Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022656 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8256) (8257) (8258) (8259) (8260) (8261) (8262) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:

buhahahahaha... even if agama endorses charcoal these church rats won't and can't buy.

even that oppo phones sef...even if four mechanics auction their destiny, it can't buy one oppo phone.

tueeh for these people abeg.

You are a Daftian, but we are yet to see one item you bought from your smello.. cheesy

I laugh at "Internet Beggars"..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
the same agama who's MILAXING AND COPYING TACHA? I laugh..

agama who's ugly head is filled with the semen of her potbellied sugar daddies..and can't ever create something of her own.. tueeh..

agama will continue to be below Tacha!

she can only copy TACHA but can't copy the grace Tacha carries..

y'all should MILAX and continue to copy your god TACHA!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kwàaaaa!
Yet all the cheap iwofe Olosho does is accept Mercy's rejected deals.
Now who's copying who?

Trasha will always remain the cheap olosho she has always been known as since her days at Casablanca Junction... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
there are some people you don't fight or try to compete with in life..

TACHA is one of them...

try to fight with her is like a suicidal mission..

agama should keep trying,she can't fight tacha's Chi .

a useless Weener whose ugly veins are stretched beyond measures when she hears the name of the disqualified housemate..

tueeh.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
after tagging everyone on Nairaland to be stephleena..

now I should show you how I support my fave? to prove what exactly to broke church rats.

fact is whatever Tacha endorses, I'm amongst the first twenty to grab it. I don't care! that's love to the core!

something that's alien to broke frustrated miserable haters...

fact is. haters can never comprehend the type of love Titans have for Tacha.. genuine love that agama can never have

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
there are some people you don't fight or try to compete with in life..

TACHA is one of them...

try to fight with her is like a suicidal mission..

agama should keep trying,she can't fight tacha's Chi .

a useless Weener whose ugly veins are stretched beyond measures when she hears the name of the disqualified housemate..

tueeh.

I totally agree with you on this. Because the consequence can stem from bloated legs to all round Symptoms of Hypertension..

Trash is obviously symptomatic of them all.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
after tagging everyone on Nairaland to be stephleena..

now I should show you how I support my fave? to love what broke church exactly.

fact is whatever Tacha endorses, I'm amongst the first twenty to grab it. I don't care! that's love to the core!

something that's alien to broke frustrated miserable haters...

fact is. haters can never comprehend the type of love Titans have for Tacha.. genuine love that agama can never have

Kwàaaaa!
If that is true, you would have been the first to post and brag about it..Aunty AUDIO shift abeg or retire to menopause already.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
nonsense..they try to downgrade TACHA but God keeps punishing them in different colours.

get ready, it's gonna be a long ride..TACHA will continue to be in y'all ugly and bleached faces for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
this is why I say, agama and her midgets scooped part of their brain to grandville to inject in agama's butt!

how do you reject something huge and legit as oppo .and go for an illegitimate moet endorsement.. lol..these clowns think everyone is as stupid as their lizard.

think bitch! think!

combine all agama's cheap and tacky endorsement none is as prestigious as oppo. .

agama that's cheap in all way round, will reject opppo!!!

mechanics get sense for once

Means Tecno did not pay Wizkid ooo..
Kwkakakwllwwlwkkwka

These Lots are really Mumunaries..
Tacha has given them Gbas Gbos ..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow!..
Just wow!.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
so I should post when I patronize Tacha?
to prove what to cheap petty rats?.
will that make you to buy agama's otapiapia?

or the cheap Hawaii bleaching cream that iya basira mixes in her backyard?
you don't know steph..no wonder you even call your momma stephleena.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Post what you have bought first let us see and stop acting like someone who's on menstrual pains.. grin

Las Las all daftians are broke church rats.. tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Awwwn, we draw the curtain of season 1 today cool
3 months we held it down every Sunday.
Ratings went high
Reviews were so positive and constructive
Season 2 Paid for and shooting in progress.

