Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun (598 Views)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by skypper: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Another lady identified as Franca E. has come out with rape allegation against the Senior Pastor of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The lady said that she has all the evidence intact, in case the pastor dares to deny it
The Pastor has since denied the rape allegation, saying that he has not raped anyone even as an unbeliever.

However, the new lady revealed that Biodun, who is the founder and General Overseer of COZA went all out to talk down on his wife just to sleep with her.

She wrote on Instagram, “I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker.

“I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her.

“I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left.

“By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed.

“I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

“He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate.

“I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room.

“He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting.

“I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room.

“I wasn’t surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.

“I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number.

“Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me.

“He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him.

“He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream ‘rape’. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

“I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.

“First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/coza-another-lady-franca-emerges-rape-accusation-pastor-biodun/

1 Like

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by SenorFax(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is getting out of hand
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Our polithiefcians wish this Rape saga will continue to linger so that they can have a field day to divert our Billions while our attention is on Busola's rape case....
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by paxonel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
So, this man nor dey pray or wetin?
Why demons just dey come from left and right? grin
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by skypper: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Anonymous4: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
This man Don enter am.. Thank God no be Muslim Nairalanders would have said they should kill all Muslims in Nigeria..
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by ceejayMAX(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
where the pictures nah
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by geosuzzy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Its about to go down
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Ayhomes(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check my profile if you wants to invest wisely and double your investment within 6months.

Properties alone can guarantee you that........wise investors call me everyday, both home and abroad.

For a cheap estate land and apartment in Lagos and Dubai check my signature for my contact.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GraGra247(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
You see how stupid some of these ladies are and why I can never take sides with them in this rape matter.

You had pictures and conversations and hard-core evidences and refused to release it up till now. You were very willing for him to go ahead and molest other innocent ladies since then till now.

Not even the ordeal of your childhood friend could move you to expose the predator.

And you are even threatening to expose, you aren't ready yet even after Busola Dakolo had to foolishly wait an entire 15 years to say anything.

Women I raise hand for una. Keep waiting till they send someone somewhere to go assassinate you or better still pay you off with huge sums.

1 Like

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Defence Counsel for Coza.

This is someone with evidence, what says you?
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
You see how stupid some of these ladies are and why I can never take sides with them in this rape matter.

You had pictures and conversations and hard-core evidences and refused to release it up till now. You were very willing for him to go ahead and molest other innocent ladies since then till now.

Not even the ordeal of your childhood friend could move you to expose the predator.

And you are even threatening to expose, you aren't ready yet even after Busola Dakolo had to foolishly wait an entire 15 years to say anything.

Women I raise hand for una. Keep waiting till they send someone somewhere to go assassinate you or better still pay you off with huge sums.

There is a time for everything.

I am also waiting for the right time to have my pound of flesh on a bastard who blatantly told me my parents were top broke to afford the legal fees for suing him.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Yuceeluv(f): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol, all of you supporting this man, when real evidences come out about him, don't forget to bury your heads in shame for supporting an abomination.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GraGra247(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

There is a time for everything.

I am also waiting for the right time to have my pound of flesh on a bastard who blatantly told me my parents were top broke to afford the legal fees for suing him.

Abeg make we hear word. There are many organizations both locally & internationally that can help you fight your matter if you have concrete proof.

If you don't have concrete proof, simply narrate your story on Facebook and every online platform. Ladies that had the same experiences will be emboldened by your story to do the same thing till there are enough victims to either bring him to book or destroy his reputation.

When everyone knows he's a rapist you've saved countless victims from him.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Yuceeluv(f): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Number 1, her friend wasn't a 'victim'. Read it again.

Secondly, I'll assume you're a man. So answer this question, you and your gee spendd night maybe after watching a football game and plenty alcohol and you wake up in d middle of the night with a sore ass undecided. The deed is done, you can't kill him. Swear you will say a word to anyone?(if you lie ehn). Even if u say anything, d worst youll say is that he is gay. You will never ever say he RAPED you.

Y'all sounding so silly thinking voicing out after a rape na moimoi.

GraGra247:

1 Like

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

Abeg make we hear word. There are many organizations both locally & internationally that can help you fight your matter if you have concrete proof.

If you don't have concrete proof, simply narrate your story on Facebook and every online platform. Ladies that had the same experiences will be emboldened by your story to do the same thing till there are enough victims to either bring him to book or destroy his reputation.

When everyone knows he's a rapist you've saved countless victims from him.

You can't determine when one is ready to tell their story. I can't even stand talking about it, I blocked the idiot from all my social media so I don't ever get to see him. When I see someone who bears the same name as him, I get shivers.

Taking swabs at the doctors is a drama for me. So you think it is a FIN story that I'll just share to gain public sympathy?

When I'll be ready to share it, it will be when I have the money and all the support I need to do so.

I won't be replying further mentions, thank you.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GraGra247(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Number 1, her friend wasn't a 'victim'. Read it again.

Secondly, I'll assume you're a man. So answer this question, you and your gee spendd night maybe after watching a football game and plenty alcohol and you wake up in d middle of the night with a sore ass undecided. The deed is done, you can't kill him. Swear you will say a word to anyone?(if you lie ehn). Even if u say anything, d worst youll say is that he is gay. You will never ever say he RAPED you. Y'all sounding so silly thinking voicing out after a rape na moimoi.

I'll agree with you if countless thousands of women haven't reported rape and rapists brought to book.

But in a time and age when even ladies frame up a man with fake rape report and man is jailed and she goes Scott free when the truth is exposed, you have no excuse whatsoever not to report rape.

If my guy should touch my ass, he'll be dead the next day cos I'll stab him to death.

That's the only reason why I won't report the rape case. Those that can't take nonsense hate nonsense.
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GraGra247(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

You can't determine when one is ready to tell their story. I can't even stand talking about it, I blocked the idiot from all my social media so I don't ever get to see him. When I see someone who bears the same name as him, I get shivers.

Taking swabs at the doctors is a drama for me. So you think it is a FIN story that I'll just share to gain public sympathy?

When I'll be ready to share it, it will be when I have the money and all the support I need to do so.

I won't be replying further mentions, thank you.

I don't need you to reply any further mentions because I have zero sympathy for people that aren't serious.

You obviously aren't any serious and you're fully aware of it. So simply bury your matter and don't bother anyone with it... that is if it's even true.

I didn't come to this forum to make any friends. Enjoy your day
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Issa coza film
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by emeogbo: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ruga on my mind not the case of the raper and the rapees

(1) (Reply)

What Is Salvation? / Snail Meal On Good Friday / TB Joshua Gives N55m COVID-19 Relief To Akoko Land, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.