Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped (30066 Views)

COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Nigeria’s Zuriel Oduwole Listed Among Top 15 Emerging Black Women In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
The Rape saga season 1
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
sparog:
Wetin we no go hear about this rape issue now

All these people coming out to say all sort of things now were you people on sabbatical before.

cheesy

Rape comes with a lot of trauma n societal stigma . It isn't easy for a rape victim to go public with it.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Mydazz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Suddenly all Nigerian girls were victims of tape,........ even the sister of the person reading this comment right now
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Take legal action

Stop bothering us on Social Media platforms..

Rape happens everyday..

If you want to get justice, then sue the bloody rapist...

Stop telling us what we know before now...

Nigeria is not a new Country!!!
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by duality(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=anyimontana post=79785581]I'm in my mid 30s and I'm just getting to know how handy Krest is...

Thank God I never reach 40,I for be fool 4ever[/quotpe]

Plz explain further
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by dalass(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
mujiboy:

My question is why is she still attending the church even after the incident..
Time to read her story[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by babajero(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
Busola was raped in 1999. As at 2010 or so she was choirmistess in the same church. This story no dey gel again abeg
The story get k leg, how person come una house when no be only you dey, rape you even sef you be virgin o, still no sound nor struggling, even if the guy dick be like pin e go pain you. Me I no fit talk sey dem no nack o but no be rape.
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
babajero:
The story get k leg, how person come una house when no be only you dey, rape you even sef you be virgin o, still no sound nor struggling, even if the guy dick be like pin e go pain you. Me I no fit talk sey dem no nack o but no be rape.
no mind am. The church dey make over 200m per weekend. Maybe as she no see share again. She wan scatter every
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Ebendo123(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please wen will big brother Naija start to trend. I wan prepare. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Respect55(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
This rape issue with some fake gods of men makes me sick. My immediate elder sis went for family prayers with a God of man and after prayers, e made a pass at her but she screamed and ran out
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by babajero(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
no mind am. The church dey make over 200m per weekend. Maybe as she no see share again. She wan scatter every
All I dey see for social media na noise, because if the thing reach court, no be all this so called celebrities, wey dey write #Istand go judge the case.
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by ibinaboonline: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me Too Nigeria version loading
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by 1Sharon(f): 2:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Respect55:
This rape issue with some fake gods of men makes me sick. My immediate elder sis went for family prayers with a God of man and after prayers, e made a pass at her but she screamed and ran out

Why do ppl go to men of god for prayers? Can't you pray for yourself? undecided
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Judybash93(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
May God save Nigeria at this time. Everyone is singing rape while the President is bringing the killer herdsmen closer to us.

Egbon.... Let's run away o jare...

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by vallyboi(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Ok lucky yu
Bt d issue is dat
Report any rape incident immediately nt after seven years Yu cum on social media and start accusing a celebrity or a known figure of a crime done years back
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Respect55(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Why do ppl go to men of god for prayers? Can't you pray for yourself? undecided
U didn't get my post. She is a minister and went with a fellow male minister to deliver a family.
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Respect55:

U didn't get my post. She is a minister and went with a fellow male minister to deliver a family.

My point still stands. Why can't ppl pray for themselves? No yeye minister is needed
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Formularcr7: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:
Even Oloshos will come out to say how they are being raped everyday in their Olosho business house.
Carry your long epistle and go to the left Biko. Go to Court if you have anything reasonable to say.

Who is the guy? Where was it? Everyone is trying to hit FP of newspaper. Ndi Ara.
please talk like a sensible fellow l think you are
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Respect55(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
1Sharon:

My point still stands. Why can't ppl pray for themselves? No yeye minister is needed
Seems u are spiritually handicapped. U don't call a real minister yeye. If u read ur Bible, u would agree with me that it even advised us to call on the 'elders' of the church when we are sick
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by ultimateprof: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
So all our ladies, Mama's........ are now victims of rape, is that what we're going to face for the next few days? I know your type, you are trying to mock her that she's not a virgin. kikikikikikiki

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by niyidenrele: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
GistMore8:
In the wake of Busola Dakolo's rape allegation against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, writer, Yetunde Oduwole has taken to her Instagram page to recount how being a virgin saved her from getting raped.

Read below.... believe me ,I doubt it,if they left u coz ,it's divine,...boys only run away from virgins ,cos ,of 2things,1.blood Convenant ,2.the pains and bruises on d d**k

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-writer-recounts-how-being-a-virgin-saved-her-from-been-raped
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Respect55:

Seems u are spiritually handicapped. U don't call a real minister yeye. If u read ur Bible, u would agree with me that it even advised us to call on the 'elders' of the church when we are sick

Abeg jo.

The reason why Nigerians are being taken advantage of is because they put these so called ministers/ pastors/ prophets on a pedestal. They almost worship them and this makes these so called ministers and pastors feel like they can do anything and are untouchable.

Doesn't Christianity teach that we are all children of god that can achieve the holy spirit with power in the tongue? Don't you have faith in yourself?

How many of these ministers have actually cured sick people? Don't they forge miracles?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by Respect55(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Abeg jo.

The reason why Nigerians are being taken advantage of is because they put these so called ministers/ pastors/ prophets on a pedestal. They almost worship them and this makes these so called ministers and pastors feel like they can do anything and are untouchable.

Doesn't Christianity teach that we are all children of god that can achieve the holy spirit with power in the tongue? Don't you have faith in yourself?

How many of these ministers have actually cured sick people? Don't they forge miracles?
Stick to the original intent of my post
Re: Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped by booksrite001: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
ebendo123:
Please wen will big brother Naija start to trend. I wan prepare.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkunn & Dremo Having Fun With Adeleke, Davido's Billionaire -( Pics/vid) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit / "I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.