Naysayers, ntooooooooor. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
thank you for posting tacha's full legs.

kindly post the unfiltered pictures of your agama;

first her face looks like a homeless dog beaten by rain.

the veins on her head can comfortably wire the entire Lagos.

now she's selling cheap tacky bleaching cream that iya Basira mixed under the name Hawaii so that her fans can look like faded hungry dogs

tueeh..

post agama's feet for us mbok!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
nadesh:
Awwwn, we draw the curtain of season 1 today cool
3 months we held it down every Sunday.
Ratings went high
Reviews were so positive and constructive
Season 2 Paid for and shooting in progress.

Naysayers, ntooooooooor. grin

We can't wait for season 2 to air. Afterall my fav has been given #200million for it... tongue cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:

now she's selling cheap tacky bleaching cream that iya Basira mixed under the name Hawaii so that her fans can look like faded hungry dogs

tueeh..

post agama's feet for us mbok!

I have more Incase you are interested.... tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hummel94:

Means Tecno did not pay Wizkid ooo..
Kwkakakwllwwlwkkwka

These Lots are really Mumunaries..
Tacha has given them Gbas Gbos ..

buhahahahaha...

Tacha's matter will be the death of them.

can't you see how their agama is already going mad and shameless...

they abuse and downgrade tacha's hustle publicly.. but in secret them and their agama be copying tacha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:

tueeh..

post Mercy's legs for us mbok!

You are welcome... grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:

buhahahahaha...

Tacha's matter will be the death of them.

can't you see how their agama is already going mad and shameless...

they abuse and downgrade tacha's hustle publicly.. but in secret them and their agama be copying tacha.
But who is the one ranting and wailing on shosho Media?... cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
when mechanics lie the devil seats to take a lesson.
dumb fvckers..

pls remind us what happened to the dollars moet paid agama!!! buhahahahaha...

200 million Naira, to Watch ike tell his dog to give his share from what Willie paid her for eating His arse.

or to watch agama's sister's scattered mouth that can comfortably accommodate an aeroplane.

I laugh!!!!!

bloody pathological liars!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
shame!!!

despite the editing, see wires on the feet that can wire Lagos to Ikeja.

I laugh!!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
keep replying bitch.

I do the talking.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
when mechanics lie the devil seats to take a lesson.
dumb fvckers..

pls remind us what happened to the dollars moet paid agama!!! buhahahahaha...

200 million Naira, to Watch ike tell his dog to give his share from what Willie paid her for eating His arse.

or to watch agama's sister's scattered mouth that can comfortably accommodate an aeroplane.

I laugh!!!!!

bloody pathological liars!!

Kwaaaaaaaaa!!!

E pain am!.

Aunty Daftian is pressed over our #200million Reality show payment.. cheesy

Money we have deposited for our banana house.. kwàaaaa!... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
keep replying bitch.

I do the talking.

Okay!

Keep explaining iya arugbo, I deliver the Pepper... tongue grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Touch your hunger beaten chest and say" I AM A WIZARD, NA TACHA MATTER GO KILL ME.. SO HELP ME GOD!!

nonsense..

off to Laliga Santander!!!

forever a Stan of Tacha and Messi!!!

MES QUE UN CLUB!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
shame!!!

despite the editing, see wires on the feet that can wire Lagos to Ikeja.

I laugh!!.

I know right..... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
hi slave before I return I expect over fifty mentions and explanations..

bloody slave!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
Touch your hunger beaten chest and say" I AM A WITCH, NA MERCY MATTER GO KILL ME.. SO HELP ME GOD!!

nonsense..

off to Laliga Santander!!!

forever a Stan of Tacha and Mercy!!

MES QUE UN CLUB!!!!!

Iya arugbo don't leave me, don't leave me... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
hi slave before I return I expect over fifty mentions and explanations..

bloody slave!

Don't leave me!.... grin

When you get back DM me.... kwaaaa!.. grin grin

Stay pained!. tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsurra still at it

Pressing necks and Spraying pepper grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
aigmax:
Monsurra still at it

Pressing necks and Spraying pepper grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

The old cargo has refused to move on and face her collector of rejected deals fav.

She's angry with Mercy for rejecting the deals. As if her madam would have gotten anything if Mercy didn't reject the deals.... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsura fire for fire. You've chased the bitter one out of this thread. Hahahahaha. She has met her match today.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8256) (8257) (8258) (8259) (8260) (8261) (8262) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.