Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming (54839 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by TLE900: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2019
kiss
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by xyz123456: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2019
flowx:
Muslim community go just dey happy now... Church is completely finished in Nigeria
Why will Muslim community be happy? We are not competing with Christians. One religion is focused on this world and the other is for the hereafter. Deeper life will be even more happier than Muslim communities.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by princejenks(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2019
GutsOverFear:
I thought they said it's proven that one man cannot successfully rape one woman without without any physical restraint from the man like slapping, punching her
it could also be achieved via manipulation and brainwashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Ayotemide(f): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2019
GutsOverFear:
I thought they said it's proven that one man cannot successfully rape one woman without without any physical restraint from the man like slapping, punching her

Your research source?
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by bxcode(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2019
It pains me that Christians are shallow and full of venoms against one another, mockery and criticizing someone that has failed makes you a hypocrite. You can never see a Muslim openly criticise an Imam. Damn!
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by awoluyi(m): 3:52am On Jun 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She already won.

Yes, won the case in the media.
How do you prove in court a rape case that took place many years back?
I do not know what Mrs Dakolo wants to achieve from bringing out this allegation in 2019. I am not a fan of the COZA Pastor, i'm just following my common sense.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by stevenosa(m): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She already won.

Na you be the judge
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Back2Daura(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Women react differently even in the same situation, there is no formula for it. Just like pregnancy, just like periods, just like wooing etc, same thing with rape. Some women fight back and resist successfully, some fight back then yield, some don't fight back at all because they are terrified, some yield immediately out of fear or shock that gives them partial paralysis and they just stay there like wood and don't move while their rapist has his way. But whichever way it goes, it doesn't change the fact that rape is evil. No matter what, any man that rapes a woman is no different from a beast in the field, an animal driven by his sexual urge, instead of his brain.

[b]Just imagine our yeyebrities embarrassing themselves. From this busola's story, she claimed the pastor rape her first time, so subsequent times she claimed they had sex was also rape, till she grew up to know her self as an adult. To make matters complicated, she even joined the church choir and it was alleged that she was committing fornication and got pregnant while singing in the pulpit which shows the busola has no morals atal. For her to rush to the media to accuse a pastor of rape without petitioning the police and relevant authorities is not only suspicious but also foolish without clear evidence as this will further tarnish her image because no court in the world will jail an accused on such a weighty crime without clear evidence. More so, the man must have repented from his old ways of sin and you busola should be careful not to offend God.. Furthermore, These Nigerian celebrities are just wannabes and attention seekers, any thing trending of social media they want to jump in to remain relevant. It sucks really. Mind u wink[/color][color=#990000]I don't worship with coza but let the right thing be done.[/b]
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Back2Daura(m): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2019
I am suspecting that the busola was crushing on the pastor and in one maybe had sex with her consent and when the pastor married another lady busola choose not to forgive the man of God. Hence this accusations.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by fanzine(f): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Sad this is why we are not growing as a nation,too many churches yet we are backward. 'Many are called but few are chosen '. Stop looking unto pastors, look unto Christ follow his footsteps. Christianity is a personal relationship with God(between you & God). Some pastors don't have that, they have lost it a long time. Let's be careful lest we are led astray.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by MChaze25(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Who is Harrysong to even give any moral instruction?
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by owila4luv(m): 5:11am On Jun 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She already won.
how? from her story she wasn't raped the only thin i saw is that de man didn't woo her officially so she felt disrespected.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Cybertext(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Monaco2:
grin everyone is being asked to give their love to busola n support her, it’s like everyone has agreed that the pastor actually did it. Some say she must b saying the truth bcus she is d wife of a millionaire musician... she is not doing this for fame or money so for that reason she must b telling the truth..really?!? undecidedLet’s just wait till this matter gets to court n c aw the whole thing unfolds
We might b shocked as to how this thing will turn around later o cheesy u never can tell

As in ehnnn I just weak for the level of hypocrisy among some Nigerians. A day will come someone will accuse one of this male celebrity of rape and I'll believe the girl without even hearing the side of the guy. Rubbish!!!

Neymar's case and the movie "When they see us" has taught me not to believe everything I hear or see, hook line and sinker.

