Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) (14498 Views)

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by karma2000: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2019
I respect PMB but there is still hunger in the land karma don't leave us alone old fight for us
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by StoneLucifer: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2019
tunwumi:
U don't need certificate to become anything in this life

Be deceiving yourself. These are consolatory assumptions for very lazy minds. U better remove such thought and opinion from that skull of yours if really u are thinking of success in life. I know u must be an indomie generation... undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:28am On Jun 30, 2019
chosengocap:
Paul Biya lives in a hotel in Switzerland..
He literally lives there...
Cameroon citizens in Geneva decided to March on the
Hotel...and Swiss Police tear gassed and used water cannons
on them...just like in Birmingham during the civil rights.
The same Swiss will preach transparency and Anticorruption.

Africa needs leaders not rulers. Oh God help Africa from neocolonialism and puppets....

those african morafvcvckers realy think they are kings....

nawa....
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by tunwumi: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2019
StoneLucifer:

Be deceiving yourself. These are consolatory assumptions for very lazy minds. U better remove such thought and opinion from that skull of yours if really u are thinking of success in life. I know u must be an indomie generation... undecided undecided

Do you have a PhD? Cos I have one
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by 040drogba: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari is a guard to africa, entirely not west africa.
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
chosengocap:
Paul Biya lives in a hotel in Switzerland..
He literally lives there...
Cameroon citizens in Geneva decided to March on the
Hotel...and Swiss Police tear gassed and used water cannons
on them...just like in Birmingham during the civil rights.
The same Swiss will preach transparency and Anticorruption.

Africa needs leaders not rulers. Oh God help Africa from neocolonialism and puppets....

you dont protest on the road, you protest by the sidewalk , they for flog them join self
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by magzey: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
My president,our president ,God bless me,God Bless PMB ,God bless federal republic of Nigeria. Said Baba grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by Lovelive: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
adebayo1998:
Buhari a kind of leader every Africa country needs
Word finished in ya mouth, walahi.
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by Lovelive: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cherrybae:
PMB a man honour, a man who believes in the rule of law.

The slayer of Igbos and the enemies of the state.

The man who brought an end to corruption in Africa

May your enemies the Igbos live longer to see your achievements and die of heart attacks.

Nigerian youths are solidly behind you.

Buhari knows you are a hypocrite, a deceiver as Lucifer. Your "facefulness" to Buhari speaks sonorously against your faithfulness to GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by Lovelive: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
StoneLucifer:

He(StoneLucifer) quoted Bubu.
Plz do not misunderstand him(StoneLucifer).
Re: President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) by booksrite001: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
lovelive:
Buhari knows you are a hypocrite, a deceiver as Lucifer. Your "facefulness" to Buhari speaks sonorously against your faithfulness to GOD.

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Commissioned Hunters, OPC, Agbekoya To Secure South-West – Gani Adams / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.