Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984315 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Geezeem:

Tell that to the marines

Over two weeks with 21 strangers, in a confined space

and we are yet to see his discomfort, anger or irritation?

Naah......we are not buying it

We want to see everything in this

REALiTY show

Same goes for Jeff

They are too "controlled" to be true undecided
Mike has a bad habit, he bites his finger, som1 faking wouldn't display their bad habits

Nobody is perfect but he said he was troublesome when he was young, that he learned to channel negative energy into positive things

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
pflourish:

I'm beginning to want Tacha to so reach the finale becoz of the plenty hatred for the girl but you see her walking posture eehn, exactly like hookers in GTA Vice City. If you play the game you will know.

Lol. Vice City for that matter...

You are right sha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Tacha to Frodd - Your dick is all over the internet

Me -

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
samplanner:
Yesterday, me and my friends gave Touyou Block-votes because he is Sir DEE's man; today we want to do it for FRODD - We are also given FRODD Block-votes today.

We spend our money helping others to achieve their dreams.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
pflourish:

I'm beginning to want Tacha to so reach the finale becoz of the plenty hatred for the girl but you see her walking posture eehn, exactly like hookers in GTA Vice City. If you play the game you will know.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Mike seems to be the only housemate giving 100% to this task. He is so focused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:

Me -
she was desperately looking for abuse and couldn’t find any. So she came up with this?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:

Me -

xplain
m not watching
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Geezeem:

Tell that to the marines

Over two weeks with 21 strangers, in a confined space

REALiTY show

Same goes for Jeff

If only you spent this amount of time actually voting Kim . grin

Keep ranting whilst Mike's popularity keeps growing exponentially .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
ifyalways:

She has some bow legs and then did low budget fat transfer from thighs to nyash.

Besides, that girl has had a tough, rough , hard life. I'm quite angry that instead of helping her be a better person, the so called celebrities supporting her are just egging her on to self destruct.
Have you seen her skin? Why do u think she wears those long socks?

Mercy too had a nyash job but looks like she got hers done in grandville s/L or lekki since she claims she is yet to leave the shores of Naija. Grandville prices starts from 1.2M

What can you tell me do about the butt enhancement market? Asking for a friend
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Mercy just loves to be in the midst of these abroad based guys. I guess she's really feeling the foreign vibes. I hope she dates Ike after the show though. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike finally talking with Mercy.

And it made a headline .....jeeezzzzz !

We are wowed to tears cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Neimar:

xplain
m not watching
I think Frodd sleeps naked.
Tacha probably thinks the Cameras might have captured his gbola .
If only she knew that it is her nip.ple that is all over the internet .

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Budline1:
Mercy just loves to be in the midst of these abroad based guys. I guess she's really feeling the foreign vibes. I hope she dates Ike after the show though. smiley

Every Olosho is lowkey looking for a way out. Ike may just be mercys plane ticket out of Oloshoism and babe is milking Ike. Ike just told her she reminds him of his mum.

Ike is slowly sinking deeper into mercys quick sand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Even though he isn't pronouncing the words well, he is so determined, nice try.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
For obvious reasons, he doesn’t know the songs and he needs to impress the Nigerian viewers.

Not discreting his efforts though but I hope you get my point?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
eksbabe:
For obvious reasons, he doesn’t know the songs and he needs to impress the Nigerian viewers.

I really do not think he is thinking about the viewers right now. He simply just wants to do well. Its a Mike thing which you probably wouldnt understand

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Geezeem:

And it made a headline .....jeeezzzzz !

We are wowed to tears cry
Seen him talk to her before though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zulo: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
No other team will come to our rescue. No one else will help us. We only have ONLY ourselves to save our Queen from threat of possible eviction this week. Yes she can be SAVED. Yes,ur SMS votes counts Yes, keep Voting Send VOTE Tacha to 32052 #TeamTacha #PhFirstDaughter #BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sodiamond: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Northkendal:
Who is tacha sending home?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Every Olosho is lowkey looking for a way out. Ike may just mercys plane ticket out of Oloshoism and babe is milking Ike. Ike just told her she reminds him of his mum.

Ike is slowly sinking deeper into mercys quick sand.

Abi. Exactly, you don totally get their way. She dey try hook up with him real bad coz of the foreign affluence and connect, babe don reason go far. What you said just remind of DMX's song 'What these bit*s want from a nigga.' The entire lyrics of that song says it all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
Mike has a bad habit, he bites his finger, som1 faking wouldn't display their bad habits

Nobody is perfect but he said he was troublesome when he was young, that he learned to channel negative energy into positive things

Who is talking of nail biting?

