Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5020188 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ezeego1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Awolowo why are you here?

See question ooo

Seyi don pick vex grin E be like say the money no dey reach their side
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ezeego1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frodd is a badt guy

Ladies men wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biggie: This is big brother hoh report to the store room and they all ran out to the kitchen. This hms too like food.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Na wetin make e still dey single and childless at his old age, his sense has not caught up with his age
easy easy take a glass of water...
what if he has like two kids and already married?.
u know the show is scripted to an extent. fake people full that house o.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bossjakande: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Na wetin make e still dey single and childless at his old age, his sense has not caught up with his age
is like I will unfollowed u because of dis bbn u keep posting about evry sec.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Beorn:
They worst combo ever - Thelma and Omatshola. Good Lord. Kayode kuku kill me. See empty vessels conversing.

Listening to Omatsola, I just kept remembering him on stage saying he annoys his friends. I am not yet his friend and I am ANNOYED.... angry angry

And whomever first mentioned that he did not like Mike is a wizard. I have noticed how he is politely rude sometimes with Mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
akthedream2019:

ARE YOU OK?WHERE DID COMDEMNED HIM FOR BEING RIGH OR MORE? EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME HERE WILL TELL YOU THAT EFE IS STILL MY MOST DISLIKE BBNAIJA HOUSEMATE TILL DATE...

IT IS TOO EARLY FOR THIS.. I AM A MAN OF PEACR AS YOU ALL KNOW. PLEASE,BE GUIDED.
So what's the motive? Why did we need to know he had a Rolls royce?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by princesszizi: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Vyolet:
lordjb, that your streamimg link is za bomb.
Glo network is also doing wonders, I guess I won't be missing much.
The kitchen site is getting boring though, big brother should do something.
Please can you help me with the link? Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rossycee:
Thelma asked Seyi why he is there as per awolowo grand son grin

I don't know when Awolowo is going to realise that dropping that his surname at every given opportunity is only wounding him in this BB experience.

Wait and see! Someone will soon nominate him and say they don't think he needs the money... grin

I have never met anyone who was as enamoured with their surname as he is. Very naive somebody!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
What is the name of the guy on blue joggers and glasses
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
safarigirl:
so, she went to interview people.

She did not register for the audition? She just showed up to interview others and someone saw her through window and thought she would be good for the show? She was in Abuja to interview people for the elections, in what capacity? Is that part of her job description as a corporal in London?

I am trying to make sense of this story, but it is sounding a lot like what that Police detective on When They See Us came up with, to convict the boys.

The zobo is cold

While in the venue, after interviewing people, someone encouraged her to audition and she did but she never expected to get chosen. She was shocked when she was later picked. Maybe she lied, maybe she didnt. I don't know how to prove her wrong.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
MamBi:

I don't know when Awolowo is going to realise that dropping that his surname at every given opportunity is only wounding him in this BB experience.

Wait and see! Someone will soon nominate him and say they don't think he needs the money... grin

I have never met anyone who was as enamoured with their surname as he is. Very naive somebody!
You are right, Thelma already told him he doesn't need the money.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
MamBi:

Listening to Omatsola, I just kept remembering him on stage saying he annoys his friends. I am not yet his friend and I am ANNOYED.... angry angry

And whomever first mentioned that he did not like Mike is a wizard. I have noticed how he is politely rude sometimes with Mike.
None of the guys like Mike , they're all intimated.
He towers above them all in everything .
Intelligence .
Athleticism .
Beauty.
So it's understandable .
I really can't blame them. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
is like I will unfollowed u because of dis bbn u keep posting about evry sec.
Ah boss Jaks. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
MamBi:

This makes you realise that no matter how many wrong choices we make in life, we are all still human beings. I logged in just in time to hear her talking about this. She is a strong girl.

And Khafi is such a sweetie as well. Taking time to relate to someone who is not integrating well is a lovely lovely thing.

Khafi is all shade of sweetness. She listens and like a locksmith, knows how to open someone up.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tacha said she took a teaching job to foot her bills ...that even the Instagram stripping was to pay her bills .
*This girl carry better strategy sha* grin

Anyway, I pray this platform gives her an opportunity to live a better life .
I can't imagine the toll it takes on her self esteem constantly stripping off her dignity as a woman much to the delight of ravenous perverts.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Threebear:

Intelligence .
Athleticism .
Beauty.
So it's understandable .

what are you saying

frodd doesnt like any guy
he is there for the girls

teamfraud teamfrodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha said she took a teaching job to foot her bills ...that even the Instagram stripping was to pay her bills .
*This girl carry better strategy sha* grin

Anyway, I pray this platform gives her an opportunity to live a better life .
I can't imagine the toil it takes on her self esteem constantly stripping off her dignity as a woman much to the delight of ravenous perverts.

this strategy of been truthful may favour her

but will she stop stripping after the show?

what kind of endorsement deals will stripping get her?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Beorn:

Khafi is all shade of sweetness. She listens and like a locksmith, knows how to open someone up.

abeg who be khafi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
MamBi:

Fake Efe made a mistake, what he'd have said was that he annoys EVERYBODY.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Threebear:

Intelligence .
Athleticism .
Beauty.
So it's understandable .
that guy no too fine make him shave that beard..make we judge

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
This year girls and ukwu

Even Diane get ukwu
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ike and Omoshola are out. Biggies task.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
kenddys:

what are you saying

frodd doesnt like any guy
he is there for the girls

teamfraud teamfrodd
grin frodd from unizik
Let me keep shut , I don't want to be a bad belle this season .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Seyi has Been disqualified.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rossycee:
What is the name of the guy on blue joggers and glasses

That should be Nelson not sure though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
kenddys:

abeg who be khafi
The London police officer
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mike has suffered

All the girls carry him Mara for head
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
This one na challenge abi punishment
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
See the way the ladies gathered round Mike grin grin

They are now singing for him grin they really want him to be disqualified lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wetin happen? Nairaland just faint for like 15 minutes... wink

Meanwhile, which of these girls is making all these africa magic witchlike calls angry angry

Endurance test ongoing anyway. Guys holding up footballs in their hands with their arms straight up above their heads.

Omatsola, Ike and Awolowo disqualified already....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why the girls dey shout like witches

Na wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)