The story of Potiphars wife that was married to billionaire as at that time and had no reason to lie against Joseph, but guess what she lied (if it was done in this present Nigeria!!! Joseph would have been killed immediately by jungle justice).

Crazy Hypocritical lots.... The day someone accuse you wrongly, then you will remember this day and wish you hadn't choose a side so quickly.

PS: the Fatoyinbo guy might be guilty as a day but whom am I to judge when I' wasn't there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by citadels(f): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Let me hear word. Is this the first rape ever . How many victims have you all fought for in your neighborhood or just an eye service. Get lost all you Nigerian celebrities. Fight a just better cause that will benefit Nigerians light protest for good governance, steady electricity, good roads, security and so on. You guys are stupid and mad.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by PortableGee(f): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Sco pa tu manaa
what does this Sco pa tu maana means
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Akmike1983: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2019
God bless Harrysoung, the best post ve seen since dis RAPE wahala started
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Comrsum: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Thank God for my religion
You have reason to believe Islam is peace religion now.
Since the issue of rapping came out from different church everyday, no any Muslim comments anything against the Christian.
Alhamdulillah
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by mechanics(m): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2019
He should know that there is no battle the Church won't surmount with God on our side.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Comrsum: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Comrsum:
Thank God for my religion
You have reason to believe Islam is peace religion now.
Since the issue of rapping came out from different church everyday, no any Muslim comments anything against the Christian.
Alhamdulillah
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by degamemaster(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Instead of our useless celebs to raise their voices and support we the meaningful human beings to stop buhari from forcing RUGA on us and pushing the evil they created towards us, they're there making noise about a pastor and a stupid loosed girl that had sex many years ago.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by goooze(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods is coming, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods, they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down there business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...

@ RemiTinubu
Your wisdom will never be depleted. I have said this before and thank God we are gradually seeing the dark side of this so called foreign teachings, the emancipation of mental slavery of Africans will definitely be achieved but before then don't expect anything good from the continent.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by aku626(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Silly post, if he steps down won’t it be indirectly blaming admitting to the offense? Also if he didn’t do it then he should just step down. I believe if he is going to step down he should do it on his own terms.
Definitely the church doesn’t need this sort of negative energy right now.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by NwaJozi: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2019
The Woman didn’t sound convincing
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Face reality thats facing you!

Biodun no fit go court. He will be roasted.

The best thing he can do now is to tender an apology and step down

From there when everything cools off, he will be reinstated.

He has a lot waiting to point at him if he goes the way you his followers are suggesting.

Imagine when 5 rape victims are against you in court? How do you want to miss the 5
una too dull
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:

So 4 ladies are lying against him.....more ladies will come up that man is a serial rapist......who knows maybe he don even rape your mama
40 ladies telling stories don't prove anything they might just be bitter ex sexual partners who can't stand seeing how successful the man has become. Women always feel bitter when their ex sexual partner become successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Gabriel411: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2019
...a big social media battle.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by seunmsg(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2019
It is really sad when people try and rope christianity and the church into a man’s misdemeanor. We must make it clear that nobody is battling Christianity and the church. This is a straight criminal case and Biodun Fatoyinbo is the accused. He will go through this trial alone because he committed the offense alone. We must leave the church out of this, please.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2019
While not in any way exonerating the accused, If the accused was some nondescript lowlife, would she have come out to lay these allegations?

In any case, if one is seeking a redress for a wrong that was done to someone, the place for such actions is definitely not a blog or TV station but a law court.

This appears more like a well orchestrated attempt to impugn a person's image than seeking justice.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
a bigger battle is coming my black a55,when a pastor is accused of a crime his gullible zombies will start preaching 'there is a war/battle against the church'

grin grin grin
The battle is against pastors who won't keep their dicks and lust for private jets in check.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
While not in any way exonerating the accused, If the accused was some nondescript lowlife, would she have come out to lay these allegations?

In any case, if one is seeking a redress for a wrong that was done to someone, the place for such actions is definitely not a blog or TV station but a law court. The matter would naturally come to the public domain through the courts.

This appears more like a well orchestrated attempt to impugn a person's image than seeking justice.

By chosing this route, she may jeorpardise her chances of getting justice.
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by Flashlaundry(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
True.

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming by bilulu(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2019
maxiuc:
Sufficient Grace unspeakable keep moving forward pastor
until he rape your sister or wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.