It was said that Kim ate her whatever(never saw her) ....but I still liked her

I am talking of showing EMOTIONS .....

Both positive and negative ..........that is being real

That is being human

Not necessarily being aggressive and in 'your face' type

But owing and expressing your truth

Cigar man is yet to unravel

That's why I responded to the person painting him saintly

All na wash !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zulo: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Dear Atarodo gang. Today is another day to double our hustle. Like Paul wrote the apostles, I am writing you to double your efforts. Text VOTE Tacha to 32052 Yours faithfully. TF on behalf of High reagent Tatashe. #BBNajia #Titans #TachaTitans #PhFirstDaughter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:

I think Frodd sleeps naked.
Tacha probably thinks the Cameras might have captured his gbola .
If only she knew that it is her nip.ple that is all over the internet .
Jesu! I kanor take dis anymore (in Tacha’s voice). I come dey pity d girl
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:
the restroom sex was enough of a dent.

CeeC was also exuding class, but her temper tantrum with Tobi was a dent. Once that dent is there, it takes away something.

Anto is the only one that kept a clean slate.

So if you have steamy shower sex you are not classy?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zulo: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Y’all really wanted Tacha to be a hoe in that house and that’s the real reason why you people are angry�� You ppl just want to see yansh and see women follow men around foolishly. That’s why y’all love Mercy, Diane, and Khafi. #TeamTacha #BBNaija #VOTETacha #PhFirstDaughter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:

If only you spent this amount of time actually voting Kim . grin

Keep ranting whilst Mike's popularity keeps growing exponentially .

If only I had your manipulative, con-artistry

Wash wash know-how and rich vocabulary .......she'd still be there cry grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Throughout yesterday Tacha wore a particular flowery Bum shorts and today she has taken her bath and still wore the same stinking bum shorts and long stockings. This girl is dirty as fvck undecided undecided undecided
if she wears it for 5 more days..I wunt hesitate to suck her if she asks me..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I really do not think he is thinking about the viewers right now. He simply just wants to do well. Its a Mike thing which you probably wouldnt understand
Babe I understand, maybe I should expatiate.

A large number of people already feel like this abroad guys are not Nigerian enough to participate in BBN talk more of winning the cash prize.

He is a favourite but I am sure he doesn’t know this. So he has to perform up to par at least to show the world that he can fit in to Nigeria proper.

I know this is Mike, if you check my previous post, you’ll see what I wrote about him.

I just feel like he is putting in more effort because he is at a disadvantage here and also needs the people to see this other side of him.

Other hms don’t need so much rehearsals because they are familiar with the songs, so we can’t say they are not putting in effort.

Or maybe I should just say that he is showing the world that he is open to learning and dedicated smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2019
F F F F
R R R R
O O O O
D D D D
D D D D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
zulo:
Y’all really wanted Tacha to be a hoe in that house and that’s the real reason why you people are angry�� You ppl just want to see yansh and see women follow men around foolishly. That’s why y’all love Mercy, Diane, and Khafi. #TeamTacha #BBNaija #VOTETacha #PhFirstDaughter

Who wants to see Trashas smelly Yansh and stretch marked tattooed Boobs? She has been the one trying to force those repulsive blobs of meat on us for so long now. From the first saturday party where she dressed in a stringy bra top and to her always walking around the house in those smelly bum shorts.

If you want to type at least type and follow your Trasha in the exact way she spells.

Its PHFirstDauGTER and not PHFirstDaughter.

Trasha is an otondo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Geezeem:

Tell that to the marines

Over two weeks with 20 strangers, in a confined space

REALiTY show

Same goes for Jeff

LOl, imagine talk. You are confined with 21 people with all the food you can eat, a place to sleep, air con 24/7, all kinds of treat for free and you're still looking for people to get angry and throw tantrums? It just shows that you have low tolerance for your fellow human being, and i'm not even surprised since you're a Nigerian. If you think exhibiting negative character is entertaining, then you are a true 100% Nigerian.

Maybe if they were in a similar condition like the Movie LOST, then I'll understand your point of view. If staying in BB's house was such a challenge, I'm sure people won't be crying when they get addicted. YOu encourage people to bring out their worst, but then why do you criticize Tacha? Why are you guys so damn confused?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.