Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign (353 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by tunjilee003: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
i am a Muslim a also have a friend who is a Muslim also...we are both schooling at the same higher institution.....he do challenge me as a Muslim for doing the cross sign,i.e to touch The fore head The left chest and The Right chest but i do that atimes whenever i found myself in a lucky situation... but as a Muslim I don't see anything bad in doing the cross sign or what is your clarification on this.....
thanks in anticipation....
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by xaliujokes(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ask your self first, what does the cross sign mean to you or to Muslims?

To Christians is means Jesus cross, crucified cross, protection and all.

You are a Muslim you don't need to bother about stuffs like this, do what is best for you.
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by Saucyxo: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's just a sign.

At the end of the day its your belief that counts. However, if you are a muslim, make sure your heart is clear with God. Understand that Allah is your creator and you dont want to accidentally call something else your source of "luck"
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by maynation(f): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
If this is the only thing bothering your mind then you need to grow up really fast..

Responsibility awaits you, maybe you will have sense thereafter.
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by scarybeeeee: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin, your mouth pain sha.
maynation:
If this is the only thing bothering your mind then you need to grow up really fast..

Responsibility awaits you, maybe you will have sense thereafter.
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Well maybe it's a "cross" sign of things to come. wink
Re: As A Muslim Doing The Cross Sign by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Saucyxo:
It's just a sign. At the end of the day its your belief that counts. However, if you are a muslim, make sure your heart is clear with God. Understand that Allah is your creator and you dont want to accidentally call something else your source of "luck"
The cross and sign of it have absolutely nothing to do with the God of Israel or Jesus Christ. So, all those meaningless cross rituals might as well be voodoo rituals. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why is sex frowned upon in religions / Apostle Babalola’s Kind Of Prayer By Pastor Daniel K Olukoya / The Secret Of Shiites Sect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.