Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday (605 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by agro100(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo: BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON YOUR PROPOSED PROTEST ON SUNDAY

In as much as the protest should be against RAPE and all manner of sexual Assault...
But it's totally and completely wrong taking it to the Church and doing it on a Sunday morning....
the Church is bigger than one man... The church is an institution and it was not the church that's accused its an individual
The Church is the Bride of Christ... Ignorantly the devil is manipulating this women to fight the very force and power they seek help from Christ Jesus and He-Christ said "I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it".... Again He said "it is hard to kick against the bricks"....

They're fighting against their life.
Has any Muslim women group ever taken a protest to the mosque...
Why didn't they protest Leah Shabiu to the Mosque...or protest to the mosque against the Islamic jihadist that barbarically killed the Redeemed Christian Church of God Woman Evangelist in Abuja.... Hypocrites....
What this women intend to do tomorrow will be sowing an evil seed and a curse against themselves and generations.... Do they understand the implications of what they are about to do spiritually.?
How carefully has the devil crafted this.....and the woman used in Gen in Eden is about to be used again to destroy her generation....
By doing this they're no longer fighting the man in quote but the institution - church under whose umbrella the set man works....now you're taking the fight to His employer as though His employer is your equal...
If the must do a protest they should take it to His House not the Church.... But of course they won't be sensible to do that because Carnal mindedness wont them.
Tomorrow now, after incurring curse by their actions they'll go to God and pray against family altars.... Altars they built by their actions with their hands...

They Better be Mindful.... No Spirit Filled Child of God should or will leave her Sunday morning fellowship Time to do such slowpoke act against her Lord, Lover And Husbandman Jesus Christ

BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON YOUR PROPOSED PROTEST ON SUNDAY:

....think about your tomorrow, think about your family, think about your generation, think about the church, think about the spiritual implication. God bless you! God bless Demi Lyon

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by kerzhim(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
If this much attention could be given politicians on National development matters, Nigeria would have be a better place to live.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by GOFRONT(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Could this be the beginning of a revolution in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
My brother you're among the few sane Nigerians

An individual was accused of rape, accused oh not convicted now gullible people want to go and protest in a church

The accused is pastor fatoyinbo

The planned protest is against COZA church

Imagine the rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by gudvibz(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Open do u have any idea what you're talking about? Do you know the griviance on ground?
Even Jesus had to destroy the temple cause of the nonsense he saw there. Abeg if you don't know what to say please just don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
May God help us..... As Op said am not in support to disrupting service but truth me told theres no law that can hold whosoever is involved accountable for the crime because the church answers to no one...without concrete evidence it Wil be tag as an allegation against him

Maybe that's why they think matching to the church to cause public outcry may lead to his suspension or so.... That is if he's not a the founder oooo
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
gudvibz:
Open do u have any idea what you're talking about? Do you know the griviance on ground?
Even Jesus had to destroy the temple cause of the nonsense he saw there. Abeg if you don't know what to say please just don't

Jesus destroyed the temple because he saw it, not that he heard it

Mitcheeew
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by mondayman: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
AGRO EXPORTATION BUSINESS

Discover the practical strategies that work for me on how I export agro products like Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc @ the comfort of my Home.
How you can start this business with little or no funds

PLEASE NOTE: I’m not Selling Ebook
Only serious minded people.

Check my profile for more detail
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
I said it

People don't hate him because of rape.

They actually hate him because he was successfully shooting towards the sky.

People love jungle Justice but will do worse in secret. Bunch of hypocrites.

He without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Tomide007: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
gudvibz:
Jesus didn't destroy a temple. He sent the people selling things there out. The pastor should step down and be investigated not crucified because a lady said he raped.... If found guilty, he should be jailed for life.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Righteousness89(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
I said it

My Brother I Disagree with you...

The Bible says Judgement will begin in the House of GOD..

If you Know the Way GOD works , HE gives a Long time of Mercy for you to Amend your ways...

A Time comes and when Judgement is put out..

I think Past. Biodun Cup is Filled.. He has had a long time to put things Right..

There are Many others like him out der Ravanging ladies nd men in the name of doing GOD'S Work..

If I were Pastor Biodun, I'll Humble Myself, Make Amendment and Make Peace with GOD , Even if it has to Cause me my Pastorship..

When A man falls into the Hands of Men, And he runs to GOD, He will be Saved...

But when it's GOD Punishing you, who will save you..

