but we have all seen how nice and human she is. We all know that she was the show. NO caps. The easiest way to confirm this is through the followership or should i say friendship she has with her fellow bbn4 housemates. Your madam been get only two friends amongst her mates, one don run leave am. Does that tell you anything?

You see that advice you dropped about picking a fave wisely, digest it because it is yours to eat. I havent been the one coming online to fight a lost war because of the person i'm supporting. Shey?

Oya peace!!!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
bunnae:

I cant force my moral views on anyone neither can i force anyone to hold the same values as i do. I hope you have now seen why i went silent on that?

When i talk about Tacha i talk based on what i know and have seen and not for group likes. Una likes when nor dey ever exceed 4 per post must really hurt you.Your fave was thrashy before the show. Should i say Thank God she was humbled? She for match people head dey pass, yours inclusive. I wasnt team mercy during the show, but we have all seen how nice and human she is. We all know that she was the show. NO caps. The easiest way to confirm this is through the followership or should i say friendship she has with her fellow bbn4 housemates. Your madam been get only two friends amongst her mates, one don run leave am. Does that tell you anything?

You see that advice you dropped about picking a fave wisely, digest it because it is yours to eat. I havent been the one coming online to fight a lost war because of the person i'm supporting. Shey?

Oya peace!!!
kwa kwa kwa
what's my business with likes?
you think I care?
And what's with the epistle...to what end?
lmao!
go and face your fellow mumunary who treats you like shit for challenging her so called "authority "and stop yarning okoto meow!
Resist the urge to shalaye and have self respect for once!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
And like I said,dont hate someone because you want to please others....that's a sign of low self esteem and self hate!
Choose your team wisely!
I just dashed you one like so that you can stop crying!
peace out!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
bunnae:

Oya peace!!!

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
July 19th is just around the corner. Y'all need to move on las las tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Today,

I am doing an expose on the lowlifes who call themselves toutans

THIS ONE..... na E-OLOSHO, like fave, like her

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcyfJBlXsAEuBVk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/img]

This one na internet worworiior... despite all the make up

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcyQCReWoAEW3ar?format=jpg&name=360x360[/img]

If not that this one is very stupid, you claim to be sick, yet had time to tweet about trashcan. She looks anorexic. Lowlife

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecyea8jWoAAD6Z7?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Next time buy your size in the market

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecye7hhWAAYU6Gl?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Put a name to the toutans faces next time... E get Y

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
kwa kwa kwa no bragging rights for mumunaries! kikikikikikikii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
kwa kwa kwa
no bragging rights for mumunaries!
kikikikikikikii

Madam go to iwofe rd that's where your mates are lining up already since they left here. Hurry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Tacha is cool with Frodd again...wow!grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Chicent:

okada man, go to iwofe rd that's where your mates are lining up already since they left here. Hurry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2020
No time for nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2020
bunnae:

Oya peace!!!

Fighting a completely lost war grin grin cheesy
Mercy won the darn show, won in life and even won at the reunion while their Trashs reputation is worse than even before she went to the house. No brand will touch her again even with a 10 foot pole because of her lousy character. She better continues her two bit market woman buying and selling as that's the only way she can put food on her table at this point.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2020
Amya:

Fighting a completely lost war grin grin cheesy
Mercy won the darn show, won in life and even won at the reunion while their Trashs reputation is worse than even before she went to the house. No brand will touch her again even with a 10 foot pole because of her lousy character. She better continues her two bit market woman buying and selling as that's the only way she can put food on her table at this point.
Your fave won bbnaija but you guys have been restless, fighting yourselves and competing with Tacha for over a year now....isn't that pathetic?
"no brand will touch her again ....."
Like seriously?
Who are you trying to fool?
Tacha has over 13 endorsement deals and she will get more because she's an icon!!!
Your fave on the other hand won bbnaija and she's back to the streets,hustling for rich married men to pay her bills and fund her fake lifestyle!!
cry more!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2020
I missed this thread o.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Your fave won bbnaija but you guys have been restless, fighting yourselves and competing with Tacha for over a year now....isn't that pathetic?
"no brand will touch her again ....."
Like seriously?
Who are you trying to fool?
Tacha has over 13 endorsement deals and she will get more because she's an icon!!!
Your fave on the other hand won bbnaija and she's back to the streets,hustling for rich married men to pay her bills and fund her fake lifestyle!!
cry more!

E say na Icon.. :

Well you might have a point Sha. Her disqualification was iconic as per she was Disqualified smelling like a stinky pig with no pant and bra and fallen breasts dangling like Jangolover. cheesy

That was iconic and Epic! The first Housemate to ever be disqualified in such embarrassing manner..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
So this ghost boyfriend was a one legged imp? I knew it!!!!

No wonder she hides him and cant keep her smelly eyes away from Ike grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2020
These fools grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Wait o!

I thought some of these pigs said Didi was just cruising with us and is back with Trasha.

Well this Happened just last night.. grin

They should please push Didi let her show us pix of one legged Ladi.. tongue tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Queen!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Positive vibes. cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2020
nadesh:
So this ghost boyfriend was a one legged imp? I knew it!!!!

No wonder she hides him and cant keep her smelly eyes away from Ike grin grin grin

I'm shook!.. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
Wait o!

I thought some of these pigs said Didi was just cruising with us and is back with Trasha.

Well this Happened just last night.. grin

They should please push Didi let her show us pix of one legged Ladi.. tongue tongue
Didi, Tweetoracle, Pepper room, Vinny and all the people they paid to slander Mercy are now attacking her and have moved on , ready for new business transaction with incoming housemates

Nothing like pure organic love, the type that Mercy has. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Awwwwn, non BBN twitter kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2020
She lights up the room.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2020
The face of Patricia.com . The game Changer . cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2020
New advert slots in Mercy and Ike show:
Airtel
ShopEX
Milo

You crying, we winning..Season 2 PAID for.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

E say na Icon.. :

Well you might have a point Sha. Her disqualification was iconic as per she was Disqualified smelling like a stinky pig with no pant and bra and fallen breasts dangling like Jangolover. cheesy

That was iconic and Epic! The first Housemate to ever be disqualified in such embarrassing manner..
okoto meow!
Go and face your online maid and leave my mention.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Ladi is pressing their necks! kwa kwa kwa I love it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Kimbrielle what happened to you... you unstanned Tacha so fast. Inorganic love i must say, despite all your rants and bants of i only hype tacha. I am laughing at you in parables

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Jayson what happened to you... you unstanned Agama so fast. Inorganic love i must say, despite all your rants and bants of i only hype Agama. I am laughing at you in parables

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Loud it!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8227) (8228) (8229) (8230) (8231) (8232) (8233) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.