2 Likes

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Tomide007: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
I said it

Everything you said makes sense except your last line. ..i really think we shouldnt jail armed robbers, we shouldn't arrest looters, we shouldnt arrest kidnappers because we all have sinned. isn't it ? Do you know make sense to yourself........there is what we call moral decency, especially from a moral leader, nobody expect pastors to be perfect but let our girls be safe around them. A pastor should be criticized if he does anything wrong. Even Paul criticized Peter nah. The doctrine of not criticizing pastors is a wrong doctrine. There is what is called moral accountability, a congregation should be able to call their pastor and rebuke him if he does wrong. Iron sharpenth iron

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomide007:

Everything you said makes sense except your last line. ..i really think we shouldnt jail armed robbers, we shouldn't arrest looters, we shouldnt arrest kidnappers because we all have sinned. isn't it ? Do you know make sense to yourself........there is what we call moral decency, especially from a moral leader, nobody expect pastors to be perfect but let our girls be safe around them. A pastor should be criticized if he does anything wrong. Even Paul criticized Peter nah. The doctrine of not criticizing pastors is a wrong doctrine. There is what is called moral accountability, a congregation should be able to call their pastor and rebuke him if he does wrong. Iron sharpenth iron
How many churches where closed for other pastors accused of raping??

Not to talk of the killers, yahooboys, kidnappers and armed robbers that will be among the protesters. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Even before he is found guilty, you guys wanna linch him. Say no to Jungle justice.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother I Disagree with you...

The Bible says Judgement will begin in the House of GOD..

If you Know the Way GOD works , HE gives a Long time of Mercy for you to Amend your ways...

A Time comes and when Judgement is put out..

I think Past. Biodun Cup is Filled.. He has had a long time to put things Right..

There are Many others like him out der Ravanging ladies nd men in the name of doing GOD'S Work..

If I were Pastor Biodun, I'll Humble Myself, Make Amendment and Make Peace with GOD , Even if it has to Cause me my Pastorship..

When A man falls into the Hands of Men, And he runs to GOD, He will be Saved...

But when it's GOD Punishing you, who will save you..
So the people are God right...... Liars, rapists, fornicators, abortionist, kidnappers, yahooboys and the sort, wanna protest and close a church down because of alleged rape case without investigation, who is deceiving who?

How I which we can be this serious with bad governance.

I repeat, they are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Righteousness89(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

So the people are God right...... Liars, fornicators, abortionist and the sort, wanna protest because of alleged rape case without investigation, who is deceiving who
Whether you call them Abortionists or all dt... That's the Reason JESUS came .. He came to Save Sinners...

From my little Knowledge of Spirtual Matters...

I might not be able to vouch that Pastor Biodun is guilty of Rape, but As for Sleeping with ladies both young and Adults, I cannot Stand for Pastor Biodun..
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
Whether you call them Abortionists or all dt... That's the Reason JESUS came .. He came to Save Sinners...

From my little Knowledge of Spirtual Matters...

I might not be able to vouch that Pastor Biodun is guilty of Rape, but As for Sleeping with ladies both young and Adults, I cannot Stand for Pastor Biodun..
Do not judge so you won't be judged
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

Do not judge so you won't be judged
I didn't Judge bro... read my Summation well sir
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
I didn't Judge bro... read my Summation well sir

You can't vouch for him, nobody can. But until we know he actually did this, let's no be an accomplice to pulling him down until we know the real truth.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by TONYE001(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
A protest tomorrow is a step in the right direction. Enough of this body of Christ excuse. How much atrocities go down daily in the said body of Christ? Africans sha.

The protest should be peaceful. They should not interfere with the activities of the church. This is all about awareness. Sunday is the best day to get all the attention.

IF this turns out to be true, do you know how many of his pastors that must have been aware of this? What impunity!

A protest tomorrow will attract the necessary attention. Perhaps it would bring out more witnesses.

I'm a Christian. But I think when I should.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

You can't vouch for him, nobody can. But until we know he actually did this, let's no be an accomplice to pulling him down until we know the real truth.

My Brother... I hv got nothing with Him..Neither do I hv the Capability to pull anyone down
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother... I hv got nothing with Him..Neither do I hv the Capability to pull anyone down
Now we are on the same page. I don't like the guy, and if found guilty, I wish he rots in prison.
Let's take Joseph for an example, he was accused and jailed without trial, because of the word "Rape", or rather because he wasn't allowed to explain himself or rather cos he did and nobody believed him.
Now what if he's telling the truth this time.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by Tomide007: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

How many churches where closed for other pastors accused of raping??
I do not support closing of a church. The pastor should be removed if found guilty
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by SenorFax(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomide007:

I do not support closing of a church. The pastor should be removed if found guilty
They should go to his house instead of church, he's not under arrest, be it house or cell, yet as the investigations are still ongoing. So he can attend to his normal activities including going to church with the exception of leaving the country.
Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo: Before You Embark On Your Proposed Protest On Sunday by agro100(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
May God help us

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Vanity / Female Pastor Slams Ushers For Allowing Lady Fall On Her During Deliverance (vid / Christianity Is Fast Turning Into A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.